You Will Not Deny Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Victoria and Henry are now settled into their new life.
1.8k words
4.46
12.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot_gyal
hot_gyal
24 Followers

Victoria squeezed her legs together in an effort to stem the desire that was flooding her. Every time she thought of the escapades over the last three months, she became flushed and embarrassed. She never knew she could be so wanton. But then again, Henry was an expert lover. He made her climax with seemingly little effort. It went both ways though. She delighted in the fact that she was able to make him lose control time and time again. Like last night, he came to her chamber expecting her to be shy and waiting. Instead, she had been boldly naked, standing, leaning against the canopy, legs spread, touching herself. He had growled before launching himself at her.

"You will be the end of me," he had declared before ravishing her. He had made up for her one paltry orgasm with a slower and more satisfying second session.

She had to stop this. Her daylight fantasising was absolutely scandalous. She descended the stairs into the grand hall.

"Milady, is everything alright?" Madam Fouillier, her housekeeper, asked.

"Have you seen Lord Blancheart?"

"I believe he went to the stables, Milady."

"Thank you, Madam."

Victoria left the warm confines of the manor and took the short jaunt to the stables. They had arrived at the English estate three nights prior. Henry had urgent business in London the following week and could not bear to be parted from her. When she had seen the collection of horses he had here, she had been delighted. In the three months since their silent truce, he had done much to bring her delight. She entered the stable now and clenched her wrap more securely around her as she noticed the four workers with the horses.

"Pardon me," she greeted one. "I am looking for Lord Blancheart."

"Greetings to you, Milady. He's in the far stall."

Victoria walked along the narrow passage and entered the last stall. Henry was whispering to the mare there and Victoria smiled. She took pleasure in watching him being the tender person that he was. Such a sharp contrast to her original beliefs.

Turning he saw her and bestowed a dazzling smile.

"Good morning, my dear. What brings you out here so early?"

"My chamber had grown cold."

"Out here is no warmer," he smiled.

"Anywhere that you are, is always warmer, my lord."

Walking slowly to her he responded, "Is that so? Well in that case, I have a wicked delight for you." He tipped her chin and kissed her cheek. He left the stall and nodded to the groom. Taking her hand, he walked her to the mounting block.

Within minutes they were riding through the estate at a sedate pace. Victoria felt flushed and relaxed with the clean chilled air. Ever so often, she would turn and bestow a smile on her husband. Soon they came to a small cottage and Henry dismounted tethering his horse to a tiny fence. He assisted her off her mare and then tied off her horse.

"This way, my love." He took her hand and led her into the cottage.

It was bare but warm. The small fire provided light to only a part of the room.

"Now tell me again, my dear, how hot I make you."

She laughed delightedly and closed the distance between them.

Then she heard a noise in the far corner. She stepped back and squinted but saw nothing. She looked towards Henry but nothing in his stance or expression had changed.

"Did you not hear that, my lord?"

Suddenly there was more noise and a torch was lit.

In the corner, bound to a chair was...

"Geoffrey!" she gasped out horrified. She swung around to Henry confused with this new development. "I do not understand..."

Her eyes swung back and forth between Geoffrey and Henry, her confusion mounting and except for the cackle of the fire and torch not a sound was made.

Finally, Henry spoke. "It seems that your previous affianced has been trying to make contact with you. I am only to presume that it is to reclaim you. I only need to prove to him for once and for all that you no longer belong to him but that you are truly mine."

Victoria's confusion did not diminish. She looked at Geoffrey again and noticed his swollen eye and gagged mouth. His eyes spat fire at Henry. She felt Henry caress her upper arm and she pulled away.

"What are you doing, my Lord?" she asked.

She looked again in Geoffrey's direction and at the man who stood slightly to his right guarding him. Without another word, Henry grabbed her at her waist and pulled her to him. Holding her head steady, he lowered his lips to hers.

"No!" she gasped out, but he claimed her lips.

For the first time in three months, Victoria tried to defy him. She struggled against his kiss and pushed against him.

"Please don't," she pleaded with her husband, the thought of Geoffrey being there dampening any potential heat she may have felt for her husband.

Unexpectedly, Henry stepped back. The unknown man hung the torch and pulled out a knife.

"No!" Victoria screamed. But the man only used the knife to cut away at Geoffrey's clothing despite his struggles. When he was finished, Geoffrey's eyes were blazing at Henry. With the exception of Henry, Victoria had never seen a naked man before. Geoffrey was tightly muscled and his flaccid cock looked promising. He was most definitely as large as Henry.

"Please don't do this, Henry."

The man punched Geoffrey in his stomach. He crouched over, as far as the chair allowed, in pain.

"Every time, you defy me, my dear, your Geoffrey will feel the pain."

She looked at Henry startled as what he said registered in her brain. She shook her head in an effort to understand, and Geoffrey was punched again.

She looked at Geoffrey and saw the water in his eyes. And the pain.

"What do you want to me, my Lord?" she asked in a soft voice.

"I want you to remove all your clothing." Her eyes flew back to Henry and the tears started trailing down her cheeks...

She removed her petticoat and her jacket, then her chemisette and gloves. She held her focus on the ground. When she was finished, Henry commanded her, "Now on your knees and suck my cock. You know how I like it."

She hesitated. She heard Geoffrey receive another blow. She got on her knees and holding his semi-hard cock, brought it to her lips. She licked the shaft before enveloping the head in her mouth. She created a vacuum and descended the length of him. She heard his moan and almost delighted in it. She released him and glanced towards Geoffrey. His eyes communicated his rage and his now hard cock, his desire. She was appalled and confused... and aroused. She returned to Henry's cock and repeated her sucking of his organ. He started thrusting into her mouth, his moaning growing louder and louder. He was holding her head now, lost in the heat that was her mouth. Without warning, he pulled out and stepped back. He held her arms and lifted her to her feet.

"Strip me as you did last week and kiss me as you did then too," he commanded.

She threw her mind back and knew which night he was talking about. They had not made it to the bed that night. She removed his clothes slowly and starting from his left shoulder, kissed him across to his right, all the while stroking his cock with her hand. He had dropped his own hand to her pussy and was stroking the length of her wet cunt. She gasped as her first tremors started to rock her. She had forgotten the audience and was getting caught up in his touch. She lowered her lips to his nipples and kissed them alternately. He straightened her and then dropped between her legs. He made her move as though sitting on his shoulders and feasted on her now drowning pussy. He suckled and thrust his tongue until her moans were near shouts. She pulled at his clubbed hair near fainting as orgasms ripped through her.

"No more!" She screamed and heard a clutter in the corner. She had forgotten their audience and now Geoffrey's eyes were full of only desire, not anger. His cock was red and angry and twitching.

Henry lay her down on the wooden floor. "Say you want me to fuck you."

Her eyes bulged at him and she started shaking her head no.

Geoffrey's answering groan to the quickly delivered lash had her blurting it out.

"I want you to fuck me, Henry."

"How?"

She hesitated.

Another blow.

"Hard and fast," she screamed out.

He held her hips and plunged deeply. As always, that entry stroke made her gasp and melt at the same time, He pulled back and slowly entered her again. Her hips bucked to his, but he didn't increase the pace.

"Please Henry," she cried plaintively. He hovered over her and looked deeply into her eyes. There was such tenderness in his own, not the hard, cold feeling she was expecting to find. She lifted her fingers to his cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned into her touch. She lifted her head and he opened her eyes, lowering his lips to her own. They no longer had an audience. He resumed his plunging and she defied gravity with her hips to grind against his own. She wrapped her legs securely against his hips and met him thrust for thrust. She cried out as orgasm after orgasm hit her. Then he pulled out of her and sucked her clit into his mouth. She pulled at his now wild hair grinding her cunt into his face. He surged up, entered her in one stroke and gave a final thrust that sent them both over the edge. He dropped on her breathing heavily, his skin hot and damp. She reached out a tongue and licked his shoulder. He lifted himself slightly and kissed her lips. She kissed him back and felt his desire growing in her. She moved against him and he responded. Their eyes stayed connected as their bodies were. Slow thrusts and slow grinding back. He touched her face and she touched his. And they kept like that only the cackling of the fires could be heard. Eventually, Henry dropped his head to the crook of her shoulder and increased his pace.

As he spilled his seed deep inside her, Victoria looked over at Geoffrey and saw that without touching himself his own seed had spilled on his legs. His eyes were also different, there was a blazing deep desire for her in them but as he stared at her, she saw the embers of hatred.

To be continued...


hot_gyal
hot_gyal
24 Followers