Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 11-12

Story Info
The boss' exposure is about to get worse...
1.9k words
4.43
26.8k
10

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 11

By the time Shawna gave the three women in the office a wink and slipped out the door behind a flustered Tim, she had gone from being their boss' boss to being their co-conspirator in embarrassing him.

After the door had closed, Julie, Anna and Kaitlyn all just looked at each other in silence for a long moment.

Then they all exploded, talking over each other in excitement:

"Did that really just happen?" Julie said.

"Did you see his junk?!" Kaitlyn said.

"Did you see how embarrassed he was?" Anna said.

Julie said, "I know! He was so cute, with his face so red—"

"And his sexy ass!" Anna said. "Kaitlyn, tell me you got some good pictures!"

Kaitlyn held up her phone triumphantly. "I got some great pictures! And video, too!"

"Let me see!" Anna said, and bounced over to Kaitlyn's side. The two attractive brunettes giggled as Kaitlyn swiped through a few pictures, then they burst out laughing when Kaitlyn played her video. It showed their very own boss, facing away and bent partway over Julie's desk, his muscular behind framed and revealed by his skin-tight shorts. Every move he made involved a delicious series of ripples and jiggles as the space-age material clung to his rear end.

Julie held her phone up. "What about this?"

The other two young women looked at it, and were once again temporarily speechless. The cute secretary had captured Tim's semi-erect penis in all its explicit glory.

Finally Anna whistled softly. "Ladies, we now know, without a shadow of a doubt..." she paused to look at both of them, "... that our boss is circumsized!"

They exploded into naughty laughter once again. As Kaitlyn struggled to get her breath, she said, "It sure takes balls to wear something like that at work!"

"I can see that!" Anna said.

"I can't believe it," Julie said, looking at her phone again. "I can't believe that actually happened. After everything..."

Her voice died away, and Kaitlyn finished her thought, "After everything that has gone on here over the last 4 months."

Anna nodded. "After all of the punishments he's given us, and the way he's been so cocky around here."

Julie giggled. "I'd say he's still pretty cocky!" And they were off on another round of breathless laughter again. Finally, Julie said, "Do you think this is going to change things in the office?"

"It will have to," Kaitlyn said. "Don't you think?"

Anna said. "We've got to do whatever we can to see that it does! It will be a blast if we can start giving him some of his own medicine!"

Julie said, "I don't know. I think this has been a pretty good place to work."

"Really?" Kaitlyn asked.

"With him lording it over us, and his pervy little 'punishments.'" -- she made air quotes with her fingers. "And leering at us, like he's undressing us with his eyes?"

Julie looked at them shyly, and lifted her phone a bit. "Isn't that what we're doing to him, now?"

Kaitlyn grinned. "She's got us there."

Anna couldn't help but smile. "But this is different."

"Why?"

"Because he doesn't know that we're picturing him naked."

Kaitlyn said, "Do you think we should change that?"

"He was awfully cute when he was so self-conscious about how revealing his shorts were," Julie admitting, grinning now too. "But seriously, haven't you enjoyed working for him?"

Anna reluctantly nodded. "He's been a good boss, even though he's half a perv too."

Kaitlyn said, "I've seen a lot worse bosses. And I haven't really minded his perving that much."

Anna looked surprised, but Julie found herself nodding. "I know what you mean. I think it's at least a little flattering, knowing that he's scheming for ways to get in a peek or a grope. And he's a very nice looking guy, you've got to admit."

Anna said, "Well, sure. But that doesn't give him the right to treat us like sex objects."

"Oh come on, Anna," Kaitlyn said. "I've seen you flirt with him too. And I think you've probably made a few 'mistakes' (here she used some air quotes of her own), just so he'd have to give you a swat or two."

Anna couldn't totally suppress a momentary guilty look. "I have not! And anyway, it's still not right."

Julie said, "So you're saying that you haven't dressed a little extra sexy, or enjoyed his attention, not even once or twice?"

"Okay," Anna said. "Maybe it is a little flattering. And he's basically a decent guy, so it's not like we've ever had to fear that he would really go too far, or cross any serious lines. But it still bugs me once in a while, that he's the boss and we're the employees, so he always has the upper hand!"

"Well," Kaitlyn said, "maybe that's one thing that will changing around here."

Julie excitedly said, "You think that we might be able to turn the tables on him?"

Anna was nodding now. "It might be tough to do on our own. But together, and with Ms. Greene on our side, I think we've got a shot."

"Are you sure that she is on our side?"

Kaitlyn said, "She sure seemed to be today, the way she took the upper hand! Like when she sent him scurrying into his office to change, and tricked him into those super-small shorts!"

"And then waltzed right in and stole his street clothes!" Anna almost shouted.

"My favorite part was when she stole his envelope! That shocked look on his face."

"It was like the sexiest magic trick ever!" Anna agreed.

"Abracadabra," Kaitlyn said, waving her phone over her head like a wand, "Here's your hunky boss' penis!"

The girls all howled again. And when they had recovered this time, they started to plot.

Part 12

Meanwhile, outside, Shawna caught up with Tim as he strode down the sidewalk.

She appreciated the view of the jockstrap effect that his cycling shorts created as they displayed his tight, round ass. As if he could feel her eyes on him, he stopped suddenly, and waited until she was at his side before continuing. "That was so embarrassing!"

"What are you talking about? The girls all liked your outfit, just like I told you they would."

"I felt like they were staring at me the whole time!"

"Aren't we a little full of ourselves?" Shawna teased, even though she knew her embarassed employee was right. "Do you really think that if Mr. America Tim Johnson tries on a new, fashionable cycling uniform, all the ladies in the office must be immediately undressing you with their eyes?"

Tim blushed. "No! But it did feel a little like that. I feel like I'm naked in these things!

Shawna stopped walking and put her hands on her hips. "All right, mister. I'm getting a little tired of your hyperbole."

Tim stopped too, confused. "What?"

"That's the second time you said that."

"Said what?"

Shawna drew her knees together and covered her crotch with her hands, as if she were cringing in embarrassment. "I feel like I'm naked in these shorts! I feel so exposed.!"

"That's not funny! And it's not hyperbole!" Tim insisted. "You say that a lot of guys wear clothes like these. Well I've never seen that, and I have definitely never worn anything like this. I am way outside of my comfort zone, and I'm telling you, this feels like walking around naked!"

Shawna was really enjoying Tim's exasperation, and she was about to say something else when she noticed two young women in their late teens or early 20s who were heading their way down the sidewalk. "All right, Mr. 'I'm not exaggerating.' How about we test that out? Right here, and right now."

"W-what?" Tim was really confused now.

"If you feel like wearing that very handsome outfit is just like being naked, I dare you to take those shorts off right now, and we'll see if you can't tell a difference."

Tim stammered and blushed. "What? No!"

"Why not? If there's no difference, how about I help you peel those shorts down right now?" Tim looked like he was about to pass out. Shawna looked past him, as if she had just noticed the approaching women, who were now about 40 feet away.

"This will be a perfect test. You see those girls?" She nodded her head, and Tim turned in the direction she indicated, and saw the girls, who were chatting to each other, and hadn't yet noticed him and Shawna.

"Put your money where your mouth is," Shawna challenged him. "I'll just yank your pants down and step on them so that you can't pull them back up, and we'll see if those young ladies don't pay a little more attention to you without the shorts."

Tim cringed, and shushed her with his hands. "That's not funny. Let's just go!"

Shawna lunged toward Tim, reaching for the sides of his shorts with her hands. He jerked backwards in horror, and Shawna laughed raucously. "Oh come on, Tim! I'm only kidding! Did you really think I'd de-pants you, out here in public?" Tim did indeed feel foolish as his pretty boss laughed at him. "This whole thing is completely in your imagination."

Tim hoped so, but he could tell that he was still blushing. He stole a glance at the two young women who were getting closer now, hoping that they hadn't heard Shawna's tasteless joke. He was relieved to see that they were chatting with each other, oblivious.

But just before he looked away, he saw the one closest to him notice him and Shawna for the first time. She had instinctively started to move slightly to one side to make room, but then her eyes traveled quickly down to below his waist, and her step faltered. A second later, her friend noticed, and her eyes fell on Tim too.

Both women hesitated for just a second before moving on, but then they looked at each other, a sly smile beginning on each of their faces.

Damn! Tim wanted to believe that he was imagining this, like Shawna said. He looked away quickly, but not before getting the impression that both of those girls had looked straight at his equipment, and were giggling to each other as they passed.

Shawna had noticed the girls too, and she glanced back at them after they passed, and saw just what she expected: they had both turned their heads, and were watching Tim's all-but-bare buns as he stalked away, big smiles on their faces.

Shawna followed Tim around the corner of the building to the parking lot, where he stopped beside the bike rack. Tim and Shawna both had a bike locked to the rack, and Tim turned to her. "Oh no! I think I might have left my key in the office."

He was imagining having to walk back into the lobby, where his pretty young employees would all get another chance to watch him strutting around in these ridiculous shorts!

But Shawna saved the day. "I've got your key, right here," she said, holding it up and then tossing it to him. He caught it and turned to his bike. As he bent over to unlock it, she savored the sight of his round rump, waggling temptingly as he stretched across the bike and fiddled with his key.

She thought, "Those Cycle Wear ladies are in for a treat!"


Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers