All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 11-12'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year ago

This just gets better and better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought maybe one of his vigilant neighbors might've either heard something or seen somebody trying to climb through a window, so they called the police to check things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely perfect. Thank you for the great story

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 1 year ago

Excellent! I love the tension you create for poor Tim. There is such a thrill in having an embarrassed naked guy go streaking. The possibility of getting caught is always so exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope his neighbor enjoys the view. It would be interesting if Tim's reputation as the naked guy hits his neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Don't keep me in suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg this is amazing! Would be so awesome if the women went through his underwear drawer and took pictures of him modeling different pairs--maybe a thong etc. Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how ingenious these girls are. Way to think ahead by taking his key. They always find the best ways to amp up his embarrassment and that's just the way I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am really enjoying the view from the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please finish Tim off! I’m about to pop another cork!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous