Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 09-10

Story Info
The office women ogle their boss.
2.7k words
4.41
23.6k
15

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 9

Tim walked toward Julie's desk, carefully holding the manila envelope in front of his crotch.

Kaitlyn walked from her office doorway into the main space. "Wow! Look who's dressing like it's the 21st century!" Tim met her eyes with dread, but saw that she was smiling innocently at him. "Looking good, boss," she said, as she walked toward the water fountain at the far end of the room. From her reaction, she didn't seem to think that his cycling outfit was outrageous.

Anna came out of her office, and seemed surprised to see Tim. "Oh! Good. I thought you had already gone." She turned to go back into her office, and Shawna thought, "Nice touch, Anna." Anna came back out with a piece of paper in her hand, and approached Julie's desk.

Tim had feared that the women in the office would be shocked by the way he looked in his skin-tight clothes, but so far, so good. Maybe Shawna was right, and they had seen a lot of guys in this kind of gear before. He began to relax just a little bit.

As Anna got closer, she looked him up and down approvingly. "That's a good look on you, boss. I guess you're trying to make a good impression on the Cycle-Wear ladies by showing brand loyalty?"

Shawna jumped in, laying her hand on Tim's shoulder. "That's right. Mr. Johnson already did a great job in landing the account, but it never hurts to keep the clients happy, even after the sale."

Julie's eyes were locked on Tim's pecs and abs, which looked defined and amazing in the light-weight, clingy yellow material. Almost as if she were talking to herself, she softly said, "Seeing you in that should certainly keep them happy."

Tim flushed just a bit, and Shawna stared daggers at the young receptionist. "I- I mean, it looks like their clothes were made just for you," Julie said. "I'm sure that they'll impressed to see that you've really bought in."

Tim stammered, "Yes. Well, thanks. This isn't my usual style, but anything for the client, I guess."

Shawna smiled at Tim and patted his shoulder firmly. "I love the sound of that! Now, Julie, what do you have there?"

By the time Julie began to explain about the fee-structure document that she held, Kaitlyn had deviated from her trip toward the water cooler. She turned in a wide half-circle, stopping about fifteen feet behind her handsome young boss, and drinking in the sight of him from the rear view. The skin-tight yellow material of his shorts were molded to his body, and revealed details that she and his other female employees had only daydreamed about.

They had been able to tell that he had a nice butt, but now it was as if he were bottomless in front of her! His buns were very round, with curves that could almost look feminine if it weren't for their muscular firmness. She quickly decided that her boss had one of the top 10 male asses that she'd ever seen in person, and she'd been to a half-dozen bachelorette parties with male strippers!

Kaitlyn saw that Anna was looking at her questioningly, so Kaitlyn locked her eyes onto her boss' backside, put her fist to her mouth and comically mimed biting her thumb. Then she widened her eyes, and gave two enthusiastic thumbs up.

Anna covered her mouth with one hand to hide her grin from her boss. But right now he was looking at the document that Julie had handed to him. "Is this just a draft?" Tim asked her.

Julie said, "I don't think so. It's the only copy I've been able to find. But as you can see, it's unsigned."

Tim studied the document, unaware that Shawna had subtly leaned back behind him, trying to get Kaitlyn's attention. The pretty brunette was staring as if hypnotized at her boss' ass, but she did notice Shawna's short wave. Shawna silently mouthed the words, "Get your phone!" It took Kaitlyn a moment, but then she understood. She smiled a devious smile, and mimed clapping her hands together. Then she walked back toward her office.

"That's strange," Tim said, frowning. "I guess I could sign this, and then we could get their signatures and make copies when we see them today."

"Great idea!" Shawna said, patting him once again on his shoulder. "Julie, do you have a pen?"

Julie began looking in her desk drawers. "I've got one here somewhere."

Shawna gave Anna a "come here" head nod, and Anna pulled her eyes away from Tim's exposed pecs and visibly perked up nipples and stepped forward. "I- I've also got this for you, boss."

She explained the doc to her distracted boss. While she was doing so, Kaitlyn walked casually out of her office and back toward the water fountain, before button-hooking back and getting into position behind Tim. She grinned as she held her phone up and studied the screen for a moment, then took a quick pic. The screen showed a nicely framed shot of Tim's muscular, round tush, and Kaitlyn's grin got wider as she gave a thumb's up to Shawna.

Shawna winked at her, and then put her hand in the small of Tim's back, directing him forward to put Julie's doc on the desk top to sign. Kaitlyn switched her phone to "video" just before Tim bent forward slightly to sign Julie's form.

Tim still held the envelope in front of his crotch, but that meant that he had to put the document down on Julie's desk with just one hand. When he took her pen and started to sign, the paper slipped on the desktop.

A grinning Shawna surreptitiously reached out and gripped the closest edge of the manila envelope that Tim was holding. "I'll hold this for you while you sign." Just as the words were leaving her smiling mouth, she tugged the envelope out of Tim's hand.

The startled young man stood up straight, surprised. His face flushed almost instantly, but he had enough presence of mind to stop himself from clamping both hands over his crotch: that would have given away his embarrassment instantly.

He stared at Shawna for a moment with a shocked expression. She held his eyes, and nodded her head toward the desk almost imperceptibly. But he was frozen in place, so she leaned forward and whispered in his right ear, "It's no big deal. You're fine. But if you don't act normally, and sign that paper, you're just going to draw the girls' attention to yourself."

Which was an absurd idea, since Tim's newly revealed equipment was already the center of attention for the two females standing in front of him. A small gasp escaped Anna's lips before she could stop it. Julie was even more affected, since her hunky boss' dick and balls were less than a foot from her face. She couldn't help herself: her mouth dropped into a shocked "O" and she stared.

Fortunately for the voyeuristic young women, Tim was as distracted as they were. By the time he had stared at Shawna until she whispered to him, they had each recovered, at least partially. Anna turned part-way toward her office and made herself look as serious as she could. Julie forced herself to look down at the desk and take a deep breath. The pretty young blonde, distractedly tucked some of her hair back behind one ear, as she processed what she had just seen.

The effect was as if Shawna had just pantsed Tim in front of them: his shaft, balls and head were all blatantly obvious, outlined in minute detail by the clingy yellow fabric of his too-tight shorts. Each young lady estimated that he was around 6 or 7 inches long, and they could tell that he wasn't fully erect. But he was either partway there, or he was very well equipped indeed.

Both young women could feel themselves flush, and tried their best to hide their giddy delight at seeing the tables turned, and their attractive young boss inadvertently providing them with what was almost a full Monty performance. The fact that he was doing so unwillingly only added to their arousal, and enjoyment!

Part 10

Tim's mind was racing. He had become almost comfortable with the manila envelope to conceal his groin from his pretty young employees, and when Shawna took it away from him, he had been shocked. He didn't dare look down or try to cover up, and felt paralyzed. When Shawna whispered her warning to him, he was glad for the chance to bend back over the document on the desk, since that gave him the chance to at least partially obscure his crotch. But doing so also forced him to thrust his bottom outward, and he self-consciously glanced back toward Shawna out of the corner of his eyes.

Had he just caught her staring at his butt? She straightened up and leaned forward quickly, but for a moment there it had looked almost like his new boss and old flame had been checking out his ass.

Shawna cursed herself silently. She should have stayed close beside Tim, continuing to distract him and blocking his chance to see that Kaitlyn was recording his clearly outlined tush. But he was so hot, and his firm, round buns were too tempting to not at least take a quick peek.

As Tim hurriedly signed and dated the document, Anna stepped forward and slid hers right in place as Julie retrieved the first paper. As Anna started to explain the unsigned lease to Tim, Shawna said, "Julie?"

The cute blonde had been staring at her boss' delicious-looking cock and balls, so she twitched in surprise to hear her name. Shawna almost laughed out loud.

"Could you please get your phone? I'd like to call the Cycle-Wear ladies and let them know we've got this other doc for their signatures, and that we'll be on our way in a minute."

Julie blushed, then fumbled in her purse for a minute, before coming out with her phone and handing it toward Shawna. Shawna gave her a tiny head shake. "Could you please do it?"

Julie looked confused. So Shawna gave a tiny nod of her head toward Tim's waist, which went unnoticed by Tim, as he was reading the lease. "Look up the number," here she gave the receptionist a wink, "and then make the call yourself, please. If it takes you a minute to find the number, that's no problem."

After another second, Julie seemed to get it. She suppressed a sly grin, and raised the phone up in front of her. She glanced at her boss' crotch, and then back at the phone screen. She tapped the "camera" button, and then waited a few seconds for the brightness and focus to adjust for the ambient light, and the neon yellow material of Tim's racing shorts. She checked to make sure that the flash was off, and muted the phone so that there would be no tell-tale shutter sound.

When the image was perfect, she took several photos in a row. She had seen a few dick pics in her time, but she'd always deleted them immediately, because the context (and sometimes the aesthetics) seemed gross. But this was time it was different! This time it was her hunky boss, and his impressive equipment, and he was totally unaware that the secretary he'd been taking erotic advantage of was getting some priceless shots of everything he had to offer!

She looked up to see Shawna smiling at her quizzically. Julie smiled back, and gave the faintest of nods.

Tim looked up just a moment too late to catch the devious women's exchange. "Did you get them?" Tim asked Julie.

"What?" the pretty blonde was momentarily confused. Then she looked at the phone in her hand, and said, "Oh. Oh, yeah. This phone is new, and I'm trying to figure it out." She flipped through a couple of screens, then found the number and dialed. She handed the phone to Shawna.

Shawna took it, and backed up a few steps, getting a longer look at Tim's gorgeous buns. Bent forward like that and concentrating on the document in front of him, he absent-mindedly shifted his weight from one foot to the other, and Shawna watched one round cheek flex as the other relaxed. She glanced over at Kaitlyn, who was happily zooming in on her unsuspecting boss' behind, a lusty grin on her face.

"Is anyone there?"

Shawna started, and moved the phone closer to her ear. "Hello? Hi, this is Shawna Green. Is this Sandra?" She paused. "Good. I'm here at our office with Tim Johnson, and he and I were just about to go for a ride. I wanted to confirm that we'll be able to catch you at the little bar on Fifth in about a half hour or so. I've got something I'd like you to see."

She comically enlarged her eyes as she focused on Tim's sexy backside, and the other three women smiled. "What's that? Well, I'd like for it to be a surprise. But I think you will really enjoy it."

Anna started to snicker, and quickly turned away so that Tim wouldn't notice. But he was just finishing reading, and he signed the paper, and then started to straighten up.

Shawna was just hanging up, when she saw Kaitlin step forward to her and grab the manila envelope that Tim had been holding in front of him. Kaitlin turned back toward the copy machine just as Tim handed the document back to Kaitlyn. "Here you go."

Kaitlyn said, "Ms. Greene, did you want this?"

Tim began to turn toward Shawna, but as he did, he thought he caught Julie staring at his crotch. Was that his imagination? She was looking down at the desk now, almost shyly, and tucking her hair back behind one ear in the way that he always thought was so cute. But just the thought that she'd been looking at... him, in these insane shorts!

Tim turned to Shawna. "Where's that envelope I was carrying?"

Shawna put on her most innocent expression, and forced herself to look into her handsome employee's slightly flushed face. "I remember that you did have one..." She looked around herself as if confused, while across the room, Kaitlyn grinned and dropped the envelope that Tim was looking for behind the copy machine. "I don't see it though. Anyway, we'd better get going. The Cycle Wear ladies are expecting us."

Tim swallowed hard, then turned back to Kaitlyn, who still held the document he'd just signed. He started to reach for it, but sneaky Shawna saw what he was up to, and she beat him to it, snatching the paper from Kaitlyn's hand. Before Tim knew it, she had grabbed Julie's document, too. "I'll take these."

Tim fought the urge to cover his crotch with his hand, and said, "I can take them."

Shawna did the quickest glance down to his feet and back up again, and said, "I don't think you've got any place to put them, do you?"

Anna, coughed to cover a giggle, as Tim blushed and softly said, "No."

"I'll just put them in my fanny pack," Shawna said. "Let's ride!" She put an arm on Tim's shoulder and half-turned him toward the door. He was glad to turn his exposed crotch away from his female employees, but he knew that meant giving them the chance to watch him walk away.

Indeed, three sets of hungry female eyes studied his practically bare bottom as he walked quickly toward the door.

"I wish I was going with you," Anna said.

"Me too!" Julie sighed.

"Now ladies," Shawna said, "Mr. Johnson is the one who put his butt on the line for this contract, so he should be the one to show off on his victory lap."

Tim felt his ears turn red as female cheering filled the room behind him.

Kaitlyn said, "Make us proud, boss!"

Tim nodded as he opened the door. Shawna grinned back at the three women, and said, "I'm sure he's going to make a big impression" - and her she quickly held both hands up, with about 6 inches of empty space between them - "on the Cycle Wear ladies."

Tim slipped out the door as one more round of female laughter filled his ears.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers