Young at Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not return her smile. I was about to scold Molly more when I saw the flashlight in my driver mirror.

"Oh, wow," I spat. "I don't even know to say here."

The officer pecked on my window. I turned the key over partially to operate the power windows, and reluctantly rolled the window down. I looked up wearily into the bright flashlight before the officer turned it downward.

"Well," he started, "I was going to just check if you folks were alright, but I can see you two are having quite the time, aren't we?"

All I could do was sigh.

"Probably wouldn't have noticed you if your headlights weren't on."

The officers words made me glance out the windshield toward the trees ahead. Fantastic. I'd turned off the truck but couldn't even remember to switch off my lights before getting my dick wet. I cursed under my breath and swore that in the future, I'd buy a truck that ran automatic headlights.

The giggling from the passenger seat did not lighten my mood.

"Uh, ma'am, you okay over there?" The officer asked.

"I'm fine," Molly said, still trying to contain herself.

"Look, we're extremely sorry about this sir," I said quickly. "If you'll cut us a break we'll get out of here and you won't hear from us again tonight.

The officer snorted. "Yeah, that's what I had every intention of telling you two lovebirds."

Lovebirds. How cliche. I started to breath a sigh of relief when the officer continued.

"But now that I'm here, all I'm smelling from this vehicle is alcohol. Well, mostly."

Fuck. Just like that, my soul sunk completely out of my body.

"If you don't care, I'd like to see your license, registration, proof of insurance, and I'd like for the both of you to slowly step out of the vehicle and join me, please."

The words rattled through my ears. They were just the words I'd dreaded. I was as good as finished. I shook my head, leaned over and grabbed my things from my glove box and wallet. To my shock, Molly had already begun to climb out of the truck.

Naked.

I stepped out onto the gravel while the officer waited patiently.

"I really hate to ask, son," he said. "Have either of you two been drinking tonight?"

I nodded.

"I'm the designated driver," I muttered in a robotic voice. "Just thought I'd give her a ride home and... well. Here we are."

I studied the officer's face, but I couldn't get a read on him. He was about my age, maybe mid thirties at the most. He didn't seem like an asshole that I could tell, but he also didn't seem to be wearing a forgiving face.

"Greg?"

The officer turned at Molly's voice. She rounded the back of the truck, tip toeing as best she could on the gravel. In that moment I saw the recognition on the officer's face. I could only look on in awe at what I was watching.

"Molly?" The officer switched on his flashlight and pointed it toward the woman, then quickly turned it off, apparently when he realized she was naked from the waist down.

"Greg!" Molly's smile appeared yet again. "What are you doing out here harassing people?"

Molly's casual tone was one that a person would use with a friend. My eyes shot over to the officer. I could see that he would have offered her a smile if not for the look of bewilderment on his face.

"Molly, what are... I mean, why..."

She didn't let him find the words.

"Like you don't know," Molly giggled.

Molly sauntered on up to the officer as though they had bumped into each other at the supermarket. I could barely believe what I was seeing.

Greg, as the officer was apparently named, produced an embarrassed chuckle.

"I, uh, wow." The officer nodded. "Funny meeting you like this."

"Well don't be all shy now," Molly said tossing out her arms. "It ain't nothing you haven't seen before, give me a hug!"

My mouth was still open wide as I watched Molly wrap the cop in a hug... while naked from the waist down.

"I'd ask you how you've been," Molly said pulling away, "but I guess you're working hard, huh?"

"Uh, I guess... I guess I am."

Greg's eyes were flitting this way and that as he tried not to look at the exposed hair between Molly's legs.

"Well?" Molly crossed her arms. "You gonna let me get home or not?"

The officer sighed. "Molly... I can't..."

"Oh sure you can!" Molly stared right through him. "I'm just trying to get home, can't you tell?"

I stood frozen, glancing between the two. All of the sudden, Greg's stern demeanor before had vanished. Was I actually watching this?

"Just like I've gotten home before," Molly said. "In other vehicles."

She paused for just a second.

"In patrol cars."

I couldn't believe it. The officer rubbed his neck and stared at the ground. Molly took a step toward him, the only one she needed to take to be right up against him. Her head was cocked back defiantly, staring right up into Greg's face. Her smile was gone. She wasn't laughing. I could only look on and take it in. I had to. I'd never seen anything quite like it.

"Now I wonder what Michelle would think about that story," Molly went on. "About the night you carried me home. About where you put that night stick of yours."

Greg shook his head. "Molly, I... n-now you know what she'd think... y-you don't... there's no need-"

"Well, why are you giving us such a hard time?" Molly purred.

I watched her hand. Molly's fingers traced their way down the sleeve of Greg's uniform, around the lip of his belt, and right to the front of his pants. I saw him visibly shaken.

"Are you out looking for thrills again?"

Molly glanced my way and tossed me a wink when she said that.

"No, now Molly, you know I'm just doing-"

"You're out following me around aren't you?" Molly said, pulling herself closer. "You're itching for another turn ain't you?"

Greg turned a half glance in my direction and said something under his breath to Molly.

"Oh, you don't think I would?" Molly smiled. "C'mon Gregory, I thought you knew me!"

I felt like I was going to faint. The sheer absurdity of the situation was mind numbing. Molly was unzipping the officer's trousers. I wouldn't have believed my own eyes if I hadn't seen Greg's semi erect cock flop out of his pants. Wasting no time, Molly's hand went to work.

"Whaddya say?" Molly hissed at him, pretending to whisper. "One more for the road, Greg? I give you what you're after and we all leave happy?"

I sank against my truck door. I was in shock. The red and blue lights flashed in my eyes, but not even their blinding glare could hide what was happening. Molly was stroking this cop's dick, and he was standing there like a groaning zombie, accepting every bit of it.

One of Greg's legs did something odd, and he stumbled a bit. I knew that spell. I'd been under that kind of intoxication just moments earlier. Greg spun and fell to lean against the bed of my truck. Molly didn't let go of him. She giggled, still stroking his shaft slowly. I could see his dick was rock hard in Molly's hands now.

Molly leaned into him, bringing her lips to Greg's. Both were seemingly oblivious to the fact that I was a few feet away.

"If I give you something," Molly said, "will you promise not to tell?"

"Oh, god, Molly," was all the officer said.

I watched Greg's hands slide around Molly's waist to her plump backside. He squeezed her in his hands and shuddered.

"You have to promise sweet pea!" Molly giggled.

"I p-promise!" Greg stammered. "I promise!"

Molly sank to her knees. Before I had time to process the scene, she had Greg's cock shoved down her throat. I heard him moan... too loudly. Greg was already too close, like I had been. I didn't know what to do. Was I supposed to watch? Or get back in my truck? Was I supposed to feel mad? Or betrayed? Or turned on?

I just watched. It was all there was.

Molly was on her knees in the rock. If it caused her pain she sure didn't show it. Greg, however, was writhing. I was surprised that Molly kept her lips fastened around his cock the way she did. It was the first time I'd ever watched something like this first hand. Given the situation, something inside me expected to be jealous. But I felt my cock nodding against the cold air through my open zipper. Watching Molly's lips glide over another man's cock was mesmerizing. More so was seeing the effect it was having. Greg was rock hard, his knees were shaking, and was giving Molly's head small thrusts every time she dove into his pants.

Then I realized what was happening. Greg stood stiff and let out a couple of shuddering breaths while Molly slowly pulled her lips back to the very tip of his glistening dick. The officer groaned loudly into the night. Her lips came together with a loud sucking sound.

Greg had cum in Molly's mouth. It had happened, that fast. I could only imagine the sexual torture he'd just endured. Hell, I'd experienced a tenth of that moments earlier. But Molly had threatened him, controlled him, then sucked his last drop right out of his cock in just seconds. I could only imagine how intensely worked up Greg must have been.

Molly stood and planted a kiss right on Greg's lips. Then her face lit up with emotion.

"Well, tuck it back in and go tell 'em that it was just a fisherman asleep in his truck!"

Molly was motioning to the squad car still parked on the side of the road.

Greg looked at her in a daze. His eyes slowly turned to me, then back to Molly's eyes. She whirled her hands in circular motions, trying to speed him along. Greg reached down to tuck his spent dick into his trousers before walking back up to his cruiser. That walk... I'd only seen it after scolding a dog.

"Hey, Greg!" Molly called after him. "Can you tell Michelle to get me that cinnamon brownie recipe? And tell her I said hey, okay?"

Greg only offered a glance and a nod back to Molly before climbing in his car, dousing his lights, and pulling away.

Molly spun toward me with her hands clasped in front of her. Her eyes went wide and a big smile spread on her face. She tip toed over to me, while I continued to gawk at her.

"See?" Molly said, shoving me playfully. "A slap on the wrist!"

I shook my head and offered my own grin. I laughed. I didn't know what else to do.

"Molly, you're absolutely insane," I told her.

"Aw, no," Molly said swiping at me.

She came closer. Molly had been on top of my dick in the truck, but here in the dark of the woods was the first time I'd seen the black curls of hair between her thighs. Molly reached down, grabbed the hem of her blouse and tugged it up over her mountainous breasts, flinging it behind me into the cab of the truck. Her tits were uneven and bulging forth in her bra. I could still see one nipple peeking over the cup of her bra, the same nipple I'd had in my mouth earlier.

"No, what I am," Molly said pulling me toward her, "is really fuckin' horny."

****

I had no time to mull over what had just happened with Molly and Greg. Her lips found mine and I melted against my truck. Molly had to be a full head shorter than me, yet in that very moment she seemed to tower over me. I was pressed against the truck as she forced her body against me.

Distantly in my mind, there was the realization that Molly had just swallowed another man's cum. Her tongue was exploring mine hungrily. I could taste that there was something different, more than the dry alcohol on her tongue like earlier on the road. It only made me more aroused. I felt like a teenager, my hands groping wildly at her bare back, her enormous ass, her hips. I was lost again.

Molly worked again to unfasten my jeans, this time jerking them down around my ass. She found my cock and squeezed it tightly in her palm. It was honestly painful, but I pushed it back against her. Her every move was a tease, a challenge. I knew what she wanted. She'd made me want it even more.

Awkwardly, I began to push Molly toward the open door of my truck. She caught the hint, pulling away and falling into the driver seat. I chased her in. Briefly I caught her greedy smile before our lips locked again. I guided her down. Molly sprawled as best she could across the front seat of me truck. Again I heard that giggle. I wanted to make that laughter turn into screams of pleasure.

Molly's legs were as wide as she could spread them, her left leg jutting high toward the headrest of my driver seat, while her right splayed wide beneath the steering wheel. I could just make out the furled lips of her pussy in the dark beneath the curls of black hair between her thighs. She wore a broad smile, inviting me further, lost in the moment.

I didn't need much more convincing. This was happening. I guided my stiff cock to her, my mouth falling open as I touched hot wet flesh. With little effort I sank in. I did my best to prop one knee into the seat, and plunged my hips into Molly.

I watched her eyes roll. It was what she wanted.

Climbing into the cab, I began a slow rhythm. Molly was so wet. I sank into her easily, my balls slamming to the bottoms of her ass cheeks. I didn't know where to look. The curls of her hair fanned out around her head. The lines of age in her neck, beautifully accenting her face and her shoulders simultaneously. The strap of her bra was sliding downward. The mounds of freckled flesh on her chest rolled in circles with my every thrust. The soft chunky flab of her midsection jiggled each time my cock bottomed out inside her.

Molly smiled.

Something about that damn smile made my dick strain inside her. I could see she felt it. I clawed at the cups of her bra and tugged them aside. Molly's tits needed no convincing. Even in the dark of the cab, I could see the dark, wide areolas glaring back at me, stiff and inviting. I dove for her breasts. I mouthed and slurped at one of her nipples while she giggled above me. I slammed myself into her and twisted my head toward her other bouncing breast.

Molly started to sound different. She moaned, and I heard desperation there. Her hips began to try to roll against mine, but I knew it had to be an awkward motion for her in the truck seat. I barreled into her, our flesh slapping. Bracing myself on my hands, I watched her massive tits spin in circles to the rhythm. But it was when I saw her face that I started to feel the heat deep in the base of my dick.

Gone was Molly's smile. Her mouth was open wide, her brow was furrowed, her icy eyes were glowing. Molly was about to come. I could feel it in her whole body. She tried again to roll her hips. Her feet pawed at the air. I felt her fingernails through my shirt. Molly pulled me closer and closer.

I started to feel it. My knees began to buckle. My thrusts were more frantic. Thoughts began to blaze across my brain. I was going to explode. Was I going to cum inside of her? Would she stop me? Was she even aware?

I erased all thought from my head. I wanted it. I clutched Molly by her shoulder and slammed myself against her. Molly was crying out now. Each gasp was shorter than her last. The wet slaps of our skin were getting louder. Her tits bounced wildly. Her eyes begged me silently for more. My entire body started to cave in on itself.

When at last I came, I did not stop my motions. As many times as I could remember, I would slow and stop, driving deep and letting it all go. But I felt the cum spurting from my dick into Molly. I kept diving against her, enthralled by the sight of her enormous breasts bouncing. Her pussy grew even more moist, more warm than ever. Molly clutched me and tugged me down tight, screaming into my ear.

I felt her legs fighting and digging into my backside. Any discomfort the front seat was giving Molly was gone. I could feel her ass clench and her hips rise. I was spilling the last drops of my cum into her when her legs spread even wider and drew me in. Again she flushed with warmth and wetness. Her fingers clawed at the back of my head now. She jerked me into the flesh at her chest and squeezed me there.

That moment seemed to go on forever. I'd never felt like my cock had been deeper into a person. Nor had any girl I'd ever been with ever come so hard, or for so long. Molly kept rolling and writhing under me, which sent me into fits. Her motions made her pussy slide and withdraw around my cock, then spread and envelope my shaft, again and again. It was like she was milking me. All I could do was gasp and moan into her skin.

It seemed like Molly never fully finished. She grew quieter, but still moaned and writhed against me for what seemed like several minutes after our orgasms subsided. Her hands slid aimlessly beneath my shirt. With her every movement, the spent head of my cock was assaulted by sensation. I just soaked it all in, letting this woman drink from me what she would.

I became aware of the cool air on my sweaty skin. Lifting up just slightly, I was face to face with Molly. Every detail, every line in her skin, at the corners of her mouth and eyes... nothing had ever looked so beautiful. Her eyes found mine and froze me in place as we gasped into each other.

Molly smiled.

"Wow," she breathed. "That was so much fun!"

I couldn't help but laugh with her. I grew greedy again and dove for her lips. Molly slid her tongue against mine as many times as we could both manage before we pulled away and gasped for air again.

"Holy shit, Molly," I said.

"What?" She asked with a grin.

"That was... that was amazing," I told her.

She kissed me again, more softly.

I stared at her for several seconds. The absurd events of the previous hour came rushing back. I could even still taste the salty film on her tongue.

"Molly?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"You, uh... you just sucked a cop off a few minutes ago."

Molly's body convulsed beneath me with laughter. She was never more beautiful than with a big smile across her face.

"Oh my god!" Molly said. "I did didn't I? Oh my god. I thought we were so fucked!"

I grinned. "So, you didn't even know that'd work?"

"How was I supposed to know he would stand there and let me suck him off?" Molly was giggling uncontrollably.

I leaned back and shook my head. "You are one crazy lady, you know that?"

Molly nodded. "Yeah. Don't think I'd survive any other way! Hey! Let me up big guy. This seat belt is digging into my ass really bad now."

"Right, sorry."

Miraculously, I skunk out of the cab of my truck without falling, my wet cock dangling over my jeans. I stood straight and stretched. For a moment, I stared up at the stars through the branches of the trees, wondering how the hell I had gotten there.

Molly dug in the floorboard for a few seconds. I realized what she was doing when she pulled out her white panties and used them to slowly wipe between her thighs. She glanced up to notice I was watching.

"That was a lot, Dusty," she said with a wierd grin.

I shrugged. "I think that was your fault."

Molly scooted to the edge of the seat and hopped down to the gravel. She winced but giggled, falling into my arms before straightening herself. Molly stretched her soiled garment wide and reached high, draping it over my head.

"Well, you keep that as a trophy, stud!"

Molly erupted into laughter again before planting a final kiss on my lips. Even as she made her way around the truck, I marveled at the bouncing flesh of her ass in the dark.

****

"Hey, we're here."

Molly stirred at the sound of my voice. She drew in a deep breath through her nose and sat forward staring blankly out the windshield.

Really, we had only just turned onto the road leading into Molly's cozy little country subdivision. I had intentionally woken her before even arriving at her driveway. The entire time Molly had dozed, I had contemplated what we'd done in the woods, and how I was going to look pulling up in the early hours of the morning to drop her off in her driveway.