Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 48-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did so, she leaned forward slightly, producing a delightful wobble in her firm little tits, then straightened back up, clamping one hand over her crotch and covering both breasts with the other arm.

Her panties slipped down and pooled around her feet, and Tim stepped back to take a long, leering look at the naked brunette from her head to her feet, and back again.

He held his hand out, and she quickly stepped out of her panties, bent to pick them up, and then handed them to him. He tossed them onto the couch with the rest of her clothes.

"It's not so fun when you're the one exposed and embarrassed, is it?" Tim asked.

Pam looked him in the eye for just a second, and he saw that her blush had extended down her neck and into the top of her chest, and there was a light sheen of sweat on her face, and goosebumps on the rest of her.

"Okay," Tim said. "Let's get to it. First, I'd like you to walk into the kitchen. In the closest drawer on the right, you'll find a long wooden spoon. Please bring it to me."

Pam said, "What? No! You didn't say anything about using a spoon!"

"I didn't say anything about just using my bare hand, either."

"Come on," Pam said, stamping her foot. "That's not fair." Tim noticed that she was a little careless about covering up, and he loved the way her firm breasts bounced as she moved. "Those college girls didn't spank you with a spoon!"

"No they didn't," Tim admitted. "But there were six of them, plus the five of you watching. Would you rather I find 11 witnesses for this, and just use my bare hands?"

Pam just glared at him for a minute. The petite brunette was so cute, standing there wearing only her shoes, and looking up at him with impotent fury in her eyes.

Tim said, "Don't make me take you by the ear, and spank your naughty butt all the way to the kitchen and back."

Pam snarled, turned on her heel, and stomped toward the kitchen. Tim savored the way her round, bare buns bounced and wiggled as she walked away from him. She turned the corner, and he heard her yank the drawer open, and shove various items around in it.

After about 30 seconds of this, she called out. "Which drawer was it?"

"The first one on your right."

After another 30 seconds of rattling things around, she stepped back into view.

"There's no wooden spoon in there."

Tim smiled at her. "I know. I just wanted to scare you. I also wanted to watch your pretty little butt as you walked away from me."

"Oh!" she said, and crossed her arms over her chest, angrily. Tim's eyes dropped to her bared pussy, a tidy little landing strip of light brown hair, over two delicate lips.

"You asshole!" she said, dropping a hand back to her crotch, and covering her perky boobs with her other arm.

Tim wagged a finger at her. "Language, Missy."

"Don't you lang—"

"That's enough," Tim said sharply. Pam closed her mouth hard, her blush now looking more like anger than embarrassment. "I do have a wooden spoon in that kitchen, if you'd rather I use that on your naughty tush."

Pam's expression softened just a bit, and she shook her head.

"I thought so. Now march yourself over here and bend yourself over the arm of the couch."

Pam walked toward him. "The arm of the couch?"

"We could do it over my knee," Tim offered.

Pam quickly said, "I don't care," and she stepped past him and leaned forward over the couch.

A taller woman in that position might have been closer to horizontal as she laid across the fairly high arm on Tim's couch. But at around 5 foot 4 or so, Pam had to bend almost at the waist, which lifted her prominent, white buns into a more lewd position.

She quickly realized that, and clamped her legs tightly together, as she wriggled to pull herself a little farther forward, and closer to a level position.

Tim noticed that as she moved, she was barely touching the ground with her tiptoes. He bent over and lightly tapped her left thigh. "Feet on the floor, Pam."

She groaned softly, and forced herself to scoot backwards about six inches. Her face felt like it was on fire. She knew what kind of view she was giving the handsome young boss who had turned the tables on her.

Tim grinned at the sight picture. Adorable, petite Pam, stretched out in her birthday suit, with her round little rump perched up high. Her upper thigh muscles and her glutes were taut, as she tried to keep from baring her most secret places to his lustful eyes.

Tim was hard as a rock now, and he looked forward to distracting pretty Pam with a punishing spanking, and getting her to forget about keeping her thighs so tightly closed. "Are you ready?" he asked.

In a small voice she said, "Please. Not too hard."

"I won't spank you any harder than Marisa spanked me," Tim said, knowing that that thought would not comfort Pam.

He reached out his right hand, and gave Pam's round ass a couple of preliminary pats. Her clenched buns were very firm under his palm, but she shivered under his touch, and he could see and feel the goosebumps on her pale skin.

He gave her right cheek a firm slap, and she groaned. Then he slapped her left cheek, and then the right again. Then he stopped.

She exhaled. Tim said, "Your skin is really fair, especially where it obviously hasn't gotten any sun." As he said that, he lightly rubbed her soft cheeks, setting off a few more light shivers. "I can see my handprint in pink." He placed his right hand lightly on her bottom, his fingers extended to match the faint outline.

"Please," Pam said, softly.

Tim resumed the spanking, and soon her butt was jiggling delightfully. After about 20 spanks, her skin was visibly pinkening, and Tim paused to give her a tender massage.

Pam's eyes were closed, and all she was aware of was her warm bottom. His strong hands and nimble fingers felt cool on her skin. "Oh no!" she thought. She felt some moisture between her thighs, and subconsciously clenched her glutes a little tighter. She made herself breathe quickly and shallowly, and tried to think of anything else.

She was interrupted by another flurry of spanks, as Tim alternated cheeks. The spanks started to sting, even though she knew that he wasn't hitting her as hard as he could. But these were no love taps, either.

Once again he stopped, and those strong fingers danced across her trembling bottom. "A- a- are we done," she said, in a pleading tone that sounded strange to her.

His rich laugh burned in her ears. "You've got to be kidding! How long would you guess that those girls you stuck me in that room with spanked me?"

"Maybe just a little longer?"

"Maybe a lot longer," Tim said, and Pam jumped as another rhythmic series of spanks rained down on her bare derriere.

Tim didn't spank her very fast, but as the blows repeatedly fell, Pam felt the stinging heat rising in her backside. She fought the urge to wiggle around, still determined to not start kicking her legs, and giving Tim a good look at her pussy.

Tim stopped temporarily twice more, his soft massaging of her increasingly stinging rump making the flurry of spanks more tolerable. After the second time, he gave her a final firm pat on the ass and said, "Up."

She wiggled backwards and stood up, both hands involuntarily going to her buns and rubbing them vigorously. She turned her body at an angle to his, so that he wouldn't get a full frontal view of her nude body while she tried to ease her stinging tush. "Okay," she said, "I guess that—"

Tim interrupted. "We're not done yet. But spanking your gorgeous ass has made me thirsty. He picked up his beer from the coffee table and finished it. He held the empty bottle out to her and said, "Would you be a sweetheart, and get me another beer from the fridge?"

She glared at him for a moment, but then took the beer and trotted toward the kitchen. She could feel his eyes on her retreating bottom, and knew that her shining pink rump must look ridiculous. She returned with the beer and handed it to him, but Tim just looked at her.

"This isn't a twist off." His twinkling brown eyes looked down into hers. "I need the bottle opener."

She couldn't keep herself from an angry pout. "Where is it?"

"In the drawer beside the fridge." She turned before he could say anything else, once again knowing that he was leering at her spanked butt as she walked away.

She returned with the opener, and he opened the beer and took several swallows.

"All right," he said, putting the bottle on the coffee table and sitting down on the couch. "Let's get to part two." He patted his lap and smiled at Pam.


12