Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Mary was smiling now. "I got the impression she's told every woman in the neighborhood."

"Why?" Tim said, panicking. "What did she say?"

"She said, 'I've told everybody in the neighborhood. Nobody could believe it, until they saw the video. They love it!'"

Tim could tell Mary was trying not to smile. "This isn't funny, Mary!"

"I know. I mean," she hesitated, "it kind of is. But I know."

"And you didn't tell her about... the way you found me, or what you girls did to me last night?"

"No! Like I said, I feel bad about that, and I know I owe you an apology. Things got... out of hand."

"That's an understatement!" Tim said, exasperated.

"I know I shouldn't have... participated," Mary began, but Tim cut her off.

"What all did you do?"

Mary locked eyes with him, and blushed. "What do you mean?"

"You went and got the oil from your house, right?"

Mary blinked. "Yes."

"And you helped put it on me, obviously?"

"Yes."

Tim felt his face get hot, and he knew he was getting an erection. What was wrong with him?

"Did you..." he hesitated, feeling stupid saying the words. Finally he made a little jacking-off motion with his right hand.

Mary blinked again, but then quietly said, "A little bit."

Tim swallowed. "Did you--"

"I sucked your dick!" Mary blurted out, startling Tim. "I'm sorry! I'm not that kind of person usually. I mean I've... done it before, but I know I shouldn't have..." As her words trailed off, she was fully blushing, and she lowered her head.

Tim thought about that. This was not how he expected this to go! He cleared his throat, and said, "Why did--"

Mary lifted her head and said, "I stuck my finger in your butt, too!"

"Mary!" Tim was really shocked now, and mortified. He'd suspected that that had been Stephanie, and he'd hoped no one else saw it.

"I didn't mean to," Mary said. "I mean, it wasn't an accident, exactly. But your... your dick looked so good, all shiny with the oil..." She swallowed, and couldn't look Tim in the eyes. "And then we realized that we needed to take care of your hard-on, and with the other girls... jacking it like that. Before I knew it, I had it in my mouth, and I was sucking."

Tim's erection was at full mast as he watched his cute neighbor fidgeting and blushing on his couch as she confessed.

"So what about--" he began, but again the words spilled out of her.

"And once I'd sucked your dick, and you were still wriggling around," she took a shallow breath, "and your legs were kicking..." He could see that she was remembering it as she talked, and they were both blushing.

"You've got a very nice ass," she said. "It's almost as round as a woman's, and when you were kicking and squirming, your butt was bouncing and wiggling all around and..." She hesitated again, fidgeting some more. "I saw your butthole," she said, quieter now. "It was shiny from the oil, and so was my finger, so without even thinking about it, I just... stuck it in."

They both sat in silence for a moment, listening to each other's breathing.

"I know I shouldn't have," Mary whispered.

"No," Tim said quickly. "You shouldn't"

More silence. Mary was blushing, and Tim watched her breasts rising and falling

under her polo shirt. Her nipples were hard. And so was he.

"So what are we going to do about this?" Tim finally asked.

"I don't know," Mary moaned, and looked him in the eyes again. "I know I... took it too far. And I feel terrible about that. I know that there's nothing that I can do to make it up to you, but--"

"There might be," Tim interrupted, just as the thought occurred to him.

"What?"

"Well, you know you were wrong. You saw me naked, and you took advantage of me. I think that there might be a fair way to make that up to me."

Mary looked ashamed, and confused.

"Stand up, and take off those shorts," Tim said, feeling a sudden confidence that he hadn't had before that minute.

Mary softly said, "T- t- take off my shorts?"

"Do you really want to make it up to me?" Tim asked.

She gave a small nod, her lower lip trembling slightly. Then she slowly stood up in front of the couch.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers
12