Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 46-47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On screen he was protesting and trying to twist over Marisa's lap, and now, sitting in his chair in the dark, he was able to see what he hadn't seen in the moment.

Sexy, strawberry blonde Stephanie stealthily moved herself into position near Tim's calves, winking and grinning at her excited co-conspirators. While Tim was distracted and looking up into Marisa's pretty brown eyes, Stephanie slooowly reached out to grab the bottom of Tim's boxers.

"You sneaky little slut," Tim half-whispered, as he stroked himself faster.

Stephanie pounced, grabbing his boxers and whipped them downward and off over his feet. Tim's suddenly exposed rump was red and plump, and jiggled as he struggled and kicked his feet, too late to save his last bit of covering.

In a few moments, Marisa had encircled his raging erection in her nimble fingers, and began to stroke him in time with her spanks.

Tim groaned and leaned farther back in his chair, and for the second time that day, erupted in a shuddering orgasm.

The next day at work was very strange. There was a nervous, jittery energy in the place, and Tim had to keep reminding himself of how much he knew about what went on in the observation room yesterday, and that the women in the office didn't know that he knew.

All of the women were on their best behavior, and nobody made any crude or obvious comments about the commercials. Tim guessed that Danielle and Shawna had given them strict orders to treat him with respect, and as if he were the man in charge in the office. If he hadn't been able to overhear their raunchy talk about him in the observation room video, they might have pulled it off.

Pam and his four employees were the worst at it. He caught all kinds of side glances and grinning looks shared among them, and all of them smiled at him and made small talk as if everything was normal.

But their eyes sparkled just a little too much, and they laughed at his small jokes just a little too loudly. On the surface, he was their popular boss, and they were his loyal employees.

But he could see what they were thinking, behind those innocent expressions. "We saw you naked! We watched you bent over a college girl's lap, as she spanked your ass until it was bright red, and then jacked you off. We watched you cum, and get your dick sucked, and then stand by helpless while a bunch of coeds ogled your round, red bottom and rubbed lotion into your stinging cheeks!"

Tim kept the best poker face that he could, telling himself to bide his time.

In the late morning, he had a meeting with Danielle and Shawna, where Danielle announced that Sandy and Joy were hard at work editing both versions of both commercials. They hoped to have them ready before the end of the week, and Danielle was in talks with several tv stations to see what ad time they might have to sell within the next 10 days or so. They would talk about the details as they got more information.

At the end of the day, Tim stopped by Pam's office and stuck his head in. "Pam, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Pam looked up from her desk and smiled at him. "Sure, Tim. What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could talk to you, maybe tonight?"

"What about?"

"I've got a few thoughts about the ad campaign."

"Oh," Pam said. She allowed herself the smallest of smiles, barely showing her dimples. "I was meaning to ask you how your debriefing with the focus group girls went yesterday. Is this about that?"

She kept her expression pleasantly neutral, but Tim saw the smile being suppressed at the corners of her mouth. "Sort of," he said.

"Should I invite Danielle and Shawna, or any of the others?"

"No!" Tim said quickly, playing his part. "I mean, there's no need for that. I thought that I could just run a few things by you. Just... us two."

"Okay," Pam said, feigning concern. "Is everything all right? Those girls... behaved themselves last night, didn't they?"

Tim could feel himself start to blush, but that actually helped sell his idea. "No, they were fine," he said. "I just wanted to... talk something over with you. Is 7:00 at my place okay?"

"Sure," Pam said again, smiling warmly. "Text me your address, and I'll be there."

"Okay," Tim said, "see you then."

After he shut the door, Pam leaned back in her chair, a sneaky grin on her pretty face. "Maybe I'll get to see YOU then," she half-whispered to herself.

She wondered what he was up to. Was he going to tell her about how those horny co-eds had taken control over him? She knew that he suspected that she might have been watching from the observation room. Would he try to get her to tell him if she'd witnessed his humiliating spanking and ejaculation? Would he come right out and ask her?

"This should be interesting," she thought to herself. Then she gave her head a little shake, and tried to focus on the last few emails she had to return. She noticed that her nipples were hard, and that her pussy was suddenly wet, and she smiled again.

"His place," she thought. "He probably feels safer and more comfortable there." She put the tip of her pen in her mouth, and tapped it against her bottom teeth. "We'll see about that," she muttered, and turned back to her computer.

12