Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 24-25

Story Info
The ladies supervise the start of Tim's second ad shoot.
3.6k words
4.49
8.3k
3

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Sorry for the delay in posting -- life and work have been very busy lately.

Part 24

Tim didn't get much sleep that night. The combined humiliations of that day, during which he went through act after act of completely humiliating exposure in front of an all-female audience, ran through his mind over and over again.

The last scene had been the worst. He'd been so shocked when usually retiring little Pam had taken hold of him the way she had. And then to have his shorts pulled off, to be measured like that! The memory of Pam's nimble little fingers dancing over him, tugging the measuring tape tight against his throbbing erection, had him hard as a rock as he lay in bed. And then Shawna, Danielle and Sandy, bursting in at just the wrong moment to witness his abject—

Tim sat up straight in bed, his eyes wide. Why had that door been open for them?!

He had started to lock it, when—

Pam followed him in. And he told her to lock it, and she turned and did lock it.

Except that several minutes later, when his exposed dick was throbbing in Pam's small, warm hands, the three women came right through an obviously unlocked door!

Did Pam set him up?

Tim flopped back onto the mattress, and put a hand over his eyes. How had he ended up in this position? Just a few days ago he'd been on top of the world, surrounded by gorgeous young women who were exposing their nubile bodies to him left and right. But now the tables were turned, and he was stumbling from one embarrassment to another, to the point he couldn't even think straight.

And tomorrow he was in for more of the same! He moaned and turned on his side. He could feel the warmth in his face even in this dark room, as he desperately tried to empty his mind and get some sleep.

That same night, the women who had been at the office that day were thinking about the same thing: their hunky young boss, and his mortifying exposure in front of their eager eyes that day. Several of them were on the phone, chattering endlessly over the details of Tim's gorgeous body, and his adorable embarrassment as he was put through one humiliation after another.

At that moment, Julie and Anna were just hanging up, after having made one last joke about Tim perched on the ladder, his shorts around his ankles, his firm bottom thrust outward as he lost his balance, and his tantalizing erection bobbing in its comical covering of a sock secured by a rubber band.

Pam, Mia and Shawna were all in their separate beds in their separate apartments, their fingers thrusting in and out of their wet pussies as they recreated favorite bits of Tim's exposure in their lusty minds.

Danielle was asleep, halfway through a dream in which Tim Johnson walked into a focus group meeting at her office. He was wearing a shirt and tie, but was completely bottomless. Around the big conference table were arranged all the women who had been there for the shoot today, plus Danielle's best friend from high school, and her sister and mother, for some reason.

Tim walked around the table, distributing copies of a report he was going to talk about, while all the women stole glances at his round, bare rump and his erect penis, bobbing in and out of view as it slipped underneath and then out away from the cover of his shirt tails.

As he leaned in toward the table between Danielle and her sister, Danielle's mother leaned across the sister and gave Tim's round ass a firm grope and a pat. Her sister grabbed Tim's member and shook it back and forth once, smiling widely, and then aimed it toward Danielle, snickering.

In her dream, Danielle was shocked at her mother's and sister's actions, but when the sister waggled Tim's erection toward her again, she found herself mesmerized.

She leaned forward as her sister nodded, and planted a kiss on the tip of the head, which was a little darker than the rest of his impressive organ. Then she opened her mouth, as her sister snickered and tugged Tim forward, aiming him at her sister's waiting tongue.

Danielle groaned and licked her lips in her sleep.

The next day, everyone but Tim arrived at the gym early. They talked and chuckled in small groups, as they looked over the script and paced around the various workout machinery. Becky and Joy helped Sandy figure out camera angles and positions. Danielle and Shawna stood apart from the others, drinking coffee, and trying to keep from smiling.

"Are you sure he'll show?" Danielle asked.

Shawna grinned, and said, "Oh, he'll show all right. Everything he's got!"

Danielle shook her head, but giggled like a schoolgirl. "You're terrible. I mean, do you think that there's any chance he won't go through with the rest of it?"

"I'm sure he's thinking about that," Shawna said, "but there's no way. This campaign is going to be very successful, and he's getting two paychecks. Plus, he's already made some very persuasive arguments for all the reasons these ads aren't offensive, and why we have to shoot them."

"Sure," Danielle agreed. "But that's when his pretty employees were the ones being exploited and exposed. I'm sure he never imagined that he'd be the one putting on the show."

"I know. It's great, isn't it?" They both laughed. "The bottom line is that he can't afford not to follow through. Everyone in the office is counting on this, and he'd look like a complete hypocrite if he backed out. Plus, though he might be a bit of a sexist, and a little full of himself, he's essentially a decent guy. I can't see himself letting everyone down at this point."

As if on cue, Tim walked through the front door, a gym bag over his shoulder and a hesitant expression on his handsome face.

Shawna and Danielle met him. "There's the man of the hour," Shawna said, smiling.

Danielle said, "I just want to say again how much we appreciate what a good sport you've been about this, Tim. I know the girls had had some real reservations during the original tapings of these ads, but the way you rolled with the changes yesterday really made an impression on all of us."

"Well, I—" Tim began, but Shawna interrupted.

"Absolutely! And if these adjusted ads test as well with our newly tweaked audience as the original two did with our first focus group, this campaign is going to put your office on the map, and make your career!" Shawna beamed warmly at Tim.

He suspected that she was right, and for a moment, he forgot about exactly what that might mean, and just enjoyed the praise.

Shawna got Sandy's attention, and everyone met in the middle of the gym's open space. "First," Shawna said, "you all did a great job yesterday. And I think we can all agree that Mr. Johnson came through like a champ!" She turned toward Tim and winked at him, starting a round of applause that the entire room immediately took up. Enthusiastically.

Tim looked from Shawna to some of his employees, blushing, and though he had a hard time meeting their eyes, he couldn't deny to himself that on some level he appreciated their appreciation of him.

"Today," Shawna continued, "we're going to follow our same script from before, with the same kind of changed focus as yesterday's shoot."

"Yes!" Mia said softly, earning a gentle shoulder punch from Julie.

Shawna said, "Sandy's got the shot list."

Sandy stepped forward. "As you'll remember, in the first version, Kaitlyn was up first, and did some pull-ups before losing her shorts. That was followed by Julie on the treadmill, and then Anna on the stair climber. Since we've now got just one actor to focus on, this should be pretty straightforward."

Tim could feel all eyes on him, but he just kept looking only at Sandy. She said, "I've got a tweaked script, so let's just walk through it and work out the beats."

Over the next 15 minutes, Sandy walked Tim through her ideas, while the other women in the office trailed them around the room, smiling like a group of cats who'd eaten the canary. By the time they'd finished, they had a workable plan. Tim was looking a little flushed and nervous, but everyone else buzzed with eager excitement.

"Mr. Johnson," Becky said, "if you'd like to go get changed, we can get started."

Tim started in the direction of the men's locker room, when Shawna caught up with him. "When you're done in there, it would probably be a good idea to do a quick mini-workout before we start recording."

"Why?" Tim said.

"Well, when you're going to be getting... some exposure, you want everything to look good, right? I mean, bodybuilders and male models all go for some quick pushups and some lifting to get the blood pumping." She put one hand lightly on his upper arm, and leaned in toward his ear, speaking in a playful tone. "A quick workout will get those gorgeous guns and pecs of yours looking their best, Tim."

Tim looked down into her smiling eyes for a moment and said, "Fine," before turning back toward the locker room.

As he walked away, Shawna watched, and spoke under her breath. "Not to mention those glutes!"

Part 25

A few minutes later, they were ready to begin. Shawna explained that Tim had pre-recorded his Voice Overs, to represent his thoughts as the scenes are going on. "Do you have those, Joy?"

The smiling Asian girl held up a cell phone. "Should I play them now?"

"Play each one in the approximate spot that it will be edited into the video later, just so we can be sure that the timing works." Joy nodded. After Sandy checked the camera position one more time, she gave Tim a thumb's up.

He walked out through the front doors, paused for a few more seconds, and walked back in. As he stepped back in through the front door, Joy played the first voice over. As Tim looked around to find that the place was empty, his voice came from Joy's phone. "This is perfect! I was hoping that if I stopped by so early, I'd have the place to myself."

Tim smiled, then walked through the common area and into the men's locker room.

Sandy said, "Cut." While she was setting up the camera on a tripod in the locker room, Tim opened his locker, then put his gym bag down on the bench in front of it. When he looked at Sandy expectantly, Shawna said, "Don't forget, Tim: you need to get pumped up."

Tim rolled his eyes, but dutifully stepped away from the locker and got down on his hands and knees on the floor. As he lifted himself up into a pushup position, the women in the room looked at each other in confusion. "What are you doing?" Mia asked.

Before Tim could answer, Shawna said, "Bodybuilders and models always do a quick workout before they shoot any video or pictures, just to be sure that their muscles are activated and a little swollen, and look their best."

"Oh, that makes sense," Mia said. She turned to Tim, who was kneeling now. "Work it out, Mr. Johnson!"

Shawna grinned, and reached out with her foot, lightly tapping Tim's ankle with it. "Your audience has spoken, Mr. Johnson. Time to work it out."

Tim lifted himself into position, then lowered himself for his first pushup. The women watched as he quickly did 25 reps. He wore gym shoes with short white socks, a light gray pair of shorts with a pair of grip-enhanced gloves, and a dark blue t-shirt. The women watched with twinkling eyes as his shorts-clad rump raised and fell in a quick rhythm.

When he was done, he hopped up. "Is that good enough for you?" he asked Shawna, with just a hint of irritation in his voice. She pretended not to notice, and gave him a sunny, "That's great! Sandy," she turned to the young woman with the camera, "let's get Mr. Johnson's shirt coming off."

Tim hesitated. "Like I said before, I'm not sure about this. Guys never work out in a gym shirtless. It's unsanitary, and pretty much all fitness centers have rules against it."

Danielle stepped in. "Guys also don't put on a magic body spray that turns all of the women around them into lust-crazed horndogs, either. Advertising is all about the suspension of disbelief."

Shawna said, "We've been through this, Tim. You've already recorded the voice overs, so let's not waste time."

Tim shook his head, frustrated, but he did as he was told. "All right, all right. Are you ready, Sandy?"

Sandy started recording, and said, "Go for it."

Tim stood in front of his locker, grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it slowly upward and over his head. His flat stomach and cut abs looked great, and his pecs were indeed more than a little swollen from the pushups he'd just finished. All of the women found themselves smiling as he hung his t-shirt in his locker, and then unzipped and looked into the gym bag.

Shawna nodded to Joy, who played Tim's next VO on her phone, in time to Tim's rifling through his bag. "Let me see..." he said. Then, "Oh no! I didn't pack my extra t-shirt to work out in." Tim looked at the t-shirt that he'd just taken off. "I'd rather not get the only shirt I've got with me all sweaty."

He looked at the door to the locker room, then walked over and opened it, looking around the gym again. "But as long as no one else is here," his voice came from Joy's phone, "I can sneak this workout in without a t-shirt."

He returned to the bench and put his gym bag into his locker. As he did, he noticed the bottle of Naked Attraction on his locker shelf. He held it up, and then sprayed it lightly at the base of his neck, and then onto his lower chest, then returned it to the shelf and shut the door. Then he turned and walked across the locker room and through the door into the large workout space, wearing just his shoes, socks and gray shorts.

Sandy called out, "Cut," and the gaggle of excited females poured out of the locker room and into the open workout space, while Tim stood awkwardly, his arms folded across his bare chest as Sandy walked past him on her way to the new camera position. She gave him a saucy wink as she strode by, and he groaned inwardly.

Once Sandy was set up, she said, "All right ladies, everyone over to the other side of the room, so you're not in the shot. Mr. Johnson is supposed to be working out with a little privacy at the beginning of the scene."

The women all shuffled dutifully out of the shot, and then Sandy recorded Tim walking across to a set of pull-up bars. He chose the highest one, since his six-foot frame required enough clearance above the floor. He eyed the bar for a moment, pulled out his gloves, and put them on. The bar was high enough that he had to hop a little to grasp it in both hands.

He swung forward and then back, while Sandy focused her camera on his chest and lean stomach. His abs and pecs visibly flexed as he adjusted his position. He had just a dusting of light brown hair on his chest and belly, but Sandy caught the light "happy trail" that ran vertically down toward the top of his shorts.

Danielle noticed that Sandy was unconsciously licking her lips as she recorded. She glanced around at the other women in the room, who were gazing, entranced, at Tim's exposed upper body as he pulled himself up toward the bar, and then let himself down slowly.

As he started to pull upwards again, Sandy said, "Okay, got it." She stopped recording, and turned toward Tim's four employees, all standing around in their own workout gear -- a mixture of shorts, yoga pants, crop-top shirts and t-shirts, and sneakers. "Ladies, it's time to make your entrance."

Pretty blonde Julie clapped her hands and skipped away, leading the other three toward the front door. Sandy moved the camera nearer to the door, then set it up so that it was facing back toward Tim. "Okay, Mr. Johnson, let's get one more establishing shot."

Tim nodded, and grabbed the bar again. As Sandy recorded, he pulled himself up again, then let himself down, and then did one more rep.

"Got it," Sandy said, before repositioning the camera to face the door. "Okay girls, go on out, then listen for my cue. Then come in through the door chatting amongst yourselves. I'll get a close up of Mia and Julie catching the scent of Mr. Johnson's naked attraction, and then I'll get a medium shot of the four of you noticing him on the pull-up bar. Take a nice, long look, and pretend that you're undressing him with your eyes."

"Pretend?" Anna said, and all of the women in the room snickered.

When the girls were outside, Sandy started recording and called out, "Action!" The door burst open, and the four of them bounced into the room, then stopped themselves short. Julie and Mia could feel Sandy's close-up shot, and each of them twitched their nostrils, searching the room for a moment before their eyes locked on Tim.

"Wow!" Anna said.

Kaitlyn said, "That's Mr. Johnson!"

"Yes it is!" Mia said.

The four of them stood for a moment in silence, before Julie said, "He needs help!" and walked toward him.

Sandy caught the startled look on Tim's face as he heard the noise at the door, and looked to see his four employees approaching. "Excellent!" she said, stopping the camera. "Now let me get a closer shot of Mr. Johnson, with his Voice Over."

Sandy set up the camera about six feet from him, while Joy came closer with her cell phone, but stayed out of the shot. Tim faced the door, and Sandy started to record. A surprised look came onto his handsome face, and then a worried furrow appeared between his eyebrows.

Joy played the voice over in Tim's voice. "What—Oh no! Why did THEY have to be here now?"

"Got it," Sandy said. "All right, the next shot catches the ambush. The camera goes right here," and she put it on a taped mark on the floor, maybe 12 feet away to Tim's left side. "Julie, you're up first."

Julie approached Tim and stepped up in front of the pull-up bar, smiling as her eyes flicked down over his bare chest and stomach and back up to his face. "Hi Mr. Johnson! I didn't know you worked out here."

Tim smiled a little nervously. "Yep. I usually try to get a few quick reps in before going to the office."

Julie nodded, grinning. "Did you lose your shirt?" As she spoke, the other three girls took up positions beside and a little behind their wary boss.

Tim gave a forced laugh. "I didn't realize until I opened my gym bag that I'd left it at home."

Julie said, "I didn't think this place allowed you to work out partially clothed."

"I wouldn't put it that way," Tim said. "But I'd hoped to get my workout in before anyone else showed up."

"You didn't quite make it," Mia said, smiling up at him from his left side. The petite Asian girl's head was at about Tim's chest level, and her eyes lingered there, as Tim fidgeted for a moment. He said, "I guess not."

After an awkward moment of silence, Anna said, "Don't let us hold you up. If you go quickly, you can finish before anyone else comes in."

"Yeah," Kaitlyn said. "And then your topless secret will be just between us."

Tim nervously chuckled again. He'd hoped the girls would move on, and get to their own workouts. Maybe if he started his, they would. So he hopped up and gripped the bar with both hands, and pulled himself up.

As he did so, Kaitlyn and Anna looked at each other, and then looked at Tim's round rump lift up in front of them. The muscles in his broad shoulders bunched as he pulled himself upwards, and the flatter muscles on either side of his spine flexed.

Mia leaned back close to them, and the three of them watched closely, tracing his shape from his broad shoulders down his tapered back and into his narrow waist, below which his round ass cheeks filled out his gray shorts nicely.

Julie's eyes flicked to her friends, and Mia gestured to her to talk. Julie stammered,

"Um, how often do you work out?"

Tim let himself descend, and said, "Two or three times a week, if I can find the time." He began pulling himself up again.

Julie said, "How long is your routine?" She kept her eyes on Tim's as he looked at her, but she noticed in her peripheral vision that sneaky Ann was directly behind Tim now, and slowly reaching out toward his waist.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers