You will Regret That

Story Info
Every brat must be reminded of her place.
3k words
4.39
11.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dom and I have hit a huge milestone: 1 year! Daddy decided to spoil me a little: she took me shopping for new toys, we had a romantic dinner at a sushi restaurant, all was simply wonderful. The next morning, I decided to be a tease and make her favorite meal from scratch in my favorite lingerie. The entire set is pitch black and very close to swimsuit material, with straps making a pentagram pattern on my naval and my chest. The panties are a thong, accentuating my pale ass, while the bra is a demi cut, giving just enough of a view of my tiny titties to make her want to rip it off. It comes with a choker directly attached as well.

Over my lingerie is a lemon patterned apron, and nothing else. The entire time I'm grating butter, or browning the sausage for her breakfast, she's toying with my ass, spanking me, nibbling on my neck, or breathing down it. I try to protest, to shake her off of me so I can focus, but she just kept coming back for more.

"don't be such a bitch. If you're gonna give me a show with my meal I should at least be able to play with my food... Besides, you're the one who wanted to make my life harder. You didn't have to put it on if you don't want me to tease you."

One thing to know about me is that I'm very... Vocal. Every slight touch sets me off. I swear I've had several Dom/mes think I'm faking it due to how sensitive, and therefore prone to moaning uncontrollably, I am. The entire time she's toying with me, especially when she talks like that, I'm devastated, hardly keeping myself standing, and a complete whimpering mess.

I get her biscuits in the oven, and I turn around to face her. She looks deadly serious, like she's a feral cat getting ready to pounce. I try to walk to the couch to grab my coffee cup, but she grips me by the wrist. She's so much stronger than I am that I couldn't really do anything other than stop in my tracks. Though I wanted so badly to make her chase me..

"Where do you think you're going?" She bellowed, almost angrily.

"To the living room." I replied meekly.

"Well, last I checked you didn't finish making breakfast yet, nor did you ask permission. And even worse, you completely neglected to say thank you."

"Thank you?" I questioned, turned on yet frustrated by her other remarks, but I have to pick my battles.

"For...?" She said, a finger under my chin, slowly pressing into my jaw. I groaned as my brain melted away. Like many other times, I couldn't find words to answer her.

"T-t-thank... You for-" She didn't answer, just pressed harder into my throat as her eyes narrowed.

"Thank you for teasing me.."

At that point Daddy grew ever so impatient. She gripped my ass with one hand, the finger on my jaw now a hand gripping me by the face.

"Thank you for teasing me..?" Anger, passion overcoming her.

"Daddy..?" I say with a high pitched whine, trying to regain composure.

"You're really that airheaded? I knew I got a cheerleader's looks when I reeled you in, but this? You're a bad stereotype. Put it together, show me some respect." she growls, tightening her grip.

I'm quivering at this point. Barely able to hold myself upright with the counter at my back. I can feel my panties saturated with my juices, a drop every now and then making it to my thighs, or my feet, or the floor. "Thank you for teasing me.. Daddy." I finally eek out.

She relents as I lean on the counter, that is before she forced her tongue's way into my mouth. "There, now, don't let my breakfast burn." She chuckles to herself, going to the couch to grab my mug as I fumble to check on the biscuits.

I'm so irrationally angry after she handled me like that, but so so turned on. I eat as fast as I can while we cuddle on the couch so I can get a leg up on her. I want my revenge, I want her to feel just an ounce of the shame, the humiliation, the degradation I felt, no matter how short, no matter how bittersweet the result. I crave that little instant of power I get before she grips me by the hair and dashes my every hope of control...

Me and Daddy finish eating and watch a documentary together. I tease her every so often, stretching with a moan or kissing her neck. I tried to get more coffee at one point before she grabbed me by the wrist, taking me back down to the couch.

"You're staying here" she said, passion in her eyes as she grips my wrist tighter, putting my mug back on the side table.

I whimper slightly, still enraged from before breakfast, but forced into submission yet again. For the time being, I let things be. After the show has ended, I hop into Daddy's lap, my thighs on either side of her, straddling her. I can see the gears turning in her head as I sit atop her. She almost seems frozen, completely indisposed as I gaze down at her. I shift slightly, grinding into her for some relief. After all, this morning has just acted to frustrate and arouse me to such an extent that I'm honestly beginning to feel an uncontrollable urge to touch myself.

My hands travel from my sides to her boobs, her sports bra putting in the work, holding them up and obscuring them from my direct sight. I go to the band, and attempt to get my hand under her bra, I need to at least feel her skin on mine. my hand is slapped away, and my wrist drug to her face. I whimper and try my best to hide my arousal. She smiles as she kisses my hand and places it over her shoulder.

"I'll tell you when you're allowed to do that. But certainly not now"

"Fine then." I say with contempt in my eyes. I begin to slowly circle my clit with my free hand. Leaning into Daddy, moaning into her ear as I pleasure myself. She slaps my thighs, forcing me to audibly gasp and recoil.

"Who said you can do that? The only person who gets to decide when you touch yourself is me."

"Well, I'm on top." I say, continuing. I get a good 30 seconds of her watching me in awe before she rips my hand out of my panties, snapping the band against my midriff on the way out. She says nothing, only studying my expressions, my whines. I gyrate my hips, grinding into her, hoping for any semblance of relief. Only to have her applying all of her strength to forcing me to sit, still. I groan and lean against her, trying to keep moving, only to give out within seconds.

"I said, no one but me, little girl." She says, fingers tracing my throat. She draws her hand to my scalp, pulling my head in to her by my ass length wavy blue hair quickly and forcefully. I gasp in pain and anger. But I can't ignore the puddle forming on her thigh..

She breaths down my neck, teeth grazing me. I whimper and moan, expecting her teeth to soon clench down on me, yet I get nothing. I only feel light breaths, licks, and the occasional graze.

"Beg me. I know you want to feel it."

"Please.." I barely eek out.

"Please, what?? We just went over this my very challenged plaything." Again, humiliation and arousal overcome my anger, and I find myself begging, tearing up even.

"Please Daddy, I need to feel it. I need to see how much you own me, feel the pain of your teeth to remind me I'm your bitch."

"My bitch indeed." she whispers, digging in as hard as she can. I try to pull away, but she keeps me locked in place by my hair as she continues to clench her teeth and suck on me. I'm angry. I'm soaked. I'm shaking. After she's had her fill, I go in to kiss her, only to move back every time she gets close. I can't touch myself, I can't touch her, at least I can steal her pleasure. Daddy does nothing, just smirks and says "I'll let the plaything get her time in the sun. Let me know when you've had enough, but you will pay for that.."

I go back in, recoiling as soon as her lips meet mine. Then again, several times. After a few minutes, she grips my thighs and I can only laugh and revel in the sweet scraps of revenge. "It must be hard being on the bottom for once, huh?" I chide. "How's it feel to not get exactly what you want, Daddy? And you call me pathetic."

Daddy takes me again by the hair, trying to force me into a kiss. I use what little strength I have to try to force myself up and away with the back of the couch as support. She can't get anything out of me, and so she relents. My scalp is screaming, my eyes are watering, but I weathered the storm that is her iron grip, and won. Oh the power trip I was going to have with that..

All of a sudden, she slaps me. Hard. I gasp, whimper, all the things, and she uses that opportunity to grip me by the throat and pull me in. She gets a good long kiss (though I admit I tried to pull away) and says "Now, ready to say sorry like a good slut?"

Daddy places her hands on my collarbones, thumbs pointed toward my throat. With every passing second of silence her thumbs grow closer to my throat, and her fingers grip my shoulder that much tighter. I'm quivering at this point, barely able to utter "I'm sorry" as fear and arousal overtake me.

"I'm Sorry? you're forgetting something." She bites my nipple, still holding onto my shoulders tightly to prevent me from moving too much. I can't help but scream in agony and arousal.

"I- I'm sorry Daddy."

"For?" She bellows, her milky blue eyes shifting to a stormy sea of passion and anger, her brows furrowing.

"For- for forgetting my place.." I say, losing my balance as the intensity of her stare, her sternness, and my own arousal work against me. She holds me up effortlessly, as if I am but a paperweight.

"And what is your place?" Her thumbs forcing their way into my neck, nearly cutting off my airway.

"Beneath you." I say, my voice shaking, my loins betraying me as my wetness begins to soak her shorts. I can't help but be humiliated, which only spurs me onward, grinding into her thigh. She chuckles to herself, reveling in my warmth.

"And what does that look like? What does that make you?" She presses my thighs downward, preventing me from moving. I groan and whine, only to feel the harshest slap on my thigh as an attitude adjustment.

"Less of the drama please. Now, answer me."

"I'm yours. I'm Daddy's slut, your plaything, fucktoy, whore. I'm to be an obedient pet for you, though I often struggle to do so." I try to lean into her, as I'm beginning to feel a little lightheaded.

"Mmmm I pity you, little girl. You so badly want to know you belong to me, that you're beneath me, hardly even human at times, yet you don't obey me nearly enough. What am I going to do to make you understand your place when it actually counts?"

I can't seem to get words out of my mouth. I trip over myself for nearly a minute before Daddy relents, answering her own question.

"The answer is, Daddy is going to use and abuse you until you beg her to stop. I won't, but I like to hear you beg anyways. You'll beg me to fuck you, to slap you, to choke or bite you. At the end of the day, you'll be begging me for every breath I allow you to take."

All I can do is nod, my eyes firmly shut so not as to look her in the eye. I can't face her right now and retain my self-respect. Hell, she wouldn't let me if I tried. When punished, I'm not allowed to see her face. That takes respect, which I clearly must have lost.

"Answer me, slut."

"Yes Daddy.."

"Good. Now, what is your place again?"

"Beneath you, Daddy.."

"Great. Then why are you still on my lap?" Daddy lets go, slapping my tits until I get up. I'm helpless to my pain, and can't help but cry out as I kneel beneath her at the foot of our couch, panting as I recover. Just as I place my fingers on her waistband, she yanks on my hair, and pulls my head up so she can look me in the eye the stormy seas becoming that much more violent.

"What did I just say? Beg."

"Please Daddy, I need to please you. I want to feel subservient to you as I kneel before you. I want to taste your sweetness, pick apart the flavors in my head and savor every moment I'm blessed with my favorite meal. I want to. I want to feel you on my face, soaking me, making me cold every time I come up for air. I want to feel your enjoyment, taste your nectar, and worship every inch of you."

"A little over the top, don't you think? Not that I doubt a word of it, just.. god damn that's pathetic." I go to remove her shorts again, before a firm slap to the face. "I didn't say you could yet. Now you don't get to at all." Daddy revels in her conquest, chuckling to herself as she removes her shorts and boxers. I'm forced to stare and watch as she strips before me. It should be me, I'm her toy. It's downright humiliating. I just hope she tastes as good as I remember..

And so there I am, staring up at her, mouth agape, hands trembling as I beg myself not to touch anything. Daddy takes her seat back on the couch, running her fingers through her hair as she revels in her victory. Her pleasure oh so visible in the pale lighting my side table lamp provides. Every curve of hers is on display and being forced to look up to her only makes my desperation worse. Without saying a word, Daddy beckons for me with one hand. The other, is placed directly over her clit.

"I'm not done putting you back in your place yet, and honestly you've ignited my lust to see you suffer a little with your last little stunt. Here's how this is going to work: I'm going to touch myself. Explain how it all feels, why you aren't worthy of touching my perfect, wet pussy. I'm going to explain in detail what I wish I could do to you, but am too busy to do, since someone is turning me on, and then making me touch myself."

I look down, only to have her hand firmly gripping my hair, pulling me up to her gaze. "You will watch. all of it. You may beg to touch me. But it will fall on deaf ears. You may scream or cry, I won't hear it. You may beg to touch yourself. But if you're so selfish as to want anything while I give you the show of your life, I don't think you'll like me for a while. You won't cum til your birthday."

And so, she begins. Her fingers slowly circling her clit, her eyes locked on me like an apex predator. Her pussy glistening in the lamplight, the juices slowly flowing onto my roommates' couch. Her hand, still firmly attached to my hair, prevents me from looking elsewhere.

I'm kneeling, sitting on my feet. The pain in my knees is beginning to swell. I try to adjust as I watch but Daddy won't have it. "I said don't be selfish, baby. Don't push your luck by prioritizing your own comfort over your Daddy's pleasure."

I wince, then move back into place. "Yes ma'am.."

Time passes, my mouth waters. Thinking of the flavor of her juices. The tangy, yet smooth taste, the texture on my tongue. I can't tell what's making my thigh wetter, my imagination, my humiliation, or the pain in my knees. As she expected, I begin to beg for her grace.

"Please Daddy, just a small taste on your fingers. Anything. I just need relief.." At this point I'm red in the face exasperated, and near tears.

"Well, I do like it when you ask politely... Denied. But I will help your imagination just a little.." Daddy moves my face just inches from her heat by my hair. I'm staring directly at her fingers at work, hearing the beautiful harmony of her dripping pussy and fingers interacting. Feeling the heat resonating from her skin. Hearing her breaths intensify.

I can barely take it at this point. I don't care how much it hurts, how much it'll hurt me down the line, I need to taste her! I push my head in just a couple more inches, despite the immense pain I'm causing my scalp. Just far enough that for a split second my face made contact. I had just enough to lick off of myself. Her juices mixing with my saliva, the feeling of ecstasy as her salty, sweet, tangy, yet somehow bitter taste fills my mind. I quietly whimper, still lost in my own mind. I was, however, not nearly as satiated as I had hoped.

But, it didn't matter much. Before I knew it, Daddy was standing. I slowly gazed up to meet her, mortified of my lack of control. "You don't seem to understand the gravity of your actions. You will regret that..."