All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 46-47'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with literally everything these girls have said and done. It really does keep getting better and better! I'm kind of hoping whatever Tim is planning backfires because it's clear that Pam has got his number and that is just the way I like it! If Tim becomes a big star for this (and I hope he does) those undies that Beth stole are going to be worth a fortune. The look on Tim's face when he sees them again will be priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an awful fucking story. You spend 40+ chapters setting up bad payoffs. This whole arc of the focus group was bullshit. All those chapters just for him to fuck a womans thighs?

I'm done wasting my time with these stories. Its going to be another 4 months before hes naked and humiliated by a woman again, for half a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

IF Tim succeeds in turning the tables (and it’s a huge IF given the ineffectual candyass he has been turned into) it will be interesting to read the comments from those who have ripped every negative comment and who seem to care nothing for the plot or characters as long as Tim winds up naked and embarrassed. Does Barefan have the courage to actually give Tim payback on the ladies, a move sure to upset this protective group of female readers? Or does he slide back into the tried and true, having Tim’s plan fail and ending up humiliated and abused? My bet is on the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic as always. 5 star rating again. Can't wait to see where this goes. Loved the recap here of the earlier story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally, the hint of the tables turning again. Tim has gotten the short end of the stick for far too long. Hopefully his plan will come to fruition and we will see a full dose of comeuppance to all the conspirators, especially to Shawna the chief instigator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jeez is this still going? ffs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The prospect of Tim getting some semblance of revenge excites me, but if this leads into Tim becoming a slave or a sissy I'd be so disappointed.

slimeyslimeyalmost 3 years ago

Ominous ending. I'm fully engaged.

slimeyslimeyalmost 3 years ago

You're coming out with these so consistently that Im not sure its worth speculating, but eventually I want him fully complicit in and embracing his humiliation. There are some folks who are just shy, and want the excuse of being forced. Or they feel uncomfortable, but enjoy surrendering and trusting someone else. I think eventually he'll just have an honest conversation and be convinced to become a co architect in his own humiliation fantasies, or he embraces becoming the office slut who owns their sexuality.

From a marketing stand point, the ads should also appeal to or awaken fantasies in men who want to be the similar attention. It seems the boss has realized hes *really* part of the target demographic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for keeping the chapters going, and thanks for ignoring the naysayers in the comments section. I love the escalation of Tim's humiliation, and let me be blunt, I hope it continues. I hope whatever plan he has come up with absolutely blows up in his face, and I'm hoping that maybe he hasn't actually shaken off that hypnosis yet.

Just remember, every time you get some twit in your feedback... they're still reading the chapters too. Their comments are likely a peek at their own insecurities.

Keep up the absolutely amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How great would it be if some of that amazing footage got "leaked"? I can only imagine Tim's blushing face as he sees the video as its trending. The girls were right, he should become a big star for this! Whether he wants to or not...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Barefan, please ignore the critics! Thanks for the time and effort you put into these chapters. Love the build up followed by great saucy pay offs. Funny, sexy and salacious. Remember - many are reading and enjoying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Also, ignore those who say to ignore the critics. In fact, ignore everyone, and write the story you want to write.

timytimyalmost 3 years ago

Like some of the others, I would like to see Tim reverse his position, turning the tables on the tricky women and finding himself once again the dominant boss in control of his destiny! But then to have his resurgence snatched away along with his clothes and dignity at the hands of those same conniving women! timy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been a great ride, almost entirely playful and fun.

But it's turned a little rapey for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous