Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," Shawna agreed. "You'd never know that you all weren't seasoned actresses." She turned to Tim. "If we can just get our lead actor to be a little more respectful..."

"Oh, come on," Tim said, grinning. "I thought I behaved myself very well, considering how many beautiful, half-naked women I was surrounded by."

"Oh brother," Anna said.

"He's right, though," Becky said. "You girls all looked great. I'm sure this will come together in editing, and you'll be proud of what we see."

Pam added, "And Tim probably was about as well-behaved as you can expect from a male in these circumstances."

"Hey!" Tim said, in mock outrage.

"I still think we should let the ladies arrange a little wardrobe malfunction for our male lead," Shawna said, smiling. Several of the other women clapped and seconded that idea.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Tim asked, giving Shawna a cocky grin right back. "It's too bad our target audience just wants to see some hotties being exposed, isn't it?"

Shawna and a few of the other girls grumbled good naturedly. But they weren't entirely joking.

12