Young Andrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and invited him in, as the door closed I went into his arms and kissed him, he wanted to aggressively take the initiative but I held him back.

"Slow down, don't be in a hurry. Romance is meant to be tender and affectionate, not push and shove and squeeze all the time. Kiss me once more then go change into something nice, we're going to that Greek restaurant on Appleton Ave. You're going to buy me dinner, I'll be ready in fifteen."

I didn't think people seeing me holding the hand of a man forty years my junior would go over very well, I looped my arm through his and walked into the restaurant. Being escorted by a man on his arm seemed far less harmless, it was the right move, it made him feel proud and kept all the tongue waggers at bay. Being the gentleman he is, he slid my chair out and made sure I was properly seated, asking what I thought I might like he went ahead and ordered for me when the waitress came.

We shared a piece of cheesecake for dessert which meant nothing to those around us, it meant the beginning of an entirely new world to us, a world we would not be able to let others know about. At the house later we made out on the couch a while, when he would begin to lose control I would bring him back to his senses. We did no more than kiss and swap spit that evening. On Saturday evening we went out of town to have pizza and see a movie, it was the first time he braved trying to touch my breast, I stopped him by putting my arm down. I wasn't sure how he'd take it, he surprised me by being calm, cool, and collected.

The following Friday we went to a fish fry at the VFW and then back to my house. I was in a dress with a low scooped neck, not revealing, inviting though. As we kissed he once again slid his hand up my side, this time I didn't stop him, his hand went along my side and stopped, he didn't know what to do.

Pulling back, I whispered instructions, "Gently cup my breast, go ahead and squeeze it very gently, show me how much you appreciate my body. That's good, now lift it lightly as though you're weighing it, mold it into a cone and draw out gently. You're doing so well Eddie."

Then it dawned on me, I'd never called him anything but Edward previously, as I said his name he pulled back with a begging in his eyes.

"Can I touch the other one Miss Evans?"

"They come in pairs Eddie, you don't want one to be jealous do you? And Ed, if we're going to be this intimate you need to start calling me Beth, at least in private.

He sat back with a hand on each breast caressing, molding, softly kneading them, his eyes didn't look anywhere but at my chest, that is until I let the dress ride up on my thigh to the top of my stay ups. He stopped manipulating my breasts and stared, I put my finger under his chin making him look at me.

"That's enough for tonight lover boy. Next time I'll let you touch me under my bra."

His pants immediately went tight. I reached out, patted his bulge, and whispered.

"You'd better go take care of that."

I had all I could do not to laugh as I watched him hobble toward the door, half bent over and completely embarrassed. As the door closed I smiled to myself.

"That was indeed an impressive package, better be careful Beth, he's liable to rip you a new pussy."

Pussy, I hadn't used that word in who knows how long, yet here I was thinking about him sinking his impressive package as deep inside as I could endure. In the dark I lay awake thinking of him.

Six foot, one in height, ninety to two hundred pounds, solid body, polite to a fault, cute as a bug in a rug, shy beyond belief and he wanted me to teach him how to make love. The possibilities were endless, I could teach this boy the way I liked it instead of simply accepting what was being offered like it had been so many years ago. This time I would be the rock star and he would be my groupie. Just patting his dick made my panties damp, it felt impressive, I found myself hoping it will be all I'd envisioned.

The following Saturday we went out of town a second time to the same cinema, as we made out I let him caress me through my blouse, when he wanted to pull it from my jeans I stopped him. With my lips fluttering against his ear I whispered.

"Open the blouse Eddie, unbutton it and reach inside."

I had removed my bra when I went to the bathroom prior to the movie, my nipples were hard and my breasts ached to be touched. Sliding his hand ever so gently across my breast he held his breath and played softly as he kissed me.

"I've never touched a bare boob before. This is wonderful Miss Ev, I mean Beth. Can I kiss them too?"

"Not here Eddie, when we get home I'll let you kiss them. Does this make you hard?" He nodded a hundred miles an hour. "Can I touch it?" I asked, more nodding.

I placed my hand over his dick and rubbed the full length gently, holy shit, this guy was hung. It felt fat and long, but then you never know when it's trapped in a pair of jeans. He sucked in his breath and moaned ever so softly.

"Oh my god Miss ... I mean Beth, I never had a girl touch me before. Please stop, I think I'm gonna .. you know."

I couldn't resist, "Are you gonna cum for me lover boy? Let me take it out and let's see if I can't help."

It took some fancy handy work but I managed to get it out through the zipper, it was indeed impressive, thick, veins popping along the sides and bottom, a thick mushroom head, I always did prefer a cut cock. When I stretched my hand from top to bottom it was longer than my hand and I knew my hand had a span of six and a half inches. I put some napkins in his hand and proceeded to stroke all the time whispering in his ear he needed to be quiet or I would have to quit.

I covered the end of his dick when he started to cum, his pelvis pushed up, his legs went straight as a post and he stopped breathing. I could feel semen hitting the palm of my hand through the napkin, my what a powerful orgasm he was experiencing. As he came down from his climax he began to breathe slowly and lightly, I was busy sopping up cum that had run down my hand, thankfully the pants were open so the remainder went onto his underwear. I was stuffing him back in his pants as the movie was ending, we had no idea what it had been about, and quite frankly, didn't care.

I was pulling my blouse together when I felt his hand slide back inside, there was enough light to see his hand contrasting with my skin. Those strong calloused beige colored fingers softly dancing across my chest, lifting one breast then the other, he didn't need to touch my nipples, just watching those youthful hands caressing me brought them to attention. It had been a very long time since a white boy's hands had been on my body, I welcomed Edwards with a smile on my lips.

As the lights were coming up I quickly closed and buttoned my blouse. I didn't bother putting the bra back on before we left, on the way home I took his hand off the shift and put it back inside my now opened blouse. I sighed with pleasure when the palm of his hand covered my left breast, he damned near ran off the road. I pulled his hand from my breast and looked at him.

"Lover boy, if you can't touch me and drive at the same time then we'll wait until we get home for you to touch me again."

"I can do it Beth, promise, it's just that I love how soft and warm they are. I've never touched a bare boob before tonight."

Putting his hand back inside my blouse, placing it over my breast I continued, "Ed, we aren't teens, so let's drop the teen terminologies. They aren't boobs, knockers, or hooters, they're breasts, or if you wish, tits, but not boobs. So, what is it you're touching?"

He softly hissed out, "Your tits. I love them, can I really kiss them later?"

With my hands over his I was teaching him how I liked to be fondled, "Yes Eddie, I'll show you how I like them to be kissed after we get home."

Stopping in the driveway I put my hand on top of his resting on the shift before he could begin getting out.

"Ed, I want you to go upstairs, clean up a bit, you have cum all over the place, put on some dry undies and a pair of sweatpants. It's warm enough a t-shirt is all you'll need on top. Now listen closely, I'm going to unlock the door at the top of the stairs, come to my apartment that way and not from the outside. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes ma'am, I do. I'm to clean up, change and come through the door at the top of the stairs."

"That's right. Eddie, no one can know of our relationship just yet. You must not tell any of your friends."

"I don't have many friends Beth, you know that, and I would never betray you. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven when you let me do things. I'll be down in about fifteen minutes."

Walking into the house I found myself wondering if I was making the right decision. Could an 18-year-old be trusted not to brag about his conquest with an older woman? Then I thought about his words, "I would never betray you" and knew it would be alright. In all the time I'd known him, from the early snow shoveling days to taking care of my entire yard he had never given me reason to mistrust him, no, this would be okay. Better he learns from someone mature and not some community bicycle with who knows how many diseases, not to mention me being made love to by a strong handsome young man.

I ditched the jeans for a pair of sweats but left the blouse on and no bra. I wanted him to have access but not be completely bare up top, if he thought I was in control he would be more apt to let me teach him. I was tingly between my legs as I thought about his soft lips wrapped around my nipples sucking like a child, my breasts had always been a pipeline to my nether region. I would have to be careful, if I let it go on for too long I would end up with my legs spread and young Eddie drilling a new well.

I was on the couch when I heard the door at the top of the stairs open. At the age of sixty I seldom found myself wet between my legs any longer, but I felt the warm creamy liquid soak my panties as I listened to his footsteps on the stairs. My goodness Beth, get hold of yourself girl, it will only be breasts tonight and maybe letting him cup you, no more. He had combed his hair and dressed as I had instructed, even with loose sweats it was obvious he was in a state of arousal, not standing proud yet, but at least half mast.

As he walked toward me I couldn't take my gaze from the front of his pants, I could see his cock move as he walked and found myself wondering if he had on underwear. In the light of the room it looked bigger than it felt in the darkness of the theater, did I dare take it out and stroke it again? What if I'm overcome with passion and want to suck it, to taste his cum, to fill my tummy with his spunk, to own his cock with my mouth? By the time he reached me and I stood to kiss him I was on fire, if he were more sex savvy than he was he'd have my pants and panties on the floor riding me like a bucking bronc. Thank God I was still in control.

My arms were around his neck as we kissed, his hands were busy opening my blouse, after opening the last button he pulled my blouse wide open, then I felt those strong hands caress me, he remembered exactly what I had taught him in the car. I pulled back.

"Sit on the couch baby."

I stood in front of him watching his hands once again reach for my breasts, softly manipulating them as I'd instructed, drawing them outward into a cone shape before gently tweaking my nipples. I put my hands on his and moved them to the side, as I stepped forward I stopped just before my nipple touched his lips.

"Open your mouth and suck softly Eddie, suck it soft but deep, pay attention to the nipple with your tongue. Suck my tits Eddie."

Like a little birdie he opened his mouth, I pushed a nipple in and let him take things from there. I would pull him off one and then feed him the other, he figured out he should be gently playing with the one not being sucked. My panties were now very wet, my vulva hadn't felt slick in years, but here was young Eddie sucking my breasts making the lips of my pussy swell with anticipation. They wanted to be split by the thick head of his cock, they wanted to wrap around his shaft as he slowly but deliberately pushed his meat inside me, they wanted to help suck him dry.

My pussy was betraying me, I needed to stop him, but it was so damned hard, I looked at his sweet pink lips on my dark brown skin and felt a new wave of arousal flood through my body. My brain was screaming, "Stop him Beth, stop him, or prepare to be fucked tonight." When I pulled the nipple from his mouth he had been sucking hard enough that it made a POP noise, which caused us both to chuckle.

"Eddie, baby, we need to stop for tonight. You're making me crazy with desire. I see you have a massive hardon, let me take care of it for you then you should head upstairs."

I had him stand while I sat, I pulled his sweats and briefs down to his ankles and gasped, his dick was swaying side to side, it was easily more than seven and thick. Though I'd felt the veins in the darkness of the theater, they seemed so much bigger in the light, I had all I could do not to place my lips around it and give him a blow job. Another night I told myself. Knowing it might come to this I had a small tube of KY on the arm of the couch, that combined with the amount of pre-cum he was leaking gave me sufficient means to softly stroke him.

His head was back, his hands rested on my shoulders, his breathing became unsteady as I worked his lovely cock, I didn't think he would last long and I was right. As his body stiffened I watched the head swell and his balls begin to retract, I was going to let it fly but at the last moment lost myself and dropped my mouth onto his cock as he let loose. I sucked and swallowed every drop of cum that boy's balls produced, he was moaning loud and kept saying, oh my god, over and over. As he softened I sucked gently and then began to lick him clean.

He was spent, I pulled the pants up and his body down next to me, his butt no more than hit the cushion and he pulled me in for a long deep French kiss. I had just swallowed a huge load of his semen and he didn't care, he wanted to kiss me no matter. His hands were all over my chest, then his right one dropped to my lap. I put my hand on his and stopped him.

"I'll let you touch me, but you'll do it as I show you, and it's only touching me on the outside. Understand?"

He nodded vigorously. I put his hand on my sex and then used my hand over his to cup me, gently pressing his middle finger with mine against the labia, I was so swollen with arousal you could feel my pussy lips through the fabric of my panties. Breaking our kiss he softly breathed a question. "Are those your pussy lips Beth?"

"They're called labia Ed, the outer and inner, the opening to my vagina is lower. I'll teach you all of that but for tonight we need to stop. We can kiss and you can caress my breasts a little more if you want, but no more cupping my puss. I'll teach you more soon."

We kissed and petted another twenty minutes or so before I sent him home. When I got in bed I realized I had actually climaxed lightly as he sucked my nipples, sliding my hand inside my panties I let a finger glide between the labia. I'd like to say it ended there, it didn't, seven minutes later my hips were bucking and my body writhing as a massive orgasm swept through my body. I couldn't recall the last time I'd gotten myself off, I was looking forward to young Edward taking me over the cliff next time.

I slept longer that night than I had in a year or more, when I woke at eight thirty Ed was already mowing the back yard. I stood in the doorway waving to him indicating I had a glass of ice water, trudging up the soft knoll he seemed to be staring right through me. I pulled him inside where I could kiss him without prying eyes watching, as we pulled apart I said softly.

"Good morning lover. What was so interesting when you walked to the door, it was like you were looking through me."

"Not you, but your nightie, the sun made it look almost invisible. I could see your, um, you know, um."

I stopped him, "Do you mean my bush? I just stepped out of the shower and don't have any panties on yet."

"Can I touch it again Beth?"

I put his hand over my mound and let him cup me gently. The thin layer of cloth between his hand and my bush may as well have not been there, it felt so good, and yet I was glad it wasn't his bare hand on my bare skin. I'd have given in on the spot. I moved his hand away.

"Okay, that's enough for now. Finish the lawn and I'll have breakfast ready. Kiss me Eddie."

He had a hand on each butt cheek as we kissed, pulling me tight to his body, I could feel that tree trunk pressing against my belly, I was looking forward to having it buried in me before very long. I wondered where this lust ridden hussy abiding within had suddenly come from. I didn't really care, this boy was taking my body places it hadn't been for decades and I was loving it, I might be sixty but I'm not dead. My girl parts seem to be working just fine.

I quickly donned underwear and outerwear, in shorts and a pull over top I felt safe, by that I mean safe that I wouldn't be naked in fifteen minutes. When he finished I was just turning pancakes, the sausage links and potatoes were done, he grabbed a glass of milk for himself and topped off my coffee mug. Afterward I suggested he go shower while I cleaned the kitchen, it was Sunday, grocery shopping day. We had very few perishables so I suggested we get a sundae before returning home.

While sharing a large Turtle sundae Ellory Hopkins walked to our table, a teacher from where I had taught, neither of us had any use for the other.

"Well, fancy seeing you here. I heard Edward was living at your place now. How convenient having a, (and she emphasized), "live in" yard keeper. Do you cook and do his laundry as well?"

I was bristling and I could tell Ed was ready to unload, I squeezed his leg under the table before I began.

"Ellory. What brings you to the Tastee Freez? I thought you were more a country club girl, as for Edward, yes he lives in the apartment upstairs. Other than the occasional Sunday breakfast after he does the lawn I don't cook for him nor do his laundry. Here's a suggestion Ellory, take your dirty mind and go elsewhere."

On the way home I felt it important to use the situation with Ellory as a teaching moment.

"Do you see what we're up against Ed? If word gets out that you and I are intimate they'll make it something dirty ... and to me what we have isn't dirty. We both know this won't last forever, at the same time let's enjoy one another while we are together."

That evening he came down the stairs again, we made out and I let him feel my breasts but wouldn't let him open or take my blouse off, I needed to maintain control for the time being. He needed to learn patience and not just be a horn dog all the time, he asked if he could touch between my legs, I let him softly stroke my mound a minute and then removed his hand. On Wednesday I made sure to leave my laundry basket in the basement so he could carry it up for me, I also made sure I strategically placed a recently purchased pair of black lace panties with a matching bra on the very top. As he walked through the basement door into the hallway he looked at me and smiled, slowing down he leaned to the side and gave me a quick kiss.

"I really like these Beth. Will I get to see them on you soon?"

I smiled and patted his cheek," patience lover boy, patience. It will be sooner than you think."

I didn't see him again until Friday, we decided to travel to the city and stock up on staples at one of the big box stores. It was quite late when we finished, I offered to pay for a hotel room instead of driving two hours late at night. Neither of us had planned for it and had no change of clothes, the front desk had emergency toothbrushes and the like, we settled in for the night. We timidly undressed in front of each other, he was in his briefs and me in panties with his t-shirt covering my top as we slipped into bed.