Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 46-47

Story Info
Tim tries to recover from his humiliation by the focus group.
4.5k words
4.41
8.1k
0

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 46

On the other side of the glass, Tim's co-workers were also staring in shocked, open-mouthed silence.

Julie finally said, "I can't believe what I just saw!"

Mia said, "I love those girls! They just took our big hunk of a boss, stripped him birthday bare, and spanked his naughty ass!"

Anna snickered. "We just saw our boss get spanked, cum in public, and get his dick sucked!"

"That was SO HOT!" Kaitlyn sighed.

"I can't believe it," Julie repeated.

As a mortified Tim turned himself to face the focus group girls, he inadvertently gave his co-workers in the observation room an unobstructed view of his well-spanked rump. He desperately wanted to try to rub the sting out of his blazing buns, but he didn't want to expose his dick again.

"Oh that poor guy!" Mia said. "Look how red his gorgeous bubble butt is!"

"That's gotta sting," Anna said.

In the conference room, the focus group girls looked at Tim, and then at each other. "Wow!" Beth said again.

All eyes were on Tim, whose handsome face was as red as his punished buns. He stood in the middle of the room, stunned, both hands clamped over his crotch, as if the girls hadn't just seen everything he had.

Stephanie smiled, and stepped forward to face the reflective glass at the end of the room, and held up an imaginary product sample in the palm of one hand. "Naked Attraction: Wear it at Your Own Risk!!"

The girls burst into laughter, while Tim just moaned. Beth got a few tissues from a box on the table and walked over to Martha, teasing her. "You're quite the little slut, aren't you girl?" She handed her the tissues. "You better clean yourself off."

Martha blushed as deeply as Tim did, as she quickly took the tissues and dabbed at the cum that had hit her cheeks and hair before she could get her mouth over Tim's dick. Beth took one and started dabbing at Martha's hair, as she looked back at Tim. "You were blasting this poor girl like a fire hose! I don't think that is going to work, even for the internet ad."

Tim snapped, "That is NOT going to be in any ad!"

Marisa tried to wipe the smile off of her face. "No, and I'm sorry. I guess I got a little carried away."

"A little?!" Tim almost shouted.

"Well what do you expect?" Marisa said. "Your body is so hot, and the way you were teasing me, by wiggling your sweet, round tush all over my lap? What was I supposed to do?"

Tim said, "I was NOT teasing, or wiggling!"

Marisa looked at her co-conspirators with a grinning expression. Beth said, "There was definitely some wiggling."

Debbie said, "I saw some jiggling, too."

Brittany added, "And the way you were swinging that big thing around," here she nodded toward his crotch and snickered, "Marisa had to try to get you under control."

"My ass felt like it was on fire!" Tim insisted, trying to defend himself.

"Like I said, I'm sorry," Marisa said. "I hope there's not going to be any bruising."

Debbie said, "It would be shame to mark up a fine, bare booty like that!"

Beth left Martha to her tissues and walked over to Tim. "Let's check." She walked around to one side of him, and Tim quickly pivoted with her, trying to keep her away from his still stinging bottom cheeks.

"T-that's okay. I'm sure I'll be fine."

Beth wouldn't take no for an answer, and she grabbed the top of Tim's left arm with both hands, forcefully turning him to one side. "Oh, you poor thing!" she said in mock sympathy, as she reached her hand down and slid it over the fullest part of his red cheeks. "Ooh, your skin is really hot."

The other girls all giggled and moved forward, and Tim found himself surrounded by sparkling female eyes, appraising his plump behind as he tried to prevent them from doing so.

Beth said, "Martha, you've got some lotion in your purse. Please get it for me."

"What?" Tim said. "No, I don't need any—"

"Don't be silly," Brittany said. "That's got to be painful."

Stephanie nodded. "I can almost feel the heat coming off your poor, bare tushie from here."

Martha retrieved the lotion and started to hold it out toward Beth, but Marisa intervened, grabbing the tube. "I'm the one who did the damage," she said, "so I think this is the least I can do." She squeezed some lotion out into her palm.

Beth grabbed the tube from Marisa, and said, "We can each take a cheek."

Tim flushed again. "No, really, I'm fine. I don't --"

"I know you want to get dressed again before your colleagues come back," Beth interrupted, and Tim shot a sideways glance at the door. "But we can't let you do that until we've tried to ease the pain we've caused you first."

Marisa said, "Especially me." She looked up guilelessly into his brown eyes. "I feel so guilty, so please let me do this for you."

Before Tim could react, Marisa laid her hand against the bottom of Tim's right bottom cheek and pushed the cool lotion into his warm skin. He hissed a little when she first made contact, and she whispered, "Sorry," and then moved her hand gently upward over the full curve of his bubble butt.

Beth squirted some lotion at the top of his right cheek, and his head jerked around.

Beth said, "Oh, is that cold?" She squirted a little more lotion lower, and then began to massage it into the naked male's firm, red ass.

In the observation room, Pam said, "This just gets better and better!"

"He's letting the same co-eds who just stripped and spanked him fondle his cute, bare butt," Anna crowed.

"I can't believe it," Julie half-whispered, her blue eyes round as saucers.

The focus group girls saw Tim's furrowed browed relax, and his eyes fluttered shut for just a moment, while their petite friends rubbed their small hands all over his exposed and punished rear end.

As embarrassed as Tim was, those delicate fingers and cool lotion really did feel good.

Debbie's eyes widened a bit, and she nudged Stephanie. Both girls saw that the head of Tim's dick was starting to peek out above the top of his hands, just as the young boss realized the same thing: he was starting to get hard again!

His eyes snapped open, and he stepped away from the two pretty girls who were groping and soothing his spanked bottom. "Okay," he said quickly, "you're right. That did feel better. Thanks. Now I really do need to get dressed.

He turned and looked around for his clothes, as the girls who had just punished him watched closely. He picked up his shirt from the back of a chair, and his pants from the floor near where "the Mysterious Marisa" had done her hypnotism schtick. He turned in a circle, looking in vain.

"Has anyone seen my boxers?"

The girls all tried to control their grins and look innocent. "I haven't seen them," Debbie said.

In the observation room, Anna pointed and laughed. "Beth took them! I saw her. As soon as Stephanie pulled them off and tossed them aside, Beth grabbed them and put them in her purse."

"She must want a souvenir," Kaitlyn said.

"Ooh, she should ask Tim to autograph them for her!" Mia said. "When those commercials come out, he's going to be a star, and the boxers that some horny girl tore right off of his body will be worth something."

The girls in the observation room laughed, and the girls in the conference room continued to gaslight the exasperated hunk.

"Are you sure you were wearing underwear?" Beth asked.

"Yes I'm sure!" Tim snapped. "One of you pulled them off me when I was over..." He blushed.

"Over my lap?" Marisa asked innocently. "Are you sure? I remember that you were wearing pants. And then you were naked."

Tim said, "I don't go around without underwear!"

Brittany looked at the floor all around her, and said, "Well you might want to start, because the alternative is to walk out of here bottomless, and carrying your pants!"

The girls in both rooms snickered. Tim moaned, and laid his shirt on the table, then began to position his pants to step into them as best he could, with only one free hand. "I can't get out of here anyway, with that door locked!" he muttered.

Debbie walked over to the door and tried the handle. It opened. Tim stood there staring at it for a moment, surprised. Then he said, "Shut that!" and tried to put his pants on.

Pam turned to the other women in the observation room. "Okay, we've got to get out of here! He's going to come out in a minute, and we can't be caught in here when he does."

Tim bent over and tried to get one foot into his pants, but then lost his balance and had to take a few hops across the floor to recover. The girls were laughing as he spun and wobbled, his red rump jiggling as he turned. He stopped and tried again, with the same results.

Finally he swore under his breath and dropped both hands to grab both sides of the waist of his khakis. This move gave the focus group girls an unobstructed view of his impressive penis, which was already more than half way back to an erection, and bobbed and bounced as he wrestled the khakis up over his calves and thighs.

"Can I help you with that?" Beth offered, but Tim just snarled, and turned away from them. As he faced away from the horny voyeurs in the room, he tugged the pants upward, then hissed in pain as the material hit the tender skin of his spanked derriere.

This made the girls laugh again, and prolonged Tim's shame, as he had to gingerly tug the pants up and over his prominent buns, giving his observers one last look at his wiggling, red cheeks before they were finally covered up.

Tim zipped up and grabbed his shirt, just as Pam and his four employees opened the door of the observation room and stepped out. They jogged across the open office space as Tim hastily buttoned up his shirt, then pulled out a chair and sat to put on his shoes.

As soon as his stinging behind hit the chair, he hissed again, and the girls giggled.

As he put on his socks and shoes, Pam and his secret audience made it to the hallway that led back to where the rest of the women in the building were going over the Naked Attraction commercials.

Pam turned to the four females. "Listen, I don't want you to show anyone the video you just took. At least not yet. Shawna and Danielle know that Tim is really embarrassed at the way these commercials are exposing him, and they don't want us to do anything to make him feel any more reluctant or self-conscious than he already is."

"And you think that finding out that we've got videos of him being stripped naked and jacked off and spanked and blown might make him uncomfortable?" Mia asked, in a fake-naïve tone.

Pam lightly punched her shoulder. "It just might. So keep the videos to yourselves!"

Julie gave a wolfish smile. "I'm going to go home and run a warm bath, and watch our handsome boss get his naked butt spanked and his big dick sucked, and I think I'll probably cum at the same time he does!"

The other girls shook their heads and covered their mouths as they laughed. But they were all thinking the same thing.

In the conference room, the focus group girls were peppering Tim with questions as he finished dressing.

Beth said, "We're going to write up our notes, but how should we get them to you?"

Stephanie said, "Do you think this commercial can really get made? I mean, not with you cumming all over the place, but if it stopped with you getting hypnotized and spanked?"

"I don't know," Tim muttered, as he worked on his shoelaces, and blushed.

Finished, he stood up. "Just give me your email, and I'll contact you in a day or two, and you can send me your notes, and then I'll discuss them with Shawna and Danielle."

"Are you going to tell them what we did to you?" Marisa asked. "They might be mad."

"No!" Tim said. "I mean yes, they might be mad. So I won't tell them that part."

Beth got her purse. Shielding it with her body from Tim's view, she pushed Tim's boxers out of the way and retrieved a pen and a scrap of paper. She wrote her email on it and gave it to Tim. He put it in his pocket, and then opened the door, looking out into the open space to confirm that no one was there.

He turned back to the focus group girls. "I'll let you out of the building, and I'll email you tomorrow."

They followed him out into the lobby space, and around the corner to the front door.

Tim opened the door for them. "Okay, well. Thanks for your help."

"No, thank YOU!" Beth said, catching Tim by surprise when she got up onto her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. "I really hope we can SEE you again."

"You were so great!" gushed Debbie, hugging him and giving him a quick kiss.

"Those commercials are so hot," Brittany said, and kissed him on the mouth.

Stephanie bumped Brittany aside. The pretty strawberry blonde was the tallest of the group, so she could lean up a little and place her mouth right beside Tim's ear.

She whispered, "I hope they make this commercial, too." As she kissed his cheek, she lightly gripped and then patted Tim's hard cock through his pants, causing him to twitch.

Martha was still flushed as she whispered, "You taste great!" and gave him a shy smile.

Finally Marisa stepped up and put her lithe, brown arms around his neck, purring, "I'm sorry if I spanked you too hard, or got carried away, but your cute butt is just too spankable." She planted a quick kiss on his lips, and reached around to give his bottom one last grope.

Tim watched the giggling girls walk away from the door, then quickly closed it. He moved quickly back down around the corner into the lobby. The coast was still clear, so he let himself into the observation room, holding his breath.

He closed the door behind him, and then turned on the light and moved to the back wall.

And found that his phone was right where he left it.

The room's back and side walls were covered by a kind of black acoustic foam, to prevent any noise from escaping into the conference room. A band of wood trim boards ran horizontally the length of the back wall, one at the floor, one at the ceiling, and one about chest high.

The wood was also painted black. Tim's cell phone, with its black cover, had gone unnoticed, resting on the chest-high horizontal black trim board, nestled against the black acoustic foam panel.

He checked it and found that the battery was pretty low, but the phone was still recording.

As he had left the observation room earlier, when his female colleagues had been ready to observe the focus group women watching his embarrassing commercials, he had turned on the video camera, set it to record, and placed it on the trim board, facing the one-way window into the conference room.

Tim sighed with relief, as he put his phone into his pocket and left the observation room.

His plan still had a chance.

Part 47

As soon as Tim got home, he sent the video from his phone to his computer. Then he got a drink and a yellow pad and pen, and watched the video.

It was a bizarre experience. Most of us have fantasized, at some point in our lives, about being able to read other peoples' minds, or hear their thoughts -- especially about us.

This experience was a little bit like that. Tim was able to vicariously eavesdrop as the entire female population of his office, and his current client's office, watched and talked about him. But given WHAT they were watching and saying, it was simultaneously intoxicating, and mortifying!

As any guy would, Tim loved hearing how attractive his co-workers thought he was, and how eager they were to see more of him. He had known that he was reasonably good looking, but he'd never thought of himself as an extremely handsome guy -- and his co-workers seemed to see him that way! That was absolutely great, and under other circumstances, his confidence would be sky-high.

But under these circumstances, their attraction to him was a double-edged sword.

Although their comments as he lost his clothes -- and as the focus group girls hooted and hollered over him losing his clothes -- didn't seem completely mean-spirited, they were definitely laughing at him. They reveled in the fact that his earlier plans had been turned against him, and he was more or less at their mercy.

They giggled and snickered and made crude comments as he was pantsed, and groped, and tricked out of his last stitch of clothes. The focus group girls were even worse, catcalling and mocking him as he was denuded in the commercials -- which his own co-workers clearly loved!

Especially as he watched the two internet versions of the commercials, Tim realized for the first time in his life what some especially curvaceous or hot females experience, when they are surrounded by lascivious, powerful males.

His self-image as a successful, up-and-coming young alpha-male boss had crumbled as he watched two groups of women cheering his methodical loss of dignity and clothing. By the time he watched the end of the second commercial, with him standing in the shower stark naked -- his muscular body sudsy and wet, as he half-crouched, his hands clamped over his crotch and his knees turned inward in a posture of cringing embarrassment -- his transformation looked complete.

He felt like some kind of a male bimbo, a sex object to be teased and manipulated and taken advantage of by a crowd of confident, in-control females. And that was before the focus group girls had gotten control of him, in person!

The whole thing was a nightmare.

So why was he hard as a rock, and why did he keep smiling at some parts?

He paused the video at the end of the original focus group sessions, when the women in the observation room left for their offices in the back of the building. He had several pages of notes on his yellow pad, with time cues for moments that he thought might be useful. He was also done with his drink.

After a short break, he returned to the computer with a new drink, flipped to a fresh sheet of note paper, and started playing the second part of the video.

This time he found exactly what he'd been looking for. He had correctly guessed that Pam was in the observation room, watching as the focus group girls had their way with him, but he hadn't known that she'd called his four attractive employees in to join her.

Once again Tim felt flushed and mortified as a second group of women laughed and cheered as he was put through even more humiliating exposure and abuse. But as the video went on and they continued to talk, Pam inadvertently helped all of them dig a hole for themselves.

Once again Tim took a lot of notes. When he was done, he was once again hard as a rock, and experiencing a rush of contradictory emotions. He marked several time cues, and when he was done, he copied the second half of the video into a new file, renamed it, and started editing it into a few distinct scenes.

When he was finished, he had finalized a strategy. He would talk to Pam first. If that went as expected, he'd move on to the second phase of his plan.

He saved the edited file again, and then sent it back from his computer to his phone. He capped the pen and dropped it onto the yellow pad, then rubbed his eyes and checked the clock. It was late. He should probably hit the sack.

He absent-mindedly scratched himself, and found that he was still hard. On his computer screen, he was frozen in the act of unbuttoning his shirt, as the focus group girls watched while the "Mysterious Marisa" explained that the room was very hot, and he'd feel better without his heavy, hot shirt.

Tim unzipped and dropped his pants, then grabbed some tissues out of the box on his desk. He leaned back in his chair, then started to stroke himself as he hit "play."

Some time later, he watched himself on the screen. His long, lean, muscular body was stretched out across petite, brown Marisa's lap, where she'd been whacking his muscular bum with her delicate little hand for some time.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers
12