All Comments on 'You Win'

by Handymanblues

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The husband deserves what is coming, it will be better for the wife to just divorce her husband and start fresh and just maybe the threat of Divorce might wake that stupid husband up. Otherwise, this marriage is over.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Hopefully this guy can divorce her before any unwanted pregnancies, deadly STI's, or forced cuckolding happens to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice plot but full of bad cliché.

Like the hubby with little dick and the bull with monster cock and Greek body.

When hubby discovered that she led, she is out with nothing cause he is multi millionnar

mburs2016mburs2016about 3 years ago

Loved it great story everything rolled along nicely and plenty of action

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

According to a research study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swinging sharing swaping or cuckolding break within two years. Main reason jealousy and / or one partner loses respect for the other. As your story shows, swinging revealed the ugliest character trait a woman can have in your protagonist. She doesn't swing but cheated and she wants to slip her lover's child onto her husband. There is only one wish for such women to become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and excruciating death. Good thing it's just a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

was good up to the baby stuff. Condom or not having no care at all if the hunk gets her pregnant is bad. Her marriage is a farce so tell the stupid husband the truth that she found a guy, had sex, and will continue. If he doesn't like it then too bad. If he says no more parties then see the guy anyway on her own. His wife may even want a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

serves the dumbass right!!!

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Perfect justice and revenge. Good for her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Divorce is the only successful spice for a relationship like their's

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

A standing fuck for two hours? Or maybe three? I don't know...

But at least she got what she wanted and pity her poor hubby.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 3 years ago

Jeff got just what he wanted. He Won

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, she really needs to dump this loser. He has already checked out, she needs too.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Decent story. Goof for her but at this point she would be wise to just walk away. That would be a total win.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

They should both leave their spouses to their fetishes, marry and live the normal life with their kids that they really want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story. I wonder how often women attend the parties under duress just like she did. In her case it was a good ending but I know from experience that there are more frogs than princes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

FML, this story is absolutely depressing, I felt sorry for her sexually repressed by religion. Her husband is a rich spoiled brat with an ego bigger than his cock. It’s not swinging if one of the partners is coerced into it. Whilst she enjoyed herself on that occasion she took a stupid risk with unprotected sex.

IF they love each other which at this point is debatable then they need to talk it through before going swinging. They’d be better off getting a divorce and starting over afresh.

All that aside it’s well written and yeah depressingly believable.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A former coworkers cousin talked his 40something wife into this and it destroyed the marriage. He fucked an older used up wife and she fucked a guy younger than there kids with a huge cock and built like an athlete. She said she wanted to hook up there daughter and he went nuts . He said this kid just fucked you all night , even fucked your ass .

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago

Typical rich person. Never content with what they have.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
I can't stop laughing...

All the anti-swinger tropes from people who have no clue about swinging are included. Which... leads me to believe that this piece was satire.

Although, it is a cautionary tale for why amateurs should not bother with the lifestyle. But... we do need new-meat for the eat the newbies’-firstborn-barbeque at swap meets.

I love the hypocrite wife. She is all against swinging, yet she turns into a full-on cock slut in seconds. And a cheater! Question... why does the guy she is doing have to hide it? His wife picked the new bimbo for him, so he doesn’t have to hide. Only the cheating newly minted slut has to hide and lie.

And she was a virgin when she got married? Not even Mormons or the Amish bother with that these days. The percentage of virgins at marriage is under 10%. That means only women that no one wants to fuck. But everyone knows that women lie about how many they had. If they say it's 3, multiply by 3.

One thing I know about swingers from experience. New people are rarely invited to parties. At least one of them will cause a scene. It is 50-50 on the hubs or wife. Swinging is not for everyone. So yes, if you think like she does, stay away from swingers. Stick to your pedestrian cheating thinking. Good luck in divorce court.

My second wife and I are not swingers. Why? She is not comfortable with it.

It was all I needed to hear. I would never force it on her or disrespect her by making her do it. No meant no. Still does.

One more thing, I sent this story to some people I know who are in the lifestyle. I think they are still laughing.

I mean, come on, dude, this was a satire piece, right? Right?

Rw43Rw43about 3 years ago

I'm not going to waste words discussing a husband who needs to spice up his marriage after 3 years, nor celebrating how she is now manipulating his ignorance. This story is evidence of the belief that sex is all about power, which is not to say that loving sex is abusive, because it's not. Rather, loving sex is all about the trust that exists when both partners refuse to exercise power selfishly but instead prefer satisfying the other.

In that context, since this marriage is already warped ridiculously, go for it, girl; but DO NOT use a child as a means of abusing your husband. The child deserves at least one parent to love him/her for who he/she is, not as a weapon against your spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Amusing story and the husband got his just deserts. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"a gratuitous snarl." I'm trying to envision a non-gratuitous snarl.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Kal, I’m glad the comments keep you amused. Who the hell wants to know anything about a bunch of degenerate swingers anyway?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

A true swinging couple are more a brother sister type of relationship with some incest thrown in. Never met one couple that swings that truly loves each other, they seem more like a comfortable pair pf old shoes who happen to be together and want to stay that way but they dont have a REAL loving relationship as most married coupes should. One couple I know even admitted most are exactly like that. A safe home life and someone to share it with and it does NOT spice up their sex lives, though it does spice up their sex lives with others however.

That sad he got what he deserves and shes a cheating POS.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 3 years ago

It's an 'odd' concept; swinging. If you love someone, would you truly want to, or even desire to share that person with someone else, especially at the risk of losing that person to someone else?

You must be careful what you wish for; some wishing really are like playing with fire. In my world, they are not bad people by any stretch of the imagination, but I do seriously question if they are completely honest with each other. A marriage is a special thing. How people choose to interior decorate their marriage is up to them, surely. But to risk that marriage, to risk the person you love, I couldn't do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

your true colors show once you seen that big cock , whore ,tell your stupid husband and get a divorce ,why stay married now whore, you wanted it as bad your stupid husband,

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - sharing or swapping is just not a viable or advisable option in any healthy normal marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid title for this kind of story. Nothing was saved. What, all the sudden she'll love swinging, yeah not quite when she was tearfully against it. There's nothing saved in this.

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

He got what he asked for, but she was the winner.

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Great fun! Why does everyone expect "reality" in any of these stories? Lots of plot holes big enough to drive a truck through. Still fun. Appears husband is getting beaten by Karma - and deservedly so. Clearly, husband does not understand wife and marriage. If wife feels so strongly about marriage, she should divorce her husband and move on. How will Mike's wife react to a continuing relationship between Mike and Donna? See, lots of plot holes. I found it a few minutes of escapist fantasy.

BadCubanBadCuban5 months ago

Good story, fun to read. I felt a little bad for Donna. Amazing that Jeff can seem so thick about life. As a guy, I'm just floored that he has soo little awareness. You got to have a some situational awareness, or your gonna get kicked in the balls eventually.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

In this case, I'm of the opinion that she's not cheating. He's basically thrown her away so he can just fuck anyone he wants without consequence - selfish prick much? Sure it's a bit fucked up to let another guy knock her up and pass it off as his, but in this case it's fair punishment. He'll probably be too busy fucking around with other women to notice anyway. She deserves better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous