Young Boss Takes Advantage Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Julie pays for more mistakes.
2.3k words
4.39
41.6k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 9

That weekend, both Tim and Julie could think of nothing but what had happened at work. Neither of them could quite believe it, even as they were both turned on by it. But Tim's thoughts were much more positive: having a pretty young employee who routinely bared her round behind for an arousing spanking in the workplace was pretty much every young man's dream.

For Julie, the feelings were more mixed. She was undeniably turned on, and attracted to the idea, but she was also a little ashamed of herself. This was the 21st century, and she was a liberated young woman. She should not be exposing herself to her attractive boss, and letting him spank her bare bottom like she was a naughty child!

The next week at work provided more of the same. Julie made two mistakes on Monday morning - one legitimate, and one a little iffy. Tim saw that she was mis-filing a folder; it was in the right drawer, but one slot out of alphabetical order.

When Tim called her on it, he saw a thoughtful look on her face, and momentarily wondered whether she would object.

But she slowly put the folder back into the proper slot, then stood beside his desk and held her hands out in front of her. Tim lightly whacked both with the ruler.

Just before 11:00 she took a phone call while Tim was on another call. She wrote down the message to give him, but by the time he was off his call, she had forgotten it. He had to ask her for it a half hour later. She flushed a little, handed the note to him, and then stood with her back to him and bent forward slightly. Tim pulled out the ruler and gave each of her cheeks a quick swat over her skirt. She straightened up and smoothed the back of her skirt, and heard Tim say, "Carry on." Julie turned to him and nodded, and then walked back out to her desk.

After a mistake-free Tuesday, she messed up his lunch order on Wednesday. He called her into his office, and he could see that she was mentally kicking herself when she discovered her mistake. She turned away and bent forward, flipping her skirt up onto her back, and then pulling one side of her cotton panties out of a partial wedgie. Tim looked at her firm derriere, and was immediately erect. He'd almost felt like he had been dreaming the previous week, but here was pretty Julie once again, sticking her pantied behind out for him to give two quick cracks with the ruler.

Afterwards she stood up and left his office without another word.

On Thursday morning she made her third mistake: texting Tim alone, instead of a client, with Tim copied on it. He called her into his office and showed her the email. She let a pretty little pout cross her face, and then she turned away and bent over, flipping up her skirt, and pulling her panties into a bottom-baring wedgie. Tim walked around beside her and lightly patted her right cheek, saying, "Making it all the way to Thursday before your fourth mistake. That's pretty good."

He smiled to see her shiver as he touched her, and the cute goosebumps that instantly arose on her peachy derriere.

He slapped her left cheek, savoring the jiggling flesh. He waited for a moment in silence, then patted her tush again, clearing his throat as he did so.

"Oh - one, t- thank you," Julie stammered.

Tim squeezed her bare ass, making her jump. "Let's try that again." He laid a firm spank into her left cheek, and Julie quickly called out, "One, thank you."

Tim murmured, "That's better." He reached out and moved his hand from the top of her right cheek down over its curve, and then back up again. Then he spanked that cheek.

"Two, thank you."

And so it went, for 8 more spanks. When they were over, Julie quickly pulled her panties back into place over her slightly warmed buns, then straightened up and let her skirt drop back into place. She fled back to the outer office without looking at her boss' face.

The rest of the morning was uneventful, and Tim left to have lunch at a sandwich shop nearby. When he returned, his old friend Neal was sitting on the edge of Julie's desk, talking to her. She had a surprised look on her face, which she tried to hide when Tim came through the door. Neal stood up as he entered. "Hey Tim, I was hoping to go out to lunch with you, but I see I missed my chance."

"You should have called," Tim said, shaking his hand.

"Next time," Neal said. He turned to Julie who had a look of concentration on her face, and a very slight blush. "It was nice to see you Julie, as always."

"You too," she said, distracted.

Tim walked Neal to the door. Under his breath he said, "What did you tell her now?"

"You'll find out," Neal said, and winked, and let himself out.

Julie went the rest of that day error-free, and Tim spent the afternoon in his office, trying to work, but wondering what Neal had told Julie. Near the end of the day, he got a call from his company's main office. They had always intended for Tim to open his satellite office and slowly staff it up. But he'd already landed a few new accounts, and HQ said that they were clearing his second and third hire, both of which would be for account reps. He should start looking for prospects, and start lining up some interviews.

Tim spent that night consumed with questions about how another hire was going to work. On the one hand, getting approval to hire this quickly was a vote of confidence from his chain of command, and a good sign for this career trajectory.

On the other hand, this routine with cute little Julie might come back to bite him. A gullible and hot employee who submitted to spankings for her mistakes was a dream come true. But that couldn't continue with another employee around, could it?

If he hired a male, he might be able to keep it going. Any straight male would definitely enjoy watching Julie getting her adorable little bare ass spanked on a regular basis. But Tim had no desire to spank a male employee for any reason, and even naïve Julie might complain if she got spanked and the other hire didn't.

On the other hand, if he hired another female... Ooh! That could be a dream come true, if he found another girl like Julie. Who knows, he could end up with an office with a small workforce of hot women, baring their asses to him on a regular basis.

But after thinking about that for a moment, he got very nervous. It was much more likely that he'd find a smart, capable woman who would never tolerate a spanking from her boss. And once she was there for a day or two, she and Julie would get to talking, and Julie would spill the beans. His new hire would probably turn out to be an angry feminist who would report him to his bosses, and probably file a sexual harassment lawsuit, or worse!

What was he going to do?

Part 10

Tim arrived at the office on Friday morning after a fitful night of not very much sleep. He had racked his brain, trying to find some way out of the dilemma he was in. Maybe he could tell Julie that the punishment strategy was now over. But what if she asked why? And what if she blabbed about it to the new hire anyway? He could never trust that his secret wouldn't get out, or anticipate what kind of trouble it would be for him when it did.

Julie came in with his morning coffee, and interrupted his thoughts in the most appropriate way possible: she tripped over the threshold and dropped his coffee onto the floor, breaking the cup and making a mess. He watched her pretty, flustered face as she scrambled around for the next five minutes, sweeping up the pieces of the broken cup, then joining him with a roll of paper towels as they cleaned up the coffee.

When the mess was taken care of, she apologized for the tenth time, then walked up to his desk, removed her panties from under her skirt, and handed them to him. He put them into his desk drawer, then turned to find himself looking directly at her gorgeous, round bare bottom. He stepped to her, and gave both cheeks a preliminary pat - he loved the way she always shivered and got goosebumps at first contact! - and then gave her wiggling butt 20 firm spanks. She made small hisses and whining noises, and shifted her weight as her buns became pink, all the while counting out the spanks.

When it was over, her cheeks were redder than her rump, and she apologized one last time without meeting his eyes, and then retreated to her desk.

Tim took Julie out to lunch that day, and as they were eating, he told her that he was given approval to make another hire, and possibly another after that. He had been thinking of ways to raise the subject of whether his motivation-through-punishment plan was going to be applied to the new hire, but before he could say anything else, Julie jumped in. "Oh, one of my best girlfriends from college is looking for a job, and I think she'd be perfect! She majored in Public Relations, and she just graduated. I bet she'd love to work here!"

Tim was caught by surprise. "Oh... well, I guess I could give her an interview, and see if she'd be a good fit."

Julie beamed at him. I'll give her a call tonight, and see if she's free on Monday for an interview."

Tim said, "Sounds good. I've got a client meeting first thing in the morning, and then another at 2:00, but I'm free between those. Email me with a time that works for her."

That afternoon at around 3:00, Julie let herself into Tim's office. She looked nervous, and Tim wondered what was up.

"Mr. Johnson, I forgot to take the phone off of voice mail after we got back from lunch. I just now checked it, and you've got three missed calls."

"Julie," he said, trying to keep the smile off of his face, "that's your sixth mistake this week! What am I going to do with you?"

"I know," she moaned. "I mean, I don't know."

"Well, let me return those calls. When you see that I'm done, come back in for your punishment."

"Yes sir," she said, and turned and walked out. Tim had a hard time concentrating on the phone calls, as he wondered what his devious friend Neal had told Julie would happen after her sixth mistake.

Shortly after he finished the third call," Julie knocked at his door, and then walked in. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Johnson, but I haven't had a chance to buy my shorter skirts yet." She looked at him pleadingly. "Mr. Roth didn't tell me about them until yesterday, and I didn't have time to go shopping last night."

"You'd never heard about the skirts before?" Tim said, trying to sound disbelieving. Julie shook her head. "I know that they should both be shorter than my usual ones. But I wasn't sure how short... the shortest one should be."

Tim said, "Didn't Mr. Roth explain that?"

Julie looked at him. "Well, he said that that should be just barely long enough to cover the bottom of my... my bottom cheeks." She was blushing full on now. "But I wasn't sure how many inches that would be. I mean, some skirts are meant to be worn higher on the waist, but others are supposed to be lower."

"You could just try a few on, and check them in the mirror, couldn't you?"

"I guess," she said, fidgeting, "but it's a little tough, looking down over your shoulder..."

Tim smiled. "If you're asking me to be the judge of whether your skirt is short enough, I guess you could try on a couple of options for me, and I'll make that call."

"No, that's not what—" Julie started, sounding a little alarmed. "I mean, I guess... if you wanted me to... I could..."

"Good," Tim interrupted. "So that's settled. And for now, I can cut you some slack for not having the right skirts, and just give you the regular punishment for a fifth mistake."

"Thank you!" Julie said, and then they both just stood looking at each other, while the strangeness of what just happened occurred to them both. The attractive secretary just thanked her handsome young boss for offering to spank her bare bottom! Julie's blush was back at full strength.

They both knew that she was bottomless under her skirt, because her panties were at that moment sitting in Tim's bottom desk drawer. So she unceremoniously turned to his desk, bent forward, and flipped her skirt up onto her back, revealing her totally bare behind, still just slightly pink from the aftermath of this morning's spilled coffee debacle.

Tim walked around his desk, savoring the sight in front of him. He gave Julie's delectable rump a light slap, saying, "Up on your toes." She leaned onto both forearms on his desk, and did as he said. She knew that her buns were thrust just a little more outward and tilted up, and she thought she heard a slight intake of breath from Tim, and she couldn't keep a slight smile from the corners of her mouth, even as she blushed furiously.

The first spank caused her right cheek to vibrate enticingly, and in a pouty voice she said, "One, thank you sir."

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers