Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 28-29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Tim's eyes widened, and both girls flanking him turned their heads and looked down at his sudden exposure, their eyes widening too. But while Tim wore a shocked look, their pretty mouths curled into surprised smiles. The camera flashed again.

Tina said, "Wow! That jock doesn't even cover him!"

Tim released both girls' wrists as he flailed both arms forward to cover his shame. Each girl started to point just below Tim's exposed abs, where the pouch of his jock was molded against his impressive erection, just below where his rampant penis was fully exposed.

At the third camera flash, time started again, and Tim momentarily covered his crotch as he adopted a knock-kneed stance, his face and neck blossoming into a deep red blush. Then he crouched to pull his shorts back up.

But horny Candy was still one step ahead of him, and she used her delicate right foot to pin his shorts to the sidewalk, and when Tim was fully crouched, she put her right hand in the middle of Tim's back and pushed.

Tim fell forward, instinctively holding both arms out in front of him to prevent himself from face-planting into the concrete, which gave Candy the opportunity to kneel and give his shorts a quick tug backwards, pulling them right over his shoes and off just as he fell into a push-up position on the sidewalk.

Tim jumped back up to find Candy whooping in victory and holding his shorts over her head in one hand. He panicked and leapt toward her, saying, "Give me those!" but she stretched her arm as far from him as possible, while reaching out with her other hand to grope toward his crotch.

She hit his abs instead, and Tim instinctively knocked her hand away, and she faced him but leaned her upper body as far away from him as possible, extending her arm with the shorts backwards and using her body to keep him from reaching his shorts.

Thinking fast, Tim crouched down and put both arms around her waist, then stood up, lifting the petite girl up over his shoulder and into a fireman's carry. She shrieked but then giggled, finding herself hanging upside down and looking straight down at Tim's gorgeous, bare ass cheeks.

With her free hand she snapped the top of his jockstrap against his back. "Nice undies!"

Tim froze for a second, his four female witnesses catching up with what they were looking at: a tall, handsome male with a busty, petite female bent over his shoulder, and his lower half covered only by a jockstrap.

Tina broke the silence with a gasp of pleasure as she ogled Tim's round derriere protruding through the white straps of his jock. "Oooh, look at his peachy bottom!"

Female giggling broke the spell -- Pam laughed along with the other girls -- and Tim did the only thing he could think of: he reached up and yanked Candy's small skirt down over her pert ass and down her legs, freeing it from her kicking calves and ankles before she knew what happened.

She shrieked, trying to look back over her shoulder at her bubble butt, clad only in a pair of white cotton panties, and perched atop Tim's broad shoulders.

Tim said, "Give me the shorts and I'll give you your skirt."

But Candy was defiant. She said, "No way!" as she reached down and swung as hard as she could, laying a hard spank across Tim's pale left ass cheek.

Tim flinched, and then slapped Candy's pert ass even harder. She howled and kicked her legs, and spanked him again. This time Tim grabbed the top of her panties and yanked them up into a bun-baring wedgie, so that her bottom was as bare as his.

Then it was on, Tim twisting to his left and swatting Candy's ass while she simultaneously did her best to redden Tim's rump. Tim stopped spanking her only long enough to make another grab for his shorts, but she was careful to keep them extended out in her left hand, while she used her right to punish his exposed behind.

The three delighted female witnesses watched as Tim and Candy made three revolutions, him wiggling and moving to try to keep his ass out of Candy's range, while she rode on his shoulders, her round bottom jiggling under his larger hand and more forceful spanks.

As Tim started around the fourth time, he saw Pam watching the spectacle with her mouth open and called out, "Grab my shorts, Pam!"

"No," Candy said, though Pam had not yet made an attempt to help Tim out. When Candy came around and saw her friends' delighted expression as they took in Tim's hilariously exposed body, she called out, "Take off his jockstrap!"

Her two friends looked at each other, then leapt forward to try it. In his panic, Tim didn't notice that Candy's friends threw themselves into the attempt to strip him with much more vigor than Pam was using to help him regain his modesty.

The two co-eds were quickly on him, trying to get their hands on his jock. Tim stopped trying to spank Candy, and used his right arm to push the blonde back a step. "C'mon, Pam!"

Candy, seeing her advantage, started slapping Tim's ass faster, and urging her girlfriends on. "Get his jock! Strip him!"

Tim panicked, and slapped Tina's hand away from the top of his jock. Then, ignoring the stinging coming from his bare ass, he reached up and grabbed Candy's panties and yanked them down, freeing her wedgie but dropping her panties to her kicking ankles, and threatening to render her bottomless.

As Candy stopped spanking him and contorted herself and spread her legs to keep her panties on, Tim felt the blonde grab one side of his jock just as Tina has gotten a grip on the other. And once again, time seemed to slow down for the beleaguered hunk, as all of his senses heightened.

He felt his last undergarment yanked downward, and the shaft of his hard penis rebound and flop up to slap against his lower abs as the conniving coeds dropped his jock to his ankles.

He took two more staggering steps, finishing his final rotation facing Pam and the two coeds, whose eyes were all locked on his exposed erection, as he unintentionally gave them all a mortifying, full-monty view.

He quickly dropped Candy back onto her feet, and as her eyes dropped to take in everything he had, he snatched his shorts out of her left hand. Just a few seconds too slow, Candy pushed back toward him to try to retrieve her lost prize, and her full breasts and upper body bumped against Tim just below his pecs, toppling the two of them backwards.

They landed with Candy on top of him and both of them bottomless, as her panties had flown off of her feet in the fall. From Pam's position, she saw Candy's bare ass and exposed pussy, lying atop Tim's waist, and pinning his erection between them.

Tina and the blonde gaped at the view too, and then the blonde had the presence of mind to note that Tim's feet were facing upwards with his jockstrap around his ankles. She snaked her hand forward and with two quick tugs, she pulled away the last stitch of clothes from Tim's lower body.

Candy scrambled sideways off of Tim, putting a hand to her crotch to cover her sex while she looked around to find her panties. Tim quickly got up and held his shorts in front of his raging erection, as he watched Tina scramble away from him and pick up his jock, which was halfway to the door of the pizza place.

The pizza place! Before Tim could take a step in her direction to get his jock back, he realized how lucky he had been that no one had come into or out of the restaurant while these devious girls had stripped and humiliated him. And it didn't make sense to push that luck any farther.

He yelled to Pam, "Let's get out of here!" and turned and ran for the parking lot down the block, where he had parked his car.

Pam watched Tim's muscular bare ass flex and jiggle as he took his first few steps, then she whirled back toward the girls. She saw that Candy had retrieved her panties and was trying to get her feet into them and cover herself. She tossed Candy's phone to Tina, who was closest.

And because she couldn't think of anything to say, she took off running down the sidewalk, following Tim's attractive, bouncing buns.

12