Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 00-01

Story Info
Office ladies turn tables on boss.
1.6k words
3.98
76.4k
50

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Prologue

Tim Johnson had been feeling pretty happy with himself. Six months after he'd opened his company's new advertising office, his work pipeline was picking up nicely. He'd hired a slim, pretty 22-year old blonde named Julie as his receptionist, and soon added three more women in their early to mid 20s as his sales force. Brunettes Anna and Kaitlyn and petite Asian Mei were all recent college graduates in advertising, and they were all smart and ambitious, if inexperienced and a little naive. This was their first real job, and they were all eager to please their handsome new boss.

Tim had to admit that although they were all legitimate, credible hires on the merits, their looks had also played an important role in getting them their jobs. Social skills and attractiveness went a long way in advertising, and Tim was a charming, single guy, enjoying his first taste of the perks of a rising star in the company, one of which was the ability to surround himself with pretty young employees.

He had slowly created a culture in the workplace in which he flirted with and teased his employees. He had gotten them to dress a little sexier, and instituted a semi-serious "discipline" program that involved his administering some playful swats to the adorable behinds of his employees, along with some sales competitions that involved embarrassing "punishments" for the girl who lost. The young women had mixed but mostly positive feelings about their new workplace environment. They all had quasi crushes on their boss, and they were at least partly flattered at his flirtatious interest in playfully exposing and "punishing" them.

On the other hand, each of them had begun to wish that the playing field were a little more even with their boss. After a long work week and maybe a few too many after-dinner drinks, the four of them had joked about trying to get Mr. Johnson involved in one of their sales competitions. The consensus was that they would very much like to see him on the receiving end of some "punishments" of his own.

Then, one week ago, Tim had run into a classic case of "good news/bad news." The good news was that he'd just landed a big account with an up-and-coming maker of athletic clothing for serious bicyclists; Cycle-Wear was co-owned by a small team of women who had been Olympic-level cyclists ten years ago, and Tim had been wooing them for two months. He'd really laid on the charm, and beat out some stiff competition to sign them as his first new clients since he was allowed to open his new branch office.

The bad news was that a new VP of marketing had been hired to be his boss, and she turned out to be an ex-girlfriend of his from college, Shawna Green. Their romantic chemistry had been off the charts, but after a short relationship, they had a serious misunderstanding. Shawna had felt ill-used, and broke up with Tim, and though they'd both missed each other, neither of them had taken the initiative to reach out to the other. Until now, 10 years later, when Shawna was introduced at a corporate meeting as Tim's new boss.

Things were awkward between them at first, but after a few days, they seemed to have let bygones be bygones, and resolved to work together with no animosity. But what Tim didn't know was that Shawna had never completely gotten over him, and she saw their re-connecting as a case of karma. She recognized that Tim's landing of the Cycle-Wear contract might give her the opportunity to get a little payback from her old boyfriend. And maybe have a little fun with him, too.

The CEO of the advertising firm had said that since Shawna and Tim were going to be working together, he wanted the two of them to have an informal meet-and-greet with the owners of Cycle Wear. The four ladies who ran the sportswear company had only been in contact with Tim so far, so it made sense to have Shawna meet them, schmooze a little, and let them see how happy she was that charming young Tim had won the ladies' trust.

The women had created a fun work routine at their shop, which included quitting at noon on Fridays and going for a long bike ride together. They had developed a routine of a segmented ride that took much of the afternoon, with stops for drinks and munchies at several of their favorite restaurants and bars along the way.

Shawna knew that Tim was an avid bicyclist, as was she. So she called Cycle-Wear, and arranged to meet up with the ladies at the last bar on their ride that Friday.

Then she went on to Cycle-Wear's website and placed an overnight order for one of their women's cycling outfits for her, and one of the men's for Tim. She got them in matching colors. She guessed at Tim's size, and was about to hit the order button when a naughty thought occurred to her. She skipped back a screen, and slid down the "size" boxes. One spot. Then, grinning, she skipped down one more size, and clicked to the checkout cart.

Part 1

Tim took the phone call around lunchtime on Friday. Shawna said, "Hi Tim. I just wanted to let you know that we're on with the Cycle-Wear people after work. Did you bring your bike with you?"

"Yes. What time are we meeting them?"

"Their usual Friday afternoon ride ends around 5:00. I'll pick you up at 4. And I'm bringing a surprise for you!" Tim would have felt a chill go up his spine if he'd seen Shawna's evil grin as she hung up the phone.

At 4:00 sharp, Shawna came through the front door. She was wearing her cycling outfit: stylish, snug-fitting shorts, a matching, lightweight undershirt, and a jersey-style shirt that came down to the tops of her thighs. She carried a biking helmet, and a paper bag. "Hello girls," she called out. "Mr. Johnson and I are going to meet with the Cycle-Wear people today, to celebrate our new deal with them. I want to thank all of you for your good work in landing that client!"

The girls all chattered happily for a few minutes, basking in the big boss' compliments. They had started to make small talk when Tim heard them, and came out of his office.

"There's the man I wanted to see," Shawna called out, smiling at him eagerly. She held the bag in her hand up a bit. "I told you that I had a surprise for you. Let me show it to you in your office!" She bounced past Tim and through his office door. The office girls looked at him curiously, but Tim just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know any more than you do."

He followed Shawna into his office, where she was emptying the contents of her bag onto his desk. "You probably want to close that door," she called over her shoulder. Tim closed it and walked to his desk. Shawna said, "You've got your bike helmet here, right?"

"Yes," Tim said. "And some riding clothes."

"You won't need them," Shawna said, turning with a big grin. "We need to show up to this meeting in Cycle-Wear clothes, to impress our new clients. I took the liberty of ordering an outfit for each of us. Here's yours." She held out two brightly colored pieces of black-and-yellow cloth.

Tim took them skeptically, looking at them and weighing them in his hands. "This doesn't look like much fabric," he said, a note of worry creeping into his voice.

"Didn't you expect that, silly?" Shawna said, with no worry at all in her voice. "I mean, you've just landed Cycle-Wear as our client, so I know that you know their brand characteristics. Their stuff is made out of lightweight, space-age materials. It wicks moisture away from the body. It's form-fitting, and very stretchable. You worked on those talking points yourself."

"I know," Tim said, holding up each piece. "But this shirt looks pretty tight. And I think you must have made a mistake with the shorts. These can't be my size!"

"Nonsense," Shawna said. "Just put them on, and you'll see. I'm sure they'll look great on you."

"I don't know," Tim said. "They're not really my style. I like lightweight materials, but I usually ride in looser stuff."

"Not any more you don't, Mister," Shawna said. "Not after you landed the Cycle-Wear account. From now on, you're going to be a walking billboard for their brand!" She walked to his wall, and went from one window to another, closing the blinds. "Now get changed. I want to get enough of a ride in that we can show up at our meeting looking like we're serious cyclists."

"I can't change in here!" Tim said.

"Sure you can," Shawna said, and then grinned at him again. "There's a lock on your door, isn't there?"

"Yeah, but—" Tim began, but Shawna cut him off. She put her hands on her hips, and her infuriating smile got wider. "What? Are you afraid that I'm going to wait until you've stripped down to your skivvies, and then burst in here and catch you with your pants down?"

"No!" Tim spat, aware even as he said it that he sounded like a bratty kid. "Fine! He stalked over to the door, steered her out, and closed and locked it behind her. He quickly checked all of the blinds to see that they were completely closed, then turned back to his desk, and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers