All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 21-22'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

excellent writing. Great direction for next parts! Please make them more frequent!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shawna still needs to feel the pain. Why is she so protected?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love how fast the number of views is going up. It's so awesome that it doubled over night. I can't wait until they reach 1,000,000 views! They are going to have to celebrate that.

mioelcidmioelcid11 months ago

As always, super erotic. It promises

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso11 months ago

I await every new chapter with great anticipation, and Barefan never disappoints. Another well written piece filled with sexy fun, and the suggestion of more to come. Bravo! Now, let's see Mary stripped and spanked! Yes, please! I love the shifting power balance; it's a great continuing element of the series. Thank you!

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM311 months ago

I am just giddy that Sarah told everyone in the neighborhood. I'm always eager for the fallout from sharing embarrassing pictures and videos. Fingers crossed, that both the commercial and internet video start to trend. Tim is going to be sweating bullets over his rise to stardom. Fantastic as ever Barefan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous