Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 48-49

Story Info
Tim turns the tables on Pam.
5.2k words
4.33
8.4k
2

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 48

Pam arrived at Tim's place promptly at 7:00 that night.

Before she left home, she had spent a little time on deciding what to wear, finally choosing a white shirt over a flirty little yellow summer skirt, with bare legs underneath. She went with minimal makeup, other than a bold, red lipstick. She'd gotten a little sun over the previous weekend, and she liked the way the light-colored shirt and skirt contrasted with her brown legs, arms and chest.

She debated on whether to unbutton her third shirt button down, but decided to be a little more subtle.

On the drive over, she ran through various scenarios in her head. She wondered what Tim wanted to talk about. She hoped that he would feel compelled to discuss the focus girls' idea for a commercial that involved Tim getting hypnotized and stripped. But if he didn't bring it up, she'd tease it out of him -- and she knew that he'd be blushing and awkward when she did.

She loved the fact that poor, bashful Tim had no idea that she and his other four employees had seen -- and recorded! -- his entire, humiliating experience in the conference room. If he knew that they'd watched him from the other side of the glass -- as those sneaky coeds tricked him out of his clothes, leaving him bare naked, with his gorgeous, spanked ass as red as his blushing face, while one co-ed jacked off his erect penis, and then another one took it into her mouth as he lost control of himself completely -- he would die of embarrassment!

But she wouldn't let him know that, at least not yet. Having that secret knowledge felt like it gave her even more power over him, and that turned her on even more.

She had toyed with the idea of not wearing a bra tonight, just to tease Tim a little more, but was now glad that she at least had on her light yellow push-up bra. Her nipples were rock-hard, and would have left nothing to his imagination if she were bra-less!

He met her at the door, and without even thinking about it, she stepped toward him and gave him a little peck on the cheek. That flustered him, and he stepped back and invited her in. He was dressed more casually than she was, in a faded pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt that was just snug enough to show off his physique.

She walked past him and into a living room, with a kitchen to her right.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked.

"I'll have a beer if you've got it."

"Okay," Tim said, "have a seat and I'll bring it to you." She watched him walk into the kitchen, loving the way those snug jeans clung to his nice, round ass. She started calculating her chances to get him out of those jeans tonight.

"This is a nice place," she said, taking a seat on the couch. "Neater than most bachelor pads I've seen."

Tim laughed. "That's a pretty low bar, isn't it?" He came into the living room with two bottles, gave her one, and took a seat on the couch, but not right next to her.

"If those ads are as successful as everyone in the office seems to think they'll be, I'll bet you'll be able to afford to buy a place, instead of renting."

Tim blushed a little, and laughed awkwardly. She watched the way the muscles in his tan, lean arms flexed as he nervously rolled the beer bottle back and forth between his two palms. As she eyed him up and down, she started to think that maybe she would tell him that she had seen him with the focus group girls, through the observation window, after all.

She wouldn't tell about the other girls, or that they'd recorded him, of course. Just enough to embarrass him, and maybe coerce him a little. If she hinted that she didn't need to tell the other girls in the office about his naked performance, maybe she could even persuade him to do a repeat performance, with her in the Amazing Marisa role... and maybe the sucking Martha role, too!

Tim's mind was also racing. He noticed Pam's eyes moving up and down his body, and that she was preoccupied enough that he had the chance to take in hers. She was a slim girl, with a lithe figure. Her breasts were on the smaller side -- maybe B cups -- but appeared to be perky, and her round little rump was just a little too large for her slender frame -- always a turn-on for him.

She wore her brown hair at about shoulder length and parted on the side. Her eyes were a light brown, as was her tanned skin, and she had a generous mouth in a heart-shaped face. That blood-red lipstick competed with her sparkling eyes as her best features.

If you didn't count her cute little butt -- which Tim did.

He noticed those red lips curling into just a hint of a smile, and realized that Pam had stopped talking. She'd asked a question.

"Earth to Tim," she said, grinning. "I asked how your session with the focus girls went. Did they come up with any good ideas for future ads?"

He cleared his throat, and made himself meet her eyes. "So you haven't heard from them?"

She said, "No," with an innocent expression. If he didn't know what she'd done, she might have fooled him.

"They haven't gotten back to me yet," he said. "So I thought that they might have contacted you."

"Nope, I haven't heard anything," Pam said. "Why? Nothing went wrong, did it?"

Tim quickly said, "No, nothing like that. I was just wondering."

Pam said, "You're making me curious now. So how did the debriefing go?"

"It went fine. They had a bunch of ideas, but most of them weren't very good."

"Oh really?" Pam asked, with those red lips turned down in a playful pout. "They didn't come up with anything useful at all?"

"Well," Tim said, "they had one idea that they liked a lot more than I did."

"What was it?" Pam said. She noticed that Tim wasn't meeting her eyes, and she sensed his vulnerability. She could feel herself getting wet. "Did you do any role-playing for that idea?"

Tim hesitated. "We did. But I'm not sure it worked out."

"Why not?" Pam said, adjusting her posture to face Tim, and pulling one leg up underneath her on the couch. "What was their idea?"

Tim looked at her, though she noticed that he hadn't turned directly toward her. He still sat a little awkwardly, facing mostly forward. "It was nothing. Are you sure none of them have talked to you about it?"

She saw how nervous he appeared, and decided to press her advantage, scooting just a little closer to him, and playfully patting his closest knee to her. "Come on, Tim, stop teasing me."

"I'm not—" he began.

"What was those girls' idea, and what did you do with them?" she teased. "I feel like you're hiding something from me."

Tim turned and looked directly into her eyes for the first time. "Are you sure you aren't hiding something from me?"

Pam was surprised, and she instinctively removed her hand from his knee. "What do you mean?"

"I got the feeling -- a couple of times, when I was in the conference room with those girls -- that you might have been in the observation room, watching. You weren't hiding in there, were you?"

He had wrong-footed her, but she tried to keep a poker face, and decided to take back the offense by protesting. "That's a strange thing to say, Tim. Would I have seen something unusual, if I had been in there?"

"So you're saying that you weren't watching me?" Tim said, returning her volley.

"Of course not!" she said. "I was in the meeting with everyone else in the office, looking at the first two ads and the focus group results. Why would I have been hiding in the observation room, watching—"

She was interrupted by the sound of a video playing. Tim had pulled out his phone without her noticing, and the sound of Kaitlyn's voice stopped her in her tracks. "...bet you he's having second thoughts about now."

Pam couldn't hide her shock, as Tim held up the phone so she could see it clearly. In the background of the video, in the conference room, the focus group girls were toying with Tim, teasing about how his employees had stripped him bare in their ads.

In the foreground, Pam and his four employees watched him from the observation room.

Kaitlyn continued, "And I bet he'll be out that door and gone in about 2 more minutes."

Pam grinned, obviously cocky. "That's going to be tough. I wedged the hard rubber door stop under the door as soon as Tim walked in there."

"You didn't" snickered Anna.

"You mean he's trapped in there?" Mia asked.

Julie watched a blushing Tim fumble with the clipboard and take roll. "What's on the clipboard?" she asked.

Pam's voice suggested false innocence. "Oh, I just wrote a few questions that should encourage those girls to brainstorm a few more ads, and maybe put him through his paces."

Tim stopped the video.

Now it was Pam who was flushed, and having difficulty meeting his eyes. But then she cleared her throat and tried to rally. "Okay, you caught me. I guess that spying on you was kind of a dirty trick."

"It was more than that," Tim said, his voice and expression suddenly very serious.

Pam tried for light-hearted and flirty. "Well come on, you can't really blame us for watching. You're so hot, and we didn't know what those girls were going to do to you."

"You sure didn't put a stop to it, once you did know what they were doing to me!"

"I know," Pam said, hearing the slightly whining tone in her own voice. "But once they started getting you out of your clothes, it was too late to stop them. And we couldn't stop ourselves from watching."

"You did more than watch -- you set me up! You could get in big trouble for this, Pam!"

She was now visibly nervous. "Oh come on, Tim. I know that you didn't know we were there. But you've got to admit that you enjoyed it." She looked down toward the phone, and then back up at Tim, her voice quieter, "I mean, we all saw the evidence of that. You were SO turned on."

Even as he felt himself blushing, Tim pressed on. "That was a physical reaction. I couldn't help it, and that doesn't mean I wanted that to happen."

Pam tried for a softer tone. "You sure seemed to like it... when that girl took you in her hand, and you were thrusting away—"

Tim pulled the phone back toward him, and Pam stopped talking. He did something with it, and then turned the phone back toward her and pressed "play" again.

On the screen, Tim was barefoot and bare-chested, and the focus group girls were pressuring him to take his pants off. He cleared his throat. "I- I don't think I want to do this." His eyes flicked up to the one-way glass for just a moment, as if he were staring at Pam and his employees behind the glass, and his phone behind them. "I mean, I never consented to anything like this." He looked back at Marisa. "I'm v- very uncomfortable about this."

Tim stopped the recording, and gave Pam a hard look. "I said no. I said that I didn't consent. But you had set me up, and you laughed and watched those girls assault me."

Pam's heart was racing now, but she couldn't help herself. "Oh come on! 'Assault?!'

You're a big, strong guy, and those were college girls. If you didn't want it—"

Tim cut her off. "Careful, Pam. I don't think you want to go there, not these days. What are you going to say next? That I was asking for it?"

"That's not what I meant, and you know it."

Tim looked at her. "I was humiliated, and I kept saying no. If the genders were reversed, that would definitely be a textbook sexual assault."

"You don't—" Pam stuttered. "I didn't mean for you to—"

"You could go to jail for this Pam, if I decided to press charges. Even though all of this me-too frenzy is focused on males taking advantage of females, this video would be sensational, and you are right there on film, setting me up, encouraging those girls to take advantage of me, and cheering every step of the way, even though I'm saying that I don't consent."

Pam's mouth snapped shut. A light sheen of sweat had broken out on her pretty face, and she could feel her pulse pounding in her ears. How had this happened?!

She looked at Tim's serious expression, and thought of one last, desperate ploy. "You're bluffing. If this video got out, it would be bad for me, but it would be terrible for you. I know that you don't want the whole world to see you, manipulated by some college girls and stripped and spanked like a naughty little boy."

Tim's face darkened. "You're right, I wouldn't. But let's not kid ourselves. Those commercials are going to air, and I'm going to be humiliated anyway. I've got nothing to lose."

Pam finally broke, and began to plead. "Please Tim, you can't take this to the cops! You know I've got a crush on you. You're the best looking guy I know, and I couldn't resist. I didn't mean to hurt you. You'd destroy my life!"

Tim softened just a bit. "I don't want to do that. But I'm definitely mad enough to take this to Shawna and Danielle. If those ads are as profitable as they expect, I'm the goose that's laying the golden eggs. And they specifically told everyone to be nice to me, to not push me, because they need my cooperation. And then you do this?"

He turned on the couch, so that they were face to face. "They're going to be so pissed. If they don't fire you on their own, I can demand that you be fired, as my price for going ahead with the ads."

Pam knew he was right. And while she couldn't quite believe that he would take the video to the cops, he looked mad enough to take it to Shawna and Danielle. "You're right!" she said, desperately. "I was wrong to do that, and wrong to invite the other girls in to watch." She dropped her head. "If there was any way I could make it up to you, I would. But I can't, and I've got no excuse."

Tim watched her for a minute. This had worked out exactly as he'd planned, and he had Pam right where he wanted her. "You're wrong."

Pam looked up at him. "What?"

"You're wrong. There is a way you can make it up to me."

A look of hope dawned on Pam's face, followed immediately by a look of worry. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine. I'm going to strip you naked, and spank your bare ass, just like mine was spanked."

"W- why would you do that?"

"Several reasons," Tim said, raising one hand and ticking off points on his fingers.

"First, you're very cute, and so is your ass, and it would be a pleasure to spank it. Second, you deserve it. Third, I'm supposed to be a boss, but since that audience demographic info came in and screwed up my plans for this campaign, I've been taken advantage of, and I don't like it. Turning the tables on you won't fix everything, but it's a good start."

Pam thought about it for a moment, blushing hard. "And if I do this, you promise you won't take your video to the cops, or to Danielle or Shawna?"

"That depends on whether I'm satisfied with the way you take your punishment."

"That's not fair—" Pam began, but Tim raised a finger, and she went quiet.

"I think it's more than fair," Tim said. "After what you did to me, I'd be justified in finding an audience of 10 or 12 guys, and spanking your naughty bare butt in front of all of them. Would you prefer that?"

Pam just looked at him, her red lips pursed tightly together.

"Or would you rather I just spank you here and now, with no witnesses?" Tim asked.

Now his eyes were the ones that were sparkling.

Pam gave a short, resigned nod.

Tim said, "I can't hear you."

Pam sighed. "Here and now." Tim just watched her. "Please," she said. He watched her some more. "I'll take my spanking here and now, please."

"That's better," Tim said. He stood up and held out a hand, and Pam stood and took it. Tim moved his coffee table farther away from the couch, to give himself more room. "Now, why don't you take your clothes off, so I can get a good look at you."

Part 49

Tim held his hand out, waving Pam into the cleared space in front of the couch. She stood, stepped over to where he directed her, and faced him. She looked up into his handsome face, and saw just a hint of a smile, and wondered how things had gone sideways so fast.

"Shirt first," he said.

She sighed, and started undoing her buttons. She pulled the shirt off, and Tim held his hand out for it. She gave it to him.

She was wearing a pastel yellow bra a little lighter than her skirt, with some lace at the top. Tim thought that he'd been right about her breasts: B cups, and perky. Her nipples were prominent through the soft fabric.

Tim smiled. "Is it too cold in here for you?"

Pam glanced down at herself, then crossed her arms over her chest. "You're hilarious."

"Thank you," Tim said. "Skirt."

"Isn't there any—" Pam began.

Tim raised a hand. "Nope. Fair is fair."

Pam glared at him. The zipper was in back, and when she reached around to undo it, her chest was thrust forward. Tim watched those nipples, rising and falling with her breath.

In a moment she let the skirt drop to the floor, then stepped out of it, and handed it to Tim. He looked her up and down. Her slender legs had a little lean muscle in them, and there was an attractive crotch gap between her thighs, just under her light yellow, silky panties that matched her bra. They rode low on her hips, and left a lot of bare skin between her flat lower stomach and her delicate bra.

Tim scanned her from her low-heeled shoes up the length of her body, and settled on her pretty face, which was flushed. There was a slight furrow between her brows, and she nervously licked those red lips of hers.

"Very nice," he said. "If I remember right," he said, stepping to her left, "you ladies seemed to really enjoy it when Marisa walked around me, after she'd started taking my clothes away from me." He took another step, and looked at her face in profile.

Her jaw was set, her lips pursed tightly, and he could see that she was forcing herself to keep her eyes forward. He moved behind her. From that position, he saw that her small panties were stretched to their limits, even though they had a fairly modest cut.

With such a slender frame and a small waist, he guessed that she'd have a hard time finding panties that weren't a little too snug, given her slightly overly generous butt. A little half-moon of round, untanned lower cheek stuck out beneath both sides of her panties.

Tim looked back at her head to be sure that she hadn't turned it, and quickly adjusted the suddenly too tight crotch of his pants. He leaned down until his mouth was close to Pam's left ear. "l can see where your tan lines end." As he said that, he hooked a finger in the top of her panties and tugged upwards.

The yellow material slipped up into her crack, giving her a cheek-baring wedgie.

"Hey!" she half-shouted, slapping at his hand.

Tim blocked the slap with his left hand, and then gave her white little ass a sharp spank with his right. She went up on her toes, and her bared cheeks jiggled enticingly. She turned to face him, frowning, but he noticed that she didn't try to reach back and pull out the wedgie.

He gave her a warm smile. "Now the bra."

She studied his face for a few seconds, but apparently didn't like what she saw there.

She snorted angrily and stamped one foot, but she did reach up behind her, and in a few seconds, she pulled the bra off and tossed it onto her other clothes at the end of the couch.

Tim got just a brief glimpse of her bouncing little breasts before she covered them with both hands. He looked into her pretty eyes, and saw that she was fully blushing now. He considered making her put both hands at her sides, but then thought better of it.

He achieved the same goal by saying, "And now... finally. The panties."

Pam glared at him, opened her mouth to speak, then shut it again. He loved her wide mouth and that red lipstick, and it was even cuter in a slight pout. After another moment of indecision, she dropped both hands to her waist, grabbed both sides of her panties, and pushed them down.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers
12