Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 24-25

Story Info
Tim spanks Mary, but Shawna hatches a devious plan for him.
3.4k words
4.72
5.2k
0

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 24

Mary stared at the floor, her face flushed with a combination of excitement and embarrassment, as her hunky neighbor Tim ran his strong hand gently up and over and across her bare, warm, oil-slick bottom. She'd only been over his lap getting spanked for a few minutes, but her tush was already starting to sting.

She wriggled from side to side, and Tim smiled at the sight of his neighbor's curvaceous, exposed ass. "You can squirm all you want," he said teasingly, "but I'm going to keep spanking your naughty butt until you've made up for how you treated me last night."

Mary moaned and whined, "I said I was sorry!"

"Not sorry enough," Tim said, and slapped her right cheek. "But you will be." And he slapped her left cheek.

Mary closed her eyes, and focused on the feel of Tim's erection beneath her, and tried to keep from wiggling her buns as they slowly heated up.

After a few more minutes, she couldn't help herself, and she began to kick her legs and protest. She reached behind her back with one arm and tried to rub the sting out of her cheeks, but Tim caught her wrist with his left hand.

"Uh uh uh," he chastised. "Don't try to interfere, or I'll only spank you longer."

"It hurts!" She moved her arm back in front of her, and twisted her body, looking back over her shoulder at her round rump, shiny with the oil. "My ass is getting really red," she complained.

"Redder than mine was last night?"

"It was dark," she said softly, as Tim rubbed her tush. "I couldn't really see."

"You saw plenty," Tim accused, and spanked her again. She watched the blow fall, and the way that her bottom quivered afterwards, and she felt strangely turned on.

She turned her head back toward the floor beneath her, and tried to control her breathing, and think of anything but the growing sting in her bare butt.

After a few more minutes passed, that proved impossible, and she began to kick her feet again. She knew that she couldn't stop Tim's punishing spanks from hitting their target, but the instinct to try to move out of his firing line was too strong to resist.

She rolled her hips to one side, and then the other, gyrating to avoid a direct hit on her reddening buns. When she almost managed to roll off of Tim's lap, he reached out and pulled her nearest thigh back toward him.

He saw the lightly haired pouch of her pussy revealed to him, and without thinking about it, he laid his hand over it, penetrating her with his middle finger. She froze as if in shock, and then shuddered and tried to wiggle away.

"Oooh," Tim said with an edge of laughter in his voice, "you're really wet. I think you're enjoying this, neighbor."

Before Mary could say anything, he spanked her again. She tried to pull her right leg up to close the gap, but Tim's quick fingers beat her to it, and she trembled as he slowly stroked her puss with two fingers.

Tim felt and heard the deep murmuring in her throat as she purred quietly, and gave her hips a subtle wiggle, as if she was trying to avoid what she clearly wasn't trying to avoid.

For the next several minutes, Tim alternated sharp, short spanks with strokes of her exposed pussy and massaging squeezes of her firm glutes. Mary got quieter and continued to wriggle, but slower, and less violently. Her right leg had subtly relaxed, and fell back several inches, toward Tim's knee.

Tim was mesmerized when, between wriggles, Mary's cute little butthole winked into view, and then disappeared as she clenched and relaxed her soft but muscular cheeks. Tim slapped her butt again, and then dipped his index finger into her pussy, running it just inside from top of bottom.

Mary groaned, and quivered, and when he spanked her again, she rolled her hips toward him. As her brown little asshole came into view again, Tim slid his slick finger into it.

Mary gasped and locked up for a second, her thighs and calf muscles standing out and her toes splayed. "What?!" she whispered, but then Tim pulled his finger out, and then thrust it back in.

"Hooo," Mary hissed in surprise as she exhaled. But she held herself very still, until Tim did it again, and she moaned, and made herself relax. Tim saw goosebumps on her legs and ass. He pulled out his finger and gave her a quick volley of two spanks on each cheek.

She dropped her head and yipped, and thrust her butt up off of his lap, and Tim fingered her butthole again. Then he moved his hand back to her pussy, and the moment he began to flick his fingertip back and forth, Mary's lower body began to tremble and shake.

For almost a minute, his pretty neighbor convulsed and moaned while Tim gently slid his finger into her several more times, before removing it and rubbing her trembling bottom.

When her shaking subsided, Mary pulled off of his lap and landed on her knees in front of him. Tim stood up on shaky legs himself. "Well, I think that just about makes us--"

Before he could finish, Mary was frantically working his belt and then zipper. She pulled his pants open and then reached in and grabbed his rock-hard dick, and pulled it out. She yanked his boxers down, and when they had barely cleared his erection, she engulfed him with her warm, wet mouth.

Tim had a fleeting thought of Pam, sucking him after he'd spanked her in this same room, before he closed his eyes and focused on the feeling of Mary's clever mouth working him over. In what had to be less than a minute, he felt the orgasm building in him.

Mary sensed it too, and her sucking became more frantic. Tim reached back and held onto the chairback, opening his eyes to counteract the sudden dizziness he felt. He looked down at Mary, whose sparkling eyes were looking up into his as her lips moved rapidly up and down along his shaft.

When Tim came, she sucked more greedily, swallowing as fast as she could.

When it was over, Tim dropped his bare ass back onto the chair, while Mary lowered her shapely bare butt back onto her heels in a kneeling position. She saw Tim watching her as she self-consciously dabbed at a bit of cum on her lower lip, and suddenly both of them were blushing, and feeling awkward.

Tim laughed nervously. "You deserved that. And so did I."

Mary shook her head, and rubbed her shiny, red rump with one hand. "My poor bottom is probably going to be bruised."

"No more than my ego was last night," Tim said.

As their breathing returned to normal, they started to feel more self-conscious. Tim pulled his shorts and pants up. Mary looked around the room, and saw her things.

"Can I put my clothes back on?" she said softly, with a slightly mischievous tone.

"I ought to make you go home as naked as I was." Just as she started to pout, Tim said, "But you took your punishment well, so go ahead."

Mary pulled her clothes on, bouncing on one heel in a little circle as she pulled her panties on, finally covering her reddened butt.

When they were both dressed, Tim walked Mary to the door. "I hope you learned your lesson."

Mary gave him a rueful look. "We're even."

"Go home, little girl," Tim said, opening the door and then swatting her stinging butt over her shorts.

Mary hopped and yelped, then gave him an accusatory look before turning and walking out of his apartment, off of his porch and across his driveway without looking back.

Half an hour later, after a shower during which he savored the memory of his neighbor's lovely bare ass bouncing on his lap, Tim sat down for supper and checked the computer.

"What the hell?" He'd pulled up his commercial, just to get a quick update before going on to his usual net surfing. "22,000 views?! It was 15,000 earlier today. What is going on?"

He forced himself to move on to another site, not allowing himself to dwell on the implications.

When he got up the next morning, his commercial had been watched almost 30,000 times. Tim felt a little pit in his stomach, even as he tried to eat breakfast. The total views had almost doubled in less than a day!

At Tim's office, his female employees were talking over coffee. Mia said, "I just checked, and more than 30,000 people have watched our video."

"And it was less than half that amount yesterday morning," Kaitlyn said, grinning. "We're going to be famous!"

"Not as famous as our boss," Anna said, fist-bumping Kaitlyn.

"I'm surprised how fast the numbers have gone up," Julie said.

"I'm not," said Anna. "I've sent the link to several of my girlfriends, and I'll bet they've each sent it to others. How many have you sent it to, Mia?"

Mia smiled. "Two of my friends from high school, three girls from college, and my sister."

Anna said, "How about you, Kaitlyn?"

She thought about it. "Seven people."

"Julie?" Anna asked.

"Counting the girls from my yoga class, and friends from high school and college... 11. Oh, and my mom."

The other girls looked at each other. Kaitlyn said, "Your mom?"

Julie looked a little sheepish. "She met Mr. Johnson when she came in to pick me up for lunch not long after I started working here. She said he's a lot younger and cuter than any boss she ever had. So I thought she might enjoy watching the commercial."

"Did she?" Mia asked.

Julie nodded, giggling. "She said she knew how good-looking Tim was, but she didn't know he had such a great butt!"

They all laughed, and Anna said, "So I'm not surprised the commercial views are growing so fast. Every girl -- and mom! -- who sees it, is going to share it with every female she knows, and they're going to share it with their friends."

Kaitlyn said, "Two of my old sorority sisters emailed me after I sent the link to them, asking me if there are any job openings here!"

Just then the front door opened and Tim came in. He saw that he had caught his employees in mid laughter, and that when they saw him they all went quiet.

"What's so funny?" he asked, crossing the room toward the coffee pot.

"Oh, nothing," Julie said, a light flush on her fair-skinned face.

Anna elbowed her blushing blonde co-worker. "Julie was just telling us what a horndog her mom is."

Julie looked mortified, and Tim laughed. "Your mom? She didn't seem the horndog type when I met her."

Mia giggled. Julie stammered, "She just saw this guy... she knows... without all of his clothes on."

Tim hesitated just a second at that, but then said, "Is your mom falling for a silver fox?"

Kaitlyn said, "Oh no, this guy is quite a bit younger."

Tim said, "Ooh, mom's a cradle robber, is she?"

"No!" Julie said, flustered. "Mom didn't do anything about it. She would never!"

"But you said she really liked the view," Anna said, smiling sweetly at a new fully blushing Julie.

Tim shook his head, and poured himself a cup of coffee. "All right ladies, let's get to work."

When Tim had walked into his office and shut his door behind him, he dropped his poker face. "Could she be talking about me?" he said to himself. He sat down behind his desk. "Julie wouldn't have showed her mom our commercial, would she?"

He remembered meeting Julie's mom, a nice looking lady, maybe in her mid 40s or so. The thought that she'd seen her daughter helping to strip him in a commercial...

Tim could feel the heat in his face, and he felt a little sick. He turned to his computer and checked the commercial views. 31,000!

Part 25

Over the next two days, things went on as normal in Tim's office, and yet nothing felt normal. His pretty employees were smiling at him more than usual, and it seemed like every time he came out of his office, he caught them quickly stopping a conversation and heading for their own offices.

He began checking the commercial views compulsively, but finally forced himself to stop after he noticed that it seemed like another 1000 or more people were watching it every hour. He tried to focus on his work, but he began to feel more and more on edge.

As the second day drew to a close, Shawna showed up at Danielle's office across town for an impromptu meeting as the other employees were leaving. Danielle ushered her in, and Shawna took a chair in front of Danielle's desk. "Is Kurt around?"

"No," Danielle said, "he left early today. Does he need to be here?"

Shawna shook her head. "It might be better if he's not."

Danielle looked at her, curious. "Okay. Is this about the commercial?"

Shawna nodded. "It's going even better than we had expected. I assume you've seen the viewing numbers?"

Danielle smiled and nodded. "Over 70,000 now, which is doubled in the last two days."

"I know. The momentum continues to pick up. And I've got some other good news: I called around to managers in several store chains in the area, asking for inventory numbers." She smiled. "I've heard back from four people representing 15 stores in a hundred-mile radius, and sales of Naked Attraction have quadrupled over the last week!"

"You're kidding! Quadrupled?"

Shawna laughed. "I know: that never happens. And you know what else?" She paused dramatically, enjoying Danielle's huge smile. "Naked Attraction is sold out of every store in town that carries it! That's five stores, and they don't have a bottle left."

"I've got to call our distributor and re-order, right away," Danielle said.

"Yes you do," Shawna agreed. The two women looked at each other for a moment, until Shawna broke out in a devious smile, and raised her eyebrows.

Danielle said, "Poor Tim! Even though this campaign was his baby, I know he was hoping that the commercial wouldn't do well."

"I know," Shawna said. "Isn't it hilarious?"

Danielle laughed. "You are so mean! Why do you have it in for that poor guy?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Shawna said, her eyes sparkling. "I'm just happy that the public's response to our ad is exceeding the expectations from our focus group data, and that we're hitting our marketing targets."

Danielle gave her a knowing look. "And what about the fact that our blushing leading man is going to be getting more unwanted exposure?"

"I hadn't even thought of that," Shawna said, with a poker face.

Danielle laughed again. "You are a terrible liar! I'm not sure whether you're happier about the ad's surprising success, or Tim squirming because his sexist plans blew up in his face!"

Shawna shrugged, and with a straight face said, "A little from column A, a little from column B."

"Okay," Danielle said. "So what's up?"

Shawna said, "I've been thinking about our next steps, now that the campaign is taking off so quickly, and I wanted to run some ideas past you."

"Shoot."

"First, I know that we had planned on gauging the reaction to the first ad for several more weeks before possibly starting to air the second one. But the verdict is clearly in: our young female target audience loves seeing Mr. Johnson's young female employees getting the better of him, and they want to see more of him!"

Danielle grinned. "Interesting choice of words."

Shawna winked. "I think we should speed things up, and take advantage of our momentum. I'm proposing that we buy some ad time and start airing the new commercial in the middle of next week."

"That's pretty aggressive."

"I know, but I think the initial reaction warrants it. And I've got a plan to add some heat to the roll-out of the second ad. I've worked with the Channel 10 news anchor, Marcy Byers before, trying to generate publicity on several other campaigns."

"Go on."

"She's a tough cookie, and smart enough that she won't want to be used to just give us a boring segment that is nothing more than a product placement for us. On the other hand, tv stations need content to fill air-time and get ratings, and I think we can offer her that."

"How so?"

"Well, I was in the same sorority with a woman who is now a psychologist, and she's written some on gender roles and sexism in the marketplace. I'll pitch her for a short interview with Marcy, analyzing the appeal of the Naked Attraction commercial, from a feminist angle: traditionally, male bosses run things and female employees are under their thumbs, but in our ads the girls turn the tables in a funny and sexy way. That sort of thing."

"You think she'll go for that?" Danielle said.

"She will if we use our hunky Mr. Johnson as bait!"

Danielle shook her head at Shawna's determination to put Tim in an uncomfortable position. "And how do we do that?"

Shawna scooted up to the front of her chair. "We can open with a 'local company makes good' angle, touting the amazing response the commercial has gotten. Then we offer my psychologist and Tim for a live, on-air interview; she'll talk about the powerful young women taking control of their boss angle, we'll show a clip from the ad showing them doing just that, and then allow Marcy to question poor Tim as he squirms and blushes prettily."

Danielle couldn't help laughing. "And you're sure that this will work with Marcy?"

"Well, we're not life-long friends or anything, but I think I know her fairly well," Shawna said, and started to count off points on her fingers.

"First, station management always loves positive stories on local businesses because they make it easier to get local advertisers. Second, Marcy's a feminist, so the 'office girls rule' approach will appeal to her. Third, she's also dated a number of slightly younger, eye-candy types of guys, so I think Tim will definitely appeal to her."

"Fourth, if Tim is a good sport and plays along, that will make for an easy interview. But if he gets flustered and embarrassed? Well, we both know how cute Tim is when he blushes!"

"You're terrible," Danielle said, laughing. "It sounds like you've given this a lot of thought."

Shawna nodded. "I think the interview will go well, it will raise the product profile, and at the end of the segment we'll push the fact that a second ad is coming out in a day or two. Should be a win-win-win."

Danielle thought about it for a moment. "Have you discussed any of this with Tim?"

Shawna gave her a sneaky smile, and shook her head. "Not yet."

"Shawna, as I said before, this campaign is Tim's baby. Aren't you concerned that you might be stepping on his toes by doing all of this without telling him?"

"I thought we could tell him together, tomorrow morning. And before you can say it, I know: he's probably going to object. But that's why I need to request some extra support from you."

Danielle said, "What kind of support?"

"Well, I'm thinking of both a carrot and a stick to get him to go along."

Danielle grinned. "If you say anything about caning that poor guy's bottom with a stick, we're going to have a problem."

Shawna laughed. "Get your mind out of the gutter! The stick is a legal document, and the carrot is a cash bonus."

Danielle looked at her. "Tell me more."

Ten minutes later, Tim was alone in his office across town. He'd ended up staying late, after the women who worked for him had gone home, because of the low-level anxiety he'd been feeling in his female workers' presence the last several days.

His phone rang, and it was Danielle.

"Hello," Tim said, "what can I do for you?"

"There's something I'd like to talk to you about," Danielle said. "Could you stop by my office tomorrow morning at 8:00?"

"Sure," Tim said. "What's on the agenda?"

"I'll tell you at 8:00. I look forward to seeing you then."

Tim said, "You too," and then hung up.

He stared at his phone, wondering what this was about. And wondering why he was already starting to get a bad feeling about the meeting.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers