All Comments on 'Young Andrew'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dotcom2099dotcom2099over 3 years ago
Simple question...

Should this story have been called 'Young Edward'??

It starts out as 'young Andrew' then the name Edward appears from out of nowhere, then goes back to Andrew; then to Edward!!!

Did you have the story proof read by anyone else before submission? If you did and you paid them any $$$$, I'd be on the phone asking for it back.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree

The names totally threw me. I thought it was her thinking about different guys for a while.

I’d love to read it with the names fixed. Didn’t rate it to be fair to you. I know this is a one off mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet

Thank God for older women that aren't moral prigs. Kindness, compassion, gentleness, all help temper the fires of passion, and further our humanity. Bless the souls of those who share their passion and compassion, tempered with kindness. Amen

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Lovely story, I found it very arousing. I have a long-standing weakness for older women in their 60s and 70s and this story resonated with me greatly. Your writing is superb, thank you.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Guess I was just enjoying the story too much! I didn't see the name change until I read the comments. I knew I was in for a good read when I saw who was posting. I agree with Sweet thank God for "older women". Think there is a Country song about "Good Whisky and Older Women" sounds like the good life to me. Too bad more older ladies don't become mentors for the younger fellows would do wonders for our society. But then maybe that's just the dirty old Sage showing through.

Keep the faith R410a and keep writing. Please!

10 stars even though Literoica will only count 5

Cheers

SAGE

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
You Tell A Great Story*****

Mature lovers are the greatest teachers!! Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
A name is just a name

I'm sorry but I didn't catch the name change like some others did. I was so engrossed in the story that it just slipped by. This is such a lovely story that breaches both the age and race barriers, not to mention the small town pettiness, that I was just following to close to catch the change. Lucky Eddie/Andy because he found a loving person that would take the time to teach him about life, love and sex, guess once a teacher always a teacher. Thoroughly enjoyed the story, thanks.

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Another winner, as usual! Thank you again for your story telling prowess. Much appreciated.

jntiques/john

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Eddie or Andrew Idc 😂 this was good

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

What a fabulous story and a great ending. Thank you very much.

LdudetteLdudetteover 3 years ago
Hot and Sweet

Very pleasant. Hot sex and sweet story.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Just plain sweet. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any young man lucky enough to have such a teacher has received a gift of infinite value. Whether his eventual life partner knows it or not, she is also a beneficiary of this largesse. 5 stars.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 1 year ago

I loved this story. I am 74 and have had many delicious relationships with older women. They are knowing and voluptuous. Sadly my last lover WYN is no longer with us but her memory gives me sturdy erections as does your delightful story.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 1 year ago

I'm a bit confused. The title of this story is: "Young Andrew." Andrew is written twice on page one, but for the rest of the story his name becomes Edward???

Still, it was a great story.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Had to stop reading 1/2 way thru page 1 (maybe less) Andrew to Edward to Andrew and back and forth. no rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous