Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Shawna takes Tim's street clothes.
1.8k words
4.27
54.8k
12

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 7

Meanwhile, Tim had felt trapped behind his closed blinds and locked door, in a wild panic. What was he going to do?

After a minute of frantic pacing, he heard the exterior door open and close again, so he knew that Shawna was back. He wanted to peek through the blinds and see what was going on out there, but he didn't want her to catch him at it. He snatched his watch off of his desk and put it on. Almost 2 minutes had gone by. She couldn't have been serious about bringing his young, female employees in here -- expecting a modeling show! -- if he wasn't out in 5 minutes! Could she?!

He looked around himself again. His eyes fixed on the tauntingly empty visitor's chair, which a few minutes ago had held his street clothes. He remembered how quickly Shawna had moved -- she'd stolen every stitch of his clothes before he'd known what was happening!

He noticed his shoes and socks in front of that chair, and not knowing what else to do, he went over and put them on. He knew that some serious cyclists wore special shoes with a device that clipped them onto the pedals. But he wasn't that serious of a cyclist, so he just had regular running shoes. He'd never gone in for all of the specialized equipment and gear. In fact, he'd never even owned any trendy, form-fitting cycling shirts or shorts. Until now!

He looked down at himself, and moaned again. He was so exposed! And it didn't help that he was more than half erect. That devilishly hot Shawna, and her delicious, round ass in those skin-tight shorts of hers! He couldn't help but think back to that day in college, when he'd so badly misread her signals, and gave her a bare bottom spanking that he had thought she wanted. But she couldn't still be upset about that, could she? It was years ago, and after the initial surprise of finding out that he was now her employee, they'd gotten along okay, hadn't they?

But when she pulled that shirt off, innocently wiggling her firm tush in front of him, how could he not remember? She probably didn't even realize how much that had turned him on... and now look at him! The worst part was that he was half-way conscious of a more troubling thought: he was at least a tiny bit aroused at the thought of having to walk out there, like this, in front of his hot young employees. He was mostly horrified at the prospect, and he'd give his next several paychecks if he could just wake up back in his own bed, and have this all just be a terrible nightmare.

But he remembered Shawna's compliments -- about his being in good shape, and having a nice ass, and not skipping leg day -- and there was some small bit of pleasure in there, somewhere. What was wrong with him?

What sounded like several muffled, feminine giggles from the outer office snapped him out of his semi-trance, and he checked his watch. Two more minutes! What was he going to do?

He looked around his office, as if a full set of clothes might suddenly materialize out of thin air. But there were only the filing cabinets, book case, desk and chairs. He got an idea, and jumped over to filing cabinet. He opened several doors and rifled through them. He pulled out the largest manila envelope he could find. He didn't even look at its surface or contents; he just held it experimentally in front of his groin. It would have to do.

He looked at his office door, and pictured the layout of the outer office. It was a large, open space, maybe 26 by 40 feet, with two couches and four chairs arranged in two seating arrangements in the middle of the room. Julie's desk was to his left, facing into the main space, with filing cabinets on the wall behind her. The three offices of Kaitlyn, Anna and Mei were located along that same wall. Their offices were smaller versions of his own: a solid wall from the floor to about waist high, with full glass windows the rest of the way up. Unlike his blinds, they pretty much always kept theirs open Across the main open space from those offices lay the copier, a water fountain and a short, divided hallway to the men's and women's bathrooms.

Tim calculated that his office door was no more than about 30 feet from the front door. It wasn't a straight shot, but close: if he walked purposefully from his office, he would have to take a jog about 8 feet one way or the other to maneuver around the central couches, either closer to Julie's desk and the women's offices, or closer to the bathroom side of the room. He pictured pretty blonde Julie, sitting primly at her desk, looking up as she heard her boss walking across the room in his super-tight cycling shorts... He swallowed hard. He would definitely take the farther route around the couches, closer to the bathrooms.

He nervously looked at his watch again. One minute.

Thirty feet. That's all. He could cover that ground in 5 or 6 seconds. He'd say something appropriate -- good work this week, or have a nice weekend -- and keep moving. In a few seconds, this nightmare would all be over.

Tim stepped over to his door, holding the manila folder in front of him and below his waist, like it was a Roman soldier's small shield. He knew that he was blushing, and he felt lightheaded again.

He forced himself to take several long breaths, and squared his shoulders. "You can do this," he whispered to himself. "Have a nice weekend, see you on Monday, around the couches, and out the door. Five or six seconds."

After one more long intake of breath, he reached out and unlocked his door, prepared to get this over with as quickly as possible.

Part 8

While Tim had been frantically sorting through files in his office to find some dignity-preserving covering for himself, Julie, Kaitlyn and Anna were doing the same thing in the main office file cabinets, but for the opposite reason. As they scrambled to find anything that could plausibly need their cute boss' signature, Shawna was their lookout. She glanced back and forth at Tim's closed office door and her wristwatch.

It wouldn't be long now, one way or the other. Would he come out voluntarily? Or would he not be able to summon the nerve, in which case the office women would need to take matters into their own hands?

Anna and Julie simultaneously said, "Got it!" and held up two different documents. Anna said, "This is a lease on this office space, but Mr. Johnson's signature line is blank." Julie said, "I've got the fee structure from the Cycle-Wear contract. Nobody has signed this copy, but there are signature lines for the ladies who run Cycle-Wear, and for Mr. Johnson."

"Which one?" Anna asked Shawna.

Shawna smiled. "Why not both? You can't be too careful when making sure that all official paperwork is in order."

All four women began to snicker, but they were interrupted by a very faint sound, which was also somehow very, very loud in that large, open space.

It was the sound of Tim Johnson's office door lock snapping open! All four females froze for just a moment. As the door opened and slowly started swinging inward, they all got control of themselves. Kaitlyn and Anna both scampered back toward their office doors, while Julie sat down behind the receptionist's desk, and Shawna turned slightly back toward her, as if they had been engaged in a conversation.

Tim stepped through his office door on shaky legs. As he glanced to his left, he saw that Kaitlyn and Anna were both near their office doors, while Julie and Shawna were at the receptionist's desk, talking. So far so good. He stepped quickly out into the main space, the manila folder in front of his semi-erection, and made his way toward the sitting area, veering away from the females in the room, which helped him partly shield himself from them. "Okay then," he said in a voice as shaky as his legs, "you ladies have a good weekend."

All four females' eyes were on him from the moment that he stepped into their view, and they each managed to not say what they were thinking.

Kaitlyn thought, "Wow! Shawna wasn't kidding -- those are tight!"

Anna thought, "Look at that chest and abs. I love the way that yellow material shows everything!"

As Tim turned slightly to go around the far side of the couches, Julie thought, "Mmmm, look at that ass! You can see it flexing and everything!"

Shawna thought, "Nice touch with the manila envelope, Tim. But you aren't going to get away that easily."

Even though Shawna had given the girls their prepared talking points, they all stood and watched silently for a few seconds, stunned into incoherence at the sight of their attractive, blushing boss in his revealing outfit. Shawna was a little stunned herself, even though she'd gotten a brief preview. But as Tim rounded the couch and started for the front door, she snapped out of it.

Tim was not watching any of the females: his eyes were locked on the front door and the promise of escape. Shawna said, "Um, Mr. Johnson, Julie has one thing that needs your attention before we go for our ride!" She elbowed the pretty blonde beside her, who had been staring blankly, her lips slightly parted.

Julie flinched, and then -- as if noticing them for the first time -- she held the papers in her hand upward. "Y- y- yes, I do. I really need you to sign this, Mr. Johnson!"

Tim stopped in his tracks. He looked at Shawna and Julie, and the neutral expressions on their pretty faces. He was aware that Kaitlyn and Anna were out of their offices and facing toward him, but they were only in his peripheral vision. He looked at the documents that Julie held out toward him, and then he glanced at the front door, so tantalizingly close. He almost ignored Julie and sprinted out the door anyway.

But that image -- of him running away from four girls, like a scared schoolboy -- made him hesitate. He was the boss here. How would that look?

Sensing his hesitation, Julie said, "This will only take a second."

Then, in what he only realized a few minutes later was a mistake, Tim turned away from the door and toward the four females whom he didn't realize had just gained the upper hand over him. "Okay, but I'm in a hurry, so let's make this quick."

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers