Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I am looking forward to the next installment. Well written Barefan.

Jennifer Wilson

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good buildup.

I hope this leads to some embarrassing fun for the young handsome boss. My voyeur kink radar is going off like crazy, and I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet

What I wouldn't give to have a hidden camera in that office! You sure nobody is gonna bust in while he is undressed? Because I would be so into that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't want to be petty, but--

--since I am familiar with the ad industry, while "Shawna" is an important client, and she has power over Tim because of that, she is not his or the other agency staff persons' "boss."

It's distracting and shows the author's lack of understanding of the power dynamic. "Tim" doesn't want to lose the account, which is sometimes called being "fired" in a general sense.

Fwiw, if I didn't think this series and author had potential, I wouldn't bother with this feedback.

BarefanBarefanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Shawna IS Tim's boss, or at least one of them

The set-up for this story is that Tim works at a large ad agency, and he gets the opportunity to open a branch office. Shawna comes from the main office to check up on him, so she is in the chain of command above him, hence his boss. The Cycle Wear ladies are clients, but Shawna is NOT one of them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great set up

I am ready to see some skin! Anyone else actually hoping that the lock is broken on that door? It would be thrilling if someone were to walk in on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous