All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 05-06'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 3 years ago

Somehow I doubt they would agree to do it but leaving that aside it just wasn't sexy...if they are that enamoured with Tim then they could have gone further.

The title is YOUNG BOSS TRICKED & EXPOSED...but he wasn't except that he is a man and would enjoy it.

Time to expose him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Shawna is a hypocrite. Don’t like her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it But Beware of Upsetting the Dynamics

Hi Barefan - I've sent private feedback with my thoughts and ideas. I disagree with JeanCFNM in that its time to get Tim naked now. I think you need to build up the storyline a bit first as it is clear that Tim will be naked in front of around 10 or more females soon. My only concern is that you are painting Tim out to be a lecherous idiot at the moment and this is intended to lead towards a cruel humiliation revenge setting. Up to now all the main characters have been more mischievous rather than cruel and each have been in some way compliant with the fate, having sympathy but taking joy in the nudity - whoever it falls to - And this is what sets your stories apart from so many others.

Anyhow, keep up the good work as I for one am loving it.

JD

Johnny_Dangerous_66

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Karma

I've read all your Young Boss stories and quite enjoyed them. I do think what was inflicted on Tim in the original series was a bit too much of an extreme comeuppance for what happened in the prequel. I think Shawna definitely deserves some karma directed her way for what she did to Tim (way over the top for a misread communication on a spanking). These women supposedly have a crush on this guy, so I'm hoping things don't get too cruel. Iam looking forward to see where it all goes, so keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous