You'll Never Know My Name Ch. 03

Story Info
Unexpected sex scenes in high school.
1.3k words
4.54
2.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aldenor
Aldenor
20 Followers

I've been chewing on my pen for nearly thirty minutes. It sways up and down, testifying to my profound boredom.

A sudden impulse of guilt drives me to take an anatomy-pathology class from the class above, to give me a taste of next year.

Grave mistake. Deep down, I've got something else in mind than looking at that cross-section of genitalia on the overhead projector. I'd rather play with the real thing.

My hand immediately goes to my knickers as the teacher loses interest in the back of the room.

Today's stealth challenge is more...technical. It's a much smaller amphitheater than for the first years. People know each other. They're concentrated. But this proximity gives ideas. My hormones have more say than my reason.

I look around at the closed faces of the students staring at the blackboard, frantically taking notes.

My gaze stops on a guy at the other end of my row. He seems to be over the moon. He stares nervously at his laptop every twenty seconds.

Rather tall, dark, curly hair, athletic. Hm. Not bad. I stare at him. For a long time. And the weight of my gaze finally catches his.

I give him a small smile, without letting go of his eyes, as if I'd planted a hook in his retina. All that remains is to inject my poison into his mind.

I raise my pencil to my lips, with another, even more ambiguous smile. I gently push the eraser into my mouth. My tongue sticks out just enough to titillate his imagination. I suck lightly on the pencil, hoping this little game will also make him hard as wood.

He wiggles his buttocks in his chair, moving forward on the desk as if to zoom in on my mouth, captivated by this funny act. My pupils drop to the seat next to me, followed by a little tilt of the head, inviting him to join me.

He hesitates. It's amazing how these guys can show off by talking about ass all the time and shit themselves as soon as a girl concretely offers to indulge their fantasies.

I pretend to lose interest, obviously disappointed. Without missing a beat, he takes off from his seat. Slowly and as discreetly as possible, he makes his way over to me. He pulls out the folding seat and settles in a little awkwardly.

- Hi, he murmurs, trying not to attract too much attention.

- Hi, I reply with a falsely disinterested air.

- I'm Adrien, what's your name?

- My name's not Adrien. You don't need to know. At the end of the course

I'll disappear and you'll never see me again.

My answer baffles him. He looks at me quizzically, trying to pierce the veil of mystery that surrounds my little staging.

I look at him out of the corner of my eye, still a naughty girl. I flick my criterium up and down to get him to look under the desk. My hand busies itself in my jeans. The lace bites into my bare tummy, provocative, revealed by my fly open all the way down.

- I'm ready. Enjoy it while it's hot.

He answers nothing, blushing even in the half-light. With a hesitant hand, he caresses my thigh. He moves up. Then slips between my thighs.

I can feel his fingers getting used to the blind touch. He's getting the hang of it, slowly. He's gentle, unless it's a relative lack of confidence.

He quickly moves his fingers inside me. I let out a small sigh of contentment. My smile widens along with my vagina as he enters deeper.

I place my hand on his crotch with less delicacy. I quickly remove the button from his pants. I quickly penetrate his boxer shorts and take hold of his penis. A nice half-erection awaits me. It's not long before she's testing the limits of her jeans.

Without mercy, I lower them a few centimetres, enough to bring the beast out of its lair. There, his sex exposed, he looks at me skeptically, starting to back away. He looks around nervously.

But while some may be watching our new partner in this remote corner of the room, none seems to understand our little game.

I approach his ear, bending his neck to slip a daring little lick in. I suck gently on her earlobe, using my best voice to shoot down any resistance.

- Come on, come on...they can't see a thing, don't worry...I'll relax you.

And before he can object, I bend over outrageously to slide his hardened sex between my lips. He lets out a little moan of surprise. Resistance is useless.

As much as I'd taken my time the day before with my stranger from the men's room, here I want to get straight to the point. I feel limitless. Ready to dare anything (or almost anything?) to take pleasure while continuing to play my role of masked pervert.

I take hold of his penis at the base and push all its hardness down my throat. I jerk him off in a slow, tight back-and-forth motion. I salivate profusely to make the fellatio irresistible.

- Oh fuck... he just moans, almost losing his nerve.

He puts his hand on my head. In a flash of courage, he grabs my hair as I feel his pleasure rise dangerously. He restrains himself, reluctantly releasing a small drop of seminal fluid into my mouth.

I withdraw my head, releasing the embrace of my lips and the savage affection of my tongue. No doubt frustrating him enormously. I challenge him with my eyes. I come to his ear, tickling his savagery.

- I want you to take me...

I see his eyes widen as if he'd seen a monster.

- Uh...but we're gonna get our asses kicked...

I look down on him, with all my pride and power.

- All talk. As always.

His ego is bleeding, I can see it in his eyes. I can feel him wanting to smack me. His frustration is immense. He clamps his hand against my sex and digs his fingers deep inside me as if to slash my haughty confidence.

I let out a low moan of dark, lustful pleasure. I bite my lower lip.

Diabolical.

Without waiting for his hesitation to bring down his erection, I shift abruptly from my seat to crush my buttocks against his sex. I can feel his manhood tickling the entrance to my vagina, soaked to the skin.

With a rather random but successful backward movement, I impale myself on his penis. It enters me with a quick, painless thrust.

He refrains from uttering a cry of surprise and pleasure. It's true that I'm particularly tight. In an almost animal-like rush, I take advantage of his sex without mercy. I slide it inside me, again and again, for long seconds.

He won't last much longer. I feel his pleasure deep in my vagina flooding me. I part the skin with my lips, feeling the warm waves roll in. I can almost hear his hand pressing against my mouth, making no sound.

Time stops. Sudden silence. And the icy oppression of a dozen stares.

- We're not disturbing you, are we?

The teacher stares at both of us, as do all the students in the room. Only a quarter must understand what's really going on. I see mouths open in astonishment.

Under the effect of excitement and the feeling of power that invades me, I stare at the fifty-year-old.

- Yes, you are.

My answer sticks in his mouth. Three seconds pass as he stares at me.

- You, I don't know who you are, but get out of here right now.

I stand up completely, fastening the button on my jeans and zipping up my fly without the slightest discomfort, then pivot to leave the room with a confident step.

He understands his mistake.

- Wait, who...

Too late. I'm already in the corridor.

I hear his heavy footsteps on the platform and then on the stairs. He takes off after me. But just as he's about to shout again, I feel the crowd of students leaving class absorb my body and plunge me into anonymity.

I leave the main hall without haste, still feeling my playmate's semen staining my panties. A wide, satisfied smile on my lips, reddened with blood...

Aldenor
Aldenor
20 Followers