Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 22-23

Story Info
As the first ad shoot is complete, Tim is totally exposed.
3.2k words
4.53
11.6k
3

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 22

The girls all began moving over toward the low glass table. Tim deliberately hung back, not wanting to walk in front of them, which would give them even more chance to laugh and taunt him over his exposed rear end. Mia and Julie also slowed down, to keep themselves in leering distance of their hot boss' bare ass.

Joy started to set the camera up on the tripod, but then she thought better of it. "I think we can just do this hand-held."

"Oooh," Mia said, gesturing toward Tim's backside with her hand cupped as if to grab a handful of his round rump, "what are we going to be holding in our hands?"

"Hilarious," Tim groaned, as he pivoted to keep his exposed posterior out of his petite Asian's employee's reach.

"The camera," Joy chided her. "I'm going with a hand-held camera." Mia gave Tim a disappointed pout.

Shawna scattered some papers underneath the far edge of the table. "Just one more shot and we'll be done for the day."

Tim started to bend over to get down on the floor, but then noticed the women jockeying for position behind him. A moment's thought about what he'd be showing if he wasn't careful convinced him to turn and modestly lower himself to the carpet, butt first. Then he rolled onto his stomach and started to crawl under the table, knowing the picture his bare buns were presenting.

When he was halfway under the table, Shawna said, "Don't forget to undo your belt and pants." She winked at the other women. "We wouldn't want Julie's tug to pull your boxers off along with your pants!"

Tim grimaced. For a moment he thought about crawling backwards out from underneath the table, but mentally pictured the view he'd be giving the girls around the table, and decided that the lesser of two evils was to undo his belt and pants in place. But that strategy involved shimmying and wiggling around in a tight space as he reached underneath him to undo his belt and then unsnap and unzip his pants.

The women in the room were delighted with his choice, since it resulted in their attractive colleague putting on what almost looked like a performance of horizontal, bottomless twerking. At one point he raised his ass off the floor enough to reach beneath him, resulting in pressing his cheeks up against the glass, which elicited snickers all around. The sensation of the cool glass on his skin and the feminine laughter made him flatten out quickly, pressing his penis hard into the carpet.

By the time he was done, his gyrations had reinvigorated his humiliating hard-on again, and he was flushed from both embarrassment and his struggles.

"That was entertaining," Joy said as she stood over the table and focused her camera downward. "All right, Tim. The shots from the tv version cover almost everything we need, from you getting stuck, to Julie's positioning herself at your foot, to your shocked expression when you lose your pants. All we need now is a few money shots of your adorable bare bottom before and after your helpful employee helps you out of your pants."

Tim could feel himself blushing - even his ears felt hot! - and he said, "Okay, okay, let's get this over with."

"Whatever you say," Joy said. "The first shot will be you wiggling for a few seconds, as you realize that you're stuck. Let me just get your tushie in focus... And... Go!"

Tim rolled slightly to his right, and then to his left, then pulled his left leg up a few inches and propelled himself forward, before wriggling around in mock-frustration.

The women all watched eagerly, as their boss' firm, bare buns rolled and jiggled under the table, in a scene that they all found simultaneously comic and erotic.

Danielle noticed that Sandy, standing beside her, was craning to get a clear view of Tim's bare, out-thrust ass, while she dropped her left hand unconsciously down toward her crotch. Danielle leaned toward her and whispered, "Do you like what you see?"

Sandy was startled, and then looked sheepish as she moved her hand away from herself. "He's SO hot!"

Danielle grinned and nodded.

"Got it," Joy said. "Now we'll just get the shot with your pants coming off."

Julie clapped and bounced over toward Tim's feet. But Mia put a hand out to stop her. "If she's not going to be in this shot, how about one of the rest of us get the chance to pull Mr. Johnson's pants off?"

Pam and Becky both said, "Yeah!" at the same time.

Anna said, "But how are we going to decide who gets to do it?"

"Rock paper scissors!" Mia said.

Kaitlyn said, "That's fair. But you don't get to do it, because you already got to yank his pants and boxers down when he was on the ladder."

Mia pouted while the other women nodded in agreement. Tim closed his eyes and dropped his head onto the carpet. "I can't believe this."

Anna stepped forward and made a fist, but before the other women could join her, Shawna said, "I'm going to pull rank, ladies. If anyone should get to pull an employee's pants down, it should be his boss."

"Boo!" several of the women said, even as they smiled. Shawna waved away their objection and stepped around toward Tim's feet. She knelt and lightly slapped one of his calves, waggling her eyebrows at her audience as Tim flinched from the contact.

"Let's get these nasty old pants off, Mr. Johnson," she said, grinning, "so you can be more comfortable."

Tim groaned, but didn't protest. He just wanted this to be over.

Shawna got a firm grip on both of his pant-legs at the ankle, and then looked at Joy expectantly. Joy nodded, then moved to a spot beside Tim's knees, and focused the camera on his exposed rump. "Action!"

Shawna took a quick step backward, and with a sharp tug, Tim's pants whipped over his butt and down his legs, leaving him in just his backless boxers. His lower body shook for a moment with the force of his denuding, and everyone held their breath. Then a gust of applause and laughter burst from his audience.

As soon as Joy said, "Got it!" Tim quickly wiggled backwards from beneath the table, then rolled to one side and clamped both of his hands over his erection, and stood up quickly. He was flushed red from the neck up, and he couldn't meet any of his colleagues' eyes as they surrounded him and applauded.

Tim started for his office door, but Joy's voice stopped him. "Whoa! We just need one more shot." Tim turned to look at her, confused. "The rear shot of you standing in front of your employees."

Tim hung his head and retreated several steps, while Julie, Mia, Anna and Kaitlyn scrambled to get into position in front of him, and the rest of the women in the room scrambled to get into place behind him.

Joy got the camera into position, then said, "All right ladies. Your hunky boss has just been stripped down to his cute little boxers, which are now missing their back. You are shocked and delighted at this gorgeous sight."

"We might not be professional actresses," Anna said. "But you don't need to give us our motivation for THIS scene!" Her co-workers laughed, and little Mia actually rubbed her hands together.

Joy moved a foot to Tim's right, so that the shot included both his deliciously firm and bare bottom - barely contained by his torn boxers - and his leering, delighted employees in front of him. "And, action!"

All four young women raised their eyebrows and widened their eyes. Julie and Mia both brought their hands up in front of their mouths to cover their laughter, and Kaitlyn feigned shyness, holding her right hand in front of her eyes, before comically separating her fingers and peeking between them at her exposed employer.

"Cut!" Joy said, and then lowered her camera. "Ladies, that's a wrap!"

Before Tim could make a beeline for his office, normally quiet Becky stepped forward and raised her hand. "I think we've got one more change to make."

Danielle and Shawna said, "What's that?"

"Well, our slogan for the first commercials was "With Naked Attraction, You're in Control!" She looked at the women around her for a moment, then tilted her head to where Tim stood, nearly nude and in a knock-kneed, ashamed posture, his hands locked over his crotch. "No one's going to believe that Mr. Johnson is in control, are they?"

Another wave of feminine laughter washed over Tim, and he moaned again.

Shawna said, "You've got a good point, Becky! We'll need to come up with a new slogan to match our new approach." She looked around the room at all of the grinning women, and poor, vulnerable Tim. "Let's call it a day. Joy, if you can put in some editing time tonight, I'd like to get a rough cut of this version ASAP. I've had our office contact the gym where we shot the first video, and we've reserved it for 3 hours tomorrow, from 5:30 - 8:30, so we're going to have to do a very fast re-shoot of the second ad."

The women cheered, and Tim felt his heart sink. He'd been so focused on surviving this nightmare that he'd forgotten about the second ad. He tried to think of an objection, but Shawna spoke again before he could.

"I'm also in the process of putting together another focus group, so we can get these new ads in front of them for a little feedback before we go to a final cut."

Sandy stepped up beside her, a big grin on her face. "This group is going to reflect the new demographic that my research uncovered."

"Does that mean more women in the focus group?" Anna asked excitedly.

Sandy nodded. "Six women and two men this time."

Tim swallowed hard. He'd been half-hoping that these new ads would flop, and end this torture for him. But the predatory grins on all of the female faces in the room told him he was in trouble.

Pam stepped up to Tim's side, carrying his pants across her arm. She laid a hand lightly on his upper arm and said, "Tim, could I talk with you in your office for a moment? I've got a wardrobe idea for you for tomorrow's shoot."

Tim didn't know why, but the hair on the back of his neck stood up as the petite brunette gently tugged him toward his office door.

Part 23

As Pam guided the distracted hunk toward his office, she was aware of her hard nipples and the moisture between her legs. Watching this handsome young guy - a man above her on the corporate chain of command, who until recently had been unapproachable - being toyed with and undressed had awakened a side of her that she hadn't realized existed.

She couldn't get enough of his exposed body, and his embarrassed vulnerability! As soon as he'd stood on that ladder wearing nothing but that sock over his dick, attached by that ridiculous rubber band, she'd started planning one last trick for him.

She glanced at Shawna, who was standing with Danielle and Sandy, but looking at Pam, curious. Pam squeezed Tim's arm and said, "Go on in, and I'll be with you in just a second." As he nodded and continued on, she stole another glance at his comically exposed and deliciously jiggling butt, and then walked over to Shawna.

"Listen," Pam said. "If you girls would like a surprise, give me exactly three minutes in there" - she nodded her head toward Tim's office, and checked her watch - "and then come in. I'll leave the door unlocked, so don't knock. Just pop in."

"What are you up to?" Shawna asked, the hint of a smile on her face.

"I said it's a surprise," Pam said, grinning back at her. Then she turned and hurried after Tim.

He had left the door ajar for her, and she quickly let herself through, closing the door behind her. "Lock that," Tim said nervously. Pam nodded, and fiddled with the handle without locking it. "What's this about?" he asked her.

She glanced at her watch again, then carried his pants over to where he stood beside his desk. "I know that this experience has been hard on you." She forced herself to keep a straight face, as he moaned, "You have no idea."

She laid his pants across his desk. "And I know that the hardest part was when you were wearing only that sock... over your..." She averted her eyes in mock embarrassment for him, and pointed vaguely toward his crotch.

Tim swallowed hard, but couldn't think of anything to say, so he just nodded.

She went on. "I could tell how embarrassed you were, and I started thinking about tomorrow's shoot in the gym and the showers. I guess you're going to find yourself in the same situation again, so I started wondering if I might be able to come up with a wardrobe solution for you that would be better than that silly sock and rubber band."

"It would be hard to be any worse than that," Tim said morosely.

Pam nodded sympathetically. "I think I've got a solution for you."

"What is it?" Tim asked, with a note of hope in his voice that made her nipples even harder, for some reason.

"It's a... garment that might help you hide your... your..." she looked down at his crotch shyly, "modesty."

"That sounds great," Tim said. "What is it?"

"I just need one bit of information first," Pam said.

"Whatever you need," Tim said.

"Okay," Pam said. Then she quickly reached out her small right hand and grasped Tim's penis through the soft material of his boxers. He was still mostly hard, which made it easy for her to see where to grab. Her clever, thin fingers closed around his member about halfway up the shaft.

"Whoa!" Tim froze in shock for a second. "What are you doing?"

Pam looked down, experimentally moving his shaft to the right and then to the left. As she did so, she put her left hand into her pocket, coming out with something that Tim didn't notice. She surreptitiously stole a glance at her watch again. One more minute.

"Pam!" he said. "What—"

"I saw that you were... excited when you wore the sock," she said, as she slid her clenched fingers up to the end of his shaft, and then back down to the base, "so I knew that if I can make this garment work, I'll need to make sure that it fits."

"B-but—" Tim stuttered, still too surprised to think clearly.

Pam plowed on. "And that means that it needs to fit when you are fully excited." She held onto the boxers loosely enough that the soft material slid up and down Tim's engorged cock as she stroked him several more times.

Then, quick as a cat, she released her grip and grabbed hold of both sides of Tim's waistband, and pulled them far enough away from his flat lower stomach to clear his erection, and then whisked his boxers downward. As soon as the material had cleared his hard-on in front and the fullest part of his bottom in back, she released the boxers and let them drop to around his ankles.

Tim's eyes were wide with shock and his mouth was open, as his hard dick stood up proudly in front of him. Pam uncurled the measuring tape she held in her left hand and snugged the end of it up against the base of his penis, then tugged the other end to the engorged tip. She encircled the head with her forefinger and thumb, squeezing the tape against his warm flesh.

As she bent forward slightly to read the tape, she listened carefully. Tim was still paralyzed with shock, and within a few seconds, Pam heard what she was listening for: the door behind her opening forcefully.

Pam stepped to one side quickly and turned toward the door, feigning surprise.

She smiled at the three women who had just stepped through the doorway, their eyes as wide as Tim's, and their mouths forming "O"s of surprise. Which quickly curled into crooked grins of lusty delight.

Pam looked at Tim, and saw that the poor guy was standing there like a deer in the headlights. A completely naked deer. In full rut.

Tim's face drained of color, as his erection bobbed in the open air from the residual force of Pam having suddenly released it. He saw that Shawna, Danielle and Sandy all dropped their eyes to his crotch, and he finally regained control over himself.

"Hey!" he shouted, and then clamped his hands over his exposed dick. He half-crouched into a knock-kneed stance, and half turned, as if to hide what the women had already seen.

Danielle and Sandy burst out laughing, but Shawna held her hands out in front of her, palms out. "We're so sorry! We didn't mean to see... your thing! I mean, everything! I mean—"

"Get out!" Tim shouted, and the women took what seemed like an hour to mill around, and look him in the face, and then in the abs, and then again at where his hands were struggling to contain an erection that wouldn't stay fully hidden.

Pam laid a hand on his upper arm, and he flinched, which caused his shaft to shift out from underneath his fingers, which then caused all three women in the doorway to stare at his dick again, as if hypnotized.

Pam looked up into his blushing face and said, "I'm sorry about that. But I've got what I need. I'll see you tomorrow." Her eyes inadvertently dropped to the side of his round rump, which was partially exposed to her when he did a quarter turn to hide his junk from the women in the doorway.

"Just go!" Tim said.

Pam crossed the room and almost ran into Shawna, breaking the voyeuristic spell the women were under. They all muttered apologies while still staring at Tim. He started toward them to force them out of his office, but at the first step he felt his boxers tangled around his ankles, and almost fell.

The women's eyes all darted down to his boxers, and then up his calves to his bare, muscular thighs. "Out!" he roared, and they all staggered backwards.

Tim knew he looked ridiculous, but he couldn't help himself: he took a series of short, mincing steps with the boxers around his ankles until he reached the door. Then he slammed it. And locked it.

Outside, Pam and the other three women looked at each other in silence for a moment, and then stifled laughter with their hands. Danielle said, "You're so mean!"

Sandy said, "That was great!"

Shawna said, "Were you measuring him when we came in?!"

Pam grinned and nodded. "Seven and a half inches, if you're interested. And pretty thick, though I didn't get the chance to measure that part."

"How did you get him to allow that?" Danielle said.

"I surprised him!"

"He certainly looked surprised!" Shawna said, and they dissolved into another round of giggles.

Sandy asked, "Why were you measuring him?"

In a sing-song voice, Pam said, "You'll find out tomorrow!" And she turned and strutted out of the office.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers