Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 11-12

Story Info
Three young women watch from hiding as a nude Tim gets home.
4.7k words
4.65
6.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 11

As soon as Tim got halfway down the block, and out of the view of the parking lot, he saw a car ahead, turning toward him at the end of the block. He quickly looked around him; he was in a commercial area, and the only cover nearby was a small row of hedges planted around a business sign, 15 feet away from the sidewalk.

He sprinted toward it and knelt behind the hedge just as the car's headlights swept across the sidewalk where he had been standing.

He waited for the car to pass, his breath coming quick, and his situation sinking in. He was naked from the ankles up, in public, around 3 miles from his apartment. The night air was cool on his skin, and he could feel goosebumps forming all over him.

He looked back toward the parking lot he'd just fled, where his own car was sitting.

Why hadn't he put a key in a little magnetic box in the wheel well, like some guys did? If he'd only thought to do that, he could be home and safe in 10 minutes. Damn!

When no other car appeared on the street, he crouched low and started to jog up closer to the business building, figuring that the farther away from the sidewalk and the street he could get, the better.

But when he'd made it halfway across the parking lot, he froze. Security cameras! What if they had security cameras? Even if he somehow made it home, he might leave a visual show of his mortifying nudity at a dozen places between here and his apartment.

He spun back toward the sidewalk, frozen in indecision for a minute, before he made up his mind.

He'd been holding his ball cap down in front of his erection, which still hadn't gone down. (What was wrong with him?) But now he lifted it up and put it on his head, then tugged the bill down, so that his face would be blocked from the view of any cameras that were any higher on any building than his 6-foot-frame.

It was a tactical decision. As much as he hated to leave his cock and balls uncovered and bouncing in the breeze, he'd rather have anyone who might view the video tomorrow get a good look at his entirely nude body instead of his face.

Getting seen streaking would be bad enough, but getting recognized streaking would be terrible!

Holding his glasses in one hand, he put his other hand down over his penis to try to at least partially cover it, and jogged over into the shadow of the first building. He forced himself not to look up to see if there were any cameras, but instead to look ahead and slightly down.

At the end of the building, he peeked out in both directions, and then darted across another parking lot to get into the shadow of the next building.

Back at the bar, Stephanie, Ellen and Maria went back inside. Stephanie told Maria to take Tim's clothes and wait for her beside her car, then went back to the bar and gave orders to the remaining employees to clean up and lock up.

Stephanie hadn't told them that they'd be joined by a naked man to help them clean up; she'd hoped to surprise them! But now that Tim had run off, they'd never know what they missed.

Ellen followed Stephanie out into the parking lot, where a grinning Maria was waiting. Stephanie unlocked the doors. Ellen climbed into the passenger seat, and Maria got in back, tossing Tim's clothes across the seat beside her.

"I bet that poor hunk wishes he had these about now," Maria said, giggling.

Ellen said, "At least it's not cold out. I'd hate to see him get frostbite on that big dick of his!"

Both girls laughed, and Stephanie said, "If we find him streaking down the street before he makes it home, we'll let him in the car, and you can warm it up for him."

She waggled her eyebrows and rubbed her palms together, to make some warming friction, and both of her employees giggled again.

As she passed Tim's car in the parking lot, she stopped.

"What are you doing?" Maria asked.

Stephanie said, "I just thought of something," and got out of her car. She went to Tim's front door and tried the handle, finding it locked. She turned in a slow circle, looking slowly around the parking lot and nearby street. Then she took out her phone, turned on the flashlight feature, and walked around the car, trying each door, and shining the light around each tire.

When she got back into her car, Ellen asked, "What was that about?"

Stephanie said, "Some guys leave a key in a small magnetic container stuck to their wheel well. I just wanted to make sure that Tim hadn't done that. If he had, he could just wait here until we leave, and then come back to his car and drive it home."

"I didn't think of that," Ellen said. "And I'm glad that Tim didn't either!"

"I bet he's regretting that now!" Maria said, grinning.

Stephanie put the car in drive and headed for the street. Ellen said, "Are we going to try to find him out running in his birthday suit?"

"It's worth a try to make a few circles around the next several blocks, just to see if we get lucky. But if we don't see him soon, I'm going to drive to his place and scope the place out so that we can be ready when he gets there."

At that moment, Tim was a couple of blocks ahead of them, scampering from one bit of cover to another, his head on a swivel as he nervously scoped out his surroundings. He'd never really thought about how long 3 miles is, but now that he was trying to go that far -- naked and in public -- it seemed like a marathon!

Though he hadn't appreciated that Maria hadn't somehow taken his shoes off too, he was very glad now that he had them. His naked trip would be even that much worse if he'd had to mince his way across gravel parking lots, cold sidewalks and open roads in his bare feet!

He had three close calls on his trip. He was blissfully unaware that the first of those was with the three horny women who were searching for him!

He was trotting along a sidewalk five blocks from the bar where devious Maria had denuded him when he heard a car engine in the block behind him. The car wasn't going very fast, which gave him enough time to look over his shoulder and see that it was indeed driving down the same street he was running alongside.

He darted to his right, off of the sidewalk and across the lawn of a house that bordered the business district that he'd just left. He was lucky that there was a big oak in the front yard, because it was close enough to the street that he could sprint to it just before the car reached a point where its occupants had a sight-line to him.

The panicked male slipped just a bit on the grass as he moved even with the oak, and then flung himself back against its trunk, to keep it between him and the car. He flattened his muscular body against it, his round, bare buns slamming into its rough bark as he gasped for breath.

Unaware of their handsome, naked prey so close by, Stephanie, Ellen and Maria slowly cruised down the street, passing within 25 feet of a desperate Tim, pressed against the tree with his eyes closed.

After a moment he heard the car engine pass, and continue down the street. Tim opened his eyes and peeked around the tree, making sure he was out of danger. Then he let out a breath he wasn't aware he'd been holding, and stepped away from the tree.

He quickly looked at the house in front of him, and was relieved to see that even though a tv flickered behind a downstairs window, no one appeared and looked out at the yard. He absent-mindedly rubbed his bare bottom, where the rough tree bark had caused a little sting. Then he resumed his careful, naked journey toward his apartment.

Though the girls didn't drive quickly -- they were still hoping against hope that they might spot Tim's attractive bare buns bouncing in the streets in front of them -- they soon arrived at Tim's apartment. Stephanie slowly drove by, scoping out the front of Tim's small building.

"That's the address," Ellen said excitedly, comparing the number to his address on his license.

"I know," Stephanie said. "I just wanted to get a quick look, before we park on the next block and come back."

"Why don't we just park here?" Maria asked.

"Because if Tim comes jogging up in his birthday suit and sees a strange car parked in his driveway, he might figure out that it's us, and take off again."

Tim's building was a two-story stucco structure with two apartments upstairs and two down. The numbers on the doors revealed that Tim's was on the ground floor on the right.

Satisfied, Stephanie drove to the next street, crossed into the next block and took an open spot on the street. The three young women jumped out of the car, and Stephanie said, "Marie, why don't you put Tim's clothes in the trunk for safekeeping."

Maria grinned at her. "Good idea. We wouldn't want him coming along, spotting his clothes, and then breaking a window and getting dressed."

"Absolutely not," giggled Ellen.

Maria slammed the trunk lid on Tim's wadded up clothes, and the three women almost skipped back to Tim's apartment.

By now it was between 10:00 and 11:00 p.m., and the street was well-lit, but quiet. Lights were on in most of the buildings on the street, but nobody was in sight.

Stephanie led the girls past Tim's garage door and over to his front door. A small roof -- just big enough to protect somebody from rain if they were fumbling for their key -- jutted out above the front door. A small concrete patio ran for maybe 5 feet on either side of the front door.

Stephanie looked around carefully. "No doorbell camera," she said. "That's good." She put her hands on her hips and looked around the front of the building. Three small bushes stood a few feet in front of Tim's apartment wall, starting just past the small patio and ending at the corner of the building.

Stephanie looked at the patio again. A small wrought-iron chair stood to the left of the door, and several plants in large clay pots stood to the left. Stephanie knelt beside the closest pot and put her hand on its top, tilting it back.

"What are you doing?" Ellen said.

"Just checking," Stephanie said, as she felt underneath the bottom of the clay pot with her free hand. Finding nothing, she put the pot back in place, and did the same to the second pot. This time, as she felt beneath the pot, she began to smile.

She pulled her hand back, let the pot back down, and stood, showing what she'd found to her co-conspirators.

"A key!" Maria said, clapping her hands. "That's how he was planning to get inside his apartment."

"He's going to be so disappointed," Stephanie said, as she grinned and dropped Tim's key into her pocket. Then she walked back to the front of the garage. The other girls followed her.

"What are you looking for now?" Ellen asked.

"A key pad," Stephanie said. "And I don't see one. Which means that poor Tim won't be able to punch in a code and get in through the garage door."

Maria grinned and laughed. "He must have a garage door opener in his car."

"Which isn't going to help him when he jogs up to this door, bare ass naked!" Ellen giggled.

"No it is not," Stephanie said. "Let me just check a few more things." She walked to the edge of the building and turned to her left, walking along the side of Tim's apartment.

That wall was around 35 feet long. It was lined with the same small bushes that were in front. There were four windows in the wall, but the rooms behind them were dark. Stephanie tried the first two windows, and found both of them locked.

Just past the second window, an air conditioning unit sat on a small concrete pad in an open area between two bushes. Just past it there was a much smaller window, a little higher up in the wall.

"Bathroom," Ellen said.

Stephanie nodded and continued walking. The remaining two windows were also locked, and at the end of that wall she peeked around the corner, then waved the other two girls to follow her.

She stepped onto a small, covered patio, and found two sliding glass doors. Stephanie tried the handle, and it slid silently open. She turned to look at Ellen and Marie. "Tim is a bad boy. He should never leave a ground-floor door open like this."

Maria laughed. "Bad people could just walk right into his apartment."

"Exactly," Stephanie said. She slid the door open and stepped inside, before turning back and saying, "Meet me at the front door."

"What are you doing?" Ellen asked.

"I'm locking Tim's door for him, just to be sure no burglars can get in."

Maria snickered. "That's so thoughtful of you! I'm sure that when he gets here, he's going to be so grateful that his door hasn't been left open."

Stephanie grinned and nodded, and then slid the door closed behind her and latched it closed.

Ellen and Maria ran around to the front door, which Stephanie soon opened and stepped out of. She locked it behind her and pulled it shut, then turned to her giggling employees. "There we go. Safely locked up!"

"Now what?" Maria said.

"Now we find a place to wait for hunky Mr. Johnson to finally arrive home, naked and nervous and grateful that his embarrassing exposure is finally over."

"Little does he know!" Emily said.

The three excited females looked up and down the street. "There," Stephanie said, pointing directly across the street, where a four-foot-high hedge lined the sidewalk.

They walked across the street, then around the hedge, where they sat down behind it. Each of them found a spot where the hedge was thinnest, and provided a clear sight line to the front of Tim's apartment.

"I can't wait until he gets here," Maria said, her eyes sparkling.

"I'm glad you didn't take his shoes and socks when you took the rest of his clothes," Ellen said. "He should be able to make pretty good time. I mean, even though he's naked, and will probably have to stop and hide along the way."

All three women conjured up a mental picture of the handsome young man, wearing only shoes and his ballcap, darting from one building or bush to another, his enticing round buns jiggling, his cock and balls bouncing, and his whole muscular body covered with goosebumps and a light sheen of sweat.

All three of them quivered in anticipation.

Part 12

At that moment, Tim was a little less than a mile from his apartment. The first part of his naked run had been frantic, with his heart pounding in his chest and his head on a constant swivel. But as he got closer to his destination, he forced himself to slow down. There was no sense in getting this far and then getting seen and caught by someone driving by.

It would probably be a van full of horny women coming home from watching a male strip show, with his luck!

For the last few blocks, he focused on getting his breathing under control. At least his erection had gone down to a semi-hard-on, finally. He slowed from a nervous trot to a fast walk as he turned on to his block. He carefully scanned the houses around him, knowing that if anyone saw him now, they'd be one of his neighbors.

Which he thought would be worse than getting caught by some stranger.

He ducked behind a large tree, three doors down from his place, and tried to calm himself down. He couldn't remember if he'd left the sliding door on his back porch unlocked or not, but he knew that he had the key under the flower pot by the front door, no matter what.

As he watched the quiet street, he made up his mind. If he'd seen anyone out and around, he had decided to double back to the next street, then approach his apartment from the rear, where he could try the sliding door. That would leave him less exposed than going to his front door would.

But then again, he wasn't sure that the sliding door was unlocked, while the key out front was a sure thing. Since all was quiet out front, he decided to go for the front door.

Taking one last, deep breath, he stepped out from behind the tree, hunched over to make his six-foot frame as unobtrusive as possible, and began trotting down the sidewalk toward his apartment.

Across the street in their hiding place, Stephanie, Maria and Ellen had been whispering amongst themselves for a few minutes. Then Maria spotted movement just down the street.

Her eyes widened, and she whispered, "There he is!"

"Oooh, look how cute and naked he is!" Ellen whispered.

"It's not light enough to see if he's blushing and pumped up from his run," Maria said. "But I'll bet he is."

"Fortunately," Stephanie said softly, "there's very good lighting by his front door." The other two women giggled.

As Tim arrived at the last pool of darker shadows, one house away from his, he thought, "Why is there a street light right in front of my apartment, and why did I leave the front door light on?" He crouched for a moment, and took a long, slow look up and down the block in both directions, assuring himself that no one was either on the street, or at their window looking out.

Then he forced himself to move forward. Still crouching, he scampered across the grass of his building's small lawn and up to his front porch. As he knelt by the potted plants and directly underneath his porch light, he felt like he was trapped in a spotlight for all the world to see.

Across the street, the three voyeurs were breathing harder than Tim was. Ellen gave a very soft whistle, and Maria began a comic narration of Tim's thoughts that quickly had the other young women stifling laughter.

"Oh, thank god I left this key here," Maria whispered, dropped her voice to mimic a confident male tone. "All I have to do it grab it, and this whole nightmare will be over."

They watched as Tim crouched, the porch light revealing every detail of his muscular shoulders and back, tapering down to a side view of his round, bare butt.

He lifted the clay pot that had concealed the key that Stephanie had stolen, and after a couple of quick sweeps with his hand, he froze.

"Uh oh," Maria continued in her faux-Tim voice. "Where's my key?"

Tim swept his hand around again, and then tipped the pot back and leaned down for a closer look. "What the--" Maria whispered.

Tim's body language was clear, even at this distance. He jerked the pot off the ground, and looked all over.

"Oh no!" Maria whispered. "It has to be here!"

Tim put the pot down and picked up the one beside it.

Maria said, "It wasn't under this one, was it?"

Tim put the second pot down and straightened up, then paced across the small porch area twice, looking everywhere, moving into a full-blown panic.

"No!" whispered Maria. "It has to be here. Oh why did I have to let super-hot Maria trick me and steal all of my clothes? I wish she was here right now, so I could throw myself at her feet and beg her to let me come home with her, and be her naked slave!"

Ellen and Stephanie giggled into their hands, and Stephanie elbowed Maria gently. "Shhh!"

The girls watched as Tim's eyes darted all around him, then up and down the block again. He dropped his hands to cover his half-hard dick, then crouched and ran along the front of his apartment.

"Look at that nice ass!" Ellen whispered, just as Tim rounded the corner and trotted along the side wall of his apartment, before disappearing around the back.

The girls quickly moved down as far to their right as they could go without coming out from behind the hedge. From that vantage point, they could see the entire side of his building.

Maria re-started her commentary. "Maybe the sliding glass door is unlocked, so I can finally get back inside and hide my hot naked body."

They waited for what felt like an entire minute, before Tim re-appeared from his back patio. "No!" Maria said. "That door's locked too."

Tim scampered back along the side wall, then stopped at the first window and tried to force it open.

"Too bad that window is locked," Ellen chuckled.

"And that one," Stephanie said as Tim tried the next window, "and that one... and that one." When Tim had tried the side windows, he stepped back into the better lit front yard and moved back toward his porch, trying the one window in his front wall. Frustrated, he jogged back over to the side of the building, where at least the light from the street was muted.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12