All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 28-29'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
timytimy8 months ago

Barefan thank you so much for posting and thank you so much for ignoring that Anonymous ass. As usual this is is a great embarrassing moment for Tim Johnson. Looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic Once Again , Hopefully these leads to more humiliation and more frequent chapters occuring more often , like fortnightly updates !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tim should be very concerned about that picture taken with him smiling with the young women, and several inches of his erection out and boldly showing. Just saying, what happens if that gets put out on social media or something, and Shawna has the leverage of proof that he broke the ethics clauses in his contract?! It won't look like Tim was a victim of a depantsing by the ladies, it will look completely voluntary! Poor Tim, nobody will believe him that girls were able to strip and expose him against his will, just like in the ads. Life's so unfair!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Every 2 Weeks , Please Barefan ! 🙌

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it , Poor Tim ! 🙈😳 Hopefully these get posted more frequently 🙌 There is so much to cover going forward with the tv interview and everything , So it would make more sense to post much more frequently . I'd love to know is all the story written and the chapters ready to be released or do they need to be written 🤔 Anyway , Keep them Coming ! 🙌😃

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes, timy is correct, another very good Tim Johnson humiliation. Thank you Barefan for the faster than usual turnaround…thank you so much. But iI would love for you to interact with that timy guy and see if you could humiliate him. I’m

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM38 months ago

His first fans, I already love them! Tim's reaction when they realized he was the guy from the commercial was excellent. He was so embarrassed but he had to maintain a professional smile. It's so funny how hard it is for Tim to act like he is happy about this when on the inside he is humiliated. Fingers crossed for the growing fan base.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love girls who know how to appreciate Tim's booty. I hope he finds more girls to trick him out of his clothes. Looking forward to see where he is going to go without bottoms.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso7 months ago

You write the best stripping/pantsing scenes ever. They are so well described that the reader can picture every tiny detail...your skill with narrative is always so impressive. You go from A to B to C with such clarity that your stories are always a pleasure to read. And, oh yeah, they are hot and sexy AF too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He could be in alot of trouble with those photos of him posing and the contract he signed with its clauses .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hopefully we find out soon what happens next to poor old tim !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"the top several inches of his obvious erection was protruding upward into the open air above the top of his jock."

Several must mean between 3 and 5 inches. Tim has to be 8 or nearly 9 inches when really hard.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Every day we’re (hopefully!) closer to Tim cumming on his face :) keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

God I hope he comes in his own face ! If his mouth was open ! 🫣 God , That would be humiliating for the poor guy ! 😬🤭🫢😉

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We know the ladies love Tim's abs and ass, but when the pin comes out on social media, word might get out that Tim's shaft and head are also spectacularly beautiful, and suckable looking.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can Tim get pegged? In a tasteful way that he kind of enjoys? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous