All Comments on 'Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 03'

by MarkeySan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen9 months ago

This story is hot. Thanks for writing it. I hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written story, really good job.

From the 'cuckson' perspective, it remembered me one kinda dirty happening: My mom had a longtime widow boyfriend, he had a son of my age at that time. She used to spent weekends at their apartment almost every week though I was never invited. One fine day, I went there without warning and what I caught made me jealous and horny: She and her stepson were very intimate, and all of them were only in underwear, I discovered it was common for them walk around that way in their home. Since her boyfriend worked abroad, spending months and months far from our country, it wasn't difficult to connect the dots and realize her stepson was the immediate backup.

Well, fast foward a few weeks of my surprise visit and she told me she was pregnant. She ended up losing it, she was in her mid 40s by the time, but the whole story was very dirty in my mind and I still think about it frequently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkeySan@MarkeySan
I’m a married man with many years of amorous experiences who still remembers years of enjoyment breeding wives and girlfriends. I base my stories on my experiences which are of course as I remember them through the eyes of a lecherous adult male.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES