You Won't Believe This, But ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz rolled me onto my back, mounting me missionary style, and said, "Lover, let me show you!"

###

Liz and Becky:

Becky had rolled me onto my back, and had mounted me, missionary style. I don't know how, but suddenly she was between my wide-spread legs, her face over mine. Breast to breast. Belly to belly, and oh, GOD! How lovely it felt to have her belly heaving against mine, for breath! And most of all, not just pussy to pussy. No. We were clit to clit. As if each other were trying to drown the other in the fluids of our own desire.

She leaned down again for one of those wondrous, torturous, long, open mouthed kisses, as not only our pussies tried to drown each other, but also our own perspiration, flowing freely over each other's body's. Wet with sweat, with desire, she proceeded to trib me until I came. We both came, several times over, until we were spent.

###

Ash and Liz:

I came out of her narrative, to find myself flat on my back, my legs spread wide, and Liz on top of me. Our clits were in direct contact with each other, and each thrust of Liz's hips felt like a 100,000-volt electric shock coursing through my body, starting at my clit, and going to ground in my asshole, my nipples, my clit, my lips, my neck, my whole chest, and my nipples again, just in case they might have been missed on the first go-around.

Realizing our positions, my body responded entirely on its own, and my legs instinctively wrapped themselves around her waist, lest she get away before I was done with her! All I could think was how right this all felt, and how I was never going to let her go. How we were one. How we were meant to be together, how inevitable this all was, and how grateful I was for it. It all inspired a desperate need within me to please her.

She was my man. I was her woman. I know, I know! It might be more accurate to say she was the dominant and I was her submissive. However you want to describe it, our bodies both accepted our roles to each other at some deep, instinctive level, and she rode me from one orgasm, to another, to another, to another.

I was glad Liz mentioned how freely she and Becky had been perspiring, how wet each other was becoming, because my own body, pinned beneath Liz's, was reacting in exactly the same way!

###

I don't really have clear memories of the rest of the evening, but I do recall eating her pussy to orgasm after orgasm. My tongue, my lips, Hell, even my nose! Traced out every last fold and twist of her labia, every hidden secret of her clit, hidden beneath it's hood, every last twist of her vaginal entrance, as far as my tongue could penetrate. Even every last petal of her anal rosebud. We found each other's g-spots with our fingers inside each other, and rubbed them raw!

I relished her writhing in my arms as I brought her to orgasm, over, and over again, that first night. Even as our neighbors above us, below us, and on either side, began hammering on the walls, floors, and ceilings, to get us to tone it down!

###

The next morning:

We woke up around 10:00AM, the sun streaming in through our window, Texas-mid-summer unforgivingly hot, our bodies slick with each other's perspiration, despite the best the air-conditioning could do. But it wasn't just our perspiration, making us so slick. It was the combined fluids of each other's arousal, each other's desire, each other's love, in which both our bodies had been so liberally coated. Liz, first by her encounter with Becky. Then the both of us, by our lovemaking throughout the evening, afterwards.

There was a knock on our door. Liz said, "I'll get it."

She went to the door, looked through the peephole, then, to my surprise, threw the door open and shouted, "BECKY!"

Becky, at least, had the presence of mind to kick the door shut, as Liz's naked body dragged her into our apartment.

She let Liz drag her to my bed, and throw her down, sandwiched between us, as she jumped on top of Becky and showered her with kisses.

As Liz explored down Becky's neck, Becky turned to me and said, "Morning, Ash! You're just as lovely as I had imagined you would be. AH!" Liz had fastened her lips to the side of Becky's neck. "Glad to see you both doing so well- AH!" Liz had slipped a hand under her shirt, and up, under her bra and closed her fingers on one of Becky's nipples.

Since Liz was already working on getting Becky's top and bra off, I went to work on pulling Becky's pants off, then her underwear, and then I went down on her gorgeous pussy for everything I was worth! I felt so grateful to her, for having brought Liz and me to this place in our relationship, for the doors she had opened in our lives. And I wanted to show that appreciation for what she had done for us with my tongue in her pussy, and savor the taste I had noted on Liz's lips, Becky's taste, her aroma, directly from the source! I don't know how many times she came, between the loving ministrations of Liz and me, but I didn't stop, until, hours later, she pushed her hand against my forehead to forestall my continued oral assault on her pussy, and said,

"Ladies, PLEASE! Enough! I have to rest! Give me a few hours, and we'll get an early dinner, and we'll talk, ok? We'll talk. I promise. Oh, my loves! We'll talk. First though, we're all going to need a shower, pretty desperately. And you're going to want to wash these sheets, too. Then we'll sort all of this out, I promise-"

And just like that, she was asleep! We weren't far behind her, in falling asleep for a few more hours.

###

After that, neither of our lives were ever the same again. Boyfriends came and went. Girlfriends came and went. Long-term relationships of both men and women came and went. Eventually, we all settled on someone we wanted to keep in our lives. For Liz and me, it was men. For Becky, it was a girl. This lovely, beautiful, 6-foot-tall South Korean girl, named Cassandra.

For Liz and me, it took several men before we found one who could accept the fact that Liz and I still had deep, loving, sexual, feelings for each other, and our beloved dyke, Becky. And that, occasionally, we would all wish to express our affection for each other physically, sexually, lovingly. Without them! But eventually, we both did find men of that caliber, and we let them put rings on our fingers as fast as they could.

And we proceeded to prove to them they had made the right choice, every chance we got.

I don't claim to understand the human heart. Or love, for that matter.

But the more I grow, the more I see, the more it seems to me that the human heart was never meant for monogamy. Never meant for just heterosexuality, even! There's just so much more out there! At least for women.

Maybe even for men, too, though that seems to be a much touchier subject! I know this: If my husband came home to me, and said, "Ash, I ran across this guy, OR this girl, today, and there seems to be this mutual attraction between us, I don't understand it!"

If my husband came home and said that, I'd say,

"Baby, go for it! See how it turns out for you. I hope it works out for you like it has for you, Liz, Becky, and me! I hope it makes you as happy as you have let me be with my other relationships, with my girls!"

And if it is another girl, I want to meet her, too! After all, I know he has good taste. He married me!

END

12