Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 28-29

Story Info
The first fans of Tim's ad take advantage of the hunky boss.
5.1k words
4.76
4.8k
2

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 28

As Tim and Pam chatted, the co-eds did too. They'd already finished their meal, so they felt strange just sitting there with nothing on the table. So they ordered beers, and when the waitress told them that a pitcher was cheaper than three glasses, they split a pitcher.

By the time Tim and Pam's pizza arrived, the co-eds were beginning to get a buzz. They were all fairly small girls, weighing no more than 125 pounds each, so if they'd had empty stomachs, sharing one pitcher would have gotten them fairly drunk.

As she ate, Pam noticed the girls in the booth across the floor. She saw that all three kept glancing over at her and Tim. But mostly at Tim.

She said, "Tim, do you know the girls in that booth?"

He looked up, and Pam tilted her head in the girls' direction. He looked, and saw that all three girls quickly looked away. Strange.

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"It seemed like they were looking at us," Pam said.

"You don't know them?" Tim asked.

"Not that I can recall." She shrugged.

A few minutes later, Pam looked over and noticed that the dirty blonde had her phone up on the table and was looking at the screen. She held it at a little bit of a strange angle, though. Could she be taking a picture of her and Tim?

When Pam looked more closely, she realized that if the girl was taking a picture, or maybe video, it was mostly of Tim. And then she began to smile.

Could those girls have recognized Tim from the commercial? Pam leaned forward a bit and got Tim's attention. "Are you sure you don't know those girls?"

Tim washed a mouthful of pizza down with a drink of beer. "What?" He looked over again, and Pam saw that the girl quickly pulled her phone back toward her, and her two friends giggled. That settled it! Pam was convinced that the girls had seen Tim's commercial.

Tim, oblivious, said, "Like I said, they don't look familiar. Why? Were they still looking?"

"No, I'm sure it was just my imagination," Pam said, and smiled to herself as she took another bite of pizza. For some reason, it really turned her on to think that those girls were perving on Tim while he sat here with her, completely unaware. She wondered if they might do more than just sneak a picture of him.

Would they come over to the table and ask for an autograph? She pictured that, and she knew that Tim would start blushing in that adorable way of his. She could feel her nipples getting stiff and a fluttering in her stomach, and she had to force herself to not smile.

As Tim and Pam's meal neared its end, the girls across the way hadn't made a move. Their pitcher of beer was almost gone though, and Pam noticed that they were talking and giggling a little louder now. She was starting to squirm in her seat, just thinking about the chance that those girls might give Tim some embarrassing attention before they left.

She watched Tim working on the last piece of pizza. His arms were tanned and muscular, and his t-shirt was pleasantly snug around his shoulders and pecs. He had some shaving shadow, and his hair was just a little tousled. He looked good.

Her t-shirt had a V neck, and she reached under the table to tug the bottom of her shirt down, and then leaned across the table toward Tim. She knew that the bottom of the V was a little lower now, and as she leaned over, he could see the swell of her breasts, and maybe a bit of her bra.

"Would you like come over to my place for a little while?" she said quietly, as if she didn't want anyone nearby to hear.

Tim glanced at her perky tits in that t-shirt and swallowed. "I was thinking about asking if you wanted to stop by my place afterwards. I've got some wine or beer, if you'd like to hang out for a while longer."

Pam gave him a warm look, and then a hint of a playful pout. "I would, but the last time I was there, you took advantage of me."

Tim grinned at her and played dumb. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Pam leaned a little bit closer, and spoke in just above a breathy whisper. "You spanked my bare bottom," she said accusingly, and then looked around her to make sure that she hadn't been overheard. "You're not planning anything like that again, are you?"

Tim swallowed again, even though there had been no more pizza in his mouth. Pam's pretty face was slightly flushed, and her nipples were hard under her shirt. He felt himself getting hard, too. He leaned toward her and whispered, "Are you planning on being a naughty girl again?"

Pam pursed her lips and gave him a sexy frown. "Certainly not!"

"Well then," Tim said, "your pretty little bottom will be safe with me."

The waitress appeared suddenly with their check, surprising both of them. They each sat back, their faces flushed. Pam ran a hand through her hair, while Tim wiggled in the booth, pulling his wallet out. He was hard as a rock now!

He surreptitiously reached down and adjusted his dick. It was a good thing he'd worn the jockstrap, because even though he felt like his head was straining up out of its pouch, the jock gave him more support than regular underwear would have.

These gym shorts were fairly snug, and without the jock, he knew he'd be pitching an obvious tent in his shorts. The thought was both mortifying and arousing, and he could feel his face getting warm.

Pam watched Tim hand his credit card to the waitress. He was blushing a little, and she was pretty sure that their flirty conversation had aroused him. She chanced a glance over at the co-eds, and saw that the dirty blonde was waving the waitress over to pay for their beer, while her two friends looked a little manic. They kept looking at Tim, and then away, and then back.

She felt her heart racing, suddenly certain those girls were going to say something to Tim, either before they left or right afterwards. She knew that that attention would get the poor hunk at least a little flustered, and a devilish thought occurred to her.

He'd be a lot more flustered -- and cute! -- if he had a serious hard-on when the girls talked to him.

The waitress returned, and Tim added a tip and signed the check. Pam watched the waitress go to the co-eds' table, where the dirty blonde gave her a bill. She heard the waitress saying she would get change and starting to turn away, but the college girl told her to keep it.

Tim stood up and put his card in his wallet, and Pam got up too. With the college girls in the corner of her eye, she stepped close to him and got on tiptoe, so that her mouth was a few inches from his ear. "Are you wearing a posing pouch, like you promised?"

Tim shivered at Pam's question. He could feel her warm breath on his neck as she whispered sexily. He said, "I didn't promise that!"

Pam put a warm hand on his shoulder and kept her voice down. "Ooh, does that mean that you're not wearing anything under those shorts?"

Tim couldn't help but smile at her. "That is exactly the kind of naughty talk that got your butt spanked in the first place."

Pam gave him another teasing pout. "That's not fair! I don't have any padding on under these thin yoga pants."

Tim did a small double take, then leaned in closer. "You're not wearing..."

Pam pursed her lips again, and whispered, "Do you see any panty lines?" Then she half turned away from him and leaned over the booth where she'd been sitting, as if she were looking for her purse or phone. She arched her back and stuck her butt out toward Tim, while confirming that the coeds were all still watching.

Tim's eyes were locked on Pam's curvy little ass. There were clearly panty lines, even though they'd been pulled into a gorgeous little wedgie.

When Pam straightened back up, Tim said, "I detect some panty lines, you little liar."

Pam grinned at him and stuck her tongue out, before leaning back up to whisper in his ear. "Fooled you!" Then she stepped past him and took a step toward the door, as he shook his head.

"That's going to earn you some punishment," he said.

She looked back over her shoulder and gave him a sly grin. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She turned back toward the door and put a little extra wiggle into her walk, and she could feel his eyes locked on her rump. Which meant that he never noticed the three co-eds pile out of their booth and start following them to the door.

Part 29

Pam reached the door a couple of steps ahead of Tim and stopped, turning and shifting her weight onto one leg, which subtly showed off the roundness of her derriere in her tight yoga pants. She saw Tim take a second to lift his eyes from her ass.

She glanced past him to see the three coeds approaching, and just as Tim's eyes were locked on her butt, their eyes were locked on Tim's butt. That made her giggle in spite of herself.

"What's so funny?" Tim said.

"Oh nothing. I'm just waiting so the gentleman can open the door for the lady."

When Tim played along and pulled the door open, she stole a quick glance downward. He definitely had a serious bulge under the top of his shorts, though she was a little surprised that it wasn't sticking a little more straight out ahead, after their naughty talk, and the way he'd been watching her buns.

She stepped through the door, and Tim followed her out. But as he started to let the door close behind him, he noticed three customers coming up behind him, so he reached back to keep the door from shutting right in front of them.

"Oh, thanks," the first one said. Tim saw that the girls were the ones that Pam had pointed out inside. The one in the lead was an attractive girl with dirty blonde hair. She looked a little flushed for some reason, as did her two pretty friends, who were close on her heels.

"No problem," Tim said. He released the door when he saw the dirty blonde had caught it, and turned back to Pam. They turned to their left, toward the parking lot.

As they took a couple of steps, Pam was afraid that she might have been wrong about the three girls, because she'd expected them to approach Tim inside or maybe stop him at the door. Maybe they had no idea who he was, and had just noticed that he was a hunky guy, and--

"Excuse me," the dirty blonde called out from behind them.

"Yesss!" Pam thought to herself, and gave Tim a phony curious look, before they turned back toward the co-eds.

"If you don't mind, my friends here have a question they wanted to ask you," the dirty blonde said.

"Candy!" the brunette said, and elbowed her in the side. She and her friend were both intentionally not looking at Tim. "Stop it!"

"Come on, you cowards," Candy teased. "You both wanted to know!"

Her two friends tried to give her an angry look, but they also looked like they were trying to keep from grinning. Each of them stammered helplessly for a few seconds.

Candy huffed as if she were out of patience with her friends, then she turned to Tim. "They thought they recognized you from a tv commercial, but they're too embarrassed to ask."

Tim froze. He looked at Pam, and she raised her eyebrows, pretending to be surprised. Tim looked back at the dirty blonde.

Candy said, "They thought that you might be... the Naked Attraction guy?"

To Tim it seemed like time slowed down. He looked at Pam, who gave him a sweet, guileless smile. And before he could say he didn't know what the girl was talking about, Pam said, "Oh my gosh, they recognized you!"

"So it is you?" Candy asked, excited. "I knew it!" She looked to her friends and said, "I told you!"

Pam saw that Tim was staring at her and shaking his head very subtly from side to side. His intention was clear: shut up! But Pam just kept smiling at him, and turned to the three excited co-eds. "Have all three of you seen the ad?"

"Seen it?" the brunette said, giggling. "Candy here" -- she bumped the dirty blonde with her shoulder -- "has been watching it non-stop since a girl in one of our classes sent a link to us."

"Oh really," Pam asked in an artificially bubbly voice. "And how did she hear about it?"

The blonde said, "Our whole sorority is talking about it!"

"Wow, Tim," Pam said, turning back to him and grinning, "it looks like you've got some fans!"

Tim felt his face warming up and smiled weakly. "Yeah... that's great."

"Oh, I can't believe it's really you!" Candy squealed, and jumped forward and hugged him, pressing her firm, large breasts against him. "We all just love that commercial. It's so funny, and sexy too!"

Her friends nodded enthusiastically, even though they still seemed a little shy.

Tim tried to subtly disengage himself from Candy's hug, while staring daggers over her head at Pam, who pretended not to notice his discomfort.

Candy stepped back and said, "Oh, can you sign an autograph for us?"

As the other girls nodded and Candy dug into her purse for something to write on, Pam said, "Sure, he'd love to sign for you girls. He's all about making his fans happy."

Tim glared at her, but she just winked at him. Candy produced a pen and a small piece of paper from her purse and thrust it at Tim. "Please make it out to Candy. I'm your biggest fan!" She turned away from him and offered the top of her back to him, and he leaned forward and put the paper against her back and started to scribble.

Pam said, "Did you girls watch the tv version, or the internet version?"

Tim lifted his head and met her eyes, and if looks could have killed, she'd have been in danger.

"Both!" the brunette said.

The blonde elbowed the brunette. "Tina, you liar! You only watched the internet version."

Tina's face flushed a little. "I watched the tv version first."

Candy giggled. "Yeah, and then the internet version ten times!"

"You're one to talk," Tina said.

"H- here you go," Tim said quickly, trying to end this conversation as quickly as possible.

Candy turned to him and smiled up into his lightly blushing face. She reached out to take the paper he held out for her, but "accidently" missed it, brushing her fingers across the top of Tim's erection, which she had thought she'd seen toward the top of his shorts.

He froze for just a second, while the little minx grinned, showing him some killer dimples. "Oops. Sorry about that." She took the paper and pen from his hands.

Pam covered her mouth. She had seen the sneaky co-ed's successful attempt to touch Tim's hard dick, and she had to stifle a laugh. She said, "So it sounds like the internet version was your favorite?"

"Of course," the blonde said.

"Obviously," Tina said, at the same time.

The girls laughed, and Pam laughed along with them. "So you didn't think it went too far? You weren't offended by seeing the office girls sexually harass him, or expose his bare bottom?"

All three girls looked at each other, and then burst out laughing at the absurdity of the question. "Duh!" Candy said. "How about NO?" the blonde said.

Tim looked like he simultaneously wanted to kill Pam, and to sink into the floor.

"Hey, can we get a picture?" Tina asked excitedly.

Candy spoke before Tim could. "Oh, yes!" She pulled out her phone and stepped away from Tim. "You two get on either side of him."

Tina and the blonde smiled and bounded forward and took spots flanking Tim. Candy said, "Why don't you each lean up and give him a kiss on a cheek?"

Tim said, "I don't know--" But Pam jumped in and said, "That's a great idea!" She watched while the two co-eds each took hold of one of Tim's arms, and then got up on their tiptoes, puckered up, and pressed their lip's against Tim's blushing cheeks. They held the pose for a few seconds.

They had all walked far enough away from the door to the pizza place that the ambient light where they stood was a little dim. The camera flashed, letting the girls know that they had their picture.

Candy said, "Got it! Now get one of me!" She handed her phone to Tina, and hopped up beside Tim. She snuggled up beside him and laid her head against his shoulder, while sliding her arm around his waist.

From beside them, Pam watched as Candy tilted her head up and said, "Ooh, you're taller than you look on tv." She maneuvered her head against his shoulder again, slightly nudging Tim's arm so that he awkwardly had to lift it and put it over Candy's shoulder. Candy made a soft, purring sound, and looked back toward Tina and the camera.

Pam saw sneaky's Candy's next move. While Tina held the camera up and looked to focus it, Candy subtly lifted her right hand from around Tim's waist and lowered it until it hovered just above his right butt cheek.

"Say cheese," Tina said, and Candy gave a dazzling smile. Then she grabbed Tim's ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Tim's eyes widened as he flinched and stood up straighter, and his mouth formed a small "O" of surprise just as the camera flashed.

Pam laughed along with the two other girls, who could tell from Tim's reaction -- and Candy's naughty grin -- that she'd done something behind his back at the crucial moment. Tina and the blonde looked at the phone, then burst out laughing again, and showed it to Candy, Pam and Tim.

Tim didn't want to look, but couldn't stop himself, as Pam and Candy giggled harder. It was obvious in the picture that Candy had played some kind of naughty prank behind Tim's back, because the photo looked almost like one of those old-fashioned pin-up pictures of a pretty girl getting surprised by a timely gust of wind that lifted her skirt.

Except in this case, the pretty, exposed girl was played by startled, blushing Tim!

Pam said, "Why don't I get one shot with all four of you in it?"

Candy said, "Oh, thanks!" She quickly handed Pam her camera and waved her two friends forward. Tim still seemed to be processing the liberty that the little minx had taken with him, and he was so focused on giving Pam a dirty look that he didn't notice Candy quickly whispered to her two co-conspirators.

Tina moved to Tim's right side, and the blonde took Candy's former spot on his left, and they each slid their arms around his waist. Candy took a step back and then faced forward, leaning to her left and past the blonde, so that she could make eye contact with Pam.

Candy wasn't sure of the relationship between Pam and Tim, but she'd seen enough of Pam's grinning to know that she clearly had not been offended by Candy's groping of the mysterious hunk. So she made a little bet with herself that Pam would cooperate.

When Pam started to lift the phone up in front of her, Candy caught her eye and mouthed the words "On three," holding up three fingers to make sure that Pam got her meaning.

Pam suppressed a grin, but gave Candy a very subtle nod. "Okay, on three," Pam said. As she raised the camera, Tina and the blonde both lifted their hands off of Tim's waist.

But Tim was ready for that. He wasn't going to be tricked twice! As soon as he felt the girls lift their hands, he dropped each arm from around their shoulders and grabbed both of their wrists, Tina's in his right hand, and the blonde's in his left.

"One," Pam said. Tim smiled, confident in the knowledge that he was one step ahead of the co-eds, and that their thin wrists were no match for his strong grip. They wouldn't be groping his butt when this picture was taken.

"Two," Pam said, and noticed that Candy had crouched behind Tim, and had reached up and grabbed the bottom of his shorts between the thumb and index finger of both hands.

Pam maintained her poker face, and saw that the two coeds and Tim were all smiling broadly. "Three!"

At the crucial moment, Candy yanked downward, ripping Tim's shorts down around his ankles, leaving the unsuspecting hunk momentarily smiling at the camera, in just his t-shirt, jockstrap and tennis shoes. As the camera flashed, Pam saw that the top several inches of his obvious erection was protruding upward into the open air above the top of his jock.

Now her mouth formed a little "O" of surprise. A jockstrap! That was almost as good as his little posing pouch! And she was suddenly glad that she'd teased him and gotten him hard before these two horny coeds had taken advantage of him.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12