Young at Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made it Dusty!" Molly said.

"Alright, saddle up then," I told her with a smile. "It'll be a long ride."

"I like the sound of that!" Molly said.

I made sure she was in and shut the door. Rounding the bed of the truck I blew out a long sigh. This was going to be interesting. I couldn't believe I'd been talked into this. And yet at the same time, there was a cold excitement in my chest. I'd never been around her in her most rare of forms. I knew Molly wasn't quite as plastered as she was letting on.

Did she... did she mean to slip then? Did she plan any of this? I'd heard stories of her "bar hopping". Seeing it first hand made me wonder. If she really was as much of a drinker in her off time and a wild child at heart, was she playing me? I rubbed my hand on my jeans. The same hand that had wound up full of Molly's ass seconds ago. "Drunk" Molly honestly didn't seem too different than "normal" Molly. Corny jokes and mild flirting were kind of normal for her. So was she just being silly?

Shaking my head, I pulled myself into my truck and started it, switching on a bit of heat in case Molly was cold.

"Mmm, this thing sounds good!" Molly said smiling. "Hey, so which bar we hitting next, handsome?"

I shook my head again smiling and pulled out of the lot, already numb to the giggling.

****

"Shady Trace, right?" I asked Molly.

She turned to me, with an exaggerated look of shock. Or... maybe it wasn't exaggerated. I couldn't tell anymore.

"How do you know where I live, Dusty?" Molly narrowed her eyes. "Are you a stalker?"

"C'mon," I said. "This from the woman that knows everyone? Small town, you know how that goes."

"Sure do," Molly said with a sly grin. "Summerville is just like that, too. Which, by the way, is quicker to get to if you take Old Ridgewood Road."

I looked at her in the dark of the truck. Molly looked right back at me. She was always perched on the edge of another big smile.

"Seriously?" I asked. "The back road?"

"To my house it is," Molly said. "Just trust me honey, I wouldn't steer you wrong!"

I shrugged, but I didn't show her I knew better. I really didn't know how to confront her about it. Even Molly would have known that I was familiar with just about every road in the surrounding four counties. Maybe she was right. I knew she lived in an upscale subdivision nestled off the beaten path in the countryside. Maybe she knew something I didn't.

Which was sort of scary.

The radio came to life all of the sudden. I looked over to see Molly's fingers working furiously across the dials. Before I could even get a word out, she'd found a station to her liking and immediately turned the volume up.

"Molly, come on," I protested.

"What?" Molly said with a big grin. "You don't like eighties? Those hair bands were the best! Just because we're going home doesn't mean the party has to stop!"

I tried to ignore Molly as she bounced her blonde curls around. Maybe the music would actually help drown her out. As I turned down the dark streets toward the back roads out of town, I thought it might be a good thing we'd be in the middle of nowhere. Molly wasn't turning out to be a discreet drunk.

"You want any of this?"

The question caught me off guard. I glanced over at the still dancing woman to see the small bottle in her hand.

"Jeez, Molly!" I said.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? Are you crazy?" I shook my head. "You didn't get enough at the bar?"

"A girl is allowed to have her own stash, ain't she?"

Molly took a sip from the bottle, still bouncing in her seat to the tunes of Poison.

I sighed. "Might think about taking it down a little bit. This is the time of night we don't wanna draw a lot of attention to ourselves. You know I'm not the best of designated drivers myself right now."

"Aw, you're doing great, Dusty!"

More giggling. Not even Bret Michaels could mask that sound.

"Besides," Molly told me, "little further up the road and we could get away with whatever we wanted!"

I looked at her as I rounded a curve shrouded in trees. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Molly looked back at me as she danced. A slow grin formed on her face. I tried to keep my eyes on the road, wondering if she'd even answer.

Molly finally laughed. "I'm just saying we're headed through the sticks, that's all. You think I've never had to do this same drive in this same situation before?"

"Hard to imagine you'd be fit to drive like this," I said. "Then again most women I know would be passed out in the seat by now."

"When I was younger," Molly started, cringing from a sip of her bottle, "my friends and I would cruise these roads all hours of the night. We'd all get off work, grab some drinks and party favors and ride. That was a different time for sure! You wouldn't believe the stories I could tell."

"I dunno." I smirked at her. "Maybe I would."

"Why?" Molly shot back with a smile. "You heard stuff 'bout me?"

I shrugged. "I guess I'm just going off of what I know. I mean, you still seem extremely young at heart."

I glanced over to see Molly lifting my center console to slide next to me. I briefly thought of the change in my cup holder, which was probably now in the floorboard, but I had more pressing concerns. Molly's eyes were like magnets, drawing my gaze away from the road and right to her light blue eyes. She wouldn't stop staring at me. She was even half turned in the seat to face me. This close, I could smell her perfume, I could feel her breath, I could see the wobble of flesh beneath her white blouse...

"I am young at heart, Dusty."

I felt her hand on my thigh. I grimaced. Not because I hated her hand there, but because I knew this was going to wind up here. I knew it the second I drove away from Teddy's. My thoughts were stumbling over each other, trying to figure out what to say, what to do... what was the right thing to do? Was there even right or wrong left at this point.

"I still feel young, because I act young," Molly said leaning closer. "An object in motion will stay that way, you know?"

Her hand rubbed at my thigh. I thought I could feel it sliding upward, deeper into my lap.

"You probably think you have me figured out, but you don't know the half of it," Molly said giggling.

Molly's hand was definitely traveling. I was frozen behind the wheel. What the hell should I do? On the one hand I felt horrible letting a drunk woman grope me but... she certainly didn't seem all that drunk anymore. Molly seemed... in control... predatory even. I could feel her breath on my ear. Her lips were right there. Her fingers were in my crotch now. She and I both could now feel how hard she was making me. God, how did this happen?

"Silly old Molly, huh?" She laughed. This time, it felt wicked, and sexy. "Molly's just a ditsy blonde lady, right? Just a cooky old gal that needs to act her age, right?"

I was still paralyzed. My dick was fighting against my jeans for breathing room. Molly's hand helped wrestle it along through my pants. Now her fingertips traced the head of my cock as though it were right there in the open. I thought of pushing her away, or asking her to stop, but... did I really want that?

"M-Molly... I, uh, I don't-"

"You don't want me touching your dick?" Molly purred.

I could only gasp a few breaths in response.

"Sure seems like you're enjoying it." Her lips were brushing my ear.

"I j-just... damn, I just don't think it's right, to, you know..."

"What, take advantage of me?" Molly was grinning. I didn't even see it, I could feel it, I could hear it in her voice. "Take advantage of poor drunk Molly?"

Just then, Molly took my right arm and lifted it around her and over the seat so that she could move even closer. I struggled to stay focused on the road.

"Well, how bout this."

Molly was in my face. I had to lean just to see where I was going.

"How about," Molly cooed, slithering up to me, "Molly takes advantage of Dusty, does that sound better?"

I felt her lips on my cheeks. The trees flew past in my vision, but blonde curls swayed before me. Molly kissed her way to my neck, where I felt her tongue slide out across my skin.

"M-Molly..."

She ignored me. Molly was sinking lower. I was already writhing in my seat.

"Molly, what are you doing?" I asked.

I'm not sure what answer I was expecting. I knew damn well what was happening. What was about to happen, because I was not about to stop it, no matter if I told myself I would. Molly answered me anyway.

"I'm taking advantage of you, Dusty."

My pants were undone. My zipper was down. Molly's hands were digging in my boxer briefs. If there was a time to stop her, it was right then. Instead I sat frozen, staring straight ahead through the dark tunnel of trees. I felt her cold fingers around my shaft. In a mere second Molly pulled it free. I saw her ass lifting as her head sank lower.

The head of my cock hit the back of Molly's throat before I even felt the heat of her mouth. I let out a moan that sealed my fate. It was all the encouragement she needed. Molly's lips slid up to my tip and back down. She'd already found a rhythm. Her fingers worked to slide underneath my balls. She adjusted her knees in the seat, her large ass now jutting higher.

Good god, the woman knew what she was doing. My dick was completely soaked in seconds. Her fingertips pressed and massaged at the flesh behind my balls. No matter how hard my shaft strained inside her mouth, Molly kept bobbing her head, taking me deeper with each stroke of her lips.

Then she started with that tongue.

My truck roared into another gear as Molly's tongue rolled around the swollen head of my dick. Her head twisted and turned while I fought to keep still. My free arm shot down to her hair. I tried to give her a tug just to rein the woman in some, but she pulled away, and downward. Molly wasn't going to ease up. She had what she'd been hunting for.

I gasped again when her face sank low into my crotch. I felt it when it happened. The head of my cock slipped into her throat. That wasn't even the worst of it. I could... I could feel her tongue. Not just on my shaft, but... my god she was licking my balls... with my dick in her throat!

Not that I was a well endowed guy to begin with, but the feeling of my pulsing dick being that far in Molly's head while her tongue lapped at my balls for more was absolutely mind blowing. I was moaning like a dying animal now. One of Molly's fingers was teasing my asshole now, not penetrating, but rubbing.

"Fuck's sake!" was all I could muster to say.

I had to distract myself. My right hand wandered away from Molly's hair, up the smooth silk of her blouse and to the peaks of her thick ass. Even with my cock in this woman's throat, I felt so strange feeling her up and squeezing her backside. I'd eyed that very ass many days before. I'd wondered what it'd be like to grope it like I was at that very moment. It was hard to believe that very moment was even happening.

Molly's head slid off my cock in a rush of motion. She gasped for air just before a burst of laughter escaped her shining lips.

"Now we're talking, Dusty! Live a little, honey!"

Molly's right hand pumped up and down my shaft but her face was now right next to mine. Her grip would have been tight enough to cut off circulation were it not for the thick slobber she'd left all over me. Her hand worked as deftly as her mouth had. Molly's wrist would twist and roll with each stroke, pulling moan after moan up from my lungs. I couldn't help it. I hated letting her see how much of a number she was putting on me, but there was no hiding it.

Wet lips met mine. I had to feather the brakes and do my best not to swerve. I could barely keep the truck on the road, let alone the right lane. I tried kissing Molly back, mindlessly lost in her spell. But she led the dance. My lower lip was sucked into her teeth. She bit gently before diving back into me. Her tongue found mine. Molly moaned her approval into me.

The truck started to jar as the tires found the edge of the road. I snapped into action and quickly eased the truck back into safety. Molly was already laughing.

"Maybe we should find somewhere to stop," Molly gasped between breaths.

I looked at her. I didn't know what to say. I felt somewhat sobered without Molly's embrace to keep me entranced. But I was sitting at the wheel with my dick standing straight out. I started to come back to my senses a little bit.

"Molly, uh," I started to protest, "We... w-we don't have to stop. I mean... we don't need to-"

"Of course we need to stop," Molly said. "We'll get killed trying to fuck while driving! And you were supposed to be the responsible one here?"

I began to explain, to protest more or talk her down from what we were doing.

Molly was already undressing.

My head was spinning at how fast she had peeled her black tights into the floorboard. I caught a glimpse of her tan legs and her white panties. The bulging side of her thick ass cheek glared in the light of the display from my radio. I heard something clutter into the darkness below, what I could only guess to be her shoes.

I didn't know why, but white hot shock blasted through my body. I'd seen plenty of women naked. I'd indulged in more than my fair share of sex. But Molly... there was something about seeing her this way. She was someone I'd known for years, a person who I'd heard lived on the edge, but still a person who dressed somewhat tastefully. A person who I'd spoken to in the most vanilla of settings. Seeing her now, with her thighs exposed, and knowing she was baring all this for me... it was surreal. Like spotting a person you knew naked on the Internet or something.

Here was Molly, half naked in the front seat of my truck.

As casually as one could be, Molly found her tiny bottle of tequila and sipped from it. She pointed ahead through the windshield.

"We're near the lake," Molly stated. "There will be a pull off in the trees up ahead to your left. Slow down or you'll miss it."

It was as calmly spoken as I'd ever heard her speak. For Molly, this was already happening. For me, my heart was fluttering. I had goosebumps on my arms. I couldn't even catch my breath enough to string together enough words to try to argue with her. My cock nodded on my pants in my lap.

Was I going through with this?

"Right up there!" Molly pointed again. "It's that gravel drive!"

The suddenness in Molly's voice made me instinctively mash the brake pedal. I saw the pull-off and in a daze I cut the wheel and turned in. The truck rocked from side to side a bit on the uneven gravel. It was apparently a hidden drive used by campers or fishermen. Catching my breath, I eased the vehicle to a stop.

Before I could even put the truck in park, Molly was moving. I saw her slipping her white panties down her ankles. My trembling hands turned the key to kill the engine, and Molly was already on her knees coming toward me.

"Lean back, cowboy," She said reaching over me with her face above my lap. "I wanna take this thing for a ride."

I only realized what Molly was doing when my seat plummeted behind me. With a sudden stop, I was staring up at the roof of my truck, listening to the hysterical laughing of Molly on top of me.

"I'm... I'm so sorry!" Molly gasped between laughter. "I had... no idea it would release that fast!"

I couldn't even think of anything to say. Molly was already feeling with her other hand beneath my seat, and I soon felt myself rolling back as far as the extended cab would allow.

Molly sat up and began to straddle me, still laughing. It dawned on me that this was definitely not the first time she'd climbed onto a guy in the front seat of a vehicle. My hands instinctively found her smooth thighs and again I was transfixed. I could already feel the heat from her naked crotch as it hovered just inches above mine.

I was suddenly staring Molly in the face when our lips met again. She was so fast and direct. I didn't have time to think. All at once I felt her tongue on mine and the moist lips of her pussy against my hardening shaft. My head swam.

Fingers slid around my head as we kissed, and soon Molly was pulling my head down. Down through her curls of hair, down across her neck, straight into the pillowy flesh of her bulging tits. I was lost. I inhaled more of her intoxicating perfume, now sweetened by the natural aroma of her flesh. My tongue swam out of my mouth immediately, and I bit against her breasts like a ravenous beast. I heard her moan, felt her pull me in tighter. Now my hands reached far ahead and pulled back two mounds of ass as we writhed together.

Even now she was giggling, though I craved her giddiness more than I ever thought possible. The ring on one of her hands grazed my cheek when she tugged her blouse and bra downward. One of her tits burst forward. It was like it was begging to be freed. In the dark I found her nipple with my lips and sucked as much of her into my mouth as I could manage.

My eyes shot open and I groaned. I hadn't even realized that Molly had been stirring my cock with her hips, twirling like a belly dancer, but I felt it when the head of my dick slipped inside. She sank into me and wasted no time. Molly ground herself against me. She hugged my head into her breasts while I yelled in ecstasy against her.

I was along for the ride. Trapped beneath this predatory woman, all I could do was indulge my tongue on her flesh while she beat herself against me. I wasn't sure how much I could take, or how much she would take from me. Surely a woman of her obvious experience could ground me to dust before getting her thrill.

Molly built a rhythm and fired away. I clutched her ass so tightly I knew my knuckles were white from the effort. So much flesh in my fingers... so much of her breasts mashed against my face. Whatever discomfort the driver seat had initially given me was being beaten away with every thrust of this woman. She was so fucking wet... our laps were completely saturated. I could still smell her perfume, but more than that I could smell the pure sex filling the truck.

I started to feel a burn in my cock. It made me clench my teeth around Molly's swollen nipple, which in turn made her hips roll even faster. My god, could I even stop her? Would she even care if I blasted a load into her? My legs were already kicking in the floorboard. Molly could sense it. She laughed and sped her movements, pulling me tighter into her tits.

"Oh shit!" Molly cried at once.

Everything stopped except our breathing. Molly had frozen in my lap. I had to wrestle my face away from her tits just get a chance to look around. I started to question her when I saw exactly what had brought her to a screeching halt.

Red and blue lights flickered in my rear view mirror. Immediately my heart sank. The world around me came swirling back in a very sobering few seconds.

"Aw, shit, shit, shit!" I hissed.

Molly climbed away and scuttled into the seat beside mine. She stared through the rear windshield behind us gasping for breath. My thoughts raced. How had they found us? Was there a cop behind us the whole time? Had he seen me swerving? Memories of the beers I'd had at Teddy's came flying back. I could possibly walk a straight line but there was no way I'd pass a breathalyzer. Then I thought of the little bottle of tequila that was somewhere in the truck.

There was no way I was not headed for jail that night.

"This is so not a good thing," I said.

I looked over at Molly who still sat half naked in the seat beside me.

"Molly!" I hissed. "Put some damned clothes on!"

Molly made a face at me. "Relax, Dusty. He might give us a slap on the wrist. I mean, it's kinda funny, right? Finding us out here cracking in the woods?"