Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three young women watched Tim for a long moment. Stephanie said, "Okay, I think he's about to lose it. He's got no way inside, and no phone to call anybody. If we leave him there for too long he's going to get desperate and break his sliding glass door. I think it's time we go over and get back in the car, and drive it up to his garage, and offer our help."

"I could sure give him some help right now!" Ellen said, snickering.

Just as the girls were getting ready to move, Stephanie stopped them. "What's he doing?"

Tim slowly climbed up onto the a.c. condenser unit that sat between two small bushes on the side of his apartment. After taking one last nervous look around, he stood up, moved to the far right edge of the condenser, and reached out to the slightly higher and clearly smaller window, which was a little over a foot from the side of the condenser.

"The bathroom window!" Maria said.

"Damn!" Stephanie said. "I didn't think to check if that one was locked."

Ellen said, "It's pretty small though, isn't it? Can he get through it?"

"I hope not!" Maria whispered.

The three pretty co-conspirators held their breath and watched as the handsome young man slid the bathroom window up and open.

Tim felt some relief when the bathroom window slid up. It was unlocked! But as he looked at the opening, he was anxious. He was pretty sure that he could just barely fit through that window. If he had a ladder, he could place it against the wall and ease himself in, and find out for sure that he could make it before he committed himself.

But of course he didn't have a ladder. From his position on the edge of the condenser, the window was just a little above waist-high, but it was far enough to the right that he'd have to get his arms into the window, and then lean over and tug himself through.

But once his feet left the condenser and he was committed to trying to get through the window, he'd have to make a decision. Because he wouldn't be able to easily back himself out and drop to the ground once he was partway through.

But what choice did he have? He couldn't stay out here in the nude all night!

After a minute to calculate his chances, Tim took a couple of deep breaths and then reached out to the window. He easily put both arms through, and moved forward until he was through the window up to both biceps. Then he pushed lightly off the condenser with his feet, which moved him forward another 6 inches, and left him firmly in the window, with the condenser now out of reach.

Tim knew that his shoulders were the widest part of his body, so if he could get them through, he would be okay. He lay there for another minute, half in and half out, until he started to feel a bit claustrophobic.

The window space was a rectangle, so he knew that his best chance to fit through was to raise his right shoulder, and wiggle through with that shoulder higher than the left. And that's what he did.

As his knees slipped and slid against the siding on the outside of the building, Tim lifted his right shoulder, and began rocking his body from side to side while trying to propel himself forward. He could feel himself making about an inch's worth of progress with each rocking of his torso.

On the sixth roll, just as the tops of both shoulders made it inside, his rotating right shoulder banged against the top window sill, causing it to fall through the several inches of vertical clearance that he'd been using.

"Shit!" Tim said. He tried to rock to one side again, but the window sill stopped him. He tried up hump up his back, to force the sill upwards. If he'd had any leverage, such as anything to brace his feet or legs on outside, or something to grab and pull on from the inside, he could have easily forced the window back up.

But he had neither of those, so he found himself stuck, a little less than halfway through the window. With both arms extended out in front of him -- into the bathroom! -- and the bottom sill of the window putting some uncomfortable pressure on his abs, he realized how completely vulnerable he was.

Outside of the window, he was naked but for his shoes, with his entire lower body from his lower stomach downward hanging out the window in the cool night air.

"NO!" Tim thought, and tried to fight back the panic.

Across the street, the three young women had been in their own state of panic at the thought that their handsome male prey was about to escape them by disappearing through the bathroom window.

"No!" Maria said softly.

"Please!" Ellen whispered.

Then they saw Tim's forward progress stop. He lay there for a long moment, half inside and half outside, his muscular legs and round, bare rump in open view. Then he began to kick his legs frantically, flexing and rolling a short distance back and forth.

"He's stuck!" Stephanie said, excitedly. Maria and Ellen high fived each other.

"Let's go get the car," Stephanie whispered. "We can pull up out front, ring his doorbell and then walk around the side of the house and 'discover' the poor guy's naked body hanging out of the window."

"Yes!" Emily said.

But just as they were about to move, a porch light went on across the street. It was the house next to Tim's building. In a moment, the front door opened, and a medium-sized collie trotted out, followed by an attractive woman in her late 20s or early 30s, holding his leash.

As the three hiding girls watched, the woman followed the dog down her own sidewalk, talking to it softly. The dog turned and the woman followed.

Right toward Tim's building.

The girls couldn't tell if Tim was aware of her or not, but just then he made another frantic, squirming attempt to free himself. The dog stopped in its tracks, followed by the woman. They both looked in the direction of Tim's side yard. They must have heard something.

They both continued walking, closing the distance to the lot line between the two buildings, and bringing Tim's naked lower body closer to being discovered.

12