Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 21-22

Story Info
Tim faces the females after his latest humiliation.
4.4k words
4.55
4.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 21

When Tim's alarm went off the next morning, he stayed in bed for several minutes, fighting a battle with himself, trying not to remember the mortifying details of last night.

He lost that battle quickly, and over the next half hour as he had his coffee, he unwillingly remembered everything, from the bar full of women hooting lustily as his commercial played, to sneaky Maria tricking him out of his clothes, to his horrible streak all the way across town.

As he soaped himself up in the shower, he remembered the claustrophobic moment when he got stuck halfway through this very bathroom window, not that many hours ago. And then the women from the bar found him. And then his neighbor Mary!

And all of the unseen women outside, smearing his nude body with oil while sexy Maria stuck her curvy bare ass in his face and made him--

Whoa! He caught himself starting to stroke his full, sudsy erection, and shook his head as if to wake up from a bad dream. "What is wrong with me?" he muttered, as he rinsed off, turning the water to cold.

Since he didn't have much appetite, he was soon ready to head to work. He went to the front door first, and scanned the street, to make sure that the coast was clear. He didn't know what he expected to find. It's not like Mary would be sitting on his driveway in a lawn chair, waiting to cat call him as he left.

Would she?

Tim shook his head again, and headed for his garage. How had he ever ended up stark naked and stuck in his own window, getting fondled by four horny women?

He stepped into the garage and stopped. Of course his car wasn't there. He went back into the house and called an Uber, and got his spare set of keys from the kitchen drawer.

It turned out the Uber driver was an attractive woman in her late 20s, and when Tim came out of the house and saw her, he stopped in his tracks instinctively. He could feel himself blushing as he quickly looked up and down the street, somehow sure that Mary was going to pop out of the bushes and walk over and start telling the Uber girl about his mortifying exposure last night.

He walked quickly to her car, gave her the address of Stephanie's bar, and before he knew it, she was pulling up to his car in the parking lot. It was amazing how much faster the trip between his house and the bar was when riding in the back seat of this pretty woman's car, as opposed to running through the streets in his birthday suit!

Tim was halfway to his office when he got a call from Danielle. She asked him to stop by her and Carl's office on his way in to work, and he agreed. Then he worried about that during the entire trip. Could the women at the office have somehow heard about his humiliating nude exploitation last night?

Stephanie! She and Danielle were friends from college. Tim was suddenly sure that Stephanie had called Danielle the minute he finally made it back into his house. She probably gave her old friend an excruciating play-by-play of every grope and spank that the girls gave him--

Tim pulled into the office parking lot and stopped. For the first time, it occurred to him that he didn't even know which of his tormentors had given him the hand job, or which one had given him the blow job. Or which one had stuck her finger up his--

Tim groaned. He knew that it wasn't Maria, because she was rubbing her pussy in his face at the time. But which of her co-conspirators was the other partner in spit-roasting him?

It took Tim a minute to steel his resolve, and force himself to get out of the car. As bad as this might be, it would only be worse if he tried to put it off. But he walked through the front door of the office like he was walking to the gallows.

Shawna saw him first. "There he is!" The main open space was full of everyone except his own employees -- Julie, Mia, Anna and Kaitlyn, who were back at his own office.

Everyone turned toward him with big smiles, and broke out in a round of applause. Tim was surprised and uncomfortable, and he found himself holding his breath and waiting for the other shoe to drop. Danielle stood between Carl and Shawna, applauding like the rest of them. He searched her face for any sign that Stephanie had told her what they did to him last night, but he couldn't tell.

Shawna said, "As you all know, the debut of the Naked Attraction commercial was amazing last night! I've had a quick look at the reaction cards the ladies filled out at the bar, and they loved every minute of it."

"You bet they did!" Sandy called out, and Joy fist-bumped her.

Danielle looked at Tim and said, "Even though you couldn't make it to the second airing, at 10:00..." Here she paused dramatically, while the other women in the room good-naturedly booed Tim, and someone called out, "We missed you!" in a pouty voice.

Danielle continued, "... the second airing went just as well as the first." Tim watched her face closely, but she gave no indication that she knew that Tim had been in the bar at 10:00. Or at least he'd been in the bar bathroom then, getting stripped naked by clever Maria!

"It's still early," Shawna said, "but I think we've got a hit on our hands!" More applause, while Tim breathed just a bit easier.

"In fact," Sandy said, "the ad has been viewed almost 14,000 times as of a few minutes ago!"

Tim blanched at the thought. But nobody noticed, because just then Pam blurted out, "14,000! It was only at 7,000 when I went to bed!"

The room suddenly got quiet, as everyone turned toward Pam. The pretty brunette blushed, realizing what she'd said. "I- I- I mean, I saw that..."

The others burst out laughing, and Joy called out, "Oooh, were you watching it in bed, Pam?"

Pam looked like she wanted to sink into the floor, as she suddenly felt like everyone knew exactly what she'd been doing as she'd watched Tim getting de-pantsed from the comfort of her own bed.

"Who are you kidding?" Sandy said, putting her arm around Joy. "I'll bet you watched it 10 times!"

"Hey, Pam," Becky sang out, "were you watching the tv version, or the internet version?"

As poor Pam stood there red-faced, the other women hooted and giggled, savoring the guilt written so plainly across the petite brunette's pretty face.

"It's funny you mention that," Shawna said. Everyone turned back to her. "Because Sandy tells me that we have an early breakdown on how many people watched the internet versus the tv versions." She grinned, and looked at Tim. "Anybody want to guess?"

"I'll bet my life savings on the internet version," Becky said, to another round of laughter.

Shawna looked at Sandy, who smiled at Tim and said, "People seem to really like the internet version, by a ratio of around 10 to 1."

More applause, as this time it was Tim's turn to blush.

Carl walked up and put an arm around Tim's shoulder in a show of male camaraderie. "Don't let these women get to you, Tim. We wanted you to stop by to thank you for a job well done. We're really excited about the campaign, and we'll be in touch in a few days, once we've gotten the first stats on viewings, audience reaction and sales numbers."

Once again the staff applauded Tim, who did his best to be a good sport about it. He caught Pam's eye, and felt better to see that she was still blushing, too.

Tim soon made his escape and drove to his own office. As he walked through the door, Julie looked up from her desk and broke into a big smile. "Hi boss! Have you seen the download numbers so far?

Before Tim could answer, Kaitlyn came out of her office with a half-grin on her face. "Jeez Julie, he just got in the door. Give him a chance to get settled."

She wasn't fooling Tim; she looked like the cat that ate the canary. He sarcastically said, "Thanks Kaitlyn, I apprec--"

"Almost 15,000 views already," Kaitlyn crowed, laughing.

"I was just over at Danielle and Carl's and they said it was 14,000," Tim said, keeping his game face on.

"I guess the numbers are going up fast," Kaitlyn said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why were you over there?" Mia said, carrying a cup of coffee in from the breakroom.

"They wanted to thank us for the good work," Tim said, "and say how well they thought the ad was doing, and how well the viewing went last night."

Anna came out of her office. "If the rest of the world likes the ad as much as the women in that bar liked it, we're all going to be famous!"

Kaitlyn said, "Especially you, boss!" The other three women giggled at Tim's discomfort.

He said, "All right, we've had our little break from the routine. But we've got other projects besides the Naked Attraction account, so everybody get back to work."

The four women couldn't completely get the grins off their faces, but they did turn back to their tasks as Tim walked over to his office and closed the door behind him. He shook his head and let out a long breath, before sinking into his office chair.

"15,000 views," he said to himself. "What is going on?"

At that moment, back at Carl and Danielle's place, Shawna stepped into Danielle's office to say a quick goodbye. Danielle was sitting behind her desk on her cell, with a shocked look on her face. Into the phone she said, "All the way across town? And then he got stuck in his own window?"

Shawna looked at her, confused. Danielle said, "Who's Mary?... And why did she get oil?... You're kidding!" Danielle giggled, and then noticed Shawna standing in the doorway. She held up one finger to her, listening to whoever was on the other end of the call.

"And even with the oil, he still couldn't get through?" Danielle giggled. "I bet that was a sight!" She laughed again. "Nothing but his tennis shoes? You sneaky... I need all the details!"

Shawna slowly edged into a chair. She couldn't help but smile at the evil grin on Danielle's face as their eyes met. "Listen, Shawna just came in. Call me tonight. I want to hear EVERYTHING!" She laughed again, and hung up.

"What is going on?" Shawna said. "Who was that?"

"Stephanie," Danielle said, "and you won't believe it. It turns out Tim WAS there at the bar for the second commercial airing at 10:00."

"What do you mean? I never saw him."

Danielle started to talk, and within a minute, Shawna's mouth dropped open. A minute later, she put one hand over her mouth, and started laughing.

At the same time, across town, Mary received a phone call from her best friend Sarah. Sarah lived in the apartment building on the far side of Tim's building.

"You're not going to believe this, Mary, but I just saw a sexy, funny commercial, and I think that someone we both know is in it!"

"What are you talking about?" Mary said, her voice innocent, but a naughty sparkle in her eyes. "And who are you talking about?"

Sarah was at work, and she dropped her voice to a sultry whisper. "I'm going to hang up and text you a link. Watch it and call me right back."

"Who is it?" Mary said, grinning now. "Why are you being so secretive?"

Sarah said, "Just watch the video, and call me back. Then I'll send you another link, to an even better version!"

"What are you talking about?" Mary said, as she heard Sarah suppressing a giggle.

"Just watch it! And then call me back!" She hung up.

Mary smiled and looked at her phone for a minute. Then it buzzed with an incoming text. She opened the link to the tv version of the Naked Attraction ad.

"Poor Tim," she said quietly. "I think your secret is out!"

Part 22

It was a pretty strange day at work for Tim. He returned some normal emails, and had several meetings on other campaigns with the women in the office, and even though everyone seemed a little distracted, he managed to keep them on task. He kept noticing the women grinning at him for no reason throughout the day, but other than that disconcerting detail, things were almost routine.

When lunchtime came, the girls asked Tim if he wanted to get lunch with them. He almost said yes, but then thought about all the views the commercial was getting, and wondered if he would see anyone who had seen it. He was probably just being paranoid, but the thought made him a little queasy, so he decided to call off.

"Could you just pick up something for me?" he asked Julie. He gave her some money to get a club sandwich for him, and he thought he saw a knowing little smirk pass between Anna and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn said, "You sure you don't want to come out with us?" in an innocent voice.

"No, that's fine," Tim said, trying not to show his irritation. "I've got some stuff to work on here."

They came back with the food for him, and the afternoon seemed almost normal. When 5:00 came, everyone but Julie left. Tim came out of his office at ten after 5:00, and saw Julie was still at her desk.

She looked up and saw him. "I'm just finishing up."

"I like your dedication," Tim said.

"Can I ask you something?" Julie said.

Tim looked at her warily. "Sure."

"At lunch today, the other girls said that they thought that maybe you didn't go to lunch because you're afraid of someone in town recognizing you from the commercial, and you might be embarrassed by that."

"What? No! That's ridiculous. I just had some stuff to work on."

"Okay," Julie said, her cool blue eyes on his, giving nothing away. "But you know that at some point, someone is bound to recognize all of us from the commercials, right?"

"I... guess so," Tim said.

"And you really shouldn't be embarrassed. I mean, even if they watch... the internet version, you've got..." Tim saw a light blush on the pretty blonde's face, "nothing to be ashamed of."

Tim tried to play it off. "That's easy for you to say. You kept all of your clothes on in the commercial."

Julie relaxed just a bit, as she turned her computer off. "Well I didn't in the first version. And you didn't seem to be worried at the idea that us girls would likely be recognized after that version aired."

Tim knew that she was right. As she stood up he said, "It's all moot now anyway, I guess."

Julie saw the uneasy attempt at a smile on her boss' handsome face, and she felt a little tingle down below. "Yep, you're probably going to be famous from this. I just hope I'm there the first time someone recognizes you on the street!"

Tim knew that he was blushing, but couldn't help it. "Watch it, kiddo. I'm still your boss."

Julie was grinning now, as he stepped back to make room for her and they headed for the door. "I bet some girl will ask you for your autograph before this week is over," she teased.

"You're a riot, Julie."

She grinned a little more. "And if any women ask you to pose for a picture with them in your outfit from the commercial, you tell them that you're not just a sex object!"

Without thinking about it, Tim put a hand on her shoulder and turned her toward the door, and then gave her a sharp spank on her firm little ass. She hopped a half step and turned back to give him a surprised but not angry look.

"Let me guess," Tim said, before giving her round tush another spank. "You're not just a sex object, right?"

Julie skipped a few steps ahead of him, rubbing her buns, but still grinning at him.

In the car on the way home, Tim remembered the feel of Julie's sexy bottom in his hand, and thought about his impulsive decision to swat her. He'd wondered -- after his humiliating reversal into the "sex object" position in the commercials -- how the office atmosphere would change. He'd gotten his four female employees to accept spankings as part of office discipline.

After he lost control during the commercials, and worst of all when the focus group girls had tricked him out of his clothes and dominated him, he thought he'd be lucky if his employees didn't try to force HIM to accept spankings at the office. But after he'd manipulated them into those tiny maid outfits and forced them into mincing around in the nude in front of his friends, he thought he'd regained the upper hand. Until last night...

Last night! He felt a cold sweat break out as he got closer and closer to his home. The scene of last night's debacle.

He was driving slowly and scanning the street when he turned onto his block. Nobody was around, but he was still grateful for his garage door opener. By the time he pulled into his driveway the door was up, and he put it back down again as soon as he was in the garage.

He knew he couldn't hide out in his office and his home forever. But he dreaded seeing Mary again this soon after the humiliating naked show he'd put on last night.

He walked into the house and tossed his keys on the counter. He went to the bathroom, and as he was relieving himself, he looked at the window, and saw himself naked and stuck, with Maria wiggling her curvy little tush in his face, and someone outside stroking his--

Stop it! Think of something else!

He flushed and washed his hands, and went out into the living room. He had just dropped onto his couch and turned on the tv when he heard the doorbell. He jumped at the sound, then sat there immobilized. He turned the tv off, and got up and went to the door. Peeked through the peephole.

Mary! Shit!

He stood there for a minute, hoping that maybe she'd go away. But he knew that she must have seen him get home just now. Maybe--

She rang the bell again, and Tim took a deep breath. "Might as well get this over with," he muttered to himself, and then opened the door.

"Listen--" Tim began. But Mary interrupted him.

"I know you probably don't want to see me right now, but please let me come in for a minute. I really need to talk to you."

Tim hadn't expected this. He thought she'd be gloating, or ogling him and making some sort of a "I know what you look like naked!" power play. But she looked almost nervous.

Nervous, and good. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a blue polo shirt. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail, and her pretty face looked fresh-scrubbed, with minimal makeup.

"Look," Tim said tentatively, "if you're just going to laugh at me, or give me a hard time, I'm not--"

"No, no," she interrupted. "I feel bad about what happened last night. I wanted to apologize."

Tim was surprised by that.

Mary said, "Can I come in?"

Tim stepped aside, and Mary walked in. Tim shut the door behind him and said, "Do you want something to drink? I've got soda, or beer."

"I'll take a water, if that's okay."

Tim waved her toward the couch, and got a bottled water for her from the fridge. Her legs looked good, brown and slender under her faded shorts. He gave her the water, and they sat down, her on the couch, and him on a chair that he pulled around to face her.

Mary said, "I got a little carried away last night."

"That's one way to put it," Tim said. "I suppose the whole neighborhood knows by now?"

"I didn't tell anyone," Mary said earnestly, "so I'm pretty sure nobody knows about the... your streaking, and getting stuck, and... everything." Tim started to relax, until she said, "But I think a lot of the women know about your commercial."

"Who did you tell?" Tim said, as he felt his heart beat faster.

"Nobody," she said quickly. "But Sarah, from next door, called me at work today, and told me that she'd seen a commercial, and that you were naked in it. She was very excited."

Tim groaned. He knew Sarah. They'd talked a few times over the last few months. She was hot. "Great. So she saw the internet version?"

"Both," Mary said. "First she sent me the tv version, and then the internet version. I pretended like I didn't know about the commercial."

"What did you say? Did you tell her that you didn't think it was me? Or not to tell anyone else?"

Mary looked at him, still a little worried, but with the hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth. "Come on. She's watched you around the neighborhood; she knows it's you."

Tim dropped his head and ran a hand through his hair, while he thought. "Has she told anyone else?"

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers
12