Young Boss Takes Advantage Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Julie has mixed feelings about her boss' discipline.
3.4k words
4.35
49.2k
14

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers

Part 7

Tim swallowed. "Are you ready?"

Julie looked back down at the desk in front of her face, and softly said, "Yes."

Tim tentatively stretched his arm out, and laid his right hand on the exposed cheek of his attractive employee's adorable little bubble butt. She flinched just slightly, and Tim watched as goosebumps formed on her flesh. He patted her skin, loving the way it jiggled slightly under his palm.

Julie later thought that the most mortifying - and tantalizing - part of the whole experience was not the spanking itself, but the way her handsome boss lightly patted her bottom and spoke to her like she was a naughty young girl. "Okay, Julie, this is going to sting a little." Pat, pat. "But the pain won't be too bad, and I'll be careful not to leave any marks." Pat, pat.

"Okay," she mumbled.

Crack! The spank caught her by surprise somehow. She could feel her ass rebound and jiggle after her boss' hand slapped against her left cheek. She inadvertently sucked her breath in between her teeth, making a small hissing sound. Her eyes were tightly closed, waiting for the next blow. But nothing happened. She flinched again as Mr. Johnson once again laid his hand gently on her butt, and patted it proprietarily. "What do you say, Julie?"

She swallowed. "One. Thank you."

"That's right," Tim said, patting her tight little ass again. This was like a dream for him: his super cute blonde secretary, bent over his desk, with a tushy-baring wedgie, and her butt thrust out for his inspection. He spanked her firm right cheek, and watched it jiggle for just a second.

"Two, thank you," she hissed softly, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Tim rhythmically spanked Julie's all-but-bare ass, one cheek and then the other, while she counted each stroke and thanked him each time.

When he reached 10, she kept her position. Tim found that he was breathing heavily, and he could see from that Julie was, too. He reached out and cupped her left cheek, feeling it's warmth, and then patted it. "Just a little bit of pink," he murmured. "It's over, Julie."

She felt like she'd been in a trance, her eyes closed, and all of her senses concentrated on the glowing warmth in her embarrassingly exposed bottom. She let Mr. Johnson pat her spanked bottom until his words registered in her distracted mind, and she quickly straightened up. She knew that she was blushing, and she didn't meet his eyes. She pulled her panties out of the wedgie that they'd been in, and then wrestled her snug skirt back down over her pink derriere. She didn't know what to do, so she just stood there, her eyes down, until Mr. Johnson spoke.

"You did well, Julie. Now, back to work."

She nodded and fled the room. Tim watched her retreating bottom as she eased out the door and closed it behind her. He stepped back around his desk, and realized that he was rock hard. He didn't think his cute employee had noticed, because she never raised his eyes during or after her spanking.

He sat down, his mind racing over the last few minutes, trying to lock in the memory of how Julie's out-thrust ass had looked as she leaned across his desk. And he wondered what penalty his devious friend Neal had told Julie that she'd have to suffer for her fifth mistake?

Neither of them got much work done during the last hour of the day. Julie sat at her desk, feeling a slight, not unpleasant warmth from her lightly spanked behind, and tried to keep her mind on her work. Tim sat in his office, thinking about his secretary's lightly spanked behind, and tried to keep his mind on his work.

At a few minutes before 5:00, Tim stepped out of his office and shut off the light. He walked toward Julie's desk. "Nice work today, Julie. And don't worry about that mistake. Nobody's perfect."

"No," she said, feeling a little flushed as she met his eyes. "I mean, yes. I'll just have to be more careful."

Tim nodded. "Tomorrow's another day. See you in the morning."

She said, "I'll get the lights and lock up," and he thanked her, and walked out. As she turned off her computer, she thought about his last words. What did he mean by "tomorrow's another day?" Another day to start fresh? Or another day to make another mistake. That would be her fifth!

She shivered, and unconsciously rubbed her bottom as she opened the door, and then locked it behind her.

On Friday morning, both Tim and Julie acted as if the previous day had never happened. Julie brought him coffee - with cream, and no spilling! - and answered phone calls, and Tim took phone calls and sent emails and did some research. At lunchtime, Tim locked up and took Julie to the sandwich shop down the street. It was a nice day, and they ate at a table outside, and made small talk. All very pleasant, and civilized.

Back at the office, they each went back to their own places. A little after 3:00, Tim found himself yawning. If it had been closer to quitting time, he may have just closed the shop and started the weekend early. But he still had a lot of loose ends to tie up, so he hit the intercom, and asked Julie to bring him a cup of coffee.

Julie prepared the coffee at the station, with her mind racing. She didn't over-pour, so there shouldn't be any chance of spilling. She was just about to put his cream in, and then hesitated.

She looked over toward his office, and saw Mr. Johnson concentrating on his computer screen, with the thoughtful expression that she'd always found attractive. He rubbed the side of his cheek with his hand, and she knew that he could probably feel just a tiny amount of stubble there; with his dark hair and olive complexion, his beard was also dark, and by the end of a work day made a bit of a shaving shadow. She watched his hand as he covered his mouth with it to suppress a yawn, and remembered how that hand had felt on the sensitive flesh of her bare bottom. As he had cupped her lower curves, she had felt the strength in his fingers, and—

She took a deep breath, and held the cream over his coffee cup for a long minute.

Then she replaced it on the counter, the cream un-poured, and his coffee black.

She brushed off her blouse, realizing that her own fingers were slightly trembling. She smoothed down her skirt - a gray one today, and a little looser than the one she'd worn yesterday - and she picked up his coffee cup. She cleared her throat, lifted her chin, and started walking to Mr. Johnson's office.

Part 8

Tim looked up from his computer as Julie walked in with his coffee. She didn't look him in the eyes, which he found a little strange, since that was a departure from the way she'd been acting with him all day. She wasn't walking particularly carefully either, which meant that the coffee cup wasn't completely full, or she wasn't concerned with spilling it.

That last thought was an interesting one, but as soon as it crossed his mind it was gone. Julie bent forward just a bit to put his coffee down on his desk. "Here you go," she said softly. "Will there be anything else?"

"No," Tim said, noticing that she still wasn't meeting his eyes, "that's fine for now."

He watched as she turned and started toward the door. He thought she was walking a little more slowly than usual, and the swing of her hips made him appreciate the slightly prolonged sight of watching her walk away. As she reached the door, he managed to pull his eyes off of her retreating derriere, as he reached down for his coffee cup. And then he noticed it.

"Julie?" he said, not too loud.

She had just opened the door, and she froze, her hand on the knob. "Yes?" she said, as she slowly turned back toward him.

"Could you please come over here?"

She closed the door softly, and started to approach his desk. He saw that her eyes were still down, but she was blushing noticeably, and the puzzle fell into place for him. She knows! It wasn't a mistake.

Julie stopped in front of his desk, and Tim held the cup out toward her. "Do you notice anything about this coffee?"

As she raised her eyes to the cup, they moved too quickly up to his face, barely giving her time to register what was in that cup. "Oh. No. I can't- I- I'm sorry. I...forgot."

He saw some conflict in those wide blue eyes, but no real surprise, or shock. She'd known that there was no cream in his coffee, even before she put it down on his desk. He processed what that meant, and noticed that he was rapidly getting hard again. "Which mistake is this, Julie?"

Her eyes stayed on his. "M- my fifth, I guess."

"You guess?"

"My fifth."

"That's a shame. You almost made it to the end of the week without your fifth mistake."

"Y- yes, sir."

"Well, I suppose you know what happens next?" he said. He didn't miss the irony: thanks to Neal's trickery, Julie was the only one in this room who did know what would happen next.

Julie swallowed. "Do I have to?"

Tim found himself starting to smile, and he fought it. "Is there any cream in my coffee?"

Julie looked down at the coffee cup, then back up to Tim's face. She shook her head.

Then, as Tim watched intently, the pretty blonde secretary took a step back away from her boss' desk. She stood still for a moment, then reached with both hands up under both sides of her skirt, lifting it just a little as she got a grip on her cotton panties beneath. She crouched just a bit, as she pulled the panties down to the tops of her thighs, then she let go, and they whispered down her legs to pool over her shoes. Tim watched their descent, noticing her slender thighs and calves that seemed somehow more exposed, now that her panties were around her ankles.

She quickly did a little curtsy-like move, bending to reach her panties, then lifting one foot and then the other. She straightened up with her panties in her hands, then stood there for a long moment, twisting her soft undergarment in her hands in a small, nervous movement. Tim cleared his throat and held a hand out to her.

"Where do these go?"

Julie reluctantly held her panties out, and put them into his hand. "You will keep them for me until the end of the day."

"That's right," Tim said, elated. For all he'd known, Neal might have told her that her boss would put them on the desk during whatever happened next, and then give them right back to her. Tim quickly realized that there would be a little added erotic nervousness for Julie for the rest of the day, knowing that she was bare beneath her skirt, and that her boss knew that. And that she'd have to ask him to return her panties at the end of the work day!

Tim took the flimsy garment, and dropped it into his top desk drawer. He saw that Julie was very flushed indeed, as her eyes followed her panties until he closed the desk drawer. Then she looked back up at him. He returned her gaze evenly, waiting.

Julie took another deep breath, then stepped back toward the desk, and started to bend forward. She reached back with both hands and grasped the bottom of her skirt, and lifted it up onto the small of her back, bending farther forward as she did so. Then she left her skirt on her back, her adorable, round rump totally exposed, and leaned forward and put both forearms on Tim's desk.

He slowly stepped around beside her. "Do you remember how many spanks you get for the fifth mistake?"

"T- t- ten. On each side."

"That's right," Tim said. "Did Mr. Roth tell you about the pinch to grow an inch afterwards?"

"What?" She looked at him, confused.

"I'm kidding," Tim said, patting her bare bottom lightly. She felt an electric jolt as his hand touched her bare ass, and he felt it too. "That's only for your birthday spanking."

Julie couldn't tell if her handsome boss was joking with her or not. "Oh," she finally said.

Tim slid his hand over to her other cheek, gave it a pat, and then slid his hand up and down over the fullness of her curves. She couldn't keep herself from wriggling just a bit. "When is your birthday, by the way?"

"Next month," Julie said, and her boss smiled.

"Interesting," he said, as he stopped his hand's rubbing of her tush, and gripped it lightly. Then he patted it again. "I'll have to put that on my calendar."

She didn't know what to say to that, so she said nothing. She looked back over her shoulder, where his hand was possessively stroking her.

"Okay," Tim said, giving her right cheek one more enthusiastic slap - somewhere between a love tap and a spank - "let's get this over with. Stick your bottom out a little more, please."

From Julie's point of view, her bare ass was already sticking out pretty blatantly. She took one last look at it, then moved her eyes forward, and arched her back some more. She wondered what kind of sight she was presenting to Mr. Johnson.

Tim thought, "That is an absolutely gorgeous sight!" The extra arch in Julie's posture presented her ass cheeks just a little more deliciously, as more of their lower curves peeked into view. Without waiting or warning, he raised his hand, and gave her beautiful, young left cheek a sharp slap.

"Ooh!" Julie said, shifting her weight in a way that wiggled her tight bottom enticingly. "O- one, t- thank you, sir."

"You're quite welcome," Tim murmured, and he delivered a second sharp spank, this time into his employee's right cheek. Almost before she could say, "Two..." he struck again.

He spanked Julie's shapely bare ass 10 times in quick succession, and she struggled to keep up with her count. This was different than yesterday - faster, and a little more forceful. The sting was quickly building in her behind, and she found herself wriggling in a way that she knew probably looked ridiculous.

After the 10th spank, Tim stopped suddenly. He gently placed his hand onto her noticeably warmer behind, and began to rub each cheek in turn, up and down. "Are you okay?"

Julie swallowed, and said, "Yes. It just... stings."

"Does this help?" Tim asked, giving a soft, slow rub over the fullest part of her pert cheeks.

"It... it feels a little better," she said, her thoughts racing, yet still focused on the sensation of where he was touching her.

After a surreal couple of minutes - neither of them had expected in a million years that they'd be in this position: the young boss spanking his cute secretary's bare bottom in his office, in the middle of a workday! - Tim said, "Are you ready for the rest?"

Julie nodded silently. Tim patted her rear one more time. "Stick it out. In fact, why don't you get up on your toes?"

She looked back over her shoulder at him. The request surprised her, and she could feel herself getting wet, and she hoped that he wouldn't notice. Tim say the question on her face, and said, "It will make my target a little more... accessible."

"As if that explained anything," Julie thought. "How much more accessible could it be? I'm butt-naked, bent over your desk." But she didn't say anything. She just lifted herself up onto her tiptoes.

Tim was watching her ass intently, hoping that his erection wouldn't rip right through the front of his pants. As his pretty employee lifted up onto her toes, the lean muscles in her calves bulged just a bit, as did the longer thigh muscles in her slender upper legs. As that happened, her firm, round cheeks tilted just slightly forward, and the hint of her pussy peeked into view just beneath.

Tim cleared his throat, and laid a quick slap onto her out-thrust bottom, and watched the residual quivering as Julie softly said, "11, thank you sir."

His office was totally silent, except for the sounds of his crisp spanks landing on her rapidly warming derriere. As the spanks fell and the sting in her bottom increased, Julie began to make small, wriggling and bouncing movements, subtly moving her ass cheeks within a small range of motion, trying her best to prevent sequential blows from landing on the exact same spot. The effect from Tim's point of view was delightful: an erotic little wiggling dance, performed by a bare-bottomed, attractive young woman.

After the last spank, Julie quickly straightened up and reached back with both hands, and began to vigorously try to rub the sting from her bottom. That motion gave Tim a quick glimpse of what looked to be a wisp of blonde pubic hair over Julie's small pussy, before the front of her skirt dropped back to cover her.

Tim watched her, a small smile at the corners of his mouth. "Your... rear end is pretty warm, and quite pink."

Julie blushed. She forced herself to stop rubbing, and stand still. She smoothed her skirt down with both hands, and cleared her throat. "Can I go back to my desk?"

"Of course." Tim watched her go, and found that he had been right: there was something extra erotic about watching her skirted bottom retreating from his office, knowing that she had no panties on underneath.

For the next hour and a half, Tim once again sat at his desk, trying to concentrate on his work. Julie sat at her desk, even more distracted than her boss. Her butt felt a lot warmer than it had yesterday, and she was wet, and both of those sensations were enhanced by the fact that she could feel her comparatively scratchy skirt on her panty-less ass. She dreaded what would happen at the end of the day, and hoped that her boss would make it easier, by bringing them to her. But no such luck.

Tim watched the clock. 4:58. Then 4:59. Then Julie got up from her desk, her face clearly flushed even from here. She straightened her skirt, and walked with purpose toward Tim's office. He quickly looked back at his unwatched computer screen, as if he didn't see her coming.

He feigned surprise when she opened the door, and then approached his desk. "Yes?" he asked.

Julie blushed anew. "It's... um... time to close up, I guess."

Tim looked at his watch, as if he had lost track of time. "Oh yes, it is." He looked up at her and smiled. "You have a good weekend, Julie."

She stammered, looking down, and then back up. "Y- yes. You too." She half turned toward the door, then stopped and turned back.

Tim said, "Is there something else?"

"Well," Julie said, "you s- still have my... my panties."

Tim looked surprise, then laughed. "Oh, I'm so sorry. You're right, of course." He reached over and pulled his drawer open, and then handed her panties to Julie.

She took them quickly from his hand, and then just as quickly turned and marched for the door.

"You're not going to put them on?" Tim asked.

She looked back at him, and then at the panties in her hand. "N- no, I think I'll just... wait until I get home." She stuffed them into her purse.

"Suit yourself," Tim said. "But you better look out for any strong winds, or you'll likely give some lucky people a surprise show!"

Julie blushed even deeper, tentatively nodded and muttered something, and practically fled the office.

When she was gone, Tim thought, "I can't wait for Monday. I need to call Neal, to find out if he told her what happens after the sixth mistake?

Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers