All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 48-49'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic. You alway leave these stories on such great cliff hangers. Can't wait for the next installment, and part two of his plan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see Tim hasn't completely lost himself yet. Maybe he can enlist Pam to help him turn the tables on the others as part of her penance. That could be a cool new dynamic as he has never actually had someone on his side before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Y’know, if he uses this opportunity to get Pam to confess to all their dirty tricks, he can end up with a different naked slave every night for a couple weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

kinda hope they figure out a way to flip it back on him though.

Let him have a triumph but only briefly before losing completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agreed. Hope this gets flipped back soon. Otherwise it's the same premise that we've seen 1000 times on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully the exposure of Pam's culpability will enable a cascade effect and have the other girls turning on each other like they did in your early stories, only this time to avoid consequences for their own inexcusable, outrageous behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a big fan of this turn in play of power, though I can understand it is necessary for the character development and not reaching the point of no return. But would very much like to see Tim being tricked and exposed yet again like the title and theme of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah, finally!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Already miss the dynamic of Tim being under their thumb. The plot something we've seen before, but it will make your former critics quite happy. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the 'critics' who bellyache when you're not telling the story they want to see. Ignore the 'cheerleaders' who whine when you're not telling the story they want to see. You can't please all of the readers all of the time. It's your story. Tell it as you see fit. That you are riling up your readers means you've got them engaged, so good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your story so Storys so much . greetings from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope that this temporary turn towards Tim will help him to volunteer to accept his CFNM choice in the office. Perhaps the success of the advertisement will increase productivity in Tim's office. The bosses will pay attention to the young boss and allow him to be naked in the office 24/7. Let him enjoy the natural physiology of giving joy to groups and subordinates and bosses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic installment! Thank you for all your efforts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous