You Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was on?

I gasped. Someone was in the shower.

I must have gasped loudly, because the water was quickly shut off, and the glass shower door swung open.

A blond man stepped out and peered at me inquisitively. He was naked and dripping wet.

I turned red as a beet and placed my hand to my heart, quite startled, yet impressed.

He was nice and tall, about six foot two. His shoulders very much broad and sexy, and his chest sinewy and muscular. He had rippling abs, and a really awesome V-shaped musculature.

"Very sorry," I blurted out. "Didn't know anyone was in here. The maid pointed this bathroom out to me."

He smiled nervously at me. "That wasn't a maid. That was my wife Carol. She likes to wear a maid's outfit as a fetish fantasy. She loves it when a guy spanks her or bends her over with her apron on."

"So she knew you were in here?"

"Oh yes. She said she would fetch me a partner from downstairs. She desperately wanted to spend the night with Larry's brother, but since he's not married, she had to find me a partner, which means it'll make it harder for your husband to find a girl. Hope that's not a problem for you. Is it?"

I began to smile. No guy was going to want to let his wife fuck Jeff if Jeff's wife was missing in action.

"You're nervous and really shaking," he said, snatching a towel then drying himself off.

I bit my bottom lip apprehensively, then offered a lame but cute shrug.

"It's my first time doing the swinger thing. My husband was desperate to have me agree. But to be perfectly honest, I didn't want to do it."

He offered a fake and playful frown.

"You don't find me attractive then?" he said softly, allowing his gorgeous blue eyes to light up like diamonds.

"You're much more than attractive," I admitted. "More like a Greek God and the world's sexiest porn star all rolled into one."

"Then?"

"Then I'm kind of fucked up knowing what to do. As I said, it's my husbands boneheaded idea, even though you are ten times as sexy and good looking as him."

"My name is Mike."

"I'm Donna."

His cock started to grow, and I pretended not to notice.

"You're making me hard," he also admitted, as if I needed any help in noticing it.

"You're a really hot looking babe," he whispered in awe, devouring me with those amazing eyes of his.

I found my face going red, and could feel my nipples stiffen. As much as I found the whole idea repugnant, there was no denying that this guy was super hot and super desirable. His cock was now a full ten inches of rock hard wood, and there was just no way I was going to be able back away from his astonishingly wicked body without doing what I came to do.

"Wow. Your cock is easily twice as big as my husband's."

"That's what all the ladies tell me," he whispered seductively, clearly enamored with me.

He moved towards me, letting the towel fall to the ground.

The thought came to me that Mike was far too hot looking, and far too oversexed. It was making me way too hot and horny.

A part of me wanted to retreat, so I wouldn't have to fuck Mike or anybody else... maybe run and hide under a bed or in a closet somewhere until the night was over. Another part of me wanted to leave Mike and find some pot bellied lame dick old guy who would at least make the sex mercifully short and unenjoyable. Doing it with Mike would obviously be a long drawn out proposal, maybe lasting for hours with that damn log sized pipe of his making me squirm in ecstasy.

"You're still nervous and unsure, aren't you?" he said wryly, his perfect dazzling teeth completing a mesmerizing smile.

I began to sweat and fret. He was just too fucking gorgeous and far too oversexed for me to run away from, and we both knew it. He was also undoubtedly a guy that knew exactly how to use that mammoth cock of his if given the chance.

I found myself frozen as he stepped towards me.

His muscular arms were suddenly around me, and his long silky blond hair nestled teasingly against my smooth trembling neck.

His lips were cherry red and succulent, pressing like delicious fire against my defenceless mouth.

His arms lift me in the air, placing me seated onto the countertop, my back against the fancy tiled wall.

He kissed me feverishly, knowing it would easily melt away any lingering resistance in my apprehensive mind.

I jostled on the ledge, yanking the red velvet dress off of me until it dropped to the floor, leaving me completely naked. But I kept on my sexy five inch pumps. Their colour matched my lips and my long stunning nails.

He was a far more skillful kisser than I could ever have imagined, and after a few minutes my temperature soared out of control.

I began to pant wildly as his large cockhead rubbed purposefully against the crack that was my vaginal lips.

The orgasmic pleasure was immediate and thunderous, sending shockwaves of delight into my shivering body.

His cock was oozing pre-cum, and I could feel it rubbing marvellously against my throbbing clit. I was still in the grip of the greatest orgasm I had ever had, but I was desperate to keep my wits about me.

He still had put on no condom, although I wasn't too worried. It dawned on me that there would probably be some condoms here in the bathroom. After all, this home was billed as a swinger's paradise.

His hands were warm and skilful, rubbing my thighs and his kisses continued to be beyond amazing, filling me with a bliss too glorious for words.

His sweet mouth moved lower, first nibbling, then sucking on my swollen nipples and fully engorged breasts. They felt really good but very tender.

"I think I'm ovulating," I whispered. "What about a condom?"

"I won't come inside," he whispered back. allowing my condom warning to drip off his ears like rain rolling off an umbrella. He neither slowed nor changed his glorious advances.

"Okay, just be careful," I agreed, not really wanting the waves of sensual glee to diminish if we should stop to look for condoms. Besides, a part of me really wanted to feel him skin to skin. His cock looked so damn sweet and impressive. Besides, he had promised to pull out on time and that was good enough for me.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The knocking was frantic and loud.

We paused kissing for a moment as the sound of Jeff's voice came from the other side of the locked door.

"Donna, are you in there?"

"No one is in here but me," Mike shouted at him.

There was a pause, then we could hear the sound of Jeff's frantic feet racing away to search the rest of the upstairs. Obviously the husband of the wife he wanted to fuck had sent Jeff looking for me. But none of them were gonna find me. My eyes were firmly riveted on the bull sized cock in front of me. Sweat began to take hold of me profusely. Would the damn honey sweet log even fit?

Mike took advantage of me gawking, and quickly resumed kissing me, his skilful lips making my face, neck and breasts tremble with unfettered glee.

I was soon on absolute fire, gently tugging at his monstrous shaft as the moistened cock head rubbed like heavenly sugar against my quivering crack.

I began to come again and again, the pleasure was just so overwhelming and vivid.

"Put it in," I begged, out of my mind with absolute delight.

He did as I asked, gently stretching me open and sliding most of his wicked girth deep inside.

More rushes of salty sweat pushed across my face and neck as his wonderful cock began slowly thrusting in and out. I was floating past cloud nine and reaching paradise. I grunted greedily and hungrily with each powerful thrust. His cock was pure irresistible bliss.

He raised a hand to my mouth to stop my screams of unabated ecstasy, then watched me wallow in a heaven that was far too stunning to be true...and yet it was.

He kept on thrusting for at least two hours more, forcing my once tight pussy further and further apart. I was amazed that I felt no discomfort from his enormous size, but rather only unrelenting pleasure for the whole time.

When the two hours were up, he began to pant like some frantic dog, and I knew he was finally getting close.

By then my paradise was all consuming and far too riveting to back away from now. If he were going to fire a hot steamy load, then I was going to have to receive it. The thought of taking a chance with such a wicked load at the height of my ovulation, turned me on to the point where my entire body was simply a shivering wall of orgasmic glory.

I could feel his body muscles tighten and his focus sharpen as he got prepared to pullout.

"Don't pullout. Come inside," I ordered him, gripping his bum and wrapping my legs tightly around his pumping waist.

We savored the moment, pulling each other closer.

He began groaning hard, and we came together, our bodies rocked with shockwaves of unrelenting bliss.

I had never felt such exquisite joy before, and I doubted he had either. The buildup and mutual release had been just so tremendous.

I thought for sure he would stop after releasing inside, but he miraculously kept on going, ignoring the fact we were both by that time fully exhausted and covered with rolling sweat.

I kept on moaning uncontrollably as he proved to have another hour left in him.

When all was said and done, Mike and I slid to the floor and chatted sweetly for the rest of the evening.

Afterward we showered and freshened up.

Then we made a pact that we would keep on meeting at these weekly swingers parties, but that we would keep our fucking a secret. We also agreed to never use a condom. The skin to skin was beyond paradise. I also told Mike that whenever I would become pregnant with his baby, that I would simply pretend one of Jeff's condom's broke and let my husband take the blame. Jeff had been dragging his feet on starting a family, but the thought of such awesome creampies from Mike on a weekly basis was just far too sweet to ever turn down.

But I knew in my heart of hearts that if Jeff ever knew that the Greek God Mike was stretching my pussy for hours and bringing me so many orgasms, that he would get supremely jealous and stop me from attending the weekly swinging parties. Jeff was touchy about his skinny five inch cock, and if he ever found out Mike's twice as large massive canon was making me moan then he would surely not allow it.

"My husband is very jealous and very selfish. He would lose his mind if he knew I was planning to fuck a super hunk like you every week."

"Don't worry. We'll lock ourselves in this bathroom each time. It'll be our giant secret," Mike said to me, rubbing his huge cock while adding a playful wink.

I finished combing my hair then gave Mike a generous kiss on his amazing lips. Then I stepped out the door alone. He let me leave the bathroom first. We didn't want to be seen leaving together

"I couldn't find you," Jeff blurted out as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

He glared at the top of the stairs but saw no one.

I chickened out," I lied. I hope you'll forgive me. I hid in a bedroom and just fell asleep. I wanted to fuck some old guy for you, but I guess I'm just not the swinging type."

He frowned and his face reddened. "I hope you're not going to mess things up for me. I got to score with a really nice redhead tonight. Some of the women here are single, so if you don't have sex then it won't stop me from scoring. But at least you've got to promise to show up. They won't let a guy in without a partner. House rules. But nobody will know who you fucked or even if you fucked anyone at all. They don't watch what goes on here. So promise me you will keep coming every week even though you're not fucking anyone."

"I'll keep coming," I assured him.

"Thanks for letting me win," he said happily, his face beaming ear to ear.

"I'll let you keep on winning, week after week," I lied. I knew my pussy was going to be the real winner.

12