Young Andrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers

He wanted to make out, I thought to myself, why not, perfect set up. He wanted to leave a small table lamp on, I didn't mind, we'd only seen bits and pieces of the other's body. With my shirt off I was lying on the covers in panties only, red cotton with the word "maybe" printed on the front in white. I loved watching his sweet pink lips on my breast, his hands on my breasts contrasting with my dark skin, it was erotic to me.

"Beth, what will you teach me tonight? Can I make love to you?"

"We won't be making love, but we'll be making each other happy another way. Take your underwear off and lay down, you can take mine off later. Mmm, I love your cock Eddie, it's big but not too big. I'm going to give you a blow job, try not to cum too soon. I may stop once or twice to let you cool down, but don't worry, I'll make you cum with my mouth, and Eddie, when I do let you explode I want it in my mouth. Just relax and let me make you feel good."

I played with the head, licking along the bottom, teasing the frenulum, I gently wrapped my plump lips around the head and sucked him in until I had all I could take, all the while my hands were cupping and gently fondling his balls. He let out a long low moan as I bobbed my head up and down, sucking deep, twirling my tongue around the head on the back stroke. In very little time I could feel his scrotum begin to retract and pulled off, with my fingers clamped tight around the base I made sure he wouldn't cum before I was ready. When he'd settled down I put that fat purple looking head in my mouth and engulfed half of his dick at the same time. He groaned loudly and pushed up into my face, I let him fuck my mouth a few strokes before I took over again.

I slowly took half or more of his cock into my mouth, sucking hard, pursing my lips and humming softly. I had to stop him twice before I was ready to swallow his baby batter. His legs stiffened as he literally bellowed, I moved my lips to the head and locked them tight, I didn't want to lose a single drop, I would teach him how to control himself another time. This was his first blow job, he needed to explode and my mouth was the place to put it. His legs relaxed, his arms flopped to the sides and he was breathing heavily as I pulled off his softened dick. Crawling up next to him he did as he'd done before, he kissed me deep and long.

"My God Beth, I thought I was gonna pass out I came so hard. Are you okay? Did I hurt you when I jammed my cock into your mouth? I just couldn't help it."

"No baby, you didn't hurt me, I lifted with you so I could swallow and not gag. You had lots of spunk for me tonight, I like that. As soon as you've caught your breath I'm going to teach you how to eat my pussy so I can cum as well."

We kissed some more until I felt he was ready. "Take my panties off lover. Mmm-hmm, all the way off, now kiss along the insides of my thighs until you get next to my pussy. Good boy now kiss the lips but don't lick yet. Those are called the labia, at the very top under that little hood of skin is my clit, it's the part that will send me over the top tonight. Okay, you may lick, slowly from bottom to top."

I was basking in the lovely feeling of having his tongue on my pussy, "Now stiffen your tongue and slide it inside the outer puffy lips, yes, like that. Now the smaller ones behind those, very good, as you get to the top keep your tongue stiff and find my clit. Some are like a marble, mine is longer and loves to be sucked on. Oh yes, yes baby boy, mmm, you make me feel so good. Move to the bottom of my slit, do you feel the opening? Uh huh, put your tongue in as far as it will go, very good."

I pulled his chin up to face me. "Now I want you to lick upward and find my clit, circle it with your tongue a few times nice and soft then gently suck it into your mouth. Don't stop licking and sucking my clit, you'll know when I cum."

He hesitated as he looked down at my bush.

"Can I smell your bush? I've always wanted to put my face in a girls cunt hair."

With my hands on the back of his head I pushed his face into my greying bush and let him smell my arousal before pushing him to the destination I wanted. My hips were pumping slowly as he licked, when he sucked my clit into his mouth the first time my pelvis pushed up into him with such force it lifted my butt off the mattress. I didn't last five minutes before waves of splendor washed through my body, I told him to keep licking. I came twice more before I clamped my thighs against his ears.

Though he was no longer licking he kept his tongue on my clit, I would slowly roll my clit over his tongue and shake again, I did that five or six times before it tickled so much it hurt. As I lay there an old Timex watch slogan came to mind, I can take a licking and keep on ticking. I wanted him buried in my beaver that very moment, I wanted him to fuck me relentlessly, and then remembered I'd told him that wouldn't happen tonight. His face was shiny, covered in pussy nectar, I kissed him and tasted myself, something else I hadn't done in years. We washed a little and fell asleep. On the drive home the next day he asked when I was going to teach him how to make love.

"Next Friday Ed. We're going to make love next Friday. You'll come down for supper and then we're going to my bedroom, I want you in my bed the first time, after that there can be other places, but the first time will be in my bed."

Wednesdays make out session was hot and heavy to say the least. He wanted to eat me again so I had him lay on the couch while I sat on his face. He told me he really liked that position because he could watch my face and play with my tits. He didn't want a blow job in return, told me he was saving it for Friday night. I let him slip a finger inside me before we broke it off, he pleasantly surprised me when he put the finger in his mouth and sucked it clean.

Friday following supper and clean up I took his hand and led him down the hall where he slowly undressed me down to the slinky black panties and bra. He wanted to continue, I stopped him telling him it was my turn to undress him. With him down to his briefs I reached behind my back, unclasp my bra and let it fall, his cock stiffened and he began to salivate. I sat on the bed and pulled his underwear down, as quickly as they hit the floor I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. I slurped and slobbered a few minutes and then stood.

"No blow job tonight, every bit of cum you have is going in my pussy tonight. Take my panties off, lick me a little and then lay next to me on the bed."

I almost let him continue licking until I came, instead I pulled him up.

"Eddie, lay over my body between my legs, that's right, keep your arms extended. I'm going to reach down and put you in me, when you feel your cock touch my pussy push in a little, but not too fast. Nothing but your finger has been inside me for over ten years."

I grabbed that slab of meat and moved it to the opening of my vagina, to say I was wet would be an understatement, I slid the tip up and down twice then aimed it at my love hole. As his cock felt the labia open he pushed forward, I was tight, damn it I was tight. I whispered, "A little more baby, push a little more."

As the head spread the petals of my flower I lifted my hips slightly, that seemed to encourage him causing him to push deeper. When he was about halfway in I put my hands on his hips to stop the penetration. Pushing him backward to the head I then guided him back in, I continued that for several strokes before he took over. Deeper and deeper he would go with every stroke, when he hit bottom I let out a long Uhhhh. I was spread wide, he was so deep and I was loving every second of it.

He began to pick up a steady rhythm, not to hard and not slow, I was telling him how I liked it. At one point we were both looking down watching him penetrate me again and again, his young virile cock sliding in and out of my older incredibly grateful pussy. I was getting closer and told him to go a bit faster, which he did, I knew we were going to be close and wrapped my legs around his torso. As I did he pushed forward and grunted loudly as his cock erupted inside me, feeling his sperm hit my cervix sent me over the edge along with him. My pussy felt like it had been flooded.

As he lay above me I offered a nipple which he eagerly took, while sucking my breasts his cock never completely softened, before I knew it he was rock hard again. I told him to pull out so I could change to hands and knees, he knew what to do, sinking his cock into me with two long strokes and then hit bottom. Grabbing my hips he began to stroke me harder and faster, my tits were swinging and jiggling with every stroke, my ass was like a bumper absorbing the thrust of his hips.

There was no controlling him any longer, he'd had a taste of pussy so to speak and he was taking over. I let him take me as hard and fast as he wanted, I'd gone through one shaking orgasm and was rapidly approaching the second when he yelled, "Cumming" as blast after blast of sperm invaded my juicy cunt. A second orgasm overtook me, my hips were humping and my tummy convulsed. Breathing deeply he began to soften, when he released the grip on my hips I fell forward onto the bed. I was completely worn out, talk about feeling freshly fucked, I felt thoroughly used.

Between the foreplay and the two rounds of sex it had been just over an hour and fifteen minutes. I thought we were done when he fell asleep with me in his arms, cum was running out of me, not dribbling, running. In all my younger active years of sex no one had ever cum in me like he did. I apparently fell asleep because forty-five minutes later he woke me with his cock inside, he was slowly stroking as I opened my eyes.

I told him to pull out while I switched to cowgirl, I knew I wouldn't last long in that position from a standpoint of strength, but I was going to give it all I had. As I began to tire I told him to hold me by my waist and pound up into me. He brought me to a screaming climax and then flipped me over, putting his hands behind my knees he lifted my legs and pummeled my worn-out old pussy. I could hardly believe he was fucking me again, it would be his third load in just over two hours. As he came a third time the thought "cum dump" immediately came to mind as I followed suit. I was out like a light.

Thirty-five minutes later he was in me from behind laying on our sides. I only came once in that position, I had no energy to push back, I simply held still and let him have me. When his balls erupted a fourth time it wasn't as heavy as the first three, but I knew he'd cum, as he slipped out of me I could feel his seed running down my leg headed for the sheets. His arm went around me cupping my breast as he instantly went to sleep. Following a few minutes of sleep, he turned me to face him and apologized for not being able to go another time.

Softly laying his head on the pillow I told him I needed a shower and some sleep, and that I would be lying next to him when he woke up. Looking at the clock I couldn't believe what had transpired in so short a time frame.

Which brings us to where the story started. The hot water was soothing my body, stinging my nether region which had been so thoroughly ravaged. It hurt to wash my vulva no matter how gentle I was, I noticed my left breast hurt a little, then remembered he'd bitten it during one of his climaxes. He hadn't bitten hard, but enough to let me know my tits were his along with the rest of my body. I never liked the terminology of someone owning a pussy, but that changed, Eddie owned my pussy and he could have it as long as I could give it.

It was well after noon before we woke, my body ached and I was walking like I had a stick up my butt. Ed wasn't much better, he said it felt like his dick was going to fall off. I gently lifted his scrotum, "Yup, they feel a lot lighter than when we started last night."

That brought a chuckle and smile to his face. The door at the top of the stairs stayed unlocked for just shy of seven years. In the months and years that followed our first foray into a spring/summer relationship our sex lives expanded, however with less frequency than the way we'd begun. I started wearing more lingerie in the evenings to please Eddie, he never asked me to, I did it because I knew he liked seeing me dressed seductively. We never made our relationship public, it stayed inside the walls of 455 Avery Street.

It was on my sixty sixth birthday that we made love for the last time, he was slow and gentle, my old body just couldn't take hard and brutal any longer. I was due to have hip surgery on both sides and he had met a lovely girl he wanted to pursue, it was only right that I let him go. He lives on Beaumont Ave, with his wife Corrine and their three children, I've overheard talk of a fourth but so far no big tummy.

They bring the kids around every few weeks to see Grandma Beth, or as they call me, Moula. Where that pet name came from I have no idea, but I'll fight to my last breath if you try to take it away. Ed and I remain very close, we've not done anything sexually since our last night, but he's always affectionate with me. I never had another lover after Ed, it was a matter of age and the thought of how anyone could possibly compare to my Eddie, no, there would never be another Ed. I think Corrine has an idea but I'm not sure, when she asks him how he knows so much about how to please a woman he smiles.

"I had a good teacher and took advantage of the door being opened to further my education."


R410a
R410a
2,969 Followers