Young at Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yay, we're home," Molly said wearily.

Aside from the few houses that left their floodlights on, the neighborhood was like a ghost town. I only feathered the accelerator, as though causing too much noise would draw the neighbors to their blinds to peek out.

Molly was busy gathering her jacket and finding her shoes in the darkness of the cab. I sat quietly, hoping she would give me some sort of instructions on how exactly I should drop her off. The woman had a family... a husband. Was I just supposed to pull in, the headlights flooding her house and my exhaust echoing through the night? Molly had no doubt been given "rides" before. Was there some hidden protocol?

I vaguely remembered which house was hers. A friend from work had pointed it out long ago. I slowed as we drew closer down the street.

"Should I just... I mean..." I searched for the words. "Do you want me to let you out at the road?"

Molly gave me a look, which could only be punctuated by a smile.

"Just pull up in the driveway, Dusty, good grief."

I saw the concrete driveway, and with a bit of a wince, turned in and pulled up about halfway before slowing to a halt. I briefly admired the enormous two story house Molly called her home. Everything was flawless. The bushes were trimmed. The yard had those ridiculous lines in them. There were little scarecrows sitting atop small bales of straw in front of a well furnished porch. Nothing was out of place. Well, except for the rumbling truck in the driveway.

Molly gathered her things and sat up in the seat.

"I had a blast, Dusty," Molly told me. "I really hope I see you out there at Teddy's again!"

My sticky cock throbbed in my pants at the mere implication. I licked my lips nervously and met the tired gaze of the older woman beside me. Molly was already piling her things in her arms and reaching for the door.

"Um, Molly?" I said.

She looked at me in the dark.

"Uh, is it not... I mean..." I searched for the words. "Is no one around here gonna ask why you pulled up in a strange truck? Or why you're home so late? I mean, is... is your husband..."

I trailed off when I saw the look Molly gave me.

"Oh, lord, Dusty!" Molly grinned from ear to ear. "Pete is out of town for the week, you know that!"

I most certainly did not know that. Something in Molly's tone made this feel... routine. As though I'd known exactly what we were doing when I'd offered to take her home.

"Only person home is my daughter," Molly assured me, "and she sure ain't awake right now!"

Molly laughed as though she'd told an inside joke that we both were privy to. With some effort, Molly scooted in her seat to bring her face to mine. A million thoughts were screaming at me to protest or talk to her, or confess some sort of guilt, or to say anything at all. Molly kissed me, effectively sealing my lips instead. It was the first time I'd actually felt true softness in those lips. I let myself sink into that softness, as though I were already drifting onto a pillow at home.

Then I felt a hand slide into my crotch. Molly slowly groped, her fingers caressing my balls and the head of my cock through my jeans. A tiny little moan escaped me, right into those soft smiling lips. Even after the night I'd already had, I felt my dick nodding back to life. Flashes of Molly's tits began to bounce around in my head. I saw her on her knees in the dirty gravel, with a cop's dick prodding the back of her throat. I saw her mouth open wide while she rolled her ass underneath me, her eyes begging me to fuck her deeper.

Molly pulled away.

"I'll catch you around, Dusty!"

She was already sliding out of the truck. The door closed and she slowly trudged across her front yard, fumbling for what I could only guess were her keys. I'd not even thought of her car until that moment. How would she retrieve it? Was this all a part of the game she played so well? I could only guess at the story she'd tell the next day. Would it be a total lie? Or was Molly so brazen that she'd sit down to breakfast with her own daughter and talk about how she'd fucked my brains out on the back roads?

As if my thoughts were heard, I noticed movement from Molly's house. While she fumbled with the keys at her front door, a dim light glowed from a second story window just above. Had it been there before? Either way, I could not mistake the silhouette of a figure at the window. A woman. A girl. She was there for only a second before turning and disappearing into the room.

A picture of Molly's daughter flashed in my mind. After all, I'd only ever seen pictures of the girl. I knew she was about my age, most likely younger. I knew she was in community college. But now, this girl knew more about me. Perhaps not specifically me, but... she'd no doubt just seen my truck. She'd witnessed her mother getting out of my truck and walking bow legged to their front door at two in the morning.

I gripped the steering wheel as I saw Molly wave toward me before vanishing into her home. Someone knew. Maybe they didn't know who I was, or exactly what happened. But someone had seen us. Someone had seen me drop Molly off.

Initially the thought was terrifying. But as I backed away from the house and drove away, I came to terms with what that meant. I had no way of knowing, but I was a chapter in Molly's story. Someone knew we had fucked. It made me wonder if I would ever run into Molly's daughter, or if I would see Greg again.

I realized that I was still wearing Molly's soiled panties around my neck. It was the first I'd paid them any mind since she'd draped them there. They were a token I'd likely not get rid of soon. Feeling of the silk with my fingertips, I imagined I could smell that sweet aroma of Molly's skin, and the intoxicating stench of raw sex. It all came rushing back. The images playing across my windshield.

I breathed a loud sigh, and headed toward the small town that I knew would talk.

I couldn't help but smile.