You'll Never Know

Story Info
My wife and back alpha might have happened.
2.4k words
2.7
36.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

"Was it real?"...

My wife told me a woman will do anything sexually once aroused. It was said nonchalantly and mistakenly. I didn't further the subject seeing it incidental and something not up for discussion. I told Bob my old friend and drinking buddy. He agreed but said that it depended on the man or rather the man's experience. He said Junior would know better. That guy was a Hoe man. He's big black and ugly but the ladies seem to have a thing for him. If anyone could tell us the secret to the fact it'll be him.

Junior thought the whole thing a joke. He said it's no secret, just simple nature. And it's not something you learn. You got it or you don't. And if you have to ask, you don't have it. What we're talking about is what science refers to as an Alpha Male. And that has nothing to do with race, size or strength. It's something science and nature can't explain. But if you got it you understand without explanation.

Bob asked if Junior considered himself an alpha male. He told us it's not what he thinks but what others know. If he weren't, we wouldn't be having this discussion. He was right. He was giving us the facts straight and true. He went on to point out unknown secrets never said but understood. First, he's been with so many women he stopped counting, mostly wives. Women attached in relationships are much better. Meaning they're not seeking love or commitment just sexual pleasure.

With that understanding he's never gotten a one of them pregnant and it wasn't due to lack of effort. Not that he can't, It's just harder for an Alpha male. He wasn't made to make babies and play family. His job is to get the pussy ready and prepared for the other boys. It's nature little production process. That's why they aren't many Alpha's, just enough to keep the ladies in line and doing right by their man.

The Alpha male is not a home wrecker. In fact, he's the opposite. His job is to secure and fortify relationship. He does not cater to cuckolding. His play is secret and discreet. What you don't know about your woman's infidelity with an Alpha male will strengthen the relationship and secure her for you forever. But it must remain secret at least to her. She must never know you know.

This was mind blowing. He offered to help to us, understanding it will improve our marriage and verify no pussy can deny the Alpha Male. But how would we know he's done the job and what if our wives find out we know. He said he'll set a date and if they comply, we'll know they're with him. And should the secret get out then we're fucked. Any restrain will be diminished and they'll render to desire and temptation. And we'll probably become cuckolds.

He told us to think about it and contract him if we want our wives properly tamed. That was a week ago. I was cleaning the garage this weekend, actually just started when I dropped a few old rags behind the car, when bending to get them my wife Margie and Bob's wife Carol came in. Their hush tone and behavior drew my suspicion, so I remain hidden behind the car listening to their conversation.

Carol told Margie that Bob brought a friend over to repair somethings around the house and his name was Junior. She described him as big ugly and black as night. This was definitely our Alpha. Apparently, Bob made his decision. Carol said Junior propositioned her and she was considering it and wanted Margie's opinion.

There was a long silence then Margie said this was to personal for her to offer advice. But whatever she decides it's better she keep it secret and never tell a soul, not even her priest. Carol thanked her and ask she not think any less of her. The guy is persistent and for some reason compelling. Margie assured her nothing of the kind crossed her mind. They agreed to keep in touch via text and left the way they came under in a shroud of secrecy.

A week passed and Bob seem to drop off the face of the earth. He didn't show up at the bar and didn't respond to my text. I was ready to pay him a visit when I noticed Junior. He'd went missing too. Funny of him to show now Bob is gone. I bought him a beer and asked if he'd seen Bob. He told me we wouldn't be seeing Bob for a while.

"Why, I asked."

"You know why."

"Okay... What happened?"

"You don't really want me to kiss and tell... What would Bob say?"

"He doesn't have to know."

He paused, looking me up and down. Sizing me and figuring out something.

"Alright... But nor do you. Let's be fair about this."

"What do you mean?"

"You want something, give me something."

"What do you want?"

"An opportunity to train your wife."

I almost laughed, but he was dead serious.

"Think about it. You'll have one up on Bob. Knowing all the details of his wife's infidelity and him never knowing yours."

"You sound like I've made up mind." A long silence fell between us.

"Will I really know every detail?"

"Absolutely, if you can handle them. Bob couldn't. He put way too much faith in his wife. Now he understands the extent of love and loyalty where woman is concerned."

"He okay?"

"Oh yeah! ... He's a big boy now. He's learned and understands. Do you want to do same or continue with the fantasy?"

"You had the answer already or you wouldn't have come here looking for me." He laughed and bought me several rounds of beer as he disclosed the juicy details between him and Carol. Then we went into the plans for Margie.

Two days ago, I brought him over to the house using the same reason as Bob, to help fix and repair a few things around the place. What him and my wife didn't know is I knew their secret about Carol. Which gave me, not so much advantage, but prospective of both hunter and prey.

From the start Junior made himself available to my wife as much as possible. She was cold and distant to him for what he'd done to Carol something she failed to share with me. But like Carol confessed, he was persistent and compelling. Buy the weekend they were often together and talking alone.

Then it started. She began accompanying him to get supplies with each trip getting longer and longer. Finally, Junior quit the handiwork to finish a personal project at his own place. He told me it would be a couple a day's only then he'd be going back to his regular job out of town. Margie had agreed to help him until then. I asked if she was sure about it and her reply was quick and resolute.

They left together that morning and those where the longest two days of my life. I spent the time reflecting on the detail he'd given about Carol and imagining Margie instead. It seems Carol disproved of him from the start as well. She told Bob that she's a nose for trouble and Junior she could tell was big trouble.

She was right but unable to anything about it. So, she excepted her fate and waited for the inevitable. It came abruptly. Junior never left her alone. He badgered her with his presences, touching her slightly at first and building to feeling her affectionately, personally and finally privately.

His touch became common and at point she returned him the favor. Under normal condition this seduction might never had happen, but now this had gone to a place far beyond normality. And he was an Alpha male and nature demand she respond to his desire.

And so, she did. On the third day Carol began sucking his big black cock behind lock doors throughout the house. She worshipped him on bended knees like a sex craved animal. She couldn't explain her actions only that she was committed. For his part Junior done as promised and respectively consummated her infidelity outside the sanctity of her home.

He brought over to his place on the outskirts of town under the pretense of helping him complete his project, which was her. It was place some identify as the hood and what he called his personal junkyard. He stayed in an area where no outsider in his right mind wouldn't dare to venture. It was a safeguard against jealous spouses, lovers and the like, even as well as the law.

There Carol's innocence to love and lust was taken and her awaking into sin and womanhood began. She refused him nothing and gave him everything. Here I had to pause in my recollection. I was wrong in what I've done and had to stop it before it I lose my Margie. I woke from Juniors spell realizing what he claims was a lie. He is a thief and a wolf, and I allowed him to enter my home to still my most valuable treasure. That's what Bob discover all to late. I can only hope there was still time for me.

I came to his place in a mad wisp, arriving at his doorsteps to a group of thugs. A few words were exchanged before I was suddenly rendered unconscious. I awoke bound and gagged tightly to a chair secured to the floor in a small room before a curtain on wall.

A young slender black guy completely naked and covered with body tattoos and facial piercing, drew back the curtain revealing a two-way mirror. It gave a clear view into the bedroom next door. This is when I realized I was naked.

The guy came over and began stroking my cock. He showed me a big blackjack and told me he would beat the blood out my head if I showed my ass. My only job tonight was to sit back and enjoy the fucking show. He left and for a while I was alone.

Time escape me as I fell asleep. when I woke it was to the lights coming on from the next-door room. Junior walked in with Margie and right away they removed their clothes. Obviously, an understanding and agreement had been made between them. I can only wonder when that happen, sometime in the week or hours ago.

They were speaking between themselves for a moment, but the conversation was mute to me. They shared a laugh and passionate kiss, then Margie knelt before his big black cock that was at least a foot long, uncut, ripple with veins and thick as a coke can, and it wasn't even hard. His nuts were like a pair of swollen coconuts.

She attacked his monster unit and fat nuts with licks and kisses. This went on for several minutes. I could hardly take it, my Maggie submitting to this ugly monkey. Why? And how could I've allowed it to happen. The black guy came back to the room. He closed the curtain and clicked a switch that turned on the sound to the next door bedroom.

He told me, "Now you listen." Then left the room. After him was silence, then came the distinctive noise of Margie sucking Juniors cock. I heard her gag and gulp to a loud smacking rhythm. All the while Junior coaxing her under sweet words. "That's right baby, you know how I like it... Keep going, all the way now... Love your Daddy baby! Love your Daddy!"

I listen in heart breaking defeat as she deep throat him to completion. He moaned and roared in fulfillment. Then a silence followed, and only breathing was heard between them. I assumed they exhausted themselves.

The guy returned again, this time he told me if I want to witness my wife claim and tame by the master then I'd better admit it now, otherwise the show is over. I agreed and he told me to swear never to repeat what I witness. I swore. He drew back the curtain and turned the sound on then took a seat next to me.

"This is the best part. Believe me, you'll never forget tonight."

"I think I want to cry... Why do I want to cry?"

"Because your heart is broken. But you shouldn't be. You wanted it. It's all part of the game. Now you have no alternative but to play. Of course, you can quit but you'd lose the girl. The whole point is never to lose the girl."

He scooted closer and slightly shouldered me. "I'll tell you a secret... Keep it secret. As long as she never knows you know, she'll stay with you forever. If by the love of guilt alone. Just don't give her an opportunity to make a choice between you and sin. You'll always lose against those odds. Same as old Adam."

"Adam?"

First Man... He bit the apple to keep the girl? You ever go to Sunday school?"

"I don't understand?"

"You will... I'll help when necessary."

Noise from the room indicated we were going into the next round. Margie and Junior were coming back to life and taking position while exchanging hot kisses.

"It's cool... Let's finish the show. Like I said, you'll never forget. It's one of few things you'll remember when you wake up."

"When I Wake?"

He was right I did remember everything. But how I got back home in my Lazy-Boy I'll never know. I found Margie in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She greeted me with a kiss and asked if I slept well. I asked if she finished the project early at Junior's.

"What project?"

"You were taking the weekend to help Junior."

"He used the truck to pickup material. Once that was done and unloaded at his house, I returned back here with the truck. That was an hour ago. I helped because you slept in."

"Right... Sorry I forgot. Sleep fogged my brain. Maybe I'm just getting old." She kissed me again and we set to breakfast. The whole time I wonder if it were all just a dream. It was so surreal and yet very real.

The remainder of the day was uneventful. Still I pondered it couldn't have been a dream, but I hoped it was and not some horrible reality waiting to happen upon me. Yet the guy's words repeated, "Keep it secret."

I can hear him, Junior and Bob telling me, "What really happen and what's happening... You'll never know."


liliths
liliths
133 Followers