Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I dried him he relaxed. I talked to calm him.

"You look so muscular, Billy, I can tell you work out a lot. I work at the Y," I said, "I like to watch the guys there exercise. I like men with muscles." as I rubbed his broad shoulders.

I'm sure he knew by now where this was headed and he hadn't run away yet so my hands let the towel fall and I proceeded to rub his back and shoulders, then I reached around rubbed his abdomen and cock. I slowly stroked it from behind him. It got hard real fast.

"I'm glad your going to stay with us a little while," I said. "I'd like you to feel comfortable here with us," as he moaned.

Then I walked around and dropped to my knees in front of him. I took his cock in my mouth and he moaned louder.

"Oh, that feels good," he said and I took my time. I had a hard young boys meat in my mouth and I was loving it. I know I could have sucked out his load in 60 seconds but I wanted to take my time so I licked his cock up and down and then I lifted his hairy balls and licked under them. I licked his hairy sack a long time then up his long fat cock again and took his boy meat deep in my mouth.

"I want to taste your cum," I said as I sucked hard. Within minutes he blasted and my mouth went to his balls as he deposited gobs of cum down my throat. I really wanted it in my pussy but I thought this was the best way to establish control.

I had learned from my experience with Eric. I had decided my plan for Billy was for me to maintain control. His cock would be for me to use when I wanted it.

Smiling sat him wickedly I took his hand and walked him, "Come with me Billy," I said. "That sofa's not very comfortable. you'll be staying with us a couple of weeks, let me show you to our bedroom."

*******

12