All Comments on 'Young and Naked: Mandy'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Shannon_nipShannon_nipalmost 11 years ago
So hot!

Naked 1, I love your stories about women going naked and masturbating in public, they make me so wet. I'm an exhibitionist, and I've posted my first story here, but I wish I could do the things you write about. Please write more.

Shannon

Naked1Naked1almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Dear Shannon,

I am honored by your kindness. Thank you for your comments and the awesome feedback you sent. I read your story, and holy jeezus girl...it had me strokin' halfway through! PLEASE...PLEASE (begging, totally naked on my knees) write more about your public experiences! I will try my best to come up with something with you in mind.

PrevertOnePrevertOnealmost 11 years ago
It's the socks :)

This story pushed my buttons. I've read a lot of similar tales and they ranged from so-so to pretty hot. This one registers on the upper scale. It's the specific image of a young woman wearing nothing but socks participating in an intensely sexual activity that got me. Good imagery by the way. I like your stories. I hope you have more ideas about Mandy. Her profile reads like a young porn star just starting her career.

waginatorwaginatoralmost 11 years ago
I've been looking for stories like this...

...but I guess I had to wait until you came along. I posted a comment in masturbation class as well. This is even better. A girl masturbating in front of others + her clothes destroyed+ a group of men ejaculating on her. Destruction of clothing is one of my kinks, and not as easy to find as you might think. Naked1 if you like stories with those elements, I know of a couple good ones if you're intersted. I am a budding writer myself and my stories, if I ever write them, will have these story elements.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
when is the next chapter coming?

You have a number of stories, where you kept us hanging, love to read the next chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fuck that made me hard as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whens the next story?

You haven't written anything in a long time ; I like your style, please write more.,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Miss Your Writing

This, along with Kat's Adventures, is your best work. I'd love to read more about Mandy and Kat getting nude in public, but you haven't written anything in a while. Please come back.

SanibelBelleSanibelBelleover 5 years ago
What a sexy little story

I really loved this story, but it wasn't difficult to figure out what the ending was going to be! I'm so happy that she had a safe, but erotic experience!

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Enjoyed the gradual tension building and the group activity.

DashDotDashDotover 2 years ago

Wow, loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous