You Won't Believe This, But ...

Story Info
Straight girl seduced by a lesbian for the first time.
5k words
4.48
55.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ashley Monet. I'm a third-year student at my college, going for a BA in Education. I'm 22, 5'-5", 145 pounds of nicely proportioned curves , 36C breasts, and raven haired-brunette. I know where I got the fair skin and blue eyes, those run in my family. But alone of my parents and siblings, my hair is jet-black, and perfectly straight. They all have gorgeous, blonde, naturally wavy hair. I'm also, if I say so myself, quite pretty! Full lips, big eyes, high cheekbones. So even in a family of blondes, this brunette never lacked for attention from the boys. And more than few girls, too!

This last year, my roommate has been a wonderful girl named Elizabeth Mayfield. She's 22 as well, barely 5'-2" tall, with a dark-honey straw-blonde hair, long and straight. Light brown eyes, and a lovely slightly tan complexion. Her gorgeous tiny physique was a svelte 120 pounds, with only A-cup breasts, but let me tell you: they were perfect! I've never been attracted to girls, before, but I often found myself fantasizing about touching her breasts, fondling them, playing with her delicious, pointy nipples. But nothing had ever happened, as we were both straight. And no, it is not uncommon, at all, for straight girls to think and fantasize about playing around with their straight friend's bodies. Anyway, we hit it off instantly and became BFF's, not just roommates.

Which was good, because it seemed like we always jumped at any excuse to hug each other, kiss each other on the cheek, cuddle under a blanket on the couch watching a movie. We'd even take showers together, wash each other's backs, brush each other's hair, fix each other's bra straps. Help each other with our makeup, painting toenails and fingernails. Neither of us saw that as anything sexual, though. Straight girls do all of that, all the time.

We had separate double beds, but sometimes we'd sleep with each other, and cuddle. It was nice! Needless to say, we had no nudity taboo between ourselves, and we often wandered around our room in our underwear or nothing at all.

And like all girls, everywhere, BFF's or not, we talked about everything! Boys, school, our studies, our career plans, our teachers, our class loads, our periods, our parents, sexual encounters we have had, what we liked, what we didn't ... literally, anything and everything.

It was great to have a roommate who was also such a great friend, and we got along like this for 8 months.

Then, one night, everything changed.

Liz was out studying tax law with a classmate, in a room down the hall. I was home alone, and as I had all my clothes in the wash, and was alone, I decided to just go to bed in the nude. We sometimes did that, anyway, as it is the most comfortable way to sleep.

I had just turned off the lights, got in bed, and was almost asleep, when I heard the door open, then quickly close.

"Liz?" I said.

"Yeah, it's me," she said. I thought she sounded out of breath, but it didn't really register, in my half-asleep state. I heard her getting undressed, and she sounded like she was in a hurry.

"Ashley? Can we cuddle, tonight? Please?"

"Sure," I said. "But I have to warn you, I'm naked, under these covers."

"That's ... ok," she said. It was beginning to register on me that Liz sounded ... odd. Not her normal self.

The covers flew up, I felt her spoon against my back, putting one arm under my head, her other arm over my shoulder, and pull herself tightly against me. She crossed her arms over my chest, her hands on my shoulders. We had done all of this before, but not with one of us naked, though. But hey, it was Liz. And she felt lovely.

But then I realized: she was naked, too! There was no mistaking the silky feel of skin against skin, her breasts against my back. Ok. Unexpected. Unusual. But quite all right. Actually it was very nice, once the initial surprise wore off. After all, it was just Liz!

The surprises kept coming, though: I felt her place her face against my back, and her breath spilled out on my shoulder blades, hot and fast. Also, she seemed to be shaking, somewhat. I realized she also felt hot, everywhere she was touching me, her body seemed to be radiating heat.

"Liz?" I said. "Honey, is something wrong? Are you ok?" I tried to roll over so I could see her face, but when I tried to move, she tightened her grip around my chest, and said,

"I'm ok. Something happened to me, and it's kind of shaken me up, a bit."

"Are you ok? Were you hurt? Baby, let me look at you!"

"No!" she said. "Please, Ash, just let me hold you for a bit, ok? I'm not hurt. I'm ok. But could I just hold you for a bit?"

"Of course!"

We laid together like that for a bit. Eventually her breathing slowed to normal, and her shaking stopped. But her body seemed to be hotter than usual, still.

"Golly, Liz, I have to admit that this really is nice. A very sensual experience."

She whispered in my ear, "Would you say it's pleasurable?"

"Oh, it is. We should do this more often, I'm liking it so much."

"Suits me. God, Ash," she said, "You're such a nice warm, soft, body to cuddle with. I'm feeling so much better, already."

"Just hold on as long as you need, doll. I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you."

She kissed my back, and I took her hand and gave it a kiss, and felt her sigh against my back, and pull me even more tightly to her. It was wonderful.

I became aware of her arms crossed over my chest, pressed against my breasts. I took a deep breath, just to feel them swell against her arms.

"Now, girlfriend," I said, "Tell me what's got you so flustered?"

"Oh, Ash," she said, "You won't believe what just happened to me!"

"Is it something bad? Did someone try to assault you?"

"No, it wasn't bad. And it wasn't an assault. I ... wanted it ... really. Even though I didn't know I had wanted it, before?"

"Liz, that's not making anything any clearer, love."

"Ash, I hope this doesn't change how you feel about me, or think about me, but," she took a deep breath and said,

"I just made love to another woman."

"Oh ... dear," I literally had no clue what else to say. And I became even more aware of our mutual nakedness, and the closeness of our embrace.

A moment of silence passed between us, we remained in our close embrace.

"Is that all you have to say?" Liz asked. "Please don't say we can't be friends, anymore. Please? Should I let go of you?"

I found her hands, and pressed them to my shoulders, in the process, one of my nipples was now in direct contact with her arm. The wave of pleasure that hit me took my breath away, and I needed a moment to clear my head.

"Liz," I said, "Sorry. It took me by surprise, that's all, baby. And then my nipple pressed against your arm, and the intensity of how it felt, took my breath away. No, I don't think any less of you, darling. We're BFF's forever."

"Oh, thank you, Ash," she said. "It's all happened so suddenly, I haven't even had time to come to terms with it all, myself." She kissed my shoulder, again, just a sweet little peck. Nonetheless, it produced a shiver in me. "Oh, It's so sweet when you shiver like that, Ash."

"So," I said, "If I'm not prying too much, but, are you 100% lesbian?"

"I don't know," she said.

I named three of our favorite male movie stars, those I knew she was partial to. "That do anything for you?" I asked.

She tightened her embrace again, and I felt her hips rock, slightly. I found I loved the feeling of that against my bare ass so much I missed her answer. "Sorry, Liz, what was that?"

"I said, naming those guys did produce a tingle. I guess maybe I'm bisexual? God, I don't know!"

"It's alright, baby. You just be who you are, we'll sort this all out. But at the bottom of it all, no matter what, we're BFF's. You got that?"

"Yes, Ash," she said.

A few more very pleasant moments passed. I had remained where I was, with my nipple pressing against her arm, because it just continued to feel so nice!

Liz had begun stroking my shoulders and arms, and that made her arm move against my nipple, and again, my breath was taken away, by the force of the pleasure of the sensation. Instinctively, my hips rocked a bit, as I felt a growing burning tingle in my pussy. In response, Liz's hips rocked in time with mine, and again, fireworks were shooting up and down my body.

"Liz?"

"Ash! Your voice sounds so different."

"L- L-Liz?"

"Yes, Ash?"

"Te-" This was getting ridiculous! I could barely speak because my breath was coming in gulps, but I managed to say, "T-Tell me how it happened? If you want to?"

"Well," she said, "You know I was studying with Becky, right?" Becky was a mutual friend, the girl down the hall I mentioned. She's an out and proud lesbian. A bit on the butch side, short hair style, never wears makeup, except some foundation, that sort of thing. But very lovely. And nice! We were friends, had been friends since we both started school here, three years ago. She had never, ever, behaved in an unwelcome way towards us, or any of her straight girlfriends.

"Ok," I said, "So you two were in the study hall?"

"To start with," Liz said. But then she said she was getting tired, and wanted to put on something more comfortable, and would I mind if we went to her room?"

"So you did."

"Yes. We got to her place, she got changed in a big football jersey, and we sat at her table and studied. I dozed off for a minute, and when I woke up, Becky said,

###

Earlier, Liz and Becky:

"Liz? Why don't you go lie down on my bed? Take a nap? "You'll probably feel a lot better and be able to study."

I looked at her bed, and it certainly seemed inviting. But-

"Oh, go ahead," she said. "I promise, I won't touch you, or take this as an invitation for sex, I swear."

I was tired! So, knowing I could trust her, I got up and went and laid down on her bed. I fully expected to be asleep the instant my head hit the pillow, but instead ...

My imagination started to run wild. Thinking about all the girls Becky must have slept with on this very bed. Wondering what kind of lover would she be? A giving one? Or one who is just after what they want, and doesn't care much about her partner? I imagined Becky would be a kind, and generous lover. And I started getting turned on! Here I was, lying in her bed! My mind filled with images of her and I making love, playing out like a movie in my mind's eye. And the more I pursued those thoughts, the more turned on I became! Would she be a better lover than a man? Being so much more intimately familiar with the female body and psyche?

Like any normal girl, I'd had thoughts, ever since puberty hit, of making love with another girl. I'd always been curious. And now, here I was, in the bed of a girl who loved girls.

I had turned over a couple of times, as all of this went through my head.

"Can't sleep, after all?" Becky asked.

"No. I can't seem to clear my head," I said.

"Ok," she said. "Now, don't take this the wrong way, ok? I totally do not mean this in a sexual way, alright? But, would you like to cuddle for a bit? The comfort of another body might help calm your mind. And if you don't want to, that's perfectly ok, too."

Well, with the thoughts that had been running through my head like crazy these last few minutes, that certainly did not seem like a plausible outcome! Just the opposite! So you can imagine my surprise when my traitorous mouth opened itself up and said,

"Yes, please. That'd be nice."

###

Ash & Liz:

"So then what happened? I asked.

Liz said, "Becky stood up and walked to the bed. As she did, it was like I was seeing her for the first time. I was struck by the grace and beauty of her movements. I've seen tons of naked women before, in the showers at gym class, showering with you, here at home. But it was like I was seeing her for the first time, really seeing her, and how gorgeous she was.

"Anyway, she walked over to the bed, got in, and spooned up behind me. She let her arm rest on my hip.

"Can you show me how she did it?" I asked.

"Ok." Liz disengaged from our embrace, and I immediately regretted losing the feel of her body against mine!"

Liz walked across to our table, and as she walked away I was struck by how gorgeous her ass was! I had literally seen her entire body, naked, hundreds of time. I had had my hands on those glorious ass cheeks many times, in the shower, washing each other's backs. Funny how you can be so familiar with something, and then see it and it's like you never really appreciated what was right in front of you the whole time! My pussy was past tingling, now. I was getting wet.

"Keep in mind," Liz said, "She wasn't naked, like we both are now. So it's not like it's exactly the same."

"Close enough, though, I bet," I said. "Now come back, I'm getting cold." Yes, I lied. Ok? But it was kind of cold, without her pressed against me as she had been.

"Well, she walked slowly, like this," Liz said. Oh, God! Suddenly she was even more heart-breakingly beautiful! It took her an eternity to get back in the bad, and spoon up against me, again. And when she did, I sighed at how sweet it felt to have her body back in contact with mine! How quickly I had gotten used to it! From that first surprised moment realizing she was nude, to now, that I missed her when she wasn't embracing me? It couldn't have been more than five minutes!

We got ourselves all settled again, but this time, both of my nipples were pressing against Liz's arms! And now her hands were resting against my upper chest, and I took my hands and placed them over hers. I hoped she didn't notice how my nipples had erected themselves into hard little knots of hypersensitivity! I was now fully wet, too. I said,

"Ok, then what?"

Liz said, "Well, then we were lying there, her spooned up against me like we are now-"

"Except with clothes on, still."

"Yes, I was still dressed, Becky was in her football jersey."

"And her arm was resting on your hip?"

"Yes."

"Like, how? Show me."

Liz took her left arm and laid out, down my body, her forearm and hand resting on my left hip, her fingers brushing the spot of my belly just below my naval.

"Then what?" I asked.

###

Liz and Becky:

So there we were, on Becky's bed, with her spooned up against my back, her arm resting on my hip. And I am now definitely wet for her. We laid there for a few minutes like that, and true to her word, she made no advance towards me at all. But now I wanted her too!

"Becky?"

"Yes, Liz?"

"Have you ever had a girl come over that she wasn't sure if, if-"

"A girl who wasn't sure if she was a lesbian? Or bisexual? Or a straight girl who wanted to make to love to another woman, maybe once, just to see whether she liked it or not? But wasn't certain of it?"

"Yes."

"Happens all the time, sweetheart."

"What do you do if you get started, and they decide they don't like it? Don't want to continue?"

"I thank them for giving it a try, give 'em a kiss on the cheek, and we pretend like it never happened. I'm still friends with all of them."

"Doesn't it hurt you?"

"Oh, sometimes, yes. If I've got a crush on that girl, and if she likes being with me, maybe it'll become a long-term relationship. But then it turns out halfway through, or the next day, she decides sex with women isn't for her. It happens."

"What do you do?"

"The usual stuff any girl does. Mope around for a week. Eat lots of ice cream, cry a bit, drink too much wine. But then life goes on. If you're looking for love, you have to be able to take the lows with the highs."

We lay together a bit longer.

"But what brings this all to your mind?" she asked. "Just lying here, in my bed, with me?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I see," she said. "Baby? Can I stroke your hair? If you don't like it, you can tell me to stop, and I will. No matter how far this goes, if it goes anywhere, I won't do anything you don't like, if you tell me. Ok?"

"Yes, ok," I said.

She took her arm from my hip and reached up and started stroking my hair. Her touch was so sensual! "You hair is the loveliest color," Liz.

###

Ash and Liz:

"Show me how she did that!" I said. And then I remembered my manners, and said, "Please?"

Liz reached up to my hair, and started stroking it. Running her fingers through it, pulling it up over my ear. I heard someone moaning in appreciation, and I realized it was me!

Liz whispered in my ear, "I did that, too. It made me moan, just like that. Feels lovely, doesn't it?"

"Oh, it does. It does! What happened next?"

###

Liz and Becky:

"Becky?"

"Yes, love?"

"Would you consider having sex with me?"

"I'd love to," Becky said. "I've always thought you were just the prettiest little thing. And such a sweetheart, too! But, baby, this first time, for you? You have to look me in the eyes, and tell me you want to try and make love with me. So there's no misunderstanding for either of us. It's not romantic, I know. But just that one little thing can save a lot of heartache later."

I pulled myself away, rolled over to face her, eye to eye, and said, "Becky, I want to try and make love with you. Will you try it, with me?"

She smiled and said, "Lover, I was afraid you would never ask!" She reached behind my neck and pulled my lips to hers, and the instant our lips hit it was like all the fireworks on Earth went off all at once, in my body! Her kiss was SO SWEET! So gentle, so soft, so unforced, unrushed-

###

Ash and Liz:

"I want that!" I nearly shouted. My body was on fire, my pussy was soaking my thighs and the sheets, and ALL I could think of was having Liz's lips, pressed to mine! Don't ask me how I did it without hurting either of us, I do not know. All I knew was that together, we had crossed a line. No more hesitation. No more denial of our need for each other's bodies. It was on, now!

I rolled around to face Liz, our arms wrapped around each other, and our lips met. Just like she said, it was as if all the Earth's fireworks went off in my body, all at once! Our tongues danced together, our tongues fought against each other, as we explored every last bit of each other's mouths, our lips, teeth, gums, even, all joining in the frenetic dance of lovemaking. Several times our teeth clacked against each other, and still we prolonged that kiss until we had to stop, due only to our bodies need to breathe. A few quick gasps and gulps of breath, and then we were right back assaulting each other's lips with our passion.

Liz started kissing and nuzzling my neck, driving my lust to an even higher state.

"Liz?" I managed to gasp, "What is that taste, on your lips?

"Do you like it?"

"I do. It's very different, but I do. What is it?"

"It's Becky. It's her desire, her arousal."

And that just ratcheted the whole experience up to eleven! No kiss I had ever shared with a boy hit me like that one did! Maybe it was all the better because we were already naked. And as my tits pressed against Liz's, I could feel her nipples were already erected into tight knots of luscious sensitivity. As we kissed, my hands sought out those nipples, pinching them between my fingers, even as our bellies, our hips, began rocking together in synch with each other's bodies, each other's primal needs. We fought to see who could throw a leg over each other's bodies, the better to pull our pussies, our clits, into direct, naked, gloriously hot wet contact with each other! I'm happy to say, this first time, I won that contest! I got my leg over her hips, pulled my lower leg against her luscious ass, and crushed our slits together without mercy.

I had her right where I wanted her, grinding our clits together in what felt like mutual electrical shocks, when Liz cried out,

"Ash! Wait! There's more!"

I was completely stunned. I didn't want to stop, now! "What?" I cried. "What more could there possibly be than this?"

12