Young Boss Takes Advantage Ch. 17-18

Story Info
Mia and Julie get simultaneous, humiliating punishments.
2.9k words
4.34
33.1k
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 17

The next day was Friday, and Tim and Julie both started it in a great mood. Mia got to the office carrying her soft-sided briefcase and a small shopping bag. Julie clapped her hands when she saw Mia. "Oooh, are your punishment skirts in there? It looks like it's fashion show Friday!"

Mia blushed as she continued on a beeline for her office. Throughout the morning, Julie teased Mia, and Tim watched in amusement. Why couldn't both of these smart young women realize that when they tormented each other, they were only setting themselves up for karmic blowback later?

As lunchtime neared, Julie suggested that Mia have her little fashion show while they ate. Mia glowered at her, but Tim agreed that lunchtime was as good a time as any. He made Julie go out for carryout, and when she returned, they started eating, while Julie kept up her banter to embarrass Mia.

"I can't wait to see your new outfits. I think you're going to re-define 'business casual'!"

Mia looked at Tim and said, "I haven't made six mistakes yet. Do I have to put the skirts on?"

"Absolutely," Julie said. "I haven't made more than 5 mistakes in one week, but Mr.

Johnson made me try on my skirts already."

Mia said, "But no one other than Mr. Johnson saw you! So I'll try them on in front of him alone."

"Oh no—" Julie began, but Tim saw where he could take this, and interrupted her.

"She's got a point," he said. "No one else saw you try on your skirts, so it wouldn't be fair for you to get to watch while she tries on hers."

Julie crossed her arms, a frustrated look on her pretty face.

Mia enjoyed the sudden turn of events, and decided to press her advantage, as Tim had hoped she would. "Unless you wanted to try your skirts on in front of me, too," she said, teasing Julie.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"It doesn't matter to me. I'm sure I'll see you in them soon enough, anyway."

That was too much for Julie. "I'm going to be seeing your cute little butt first!"

"Oh yeah? Then you won't mind modeling your skirts now, too!"

"Not if it means I get to watch you prancing around with half of your bare butt hanging out!"

Tim chuckled with delight as his two stubborn employees got up and stomped away, Mia to her office and Julie to her desk. Mia slammed her office door behind her, and Julie grabbed her skirts from her desk drawer and stormed past Tim. "I'm going to use the bathroom."

Tim rubbed his hands together: this was going perfectly!

In a few minutes, Julie emerged from the hallway leading to the bathroom just as Mia came out of her office. Both of them were wearing a dark skirt that was almost appropriate for an office, but much more so for a night of clubbing after work.

Taller, blonde Julie's long, bare legs seemed to go on forever. Her skirt was relatively longer than Mia's, but on her frame it was just as revealing. It came down to maybe four inches behind her bottom, revealing a long expanse of slender thighs.

Mia's skirt came down the same distance below her buttocks, and the same effect was achieved even though her shapely legs were shorter than her friends'.

"Julie, why don't you walk over to your desk and back, to get a feel for the length," Tim said.

She was blushing faintly now. She walked away from Tim and Mia, aware of their eyes on her, and of her perky bottom and the way it sent the fabric swishing against her upper thighs. She was careful to turn slowly, so as not to flip the skirt upward too much, and then returned to her desk.

"Very nice," Tim said. He turned to Mia "Your turn."

Mia was also blushing just a bit. She moved gracefully away from them, her prominent buns obvious under the clingy material. She turned just a little too quickly, and had to instinctively hold down the skirt as she began her trip back.

"You two look great," Tim said. "It's true that you'll need to be a little more careful of how you walk, and you'll have to keep bending over or stretching upward to a minimum. But you'll be fine."

Both women looked at each other, worry on their faces. Tim said, "One more skirt to model."

Each one turned away, swallowing as they did so.

This time they both stepped into the room tentatively, fighting the impulse to hide themselves. Tim whistled softly, which made them both frown. "Step right up ladies. Let's see what's in store for you if you are too mistake-prone in any given week."

The blushes were full strength now. Each young woman wore a gray skirt, but this time they were much more exposed. The front of each skirt barely came down far enough to cover the panties of the wearer. They stood next to each other, without looking at either Tim or each other. They both instinctively held her hands in front of them, below their waists.

"Hands to your sides, please." Two sets of eyes dropped to the floor, and two sets of hands dropped to their sides.

"Nice," Tim said. "As long as you can stand exactly like that, your panties will not be revealed."

The girls exchanged a quick, miserable glance, and Tim saw that they were thinking the same exact thing: "No one can stand exactly like this all the time!"

"Cross your arms please," Tim said. When they did, Tim grinned. Each woman looked down and discovered that such a small gesture now tugged their skirts just high enough to reveal a flash of pantied crotch. Both women wore white silky panties today, Tim was pleased to see.

"Let's see the rear view," he said, twirling his finger. The girls swallowed, and turned slowly. "Oh my," he said, grinning. "You both are looking cheeky." He noticed both of their heads dropping just a bit.

"Mia, look at Julie's skirt." The petite, blushing Asian stepped back and looked at her friend, and gasped softly. The bottom two inches of Julie's firm ass were peeking out from beneath the skirt.

Julie gave her a sideways glance, and moaned softly when she saw the look of commiseration on Mia's face.

"Mia, show Julie the back of your skirt."

Mia turned and stepped forward, while Julie turned toward her. Even though Mia was considerably shorter than Julie, she could see the bottom of Mia's round buns, and just a hint of white fabric between them.

"When you're wearing these," Tim said, "I'm afraid you'll be exposed no matter how carefully you control your posture. Why don't you each take a walk over to the far wall and then come back, just to get a sense of how careful you'll need to be."

Mia went first, and Julie and Tim watched as her short legs and wiggling cheeks swayed enticingly. In her haste to get this over with, she made the mistake of turning too quickly. The tiny skirt flipped up, showing her entire panties, including the delicate rose design just to the top of each side of the waist band. Mia pushed it back down, but her audience still saw flashes of white as she returned.

Julie made the same walk, with the same result. If anything, her greater height revealed just a little more of her butt as she walked away, and her crotch as she returned.

The humiliating spectacle over, Tim allowed them to go back and put on their regular skirts, and both women eagerly scampered away, unintentionally providing Tim with one last erotic show of jiggling female bottoms, bouncing across the room.

Part 18

After lunch, both young ladies were apparently chastened after having manipulated each other into their risqué fashion show. But that didn't last long.

Wearing their normal-length skirts again seemed to give them renewed confidence, and by the time a potential client came in for a 1:30 meeting with Mia, they were back to their usual high spirits.

The client was an older man with a small restaurant, and Tim had got him to agree to make a modest new ad buy, and assigned Mia to take the lead. She had a short but pleasant meeting with him, pitching two ideas for new commercials; he liked them both, and committed to a short run with his favorite, with the promise of a follow-up with the second ad, if the first did well.

Mia came out of her office triumphant, and she waved a folder at Julie. "We've got a signed contract. Could you make copies of this?"

Julie nodded and came out from around her desk to meet Mia. But as Mia extended the folder toward her, several papers slipped out and floated to the floor.

Mia instinctively turned away and bent over to retrieve them. Julie noticed the new client surreptitiously peeking at Mia's round bottom straining against the fabric of her snug skirt, and without even thinking about it, she smiled and stepped up.

"For such a great ad woman, you can be such a clutz, Mia!" As she said this, she playfully laid a crisp spank on Mia's temptingly displayed tush, eliciting a small,

"Yip," as the cute Asian hopped forward a few inches, before picking up the papers. As she turned back to Julie, she saw that both the secretary and the client were grinning at her, and she quickly handed the papers to Julie.

Mia felt herself flushing as she lamely explained to the client, "We're a little informal around here."

"I can see that," he said, smiling.

When Julie returned with the copies, Mia gave one to the client, and shook his hand. Before he could turn toward the door, Mia said, "Jules, could you file this other copy for me?"

"Sure thing," Julie said, taking it and turning away. As soon as her back was turned, Mia stepped forward and swung her right arm, swatting Julie's pert little ass hard enough to cause her to stagger half a step. "Great job!" she called out.

Julie whirled around, and was just able to stop herself from reaching around to rub her stinging bottom when she saw Mia and the client both smiling at her.

As soon as the client was out the front door, Tim stepped through his office door. "What was that?"

Both women looked guilty. Julie said, "Just messing around."

Mia said, "The client didn't seem to be bothered by it."

"That's not the point," Tim said. "We're supposed to be professionals here, and that was not professional behavior."

They looked at each other. "But you—" Mia began, but Tim interrupted her. "We've agreed that I will discipline you, to motivate you. But not in front of a client. And neither of you is the boss, or gets to decide when a punishment is appropriate."

They both wisely held their tongues.

"Okay," Tim said, "I guess we're going to end this week on a high note. Let's go into my office."

"No!" Julie said, looking at Mia nervously.

"Oh yes," Tim said, back over his shoulder. They followed him into his office, and he closed his door. "Okay ladies, let's have those panties." He held out his hand.

They looked at each other, scowling, but after a few seconds, each of them reached under her skirt. Tim kept his poker face on, but inside he was delighted to see that they were going through with it. They looked almost like synchronized swimmers, as each girl watched the other, determined not to drop her panties unless her partner did so, too.

In a moment, two pairs of silky panties dropped pass two pairs of slender thighs and shapely calves to settle on the tops of their shoes. Each young woman shyly kicked and knelt, then held their panties out to their boss, who took them and put them into his desk drawer. "You both know what comes next."

"Oh, do we have to?" Mia moaned. "It's almost the end of the week."

"Which means that you'll only have to spend a few hours working in the office without your panties on." He pointed to his desk, and both females swallowed hard, then stepped up and lowered themselves over his desk.

He was glad to see that both had been unable to bring themselves to lift their own skirts up, and bare their buns to him. Which was just fine with him, because that was a job that he was more than happy to do himself!

Mia was closest to him, and when he pulled the bottom of her skirt upward, she nervously shifted her weight from one foot to the other. That action produced an attractive little jiggling in her small but generously rounded ass cheeks. He stepped over to Julie, and heard a soft exhale from her as he flipped her skirt up onto her back, revealing her equally attractive, paler derriere, which occupied a space about 6 inches higher than Mia's.

He stood in silence for a long minute, appreciating the sight of his two attractive employees, humiliatingly displaying their bare bottoms to their boss. The office air conditioning had a clear effect, as two delicious rumps developed the cutest twin sets of goosebumps.

Instead of starting by patting or caressing his employees' butts, Tim broke the silence with two quick slaps on each young tush, causing both women to jump. He followed with a rapid fire volley of spanks which had both of them hopping and wriggling to get out of the way. After he'd counted out all the but the last two spanks for each girl, he stopped as quickly as he'd started.

He was breathing hard, but so were both women. Again the three of them stood in silence for several minutes, as Tim watched the magical process of pink handprints developing on each gorgeous ass cheek. Mia's tea-colored skin pinkened quiet well, but fairer-skinned Julie's quickly turned a richer pink, almost into red. Both women continued to wiggle, as they felt the delayed sensation of a continually warmth and stinging blossoming in their bare behinds.

Finally Julie started to straighten up and reached back to rub her bottom, which was what Tim had been waiting for. He stepped up and put a hand on her shoulder, returning her to the desk, saying, "Two more each."

He laid one more solid spank onto all four curvy female bottom cheeks, and the small pause had sensitized both of them, so that they each squeaked and yelped, and then danced around for a few steps as they tugged their skirts back into place to cover their shame.

They both quickly retreated from Tim's office, and spent the rest of the day in a continual, light blush. Tim smiled as they each seemed to be a little more careful as they sat down, and walked more carefully back and forth, keeping one hand hovering near the bottom of their skirts, to keep them in place.

Tim could read their thoughts as clearly as if they were printed on their foreheads, "I'm naked under this skirt!"

The highlight of the rest of the day was when a Fed Ex driver delivered a package for Tim. He saw Julie blush as the driver approach her desk, so he said, "Julie, could you sign for that and bring it right in here to me?"

He looked over at Mia's office, and saw a small smile on her face. "Mia, could you come in with her?" Mia's expression dropped, and she began blushing as much as Julie was.

As the driver started to get Julie's quick signature, Tim came out smiling. "Hang on a minute. I want to be sure that this is what I needed."

He took his time opening the envelope and riffling through the papers, watching out of the corner of his eye as his two employees nervously fidgeted. He saw the curious expression on the young driver's face, and could tell what he was thinking: "Why are these two hotties so jumpy? And why are they blushing?"

When he finally let the driver go, both women quickly retreated to their desks, and did their best to stay out of sight for the rest of the afternoon. At 5 they both stepped back into his office and stood there awkwardly. Tim pretended not to realize why they were there.

Then he feigned remembering, and opened his desk drawer to retrieve their panties. He held them out, and both women eagerly stepped up grab them. But he pulled his arm back. "First, let me see. I was afraid I might have gone too far and hurt you, and that would bother me all weekend if I didn't put my mind at ease."

"Oh, come on!" Julie said.

"It's fine," Mia said.

But Tim just smiled at them, with his eyebrows slightly raised. Finally Mia lowered her eyes and pivoted away from him, while Julie rolled her eyes and did the same.

Each of them raised her skirt to above her waist, and Tim drank in the sight: two attractive young women, one taller blonde and the other a petite Asian, naked from the waist down. Two seriously cute, toned bottoms, lusciously pink and perfect.

Both employees whirled back around, and Tim gave them their panties back. "I hope you've learned your lesson."

As both mortified females left the office, Tim thought to himself, "Best week ever!"

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers