Young Boss Takes Advantage Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Mia wants a job, but will she accept spankings to get one?
3.3k words
4.21
34.8k
7
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 11

That Saturday, Julie and her college friend Mia were having drinks at a local bar. (In fact, it was the same bar where Tim Johnson would find himself embarrassingly exposed in front of a raucously horny female audience in a few months.)

Mia's mouth was hanging open, as she stared at her friend. "That's not true! Your boss doesn't spank your bare butt if you make a mistake at the office!"

"Shhh!" Julie looked nervously at the tables around her, but nobody seemed to have heard. "Not at first. Not until my fourth mistake in a week."

Mia lowered her voice, but was insistent. "But he swats your tush over your skirt for a second mistake, and he lifts your skirt for a third mistake?"

"Yes. I know it sounds weird." Mia snorted in agreement. "But it's not that big a deal. And he's really a good boss."

"How can he be a 'good boss'" - here Mia made sarcastic air quotes - "if he spanks your ass at work?!"

"I know it sounds weird," Julie repeated. "And it really caught me off guard at first. But now it seems more... normal."

Mia didn't know what to think. "How does it make you feel? Isn't it embarrassing?"

Julie said, "It's definitely embarrassing! The first time I had to lift my skirt up, I thought I'd die. And then when I had to pull down my panties..." She blushed, and looked around the bar to be sure that no one was eavesdropping. "But he only does it when I mistake, and he doesn't spank me so hard that I'm bruised, or anything. And... sometimes it..." She looked around again, then leaned toward Mia and whispered, "It can be kind of hot."

Mia looked at her. "I can't believe this! Are you an exhibitionist?"

"No," Julie said quickly. "I mean, I never have been before. And I would never have thought of exposing myself to him, if he didn't have this... managerial technique."

Mia snorted again. "He likes to spank pretty young women's asses. I wouldn't call that a 'managerial technique.'"

"Well, it's worked for me," Julie said, defensively. "I've been getting better at my job, and—" She saw that Mia was grinning at her. "Oh, just forget it. I shouldn't have even told you about the job. I'll just tell him you aren't interested."

Mia said, "I didn't say that. I really need a job, and I don't know that this is necessarily a deal breaker." She thought for a moment, while Julie watched her. Finally she said, "It's just so strange! The thought of getting spanked as part of my job..."

"I know," Julie said. "It's definitely not something I was prepared for, either."

They both sat quietly for a minute, sipping their drinks and blushing faintly. Finally Mia said, "So, he's pretty good looking, you said?"

"He's a hunk! But why are you asking? Are you considering it?"

"Well, I should probably at least go to the interview, and see how I feel about things. He might not even want to hire me."

Now it was Julie's turn to snort derisively. "You're smart, and you'd be great at this job. And you're smoking hot!" Mia shook her head, but blushed. "And you know that your butt has always been your best feature."

"Stop it!" Mia was a pretty girl, with a typically Asian build: slim and petite, with smallish breasts. She had shoulder-length, jet black hair, and she took good care of herself. Her butt was indeed a little more round and prominent than the typical Asian girl's, and on her small frame, it definitely drew attention.

"You know I'm right," Julie said, grinning. "So I shouldn't email Mr. Johnson and tell him that you've decided not to interview on Monday?"

"No," Mia said. "I still think this sounds crazy, but I need a job, and it would be fun to work with you."

"And you're willing to risk having your hot young boss spanking your naughty tush right there in the office?" Julie teased.

"We'll never know," Mia said, "because if I get the job, I'm not going to make mistakes all the time, like some people I know."

Julie punched her in the shoulder playfully. "Big talker! I think I'll keep some lotion in my desk if you get hired, and if you ask nicely, I'll rub it on your stinging buns after each time you screw up!"

On Monday morning Julie was already at her desk when Tim got to the office. He seemed to be in a good mood, and he asked Julie how her weekend had been.

Julie said, "It was great. I had lunch with Mia, and she's looking forward to her interview with you this afternoon."

Tim paused at that. He still wasn't sure about how or whether he could continue with his unique employee motivation strategy once gullible Julie wasn't his only employee. He said, "So... you think she'll do well here? I mean, that she'll like the job?"

Julie nodded. "I think she'd be great. I know that she has a few... questions for you, but I think she might be a good fit."

Tim wanted to ask more, but couldn't think of how to do it. So he just said, "Good," and continued walking to his office. As he got to the door, he stopped and turned. "Also, did you do some shopping this weekend?"

Julie looked at him for a moment, confused. Then she remembered, and blushed. "Oh—the skirts. Yes."

"Please put the first one on, and come in to show me."

She said, "I left them in my car."

Tim smiled at her. "I'd call that your first mistake of the week. Go on out and get them."

Julie nodded, and stood and headed for the front door. It took a few minutes for Tim to get settled in the office, fire up his computer and start to look at email before Julie knocked on his door. He said, "Come in."

Julie did. She was wearing a light gray skirt, a few noticeable inches shorter than her usual ones. She looked at Tim, slightly nervous. He circled a finger in the air and said, "Turn around."

Julie did so, flushing at the knowledge that he was checking out her legs and backside in her new skirt. Her turn completed, Tim said, "It's an improvement, but it's not really appropriate for a punishment skirt, don't you think?" Julie blushed and said nothing. "It's only a few inches shorter than your normal skirts, isn't it?" Julie nodded again, not meeting his eyes. "I hope the second option is more presentable."

Julie nodded again, and scampered out of his office to change. Tim watched her go. The skirt she had been wearing was clearly shorter than most office wear, but while it was a little on the risqué side, it wasn't unheard of for a young office worker to wear a skirt of that length, especially if she were going out for dinner or drinks right after work.

In a few minutes Julie returned, and this time her knock on his door was very soft. Tim thought that was a good sign. "Come in."

Julie let herself in, her eyes locked on her shoes. The skirt was once again gray, but it was much, much shorter. It was definitely not appropriate to wear in a place of business. Tim loved it! "That's more like it! Walk over to that wall and then back again, so I can see how much it shows"

Julie swallowed, but did as he asked. When she was standing still, the skirt fell to just below where he thought her panties must be, and showed a lot of slender, lean thigh. As she walked, the fabric swished gently, and Tim got at least two glimpses of what he now knew were the white cotton panties that she wore. As she reached the wall and turned, the bottom of the skirt swung enough that he caught a quick glimpse of a round bottom cheek, mostly covered by her panties.

Due to the extra wiggle of her rear end, Tim got more glimpses of her panties from behind, and saw that the skirt just barely covered the bottom part of her butt cheeks when she stopped.

"Very nice. When you're wearing this, you'll need to be careful in how you move or bend, or you'll be putting on a very entertaining show!"

Julie blushed even more. "Yes, sir." After a pause, she said, "Can I go and change?"

Tim said, "Come here first." He pulled the ruler from his desk drawer, saying, "Leaving your skirts in the car was your first mistake, and buying an inappropriately long one as your first choice was your second." Julie swallowed and held out her hands. Tim lightly tapped the knuckles with his ruler. She quickly turned away from him, and he gave two quick swats to her short skirt. After each swat, the skirt rebounded, so that he got two enticing glimpses of her round rump.

Her punishment received, Julie fled the room, and Tim returned the ruler to the drawer. "This is going to be great!" he thought. "If I can just figure out how Mia will react..."

Part 12

Mia arrived at the building fifteen minutes early for her 1:00 appointment.

She sat in her car, her thoughts racing. She flipped through her resume again, and checked her makeup in the rear-view mirror. She knew that she was ready for the interview itself, and all of the usual questions: What would you say is your greatest strength? Your greatest weakness? How have you handled a workplace conflict in the past? Where do you see yourself in five years?

What she didn't know was how she would handle the... workplace discipline situation. She had thought about little else over the weekend. She had even dreamed about it last night! In the dream, she was standing in front of her boss' desk. She'd just made some kind of bad mistake, when suddenly she realized that she was bottomless in the office! Her boss said something to her, and when she looked up, she saw that he was slapping a wooden paddle against his open palm, and giving her an evil smile.

"Ridiculous!" she said to herself, in the empty car. She took one last look in the mirror, then flipped it up, took a deep breath, and opened her door. She walked quickly across the sidewalk and in through the front door.

Julie saw her coming, and gave her a big smile.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so," Mia said.

Julie said, "I know you'll do great! I'll let him know you're here." She called in to Mr. Johnson's office, and he said to send Mia in.

Julie came out from behind the desk and gave Mia a hug, then gestured toward Tim's door. As the two young women walked together, Julie whispered, "You look great. Just be yourself."

Mia nodded and smiled. After a few more steps, Julie said, "I like your outfit. The skirt's a little long though."

Mia looked at her and Julie grinned and winked. "If the interview starts going badly, just drop your pen, and turn around and bend over to pick it up."

Mia started to say, "That's not funny," when Julie swatted her playfully on the seat of her skirt. "Julie!" Mia hissed.

At just that moment, Tim's door started opening, and as he saw Mia for the first time, she was blushing. "She's very cute!" he thought to himself.

"I'm going to kill Julie!" Mia thought to herself.

Tim held out his hand. "I'm Tim Johnson. You must be Mia." Mia took his hand and nodded. He stepped back and gestured. "Come on in and have a seat, and we'll talk."

Mia's first impression was that Mr. Johnson was as handsome as Julie had said. He had short dark hair, parted on the side, and a slightly crooked smile in a tanned face. His jawline was firm, and he was slim, and looked to be in good shape.

As she turned to take a chair, Tim liked what he saw, too. The petite Asian's eyes were a deep brown, and she had adorable dimples when she smiled. She was wearing a white blouse over a yellow skirt, and her legs were bare and slender.

"Julie has told me a lot about you," he began. "All of it good, of course." He smiled. "Is that your resume?" Mia nodded and handed it to him, and he took a few minutes to read it. She noticed that his arms were tanned, and looked strong, and she appreciated that his shirt was open at the neck, showing off just a hint of chest hair. "Tell me about the senior marketing project that you did last year," he said. "It looks like you lead a team of four?"

Mia told him about the project, and her classes and her grades, and where she saw herself in five years. Their conversation was easy and relaxed for a job interview, and as they continued to talk, Tim realized that she would be a very good prospect for his new satellite office. She was charming and intelligent, and her looks would certainly be an asset. This would be her first job out of school, so hiring her would always be a bit of a risk, but it was the kind of calculated risk that he knew he'd have to take on a regular basis, now that he was in charge of his own office.

But it was a different kind of risk that he was thinking about. After a while, he felt like he knew what he needed to know about her ability to do the job.

So he turned the conversation, telling her about the nature of the job. In a new office like this one, each team member would get a base salary, but her ultimate earnings would depend on bonuses and commissions that would come from the clients she brought in and the campaigns she worked on, and their results. He went through the benefits and vacation plan.

When he was done, he took a deep breath, knowing that he couldn't put this off any longer, and said, "Okay, what questions do you have for me?"

He saw that Mia was fidgeting with her hands in her lap. He realized that she was as nervous about this next part as he was, and that made him less nervous. Mia cleared her throat. "Julie told me... that you have a system... to motivate your employees."

Tim watched her, and his confidence grew a little more. "Yes. I think the commissions and bonuses provide a lot of motivation for employees. They provide very strong incentives to do good work."

"Y-yes. Of course," Mia said. "But I was talking about..." Just then, a terrible thought occurred to her: could Julie have pranked her? Did she make all that stuff up, and now Mia was about to make a fool of herself, asking this handsome guy if he was going to be spanking her butt like a naughty school girl if she made a mistake in the office? Her face flushed, and she couldn't think of what to say next. If Julie had set her up, she could NOT bring up spanking!

Tim watched the blush creep across Mia's cute features. He didn't know exactly what she was thinking, but he thought he knew the main idea: she was very shy about bringing up his corporal punishment policy. He began to smile just a little. "Mia? Are you okay?"

Mia looked up at him and tried to read his expression, but all she could think about was whether Julie had set her up. After an uncomfortably long pause, she said, "I know this is a little unusual, but could you ask Julie if she could come in here for a minute?"

Tim looked puzzled, but he nodded. He hit the button on his desk, and in a moment, Julie came in. She looked at Tim, then at Mia, who seemed to look almost angry. She was confused.

Mia said, "Mr Johnson and I were just talking about his motivation policies, and I was wondering if you'd explained them to me accurately." Mia waited for Julie's response, knowing that she would have her answer in a few seconds.

Julie blushed a little, then looked at Tim. "I told her about the punishment system. I hope you don't mind."

Mia looked at Tim, who still had the faintest trace of a smile on his face, as he turned to look at her. "No, I don't mind. I guess my method might have sounded a little... odd?"

Mia was still not sure of herself, so she treaded carefully. "A little. As I understand it, if I make a first mistake in a week, you will..." this was her moment of truth, "slap my knuckles with a ruler?" She held her breath.

"That's right," Tim said. "After that, the mistakes become a little more... costly. Is that a deal-breaker for you?"

Mia felt herself relax just a bit: Julie hadn't set her up. "You've got to admit that it's a little strange."

Tim smiled. "It is. But I've found that a little potential, good natured embarrassment can provide a useful disincentive, just as bonuses or commissions provide a useful incentive."

"I guess that makes sense," Mia said.

"Do you think you can handle it, if you should make a fourth or fifth mistake?" Tim asked.

Julie jumped in. "She said that we'll never know, because she's not going to make that many mistakes!"

"Did she now?" Tim asked, smiling again.

Mia hissed, "Julie!" Then she looked at Tim, a little flustered. "I'm... confident that I'll do a good job."

Tim asked, "Did Julie tell you about the cumulative error rule?"

Mia looked confused, so Julie said, "You know: the mistakes carry over from the beginning of each week."

"Oh. Yes," Mia said.

Julie could tell that the interview must have gone well, and she couldn't resist teasing her friend. "Are you still so sure that you won't make three or four mistakes in a whole week?"

Before Mia could answer, Tim said to Julie, "Have you told Mia that you've already made two mistakes, just this morning?"

Julie's smile faltered, and now Mia was the one grinning. She crossed her arms and looked at her newly blushing friend. "Is that right? And it's barely past lunch on Monday? You'd better watch out, Julie, or you're going to be lifting your skirt and showing Mr. Johnson those panties of yours pretty soon!"

Julie gave Mia a look that Tim knew would have likely included sticking out her tongue, if he hadn't been in the room. "I wouldn't be so cocky, Mia. If Mr. Johnson decides to hire you, you better be sure you're wearing clean underwear your first day!"

Tim was thrilled, because he knew that the resistance he'd feared wasn't going to be a problem. These young women were high-spirited and competitive, and if he played this right, they'd be more focused on out-performing each other, rather than on avoiding some embarrassment in the office themselves.

"It looks like I'm not going to need to worry about motivating you two!" Tim said. Both women nodded, and then Mia said, "Does that mean I've got the job?"

Tim held his hand out to her. "Welcome aboard. Can you start tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," Mia said, grinning.

Tim said, "Julie, can you please give the hiring paperwork to Mia, so she can fill it out overnight and then bring it back here tomorrow?"

Mia said, "Thank you, Mr. Johnson. I won't let you down!"

"I know what to do if you do," he said, and winked at her.

Mia blushed prettily, then turned to Julie and gave her a hug. They left his office, chattering happily.

Tim sat down at his desk, and started thinking of what kind of mistakes a young hire like Mia would most likely make. He pulled out a pad and pen, and started making a list.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers