You'll Never Know My Name Ch. 04

Story Info
Unexpected sex scenes in high school.
2.4k words
4.46
3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aldenor
Aldenor
20 Followers

The blonde wig disappears into the garbage can with a little plastic clink. I've stopped running, but that's not the case for my pursuer, who's still trotting through the college gardens, out of breath. Alas for him, my clothes don't stand out in the uniform mass of H&M coats worn by the majority of broke students. He stares at me with palpable anger.

I laugh at his frustration.

- Despite his good term in Biology, little Jean-Michel will have to show more commitment in sports class...

A wry smile remains frozen on my face, but I stay focused. A fuse has just blown. The wig trick might not work again. I'll have to be less of a daredevil next time, I conclude as I leave the campus.

After a good shower and an invigorating night's sleep, I astonish my mother with my barely masked enthusiasm behind my bowl of Chocapic. It's been a long time since she's seen me so happy to be going to college. If only she knew why... Today, I've decided to kick things into high gear. Adrenalin is already making my heart race. My plan is perfect.

Passing through the second-floor corridor, my hand caresses the doorknob of a small maintenance room I noticed the day before. I open the door to find it unlocked. I melt into the stream of students streaming through the corridors.

In my pocket, I crumple up a sweet note written with mischief. The same mischievousness inhabits my gaze, which rests in turn on all the pretty faces in the area.

I'm like a panther, waiting to see which handsome male will stray a little too far from the herd...

After a few minutes, my handsome radar turns on at the same time as my crotch. There he is.

He's the one.

His bad-boy looks in a nice leather jacket and Dr. Martens make me bite my lip. He's dark-haired and muscular, without being vulgar. This boy has charm, he does something to me. And he seems to know how to count two by two and tie his shoes. What do the people want?

Making a ninety-degree turn like a dick-seeking missile, I mark him on the knickers. I track my target to his marker for the morning. Semiotics class. It'll be easy to get his attention.

As everyone takes their seats, I take advantage of an unexpected distraction from his back neighbor to stuff my message into his open pencil case.

And, without asking for a second thought, I leave the room before being too conspicuous. With a last glance, I watch my stratagem bear fruit. Intrigued, he reads my note and turns around, looking for his mysterious author.

But it's too late. I'm already gone.

"Dear stranger, I'm not going to beat around the bush: I think you're very handsome and sexy. I'm currently in the closet on the second floor, to the right of the stairs. If you're bored with your class, I'd love to meet up with you for a while, just the two of us... don't make me languish too long, okay? I'll be gone in an hour. Signed: A beautiful brunette who wets herself waiting for you."

I climb to the second floor and return to my hiding place. Before entering, I search my bag for a jet-colored mask covering half my face. I now resemble a Lady in a Venice masquerade, minus the aristo edge.

There, in the shadows, I bide my time. My prey is waiting. It will take thirty minutes for her hormones to overcome her distrust. I hear walking in the corridor. The metallic click of his boots is unmistakable. It's the stranger.

The stranger stops in front of the door. I open it with my foot, remaining in the half-light. He steps into the doorway, trying to make out the profile of my silhouette inside.

I grab the boy by the collar and pull him to me, taking advantage of his surprise to quickly close behind him. Darkness swallows us up.

- What...? he exclaims defensively.

- Hush, don't make a sound. You're in the right place, I whisper to him in the most feminine voice I can muster to avoid taking a swing.

His voice softens a little as he guesses that this isn't one of his buddies giving him a prank.

- No, but... why in the dark like that? Who are you anyway?

I manage to put my index finger on his lips on the first try with cheeky luck.

- I want to be discreet. You won't see my face, you won't know my name and you won't have my number. I invited you here to fuck me. It's as simple as that.

I sense his skepticism. He lets out a laugh tinged with embarrassment.

- Yeah, right. Stop, I don't buy it. You can't be serious.

I spot his hands in the dark, grab them and stick them on my breasts. I've already taken off my top and only my lingerie hides my excitement.

- Fuck... you're really serious...

- Yes, I'm serious. I've told you.

There's a silence. Her hesitation tortures him.

- You know the rules now. If you don't want to fuck me, fuck off, I say, with disarming confidence. - I don't even know if I like you...

I sigh. I take his big hands and stick them on my bare hips to show him my corpulence. Then I guide him over my buttocks molded in my jeans and finally one of his hands between my thighs to feel how hot I am already.

- Ah, you guys. No imagination, I tease, letting my index finger cascade from his mouth to his chest.

He hesitates for a few seconds. Then he gives in. At last!

He suddenly presses his body against mine with a masculine élan. I'm forced back into the corner of the room, my back pressed against the wall. I shiver at the feel of his cold leather jacket against my burning skin. I wrap my thighs around him. And squeeze. Hard.

The handsome man finds my lips. I thrust my tongue into his mouth to fan the flames of his desire. I can feel it already growing in his jeans. I rub myself there without shyness.

His breathing quickens and so does mine. I half rip off his belt and furiously press my thumb against his belly to pop the button. I bury my hand in his boxer shorts, grasping his hardening sex between my fingers.

- Hmm... beautiful beast, I whisper in his ear, before nibbling it. - Thanks... you're not bad yourself, for a shadow.

I squeeze his balls a little to freak him out, reminding him that even though I expect him to be manly, I'm in charge.

Our little balance of power seems to suit him. He doesn't struggle when I put my hand on his head and force him to his knees. He undresses me. I throw the whole thing not too far from my leg so that I can get dressed quickly, just in case...

Without waiting for my dish to cool, I press his face between my thighs. He doesn't hesitate to honor me. This young man has manners!

I hardly try to hide my moans of pleasure, despite the high risk of being caught red-handed... well... not only.

I savor his passionate kisses on my sex. His tongue is suave, a little clumsy, but sincere. I can feel myself spreading my cyprine all over his lower face. I push the vice further. He doesn't seem to mind. He's found my clitoris and is concentrating on it.

I let him work for long minutes. The pleasure builds little by little. I feel my legs trembling, a sign that it's time to get down to business.

- I can't take it anymore... go ahead. Fuck me, I order him.

He doesn't answer, but stands up. My fingers graze his glans, then the base of his penis. It's hard and warm.

- Do you have a condom? he asks, calm despite the palpable tension. - Yes, wait...

I blindly reach into the back pocket of my jeans for the little piece of plastic and slip it over his glans. He grabs it and slips it on, not without difficulty in the dark. But he knows that if he turns on even the flash of his cell phone, the game will stop immediately.

While he's getting ready, I'm waiting for him, already positioned, hands resting against the wall, buttocks outstretched ostentatiously in the darkness. I waddle impatiently. He sees nothing, but it's just the same.

He presents himself to me. I guide his penis to my sex and it slides in without delay. I let out a little sigh of contentment.

- Hmm... perfect... fuck, I wanted that too much. - Oh yeah? he says, at the same time as he slaps my buttocks vigorously.

I appreciate the initiative.

- Oh yes... now go ahead. Knock me out.

He doesn't hesitate. His hands embrace my hips without delicacy and enter me all the way inside almost with a jerk. I moan. I press my buttocks against his belly to make sure I kill any softness in him.

The act becomes savage. He doesn't spare me. But I've been waiting for this. I get off on it. I try to caress myself before giving up: his assaults are so strong that I nearly smash my teeth against the wall. He lets me get back on my feet and keeps going.

I come for the first time. But he hardly gives me time to breathe as he continues going at it like a bull. I recover as best I can, then take advantage of a little respite to turn around.

- Will you carry me? I ask him, defiantly. - Let's see if I can lift you...

I slap his chest knowingly. I squeeze myself into the corner and, using her thighs, lift me up, before carrying me with her arms and pelvis. I eagerly slide his sex inside me again. I feel him a little uncomfortable, but he doesn't flinch.

- I know I shouldn't have taken that rabe at the self...

- Pfff...you're light.

- Show-off.

We both smile in the dark, the darkness masking our laughter to maintain this illusory distrust. I feel good with him now. I like him. I've already had my fill, but dessert is always welcome.

In this moment, feeling the warm skin of his chest against mine, the perfect alchemy of our bodies, I feel overwhelmed. We kiss non-stop, more and more tenderly, even if the sex is intense. Finally, I rest my head in the hollow of his shoulders.

For the first time in a very long time, I offer myself totally to him, probably holding him a little too tightly, as if this feeling of fullness could escape in a draught...

Our moment of complicity continues. Forever. The pleasure is still there, but... I can feel him weakening. He doesn't come. Resuming my usual malice, I slyly play with his ear, like a real she-devil.

- Well then, Mr. Overzealous, do you have a record to beat?

- Mmmh... sorry. The condom makes it a little hard to come.

Without really thinking, I arm myself with my most evil whisper, seeking out his sex with my hand to gently slide off the piece of plastic.

- Well then... take it off? - Are you serious? - I'm trusting you. - OK, I'm clean, don't worry... - I hope so... otherwise I'll find you and castrate you, I whispered in her ear, nibbling harder on her lobe.

The condom falls to the floor with an unsightly noise. He gently seeks out the entrance to my vagina and slides back in, savoring the full sensation of me.

- Wow... that's so much better, he confesses.

- Mmmh, isn't it? That's good because you're a good fuck.

- I'm flattered...

He resumes his assault with renewed vigor. I get off again and can't resist the urge to cum again. He feels it and almost cracks.

- You're so tight... - I can barely contain your cock, it's true.

I kiss him and come to his ear again to play the temptress.

- Tell me, where do you want to come, you beautiful stallion?

- I'm dying to fill your pussy right now...

- Perfect then, I'll be waiting. I'm all yours. Knock yourself out.

Obviously, my words were enough for him to crack. A little surprised by his rising pleasure, he suddenly sinks deep inside me and lets himself go. He orgasms in my ear. I revel in his low, virile moan of pleasure. I love his face into my neck to feel his hot breath on my neck.

I feel waves of pleasure flood my body. I hold him close so I don't miss a drop. I love feeling complete, with him encased between my thighs, impaled on his massive pleasure machine.

- Oh that was good, he lets out with a long sigh.

- Mmmh indeed...

I enjoy the moment of tenderness that comes naturally. I stroke his back and he does the same. A few minutes pass. Neither of us seems to want to pull out of our embrace.

With a twinge of regret, as I feel the excitement leave my body for good, I start looking for my clothes. I get dressed in silence. I can feel her concern rising and tightening her throat.

- Will I... see you again?

I don't answer. My mischievousness has fled with my nymphomaniac shell, leaving me alone with my conscience. My mind is as confused by my hormonal descent as it is by my own contradictions.

I dress summarily, without making the slightest sound. We confuse each other more every second.

As I sit up, he grabs my arm with a mixture of firmness and tenderness. I can hardly contain the tears that fill my eyes.

- Please... I'm sorry...

- I'm sorry... I'm sorry.

I kiss him, with a little too much affection than is reasonable. And I regret it immediately.

I push open the door and simply let go, in a falsely authoritative voice.

- Don't look at me.

Then I dash down the corridor like a fury, fleeing a gaze that would destroy far more than my anonymity.

As I enter the next crossroads, the stairwell, my emotions compel me to look back down the corridor.

No one. He's respected my request. And that's worse than anything...

My heart clenches. I flee as far as my breath will carry me, hot tears running profusely down my cheeks.

Aldenor
Aldenor
20 Followers