Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 05-06

Story Info
During the first ad shoot, Tim enjoys himself too much.
3.8k words
4.47
12.1k
4

Part 4 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 5

The next several days were full of frenzied activity. The next morning Tim and his employees worked on the script and details for the first two ads. After lunch, Shawna showed up with three women.

"I want you to meet the boss of this office, Tim Johnson," Shawna said, introducing him. She pointed out and named Julie, Mia, Kaitlyn and Anna, then turned to the newcomers. "This is Joy, she's going to be our camera operator." Joy was another pretty Asian girl, not much taller than Mia; she stepped forward and shook Tim's hand, and then did the same with the females in the office.

"This is Becky," Shawna said, and a busty, dirty blonde with sparkling blue eyes stepped forward. "She'll be handling lighting and set design." Becky smiled at Tim and shook his hand.

"And this is Pam." Shawna indicated a waifish, petite brunette with an easy smile that revealed very cute dimples. "She does makeup and wardrobe."

When the newcomers had finished shaking hands with everybody, Shawna addressed the group.

These ladies," - she indicated Joy, Becky and Pam - "have a lot of experience, so you'll be in good hands. I handpicked them to work on this campaign because I thought it would be good to have an all-female team, given the nature of these ads."

Pam was nodding and looking at Tim's attractive employees. "We want you to feel comfortable, and know that you'll be treated well."

Joy said, "This should be a fun campaign. We'll keep things lighthearted, and respect everyone's boundaries. Ms. Green told us that the theme is sexy, but that doesn't mean exploitative."

The women responded with smiles, but Tim felt a little insulted. Did they think his employees would have been treated badly if Shawna hadn't picked an all-female team? "I appreciate that," Tim said, "even though I'm not sure it's necessary that the team has to be only women for my employees to feel respected."

"Really?" Shawna said, crossing her arms and giving Tim a hint of a crooked grin. "What if the shoe were on the other foot, and this campaign was for a hot new perfume, and you were going to be prancing around and losing YOUR clothes? Would you feel more comfortable doing that in front of a male crew, or a female one?"

Tim saw that all eight of the attractive women around him were smiling at that thought. He didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with the newcomers, so he made an unconvincing attempt to laugh it off. "Okay, I guess I see your point. I didn't mean any offense."

Becky smiled at him. "None taken. And don't let our appearance fool you. We've been doing this a while, and we can get what we need from any actors, male or female."

"Okay," Shawna said. "Show us what you've got, Tim, and these ladies will get a good idea of what they need to do to put you where they want you."

Over the next hour, Tim and his employees walked the new team through the latest iteration of the ad. As he described each female's revealing scene, Becky stepped around the room, figuring out how to position everything and light everyone. The four women seemed to vacillate between embarrassment and excitement as they contemplated the action.

Pam talked with each of the women about what they'd be wearing, and Joy and Shawna talked camera angles and shots.

After a couple of dry runs and tweaking, they went to lunch, and in the afternoon they shot the ad.

It opened with Tim doing a voice-over that introduced his agency, and their contract to find a way to market Naked Attraction. After he got his team to work, he went into his office and sat down, turning the bottle in his hands so that the camera got it from several angles.

Pam had told Shawna to ask Tim and the women to bring in a variety of their own clothes, and she also brought in some wardrobe possibilities for each of them. Tim had brought in a business-casual outfit of dress shoes, dark slacks and a white shirt that he wore open at the neck. During a quick make-up session with him, Pam had complimented him on his tan, and applied only enough makeup to be sure that his skin was uniformly brown.

Tim gave a shot of the body spray to the top of his chest, just beneath the open collar of his shirt, and then a quick one to the underside of one wrist. Just then Mia came in, but she stopped just as she crossed the threshold of his office.

Joy came up with a visual cue to use repeatedly in the ad series: when Mia first got a whiff of the Naked Attraction, Joy used a close up shot of her face. Mia's delicate nostrils flared just a bit, and the beginnings of a naughty smile appeared at the corners of her mouth.

She dropped her papers on Tim's desk and hurried back out to the office, looking both ways and then walking quickly toward the short hallway that led into the small kitchen. She returned in a moment with a ladder, and quickly set it up beneath a light fixture. She took a quick, furtive glance at Tim's office, saw that he was looking at his computer, and reached down and rolled up the bottom of her already fairly short skirt until it was shorter than appropriate for office wear.

She climbed up the ladder, then reached up and unscrewed the working bulb. Then she called her boss in a sing-song voice. "Mr. Johnson?"

Tim came out of his office, and Mia said, "Could you get me a light bulb, and then hold the ladder for me while I change it? I'm not sure how steady it is."

Tim looked at the amount of upper thigh that Mia was showing, and then gave the camera a comically raised eyebrow. Joy had the idea to speed up the film of him leaving and returning with the bulb in editing, so it would appear that he zipped out and back at superhuman speed.

Tim held the bulb out for her, and Mia took it. She made sure that he stepped close and put two hands on the ladder, and then she grinned to herself and turned, stepping up one, two and then three rungs. The camera was on Tim's face as Mia ascended, her skirt, then thighs, then calves drawing even with his eyes.

He stepped slightly forward and craned his neck upward. Joy's camera shot caught just the bottom hem of Mia's skirt, but it was clear that he was looking up under it. His eyes widened, and his smile grew.

"Okay, we've got that," Joy said. Mia stepped back down off the ladder. "How was that?"

"Good," Shawna said. "Tim has a little comic charm in him. He obviously enjoyed the view, but not in a pervy way."

"Well, maybe with just a hint of pervy-ness," Pam said, and Mia blushed, but giggled.

"I resent that," Tim said, smiling. "Mia's a valued employee, and I just wanted to be sure that she didn't fall and hurt herself."

"Keep telling yourself that," Anna said.

"All right, Mia," Becky said. "Let's do a quick wardrobe change and we'll shoot the cut-ins for the net version."

Mia looked a little worried, but she followed Becky into her own office, and closed the blinds. In a few minutes she came back out. For the tv version, she had been wearing a short but acceptable office skirt. But now she was wearing the skimpy skirt that had been her punishment skirt when Tim spanked her after she made mistakes.

Mia walked out of her office a little tentatively, a slight blush on her cheeks. Tim whistled appreciatively, and Shawna elbowed him. "What?" he said. "She looks great."

"Knock it off," Shawna said. "Don't make her more self-conscious than she already is."

Joy stepped toward Mia. "For the tv version, we just showed the bottom edge of your skirt. We blocked it so that Tim was looking up, but the camera couldn't see anything."

"That's good," Mia said quietly.

Joy nodded. "For the net version, Tim won't need to look up again."

Disappointed, Tim said, "Aw!"

"Don't be a jerk," Shawna said.

Joy ignored Tim, and helped Mia step up onto the ladder. When she was on the second step, Joy positioned the camera underneath her and a little behind her, and had her step up to the next step.

As Mia lifted one foot higher, her snug skirt bunched around her round bottom, and a lot of her white cotton panties came into view. They were tight, but not very skimpy, so that they covered her butt completely, even while framing it for the camera.

Joy had her step up one more time, and got another shot. "Okay, I just need one more shot, this time with a little bit of a wedgie."

"What?!" Mia asked, alarmed. Tim tried to keep the smile off his face, but the other women looked as uncomfortable as Mia did.

"We're just getting multiple options," Joy said. "You can't always tell how revealing a shot is until we get back into editing, so it's safer to shoot several variations. If any shot shows more than you're comfortable with, we'll find a version that works."

Mia looked unconvinced, but she nodded. Joy had her get onto the second step again. "I won't touch you, but if you don't mind, reach back and give yourself a bit of a wedgie, and I'll see what it looks like."

Mia blushed again, but as she started to reach beneath her skirt, Shawna cleared her throat demonstratively. Tim had been watching Mia's movements with interest, but he met Shawna's eyes and blushed just a bit himself, and half-turned away from Mia.

The pretty Asian first-time actress tugged her panties around for a moment, then lifted the back of her skirt so that Joy could see. "Is this okay?"

"That should work."

Becky, who was watching while holding up a big round panel of lightweight material to diffuse the light in the room, said, "You've got a cute tush, Mia!"

Chuckles from around the room - including from a still blushing Mia - cut the tension, and Joy got her semi-wedgie shot.

Anna was up next. The shot started with Anna approaching Tim and Mia at the ladder, a confused look on Anna's face. Then she got a whiff of the Naked Attraction, and Joy got her close up: flared nostrils, lusty half-smile. Then Anna looked at Mia, who was guiltily tugging her skirt back in place, and frowned just a bit.

Cut to a minute later, when Tim was back at his desk in his office, and Anna grabbed a manila folder off of Julie's desk, and let herself into Tim's office. As she closed the door softly behind her, the camera shot switched from a sexy smile on her face, to a side shot of her slowly shutting the door behind her.

She was wearing a lightweight pair of slacks that Pam had brought for her, and she intentionally tugged the seat of her pants to one side, and shut them into the door. Then a close up of her face revealed a hint of lust in her eyes, as she took a deep breath, and then stepped forward quickly.

The pants were a prop, and the seat of them tore away and stayed in the closed door. Tim's head came up, Anna's eyes widened, and she turned quickly back toward the door.

The next camera angle was a whole body shot of her from Tim's point of view. A large piece of cloth was hanging in the door, as she stood in her conservative office outfit, a pair of conservative panties over a shapely bottom on display through the hole in her torn pants.

Tim's eyebrows went up as he began to grin, and Anna whipped her head and shoulders around to meet his eyes, a look of feigned shock and embarrassment on her pretty face. She lifted a hand to cover her mouth, and then adopted a knock-kneed stance, and then ran for the door, her pert buns covered, but obviously jiggling under the thin fabric.

She opened the door, grabbed the torn material as it fell, and took one last, horrified look back at Tim, who was smiling widely at her embarrassment. She turned away and raced out the door, but the camera got a shot of her expression as she turned away from Tim, and it went from mortified to slyly satisfied.

Joy had Anna go and change her panties for the net version. Anna was blushing more than Mia had been, but she did what was necessary. When she faced away from Tim's desk and toward the closed door, her panties were now smaller, and lacy, and revealed about the lower third of her firm bottom cheeks.

Shawna was standing next to Tim, and when she saw the predatory grin on his face, she took his chin in her hand, and slowly but forcefully moved it to one side, until Anna was out of his line of sight. "Don't embarrass her!" she whispered, and Tim had the presence of mind to look at least mildly ashamed.

When Shawna looked across the room, she saw that Julie, Kaitlyn and Mia had all noticed the lusty way that Tim was looking at Anna's partially bared bottom. She thought, "These girls have half a crush on Tim, but he's going to turn them against him if he's not careful."

For some reason, the thought gave her a little tingle between her legs.

Part 6

Next it was Kaitlyn's turn. She was in the office when she saw Anna come stalking out, a satisfied little half-smile on her face. As she passed by, Kaitlyn saw that the back of her pants was missing, and her pantied butt was on display.

This confused Kaitlyn, and she turned towards Tim as he was coming out of his office. But before she could ask him about it, Joy went to the close-up: Kaitlyn's flared nostrils, and her sexy smile. Tim asked Julie for coffee, but Kaitlyn offered to get it. She ran to the kitchen and poured him a cup, but as she turned back toward Tim, she looked him over, then looked down at the coffee cup in her hand. Then she walked back to Tim, but at the last moment she purposely stumbled, spilling the coffee on her own shirt.

"Oooh," she said in a sexy voice, "that's hot." She looked into Tim's eyes as she pulled her shirt-tails up out of her skirt and started unbuttoning the shirt. Tim's eyes dropped to her chest, and again one eyebrow went up as he enjoyed the view.

Kaitlyn pulled her shirt off, and only then seemed to realize how exposed she was. She half-covered her chest with her shirt and said, "I guess I better go wash this off?"

Tim was still staring at her, and it took him a moment. "What? Oh, yes. Wash it."

Everyone was happy with that take, so Kaitlyn went to wardrobe, and came out in a few minutes. She picked up as she was returning to Tim with the coffee, and once again spilled it on her shirt.

For the tv version, she had worn a conservative bra that wasn't super revealing. But when she took off her shirt this time, her breasts bounced into sight, contained in a much smaller and frillier bra. In the first take, her right nipple was momentarily revealed as she tugged the shirt off of her shoulders, so they re-shot. This time there was a lot of enticing jiggle, but no nip slip.

"Okay," Joy said. "One last scene to go."

This time it was Julie's turn to show some skin. When she looked up from her desk to see Kaitlyn shamelessly taking off her shirt in front of their handsome boss, she frowned prettily. When Kaitlyn left for the kitchen sink to wash her shirt, Tim stepped over to Julie's desk. Once again Joy got a shot of Julie's nostrils flaring as the Naked Attraction began to affect her.

The pretty blonde looked around the office, and saw the very low, glass-topped coffee table in front of the couch in the middle of the office space. Then she looked around her desk, grabbed a small stack of manila folders, and moved around her desk quickly. "Here are the files you asked for, sir," she said to Tim.

But just as she cleared the corner of the desk, she stumbled forward, purposefully spilling the folders. A few landed on top of the coffee table, and a few more slid underneath it. "Oh, I can be so clumsy!" she said, smiling at her boss.

Tim said, "Let me help you with those," and started gathering the folders on top of the glass-topped coffee table.

"Oh, thank you," Julie said, as she got down onto her knees. "I'll get the rest." She got down almost onto her belly and slid herself partly under the table, stretching out to reach for the farthest folder. As she did so, she looked back and upward, to see that Tim was concentrating on putting papers back into the folders she'd recovered

She got a sneaky smile on her face and edged forward, so that she was under the table to just below her waist. Then she slipped her right arm back behind her, took hold of the bottom of her skirt and lifted it and snagged it on an inside edge on the bottom of the table.

Then she smiled and said, "Got it," as she started scooching backwards to come out from under the table. Joy got a close-up shot of Julie's skirt caught on the underside of the table, then a shot from above Julie, as her long, slender legs started moving underneath the table. But as her lower body came almost out, she got stuck, with her still-covered bottom forced up against the glass.

Looking back over her shoulder, she saw the problem, and wiggled a few times, but to no avail. "I'm stuck!" she said, getting Tim's attention.

He saw the problem, and grinned at her. "It looks like you're in a tight spot. What can I do?"

"Could you lift this table a bit, so I could crawl back out?" she asked coyly. Tim agreed, planted his feet, and lift the table about six inches. Julie quickly wriggled backward, seemingly unaware that her skirt was caught. As she moved, the skirt stayed where it was, so that it crept up her thighs, finally revealing her pert bottom, encased in a pair of conservatively cut black panties.

Tim, standing above her as her skirt rose, broke out into a smile that grew with the amount of her bottom that was revealed. He finally cleared his throat and said, "Um..." and pointed down to her tush.

Julie looked up at him, not understanding. Then she followed his eyes downward, and looked back over her shoulder, only to find out that her pantied behind was exposed to her hunky boss. "Oh no!" she said, and scooted back, tearing her skirt free of the table, and pulling it back down to restore her modesty.

The take complete, Julie went back to the ladies' bathroom and returned in a few moments wearing the punishment skirt that she had worn when Tim was explaining his new discipline system to her. As the pretty blonde walked through the room, self-consciously tugging her skirt down to cover the luscious, bouncing cheeks that peeked in and out of view, Becky turned to Pam and whispered, "Is that skirt one of yours?"

Pam said, "Nope. She brought it in."

Becky said, "These ladies seem to have some pretty daring wardrobes. I bet they get a lot of attention at the clubs!"

The shot for the net version picked up as Julie started to crawl underneath the glass top table. Joy didn't shoot from down near Julie's ankles, which with that skirt would have revealed too much, even for the internet version. Instead, she shot from straight above, down through the glass-topped table.

The shot was still pretty risky, though, because Julie's wriggling pretty quickly revealed almost half of her pert ass. When that happened, the near-thong that she was wearing underneath proved to be too much.

"Holy cow!" Tim said.

"What?" Julie said, twisting to look up at him.

Tim said, "You look like you're naked!" Shawna once again stepped up and elbowed him.

Julie blushed, and Joy said. "Tim's a little rude, but he's not wrong. Let's see what other underwear choices Pam can line up for you."

A few minutes later they came up with a compromise: a sexy pair of black panties that were halfway between the conservative tv version and the ass-baring thong she tried at first.

Finally they were ready for the closing sequence. Shot from Tim's point of view, as he stood in the center of the room and slowly rotated around, it revealed Mia in her short skirt, Anna in her back-less pants, Kaitlyn in her bra, and Julie playing shyly with the hem of her skirt.

As the rotating shot settled on Tim's handsome face, he smiled at the camera, held up the spray, and delivered the ad series' slogan: "With Naked Attraction, you're in control!"

"That's a wrap!" Joy said, and she, Shawna and Tim all fist bumped. "Great job, everybody," Tim said.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12