All Comments on 'You Won't Believe This, But ...'

by AmberSolis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun thanks

BobbyandtheCabinBobbyandtheCabinover 1 year ago

Enjoyed. Look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. My first time was with one of my professors, she invited me back to her place late one Friday night, I wasn't ignorant as to why, I had a crush on her, I wanted her to have sex with me. She made a fire, we sat on her couch, kissing, caressing until we were both naked and then she took me, passionately like none of my high school boyfriends ever before. I was yelling OMG, YES or WTF and cumming fast and hard, again and again. Later she took me by my hand and led me to her bedroom. It was now my first time to touch, suck and please a woman. Late Sunday afternoon, I went back to my dorm room, said hello to my roomies, slipped between the sheets, touched my oh so sensitive parts and smiled to myself before slipping into a long sleep.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Very nice (and HOT). I liked how you got Liz and Becky involved before Ash and Liz -- much more believable where Liz came to bed all worked up and nature took its course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was outstanding and felt it was a perfect way to be seduced into lesbian sex. was sorry to read thaT YOU RETURNED TO BOYS

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

Just a touching sensuous story! I was riveted to each paragraph and blown away by the dialogue between the girls, and the tender meeting of their minds and bodies. Really superb. Your story's start with heat then steadily rise in sexual heat until a volcano is spewing fiery lava.

Same sex between people is the most erotic I have ever experienced - or ever will. Later in life I wanted to have craven gay sex with men I did not know. When I did, I was changed sexually and am happy I followed my cravings to do something wonderful for myself.

The beauty and tenderness of lesbian sex you describe so very well. I could feel the girls all give into the sweetness each had inside, and translated that emotion into toe curling orgasms.

When the girls got married to men, I thought that was pretty cool. Both made it be known that each husband could not be a third wheel between them. Honesty is a terrific virtue.

Gave you a 5, but would have liked to give you a 10!

I have more of your prolific writing to enjoy. Thanks for sharing your carnal mind with others!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmberSolis@AmberSolis
I'm a woman who has been around the block more than a few times. I write mostly light-hearted stuff usually centered around lesbians, mutual-consent incest between adults, group sex. I do write some darker, non-consent stories, but even those usually end happily. My stories a...