Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 03

Story Info
Milf gets more young cock.
4.3k words
4.5
25.8k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
533 Followers

Facing the mirror looking at myself I think I look younger. I still have a pretty face. My long blond hair is laying over my large breasts. Ok, it isn't snow white like Debbie's anymore but it's still blond. Eric had loved playing these tits. I still look kinda slender as I turn sideways. Yeah, my tits are looking a little bigger now too.

Now my ass, I mean my ass is still small and tight, working out at the Y helps with that. The only thing really different now is that rather large baby bump in front of me. I rubbed it. Pregnant again at 38. Yep, Didn't take long. Young boy cum knocked me up real fast.

So how did I get pregnant again? Knocked up by an 18 year old? Well, It is a rather long and complex story. Hard to believe it all myself but things really started last year. Debbie had come home after less than one year of college. She was pregnant at 18 just like her mom had been. Then she had a toe head baby girl a few months back.

You know from my previous revelations that was recently divorced and that I had started dating again last summer. I like to call it that. It wasn't the flowers, dinner movie kinda dating. I didn't want that, I can buy my own dinners. It was watching those young hot bods at the Y that started my fire back up. Then that young Eric started coming over and fucking me regularly. He was so cute and I was so eager for him and like a kid he couldn't get enough of my sweet treats. Then there were the bad boys Randy and Wayne. They were aggressive and started using me. I could claim I didn't want that but I did. I guess I was catching up with all the fun I missed being married because I enjoyed it as much as they did.

I had been using the pill so I didn't have any issues with pregnancy. I mean I really though about Eric giving me a baby but I wasn't ready to let go of Randy and Wayne. They really knew how to team a woman hard. I couldn't resist them. Of course over a short time they disappeared and Eric got married to young Lilly so things all fell apart and I decided to behave for awhile.

Well, except I still couldn't help peaking in the boys shower. I'd stand in the corner and rub my cunny till I burst. I just made sure I was careful and never caught again.

*******

Last summer Debbie and I were out shopping for her newborn at the mall when I spotted Eric. I went into a panic as he came over. Debbie had never known what happened while she was away at college. She didn't know about Eric and I.

I tried to look away and leave but he came right up to us. I went into a panic. Mainly because I didn't want her to know and secondly because I just melted whenever he was around. Then he walked right up to Debbie and not me.

"Debbie, its so nice to see you again," he said.

"Eric, oh my god, you look great." She replied. They had been in high school together.

I was relieved he hadn't been coming up to me but I was still worried what he might say.

"So do you," he told her, "you look fantastic. What have you been up to? I can see you've had a baby," he said. "So cute," as he got down to rub her little head. I was sweating.

Eric made me so hot still. His long blond curly hair and that nice tan. I could see he was still working the weights somewhere too. He still had that hard muscular body. It was terrible when I had to give him up. I had flashes of that hard naked body on top of me. He was so young and fucking was so natural, so new and so much fun for him.

"You remember mom," said Debbie as I smiled.

"Oh yes, I've seen her at the Y," he said. "Nice to see you again."

"Yes," I replied. Still sweating. I held his gaze up until Debbie broke with conversation. He still seemed to have those little boy looks and mannerisms about him that drove me wild.

"So I heard you got married," she said as I stepped away and tried to act interested in a little girl gown while I listened intently.

The marriage with Lily went bust. Eric had a bachelor pad with a guy friend and he and Debbie parted with an exchange of phone numbers. I calmed down as he walked away.

When Debbie pushed the stroller to the changing room, Eric came back. He startled me from behind. We were buried behind the clothing racks and I turned away hoping to escape him but he approached from behind. His right hand cupped my pussy and his left grabbed my breast. He pulled me close and I felt his cock against my lower back. He was a lot taller than I and he felt free to grab me. "You look real good Lori, I missed you," he whispered.

Just being held by him made my cunny wet.

"Expect me to be calling you soon," he added. I didn't know how to answer. I had a large lump in my throat. I would have been glad to go see him now I knew he was still in town.

He rubbed my pussy softly and whispered, "I still remember what you said that last night," he said. "You know, I really miss my slut."

He let go, smiled as he looked me over and he walked away. My legs felt wobbly. He could have stripped me right there and I would have let him fuck me.

Oh my god, that last night, that night I was desperate. I was on my knees as he stood there and explained we were over. I had just sucked out his load trying to please him, trying to make him change his mind.

"You can still see me, you can still come over," I had said in a pleading voice almost crying.

"You can have a wife and a slut too," I said, desperate not to lose him.

"Lily and I are in love," he said, "were going to get married and have a family."

I looked in his eyes, "you can breed me," I said, "you can breed me and I'll have your babies. You can stay married and I'll be your breeding slut. You can get me pregnant, I wont tell."

Oh my, I felt so ashamed. I had degraded myself begging this boy half my age to breed me on the side. I couldn't accept that Lily had won him from me and he was gone. If he wanted babies I would have them.

Now I was stunned as I watched him walk away. What did he mean? Did he plan to come back to me? I was shaking with anticipation.

*******

Well the next couple months went fast. The dating and whirlwind romance, then the unexpected trip to Vegas and the weekend wedding.

No. Not me.

Seems I should have been more careful what I wished for. When I first saw Eric I had wished Eric and Debbie would become a couple. That was long ago. Then a few weeks back I started to panic when they started dated. I sweated it out when he slept with her but when they returned from Vegas married I was in panic. I almost lost my mind.

I appeared very happy and I was real glad Debbie had never known about us. She stayed at his place and I took care of the baby while she worked. I would have to adjust, I would have to accept he was now her husband. Then one day I came home to find him living with us.

"You didn't ask," I said to Debbie while he was at work.

"Ask? Mom I know your late on your car payments, the property taxes and your cards are maxed out. He's got a great job and he'll be paying most of that."

I was quiet. She was right, I had been worried about money. I was so glad when he stepped up and paid every thing. I still lusted for him, my daughters husband. It pained me when they closed the door at night. He was mine, I had fucked him first.

The next few weeks Eric was gone 3 or 4 days a week at work. Debbie took a bartending job and I sat with the baby while she did the town and I know she was doing it too because she never came home before sunrise.

One evening we had a big argument.

"You need to stop screwing around," I said, "take care of your husband. He's got needs and you wont be happy when someone else takes care of them for him."

"Why don't you take care of him?" she yelled back, "you did before."

"Yeah, he told me mom, he told me all about it. I don't care, I'm young and I want to have fun. That's what I'm going to do," as she slammed the door and got in the car and drove away for the night. She knew, Oh my God, she knew.

A couple hour later Eric came home. He was expected to be gone that night but he returned a day early. I dreaded being alone in the house with him. I was so weak around him.

I had to cover for Debbie. "She's at Tina's," I said. "They're probably drinking again," she asked me to watch the baby till morning." I said, hoping he'd understood. It was all true but I had no idea who she was sleeping with over there. She spent a lot of time with Tina.

"Eric," I said, "what are you doing, how could you move in here? Debbie said you told her. What is going on with you two?"

"Yeah," he said, "she knows about us. Everything is good between us."

He walked up to me and brushed my hair to the side. He was a whole foot taller than I. "You are so beautiful Lori," He said,

"No," I said adamantly, "stay back, you're married to my daughter. Its just not right you living in this house, here with me," as I stuttered trying to explain what I couldn't understand myself. I just knew that I felt the heat inside me when he was close. I knew I was weak around him. my daughter's husband. I prayed he'd stay away.

"Yes," he said as he came up so close behind me. "I have a wife but my wife's not here to take care of me," as he put his arms around me, I melted, then he finished, "isn't that what my slut is for."

Yeah, he had remembered. I told him he needed to keep his slut even when he was married. A slut can be used when the wife's not around. That's what I had told him when I needed him. Desperate for his strong boy cock.

That night even after he had said goodbye I let him enter me. use me to cum in one last time, Then I said "And I'll always be your slut Eric, whenever you need me, you can use me." Then he came deep inside me again that night he left me. I still remember that trembling orgasm he gave me.

Oh now I really regretted those words. He was married to my daughter, living here and now he reminded me what I had promised him back then. I should have told him that things had changed. I should have said I didn't feel that way anymore, but I did and he knew it.

It was obvious he wanted to use his slut tonight. He was married to my daughter. I should have slapped him, I should have pushed him away, but I always loved Eric, He made my cunny cream so fast. He had been mine before he was hers. My Eric. she took him from me.

He knew he could cum in me when he needed to so he lifted me under my little ass with those strong construction man's hands and carried me to my bedroom. I was available for his use and he knew it.

I couldn't I thought, not my daughter husband. But then I thought, where was she, naked under some other man right now? Besides he was mine first. She should never have taken my Eric from me.

Eric took over like he had never left me. He had become expert at stripping me naked fast. He knew he owned me and he could strip me down and use me whenever he felt like it. I was reaching for his cock as usual. He kissed my breasts and I melted as the juice flowed from my cunny.

"Oh, I missed these large treats so much," he said as the little boy slobbered like a child on my breasts sucking hard on my stiff nipples. Then he kissed me up to my neck and I opened my legs real wide almost crying as his hard stick of flesh opened me up.

They had been married less than a month and this was the first time he and I had been alone. I remembered now what he said at the mall. This was no accident. I know now he had always planned to move in and screw both of us.

Oh I missed him so much. His cock was always so big and hard. He started pounding my cunny like always and I held it open and forward so he could use it. He was having fun like a boy playing with his lost toy he had just found.

"Your a good slut," he said, words he knew I liked to hear and I felt the hot flash.

"You'll always be my slut.

"Oh Eric, I'm a good slut, tell me I'm a good slut for you, tell me," I pleaded.

"You are Lori, your my good slut and I should never have left you. I love to feel your tight cunt. I always like to cum deep in you Lori."

His words made me melt. Yes, my cunt was tight. It hadn't been worked in months and I loved the feel of his hard cock, He was taking me back to those better days when I was spreading for him and the other boys. I missed them all.

"This time," he said as he picked up his pace, "this time I'm going to have fun breeding you like you offered." He said as I opened my legs wide. I pulled back my knees and held my ankles tight as I sweated and panted. It had been way too long. He pounded my cunny like before using me like a whore for his own gratification.

"Fun, yes fun," he had said. "Breeding me would be "fun" for him. I was just a fun fuck to him, Still, I was so glad I had him back in my house to pound me with that hard teen cock.

I had been off sex for months. I had no protection, I was fertile and vulnerable again and he was breeding me like I told him long ago he could do. I had tossed away all facade of a repectable mother in law. I was a breeding milf and I pulled my ankles back to let his hot semen blow inside me. I longed to feel that hot semen inside me again.

He took over like before using me like a fuck toy. He was big and strong and he grabbed my little ass hard as he slowly pushed deep in my pussy. I smiled watching his little boy face as he came and then I shook with orgasm as those hot ropes of cum landed over and over on my tender cervix. His hot semen burned where it landed.

I was his slut again and this time I was even more powerless to resist. I knew he would fuck me daily and that he wasn't going to stop until he finished breeding me. I also knew it's what I desperately wanted him to do. I would be the "toy" he could have "fun" playing with.

******

The next couple months were crazy. He never told Debbie when he'd be home. Often he came home and I'd lay in bed while he fucked her. I'd lay there jealous of my daughter fucking her husband. In public, I was mother in law and when people were around I acted the part.

I stayed up night when she worked hoping he'd come home early and fuck me. If I was lucky he'd come home a day early. One time he came home unexpectedly and stripped me down. He held my panties. "These are in the way" he said. From then on I never wore panties. I always needed to be quickly available for his use. A slut mother in law to breed when the wife was not home.

Sometimes he'd let me know when he'd be home early too. Thise nights I'd play with my wet cunt waiting for his arrival. I'd wait by the door like a loving dog. Then he'd take my arm and walk me into the bedroom. He'd get naked first, then he'd pull off my shorts quickly. I knew If I drained him fast I might even get a second load before Debbie arrived.

One night he walked up behind me naked and rubbed my belly. "No baby yet, he said, to his wife's mother. He said "no baby yet, let's work on that." As I opened my legs and he entered me from behind. I felt like a teen again getting fucked all over the house and in so many different positions.

I loved it most when he'd lay between my legs and hold my asscheeks tight for as long as he needed to work off his pleasure. He smiled at me because really liked it when his cock was inside me. I always made sure I squeezed tight for him. We'd giggle like kids. He dumped his semen in me like he was entitled to it. I was his cumdump, he owned me.

Then he'd say something like, "So nice to breed you Lori, I needed a cunny to cum in tonight." Hearing that I'd cum hard crashing and shaking as he dumped more semen in my womb.

Sometimes he'd come to my bed in the morning while Debbie slept in. He knew I kept my panties off for him. He'd quietly doggy me until he filled me with cum, then he'd head for the shower. Then off to work. He had a wife and a slut in the same house. I took a sick satisfaction knowing he came in me more often than he did in her.

****

This went on for a couple months and one day Erics kid brother called.

That night Eric came in with another young man behind him. He was obviously Eric's brother, they looked like a matching set except for the small size difference.

"Billy you know my wife Debbie, this is her mom Lori." He said.

"Guys, Billy here is heading out to boot camp soon. He needs a couple weeks with us before he goes."

"That's fine with me," Debbie said to us all, "but Eric, you do know how my mom is with young cock around?"

Then she and Eric laughed. So did Billy but I wasn't sure he understood. I turned red as a beet as I continued walking away hoping Billy thought it was a joke.

*****

Billy had just left high school. He was eager to join the military even though his dad wanted him to go to college. Seems they argued a lot so Eric was letting Billy stay with us for his last two weeks.

I'm sure Billy had no idea the family dynamics in play here. It was brother Eric and his lovely wife their baby daughter and they took care of mother in law.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Sorell' he said so politely. He was so young, so well mannered.

"Lori please." I said. Like I said, he was just a younger version of Eric. In fact he looked real young, strong and handsome.

"You hungry?" I asked as I set out another plate. We had a great dinner and everyone ate and drank.

When nighttime approached Eric brought out some blankets and a pillow, "you sleep here," he told Billy then looking at me he smiled, "and if you get cold just ask Lori for an extra blanket."

My mouth dropped open. I stood there stunned.

*********

The next morning as usual Eric came to my room before he left for work. I tried to ask about Billy but his hardon was raging and I couldn't get it fast enough. When he finished unloading inside me we laid there together and I had to ask. "So what is going on with Billy."

"He's only here a couple weeks then he's gone," Eric said.

"Not what I meant," I said, "I mean what does he know?"

"Not a whole lot." Eric said, "I was hoping you could teach him a little."

"Eric you are crazy, you think you can just lend me out to your teen brother like I'm some kinda whore." I was upset, that Eric would treat me like that. He could tell.

"Don't get upset Lori, you can do what you want, that's fine. I'll be gone all week and I just thought his 18 year old cock might interest you but ok, forget I mentioned it."

"Does he know about us," I asked.

"No," Eric said, "and he doesn't have to. I'm gone for 4 days do what you want," and he headed for the shower.

All that day I looked over at Billy, he walked around with no shirt most of the time. He looked muscular like Eric. I fought the urges, I really did. He went to the garage and worked with Eric's weights. I loved watching him sweat. Those firm ass muscles and muscular legs.

The next day Eric was still gone. Debbie and I cleaned house and Billy offered to help. I got flashes when he walked by. I knew by days end when Debbie left for work what I was going to do.

Billy had finished working out and the baby was asleep. I had walked around all day in my tight shorts. my top was baggy and tits moved when I did. I had even let my long blond hair hang down while I cleaned. Yeah and I had put a little makeup on too.

Then he went for the shower. I stood in the doorway and watched. I saw that young cock and I started creaming. I took his towel away.

When he turned the shower off I walked in the bathroom. He was startled. I had on my shorts and my Tshirt, my breasts were pushing it to the limit. I was proud of my large breasts. I knew he had noticed when I flashed them at him all day. My shorts most likely had a wet spot from the creaming. I brought him a bigger towel.

I stood there holding it.

"That towels too small for a big man like you," I said as I approached and started to rub him dry. He seemed shocked so I took things slow. I knew I'd be on my knees with his cock in my mouth soon.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
533 Followers
12